Akshara - His Forced Bride

By Dream_Ava7

AARANSH SHIVAM RAWAT A man who is taken as Cold, Arrogant and Ruthless in business world but only his parent... More

Warning
Introduction-1
Introduction-2
Meet Aaransh
Meet Akshara
First Talk
Too early?
Text
The preperations

First Meet

63 4 8
By Dream_Ava7

Aaransh POV

Its been 2 days since i said yes to marrage. And here we are going to meet her.

I initially refused to meet her but as usual got dragged here by dadu's command.

This so ridiculous. Like literally it's just two days and now my family arranged our meet?. How did they even find a girl in such a short time?.

Maybe everything was planned and they were just waiting for me to say yes.

*Sigh*

I am now driving towards mittal mansion. Yes I know about the mittal family. Vinay Mittal a millionaire, and his wife kangana mittal, who help him in his business. They are one of the families who are still trying to fit in this so-called 'rich' society, where you will be only respected if you have a lot of money or you belong to some of the families which are powerful.

I have heard that they are too conservative. I have never personally met them.....but as a businessman we get to hear a lot of things, which are sometimes good and sometimes............ pretty bad.

And until now I have heard only good things about mittal family. But, I won't trust anyone. First i need to do a background check on them.

I reached the gate of the Mittal mansion. as i entered the gate, I can see two more cars of my family standing there.

As we exited the car, we were welcomed by Mr and Mrs Mittal who were waiting for us.

They greeted everyone and Mr mittal started talking to dadu.

Ahhh, why am I here?, i want to just run somewhere leaving all of this. I don't even want to meet anyone.

I saw my siblings talking with each other, they must be planning something mischievous...... otherwise them talking to eachother without fighting is like a wonder.

I was going to talk with them but I heard Mr mittal talking to dadu

"Namaste, Rawat Saab" Mr mittal greeted dadu.
(Saab = sir)

"Namaste mittal, kaise ho sab?, kitne saal hue tumse aise milke." Dadu asked Mr mittal.

"Namaste mittal, how are you all?, it's been so many years we have met like this."

How do they know each other? I didn't know dadu was close with this family.

"Ji it has been many years. you stopped meeting us after Papa's death." Mr mittal said and going to continue but was cut off by Mrs Mittal.

"Aap aise hi sabko bahar khade karake baate karenge yaa andar bhi bulayenge?" She said to Mr mittal. thank god at least someone noticed that we were still standing in the porch of their mansion.

"Will you just talk while letting them stand outside or will you let them come in also?"

"Sorry for that, please come in everyone" Mr mittal said as he guided us to their living room.

We all got seated as the ladies started talking themselves, dadu, papa and Mr mittal started business talks and lastly my monkeys are in different world only.

What are they planning? I swear if they do something then I am going to cut their allowance.

I was sitting there silently observing the elegant mansion, i know it's not as big as ours but hey I can like others house also right?.

Then I checked my phone if there is any urgent things I had to deal with but there is nothing. I wish I had some urgent matter and I can go from here.

*Sigh*

I looked up from my phone when Mr mittal started talking to me.

"It's nice to meet you personally like this Aaransh, I have heard a lot about you" he said and now everyone's attention on us.

"Nice to meet you too Mr mittal, and things you have heard about me are all good ones I guess?" I said as we shook hands. My face straight all the time, and i don't even want show any emotions here.

"Of course, good ones." he said laughing, but he knows what I was implying there.

"Aaransh please call us uncle and aunty, of course only if you are comfortable with it." Mrs Mittal said.

I just nodded in response.

This lady........I have heard that she is all strict and practical, a sharp money minded women and can do anything for her business.

I know she won't show her true face here but I know her intentions. I also know why they are being all nice here.

"Uncle, when will you call our bhabhi?" Siya suddenly asked, interrupting us.

Bhabhi? I don't even know her name and these monkeys already started calling her bhabhi?.

"Yes uncle, call her fast please." My brother Abhishek added.

These fools........... I glared at them giving them warning and they dare to ignore me, just wait till we get home then I will show you monkeys what I can do.

"Ji, bula lijiye hamari Bahu ko, abhi toh rukha nahi jayega. Sirf photo me hi dekha hai usko humne." Dadi said to Mrs Mittal.

"Right, now call our daughter-in-law, we can't wait more. We have just seen her photo."

Dadi you also? Daughter-in-law? You people are not my family at all.

Mrs Mittal was going to answer but a maid came with some snacks. The least thing I want to is eat now.

This feels like eating in my own funeral.

"Ji maaji, I will call her down but first have something, it's however snacks time so please." She said as the snacks were served. I didn't want to eat so I just had coffee.

Mrs Mittal went somewhere upstairs maybe to call her? I don't even know her name.

I came out of my thoughts when Mr mittal started talking about our company so I got busy talking with him.

And when I say talking, it's just one or two words answers. Giving paragraphs of answers is not my thing, I talk only when required with outside people.

I side eyed my siblings who were staring at something? or someone? Keeping their mouth open.

*Idiots*

I looked at the direction they were looking at and....................

"Angel?"

My mind can only think of this word to describe her. Angel......... A beautiful angel.

Damn! How can she be so beautiful......... Maybe beautiful is not enough to describe her?.

I.........I am just stating facts that she is good looking you know. As a businessman we have to notice everything.

I stared at her, she was coming with her mother, keeping her head little down but we can see her face.

Everyone got silent looking at her coming down.

She is just alluring and that dress? It Makes her more beautiful.

But, that's not what I see in someone, I can't judge her just by her face.

This outer appearance is nothing when the people have beautiful heart and that would make them more attractive.

I looked at her again now she was standing just some feets away from me.

Dadi and mumma stood up and went near her. Their excitement can be seen which they tried to hide.

She was looking down all the time. fidgeting with her dupatta, maybe nervous? Anyone would be.

Cause when you have to face the people who you have never met before and suddenly you have asked to come and stand infront of them, then anyone will be nervous.

As mumma and dadi went to her she first time lifted her head since she came here.

She looked at them for a few seconds and then touched dadi's feet.

"Bhagwan tumhe sansaar ki saari khushiyan de." Dadi said and hugged her.

"May God give you all the happiness in the world."

She also tried to touch mumma's feet but mumma backed away saying

"Akshara, beta feet mat touch Karo, main apki maa jaisi hu so gale lago." Mumma said and hugged her.

"Akshara, don't touch my feet, I am like your mother so hug me."

Wait...........

Akshara?

Her name is Akshara? Wow that........ that feels so good to say.

What the heck, what am I even thinking, why would it feels good?.

Aaransh dude, stop thinking things like this..........

I scolded myself.

"Let us also meet our daughter-in-law patni ji" papa said to mumma.

Yeah, he calls her patni ji. If I tell you about their bond, they are so much in love with each other. Even till today, I have never heard my papa raise his voice at mumma. whatever situation it is, when it comes to mumma, he is always gentle.

"Who is stopping you Rawat ji? You can talk with her all you want." Mumma said while smiling.

"Come here Akshara beta." Papa asked her to come where he was sitting but now standing.

She went to him slowly and touched his feet taking his blessings.

" My blessings are always with you, and you are same like siya to me so don't touch my feet next time okay?" He said, and she nodded.

They even started treating her like a family now, this is shocking cause my family accepting someone, that to this early is like nah.

Yes they are polite and caring but taking someone who they have just met as a family is something new to me.

Maybe it's because of her aura that she is radiating from the time she came? It's calm and homely.

"Let me introduce our family to you okay?" Papa asked her with a gentle voice. And she nodded for that.

Why is she not talking?

Its not like I want to hear her voice right, its just my family would like if she talk.

Papa was going to start introduction program but stopped by Abhishek.

"Papa I will do that please......" He asked papa and papa just nodded and sat on his seat.

He stood in front of her as he started.

" Hi bhabhi I am Abhishek Rawat, your devar and also take me like your elder brother. I work as a project manager in the Rawat group of industries main branch. And I must say, you are really gorgeous." Abhi said.
(Devar = brother in-law)

She looked at him for a few seconds, then she spoke, first time in the evening.

"Thank you. Myself Akshara Mittal, can I call you bhaiya?" She asked him with her sweet voice.

We wouldn't have heard her if the room wasn't silent.

And I must say, she has a very soothing voice.

Why? You think The Aaransh Rawat can't appreciate people? I don't usually. But hey, sometimes people have that potential you know, which makes me praise them.

Abhishek was taken aback but he immediately smiled sweetly at her and said,

"Of course bhabhi, now as you have called me bhaiya then I promise that I will always protect you."

Abhi has always been sweet and now more sweet for her.

He was going to introduce siya to her but as usual, my second monkey wanted to do it her self.

"Bhai, you don't have to introduce me, I will do it myself." she said and pushed him lightly and stood in front of Akshara. Everyone smiled at there antics.

Her name from my mouth is like........it was made for m-........... No it's just she has a very nice name like mine yeah that's all.

Siya gave her a very cheerful smile and hugged her. She, I mean akshara was not ready for the hug i guess but she anyway hugged her back.

Siya backed away and started telling about herself.

"Bhabhi myself siya, I am the youngest member of the family. I am doing my MBA. You can take me as a sister or a friend or a good option, we can be best friends also." She started her banter.

Siya is friendly, but only with the people who match her vibe as she says.

"Nice to meet you siya, you know my name, and you can ask me any help in your masters as I also just completed my MBA." She said with a smile and caressed siya's hair.

Hmmm....... A sweet one i guess.

"You are really nice bhabhi." Siya said to her and she just smiled at that.

These smiles are not good for me at all. my lips are just dying to be free and smile at the sweet interaction, but nah, no way I am going to smile here.

"Siya, now leave my bhabhi. I have to continue my work of introduction." Abhi said to siya.

"We will talk again bhabhi, I have so many things to talk." Siya said to her and she just nodded with the smile.

Siya went to her seat as abhi continued with introduction program.

"Bhabhi you just met papa, mumma and dadi so now this is our dadu, Adhiraj Rawat." He said introducing dadu to her.

She went to him and touched his feet.

"Aray beta pair kyu chhoona jab humara ashirwad sada hai aap par."  Dadu said and caressed her head.

"Why to touch feet when you always have my blessings with you."

She looked at him with unknown emotion in her eyes.

"Par aap humse milne nahi aye dadu, kitne saal hue." She said to him complaining.

"But you didn't come to meet me dadu, it's been many years."

Now this is some mistery........how does dadu know this family? He used to visit her? Maybe they used to be close that she is complaining like this?.

I need to talk with dadu for the answers now or maybe dadi knows, but looking at dadu now it looks like no one in my family knows about it i guess.

"I had my reasons akshara.......... We can talk it out some day?" Dadu asked her soft as she nodded.

"Now bhabhi, here is the most important person you need to meet....." Abhi said as they turned to me.

I got up from my seat as she was just some feet away from me, abhi standing beside her.  She looks small infront of my 6'2 figure.

"This is- " abhi was going to introduce me but I cut him off in the middle.

"Aaransh Shivam Rawat, CEO of Rawat group of industries."  I said.

I stared at her as she looked down, maybe she felt intimidated by me?.

Dumb aaransh, you have to make her comfortable not scared of you. Look you made her all nervous,

My inner self scolded me

I looked at her as she is now fidgeting with her dupatta.

She looked at me and forwarded her hand saying,

"A...... Akshara mittal"

------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter everyone? Did I do  write good?

It was all in Aaransh POV, so i tried to write maximum emotions of his.

There may be some things i couldn't describe as I am new to writing, but I will try to improve myself.

I know there are many mistakes, please ignore them or correct them in comments section.

Sorry for late updates, i was busy with my university so i couldn't update.

Please comment and if you liked it then vote.

See you in next chapter you all.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 208K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
643K 39.5K 43
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
109K 5.6K 24
Two souls tied with one string in Arrange Marriage As I enter in my room I saw my babies are sleeping together in my bed. Then I realized may be I s...
1.4M 60.1K 49
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...