the destined love (jikook) (t...

KamaljeetkaurAthwal tarafından

In this story jeon jungkook was eager to find out about his wifes taeyung past lover and he come to know min... Daha Fazla

character's introducetion.
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
New book..
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54..
part 55
part 56..
part 57
part 58..

part 36

352 32 2
KamaljeetkaurAthwal tarafından

"Who the hell is calling at our precious time cutie.. Jungkook looked pissed his all mood destroyed by this phone which kept ringing god knows who was calling him and why he have waited for that day for so long to make jimin as his.. He knows they did two times still the wedding night is a most precious night for couple to become one and cherished this moment till their last breath... he wants jimin to remain only his forever that's what his told him and gave him direction to make something his which is destined to be his...

He get a close view of the phone vibrating on the nightstand and frown and reading the name...

"Min hana...you ex mother-in-law cutie what will you going to tell her.. Jimin panicked...it didn't cross his mind that he was out of his house from yesterday...and his mom will be worried sick about his well being and will definitely took the whole house on her head calling him.. He took a deep breath calming down his heart which is almost give him panic attack.. He can't ingnor her.. when he knew he will not going back home..and truth will definitely come out someday.. Then he have to face her anger which he can't afford she is the only one who gave him the mother love...he can't betrayed her like that...

"let me talk to her... Jimin said and jungkook handed him the phone his eyes teard up cutely because he missed his mom... the time they spend together now he took a very big step in his life without her knowing he married someone without divorce and he surely know in a two or three days he will get pregnant because he didn't tell jungkook about his problem that he address it... But doctor told him its his specialty in male prengnansy..

"minie.. my sweetheart.. A cheerful voice of his mother-in-law reach to ears and his tears flow down freely he missed her voice that is always held a love and softness for him... he saw jungkook was smiling at then open his arms for him comfort him and crawled into his embrace who took him on his lap..

"Mom.... They both sat on edge of the bed facing a giant window and jimins back was pressed against jungkook chest and he was entirely engulfed in a big embrace of his husband..

"yes my dear, your mom... i thought to call you because you forgot your mother...jimin smile thinking his mom would be pouting at her own thoughts so he just about to ask her well being she spoke..

"Are you enjoying my dear... Jimin wide his eyes in horrer is she know but how did yoon told her... so he ask to clear his confusion..

"Enjoying what mom.. They could hear a min hana loud laugh but that wasn't a bad or evil rather it was a laughter of joy..

"Yoon called me that party night that he will take to the honeymoon and then he will take you to seoul for forever and I'm so happy for you minnie.. But i requested you please meet me before going okay now go and enjoy.. Jimin lost in his thoughts so yoon lied to her about me being with him on honeymoon and then i should have grateful for him to save me for now.. However she is getting everything wrong i will meet her tomorrow and will tell her everything about me, my marriage, my love everything..

"Bye mom i will surely come... Jimin hang up the call and place on the nightstand and stared at sun...wow what a great turned his life took he got married to another man even though he was married.. Jimin doesn't regret this no at all, rather he is happy because jungkook gave him the love he was craving for...jungkook complete him and ended his loneliness..

He slowly free himself from jungkook's graps and went to the glass wall admiring the the forest...his eyes fell on highest tree in front of the glass and saw the two birds who were loving each other, without any complaint, without hiding from anyone, without any restrictions, without any fear... And here jimin himself did something which will make him characterless in everyone eyes.. "Now what jimin you break someone's marrige and you love jungkook but what about your relation what would your mom think about you.. It is not if she will bless you happily saying..minie you did a great job leaving my son.. No this is not going to happen... She will be hurt i ruined her reputation in society where everyone is respect her for her courageous personality because you was a single mother raised her son alone but now she has to face humiliation because of my selfishness...i failed my mom.. Everyone will think i have not been given good values.. And my step mother allegation will also turned out to be true.. He eyes get glossy and he force his tears to not fall.. He is ashamed on himself.. he has committed a sin...his painfull thoughts cut off by something falling on his face and when he looked up and find a rose petals were flying in the whole room and he couldn't contain his giggles he turned around immediately met with the entire path from his feets to the bed was filled with rose petals..he stared at the celling where all those rose petals were falling and spreading all around the room and the room looks so romantic perfect for their wedding night... He then saw his man was coming towards him with rose in his hands...

"In my eyes you are the purest person, no matter what others think of you...because you have a husband who will kill anyone if they try to use a bad words for you...jungkook kneel down in front of jimin who wipes the single tears that escape from his eye..how can he became so lucky suddenly fate has decided such a beautiful future for him and given him the a beautiful gift in a form of jungkook...he will endure any humiliation pain to be with jungkook.. I don't care about anyone because i love him...

"i heard that after marriage the husband always gives some gifts to the wife on the first night...so i have brought something for you.. Let me show you... He take out a beautiful anklet from his pocket and show it to jimin who smile widely he loved to wear a anklet..the jewelry always attracted him and spacially anklets.. He wonder how jungkook always understand his every wish without him saying..

"Can i...my beautiful baby.. He get on his knees and gestured jimin to put his feet on it so he can make him wear the anklet by his own hands..

He locked the anklet around Jimin's delicate feet and then kissed his feet lovingly...then gently placed his feet on floor and stood up and pulled jimin by his waist close to him and tucked the rose behind his ear...

"Did you like it.. Jungkook asked looking in his sparkling eyes filled with happy tears..

"I love it and i love you too so so much.. He hug jungkook tighty and broke down in tears..let his all worry, regrets to flow with his tears...

He decided to not to cry for anyone  anymore.. He will become a strong person after all he is the wife of mafia king...

"jungkook please love me.. make me your.. kiss me everywhere don't leave a single spot on my body unmarked... I am all yours.. Jimin whispered with closed eyes...because as usual, jungkook was caressing jimins eyes with his nose...then he took Jimin's plump lips in his thin ones and jimin took a shaky breath in jungkook mouth gripping his shirt in his small hands... They kissed for straight two minute and their kiss get messy and hungry breathes mixed with each other...when jungkook sense jimin is breathless he left his lips with smooch sound...and picked him up walking to bed filled with roses... He placed jimin on the bed and took off his pants along with his underwear..got completely naked and sat behind Jimin's kissing his neck..lust was evident in his eyes for jimin who was still fully clothed... But jimin was no less.. Lust was evident in his eyes too as he suddenly turned around and kissed jungkook forhead..

"Undress me.. Jimin said almost out of breath and ordered jungkook that he just wanted to get rid off that piece of cloth...that was preventing him from feeling jungkook's body... He turned his back towards jungkook who unzipped his dress and slowly removed it from his upper body and the rest of pulled off by jimin.. Who was so eager to have jungkook inside of him.. Jungkook kissed his shoulder then unlocked his bra kissing the spot that had turned red due to the tight bra.. And laid him on the bed and hovered over his delicate doll like body... Its a blessing for jungkook to see such a beautiful body of jimin.. Jimin locked his eyes with jungkook breathing are unsteady face was blushed red... He make a grabby hands to jungkook who kissed his forehead, eyes, nose, both cheeks and lastly his tempting full lips..

And like that he kissed his whole body making red hickeys on his white skin..

Jungkook smirk at the best view of his life jimins beautiful features are very sexy.. His can't stop the urge to kiss his big boobs so he did and sucked them hard making Jimin's toes curled up in pleasure.. He was taking his entire boobs in his mouth.. As if he was going to eat them...

He sucked them like a baby drinking his milk that jimin didn't even realize when he entered his big cock in his hole stretching it that Jimin's eyes teard up..even though they did it before.. But everytime jungkook goes inside his butthole he feels so much pain as someone snatch his ability to breathe...

Jungkook thrust were powerfull that jimin was screaming his lungs out feeling pleasure and pain at the same time.. Jimin dugged his nails on jungkook's board back making the scratch on his back...

"I love you jungkook ahh... Jimin Voice stooped in his mouth when he kissed his lips hungrily and wrraped both of their bodies inside the blanket..

One thing is for sure in Jimin's mind...that jungkook loves making love under the blanket..

"I have to tell jungkook that I've thrown up five times while he wasn't in the room and that it's a prengnancy symptom...

                           End 💜💜
Vote if you like chapter enjoy...
Bye bye... 💜💜

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

35.6K 1.4K 37
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
24.3K 1.3K 27
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...
182K 6K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
11K 974 19
(PUBLISHING AGAIN MY DELETED BOOK KING'S QUEEN ) "Alpha, I would never accept this marriage. You are already married to me. How can you marry again w...