School Heartthrob And Depress...

By Kanaliya_

This is my first ff. Hope you like it. Suggestions are always welcomed. What happens when a depressed orphan... More

Disclaimer
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
A/N NOTE
A/N NOTE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter-3
EMERGENCY

A/N NOTE

31 1 0
By Kanaliya_

Hey everyone! It's me, your author nim.

Sorry to keep you keep you waiting for the 2nd part. I was just a bit busy with some of my tests going on.
And Thank you for my 50 views in just 6 days.

So, in order to thank you for supporting me a lot, I'll be posting the 2nd part today.

Hope you'll like it too and give continue giving me your support by giving views, commenting on the story, giving your reactions and ideas and also sharing it to your friends.

YOUR AUTHOR NIM LOVES YOU ALL❤❤😍❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
119K 4.5K 20
I wasn't planning to have a psychopath boyfriend. โ€ขViolent Languageโ€ข
2.6M 128K 52
"If someone loves you, they'd never put themselves in a position to hurt you." Warning: some mature content/strong language *** 1st place in Solo Tae...
719K 25.9K 63
Liyue has their own mysterious vigilante , however the legend of the "red phantom" has been around for centuries Surely it cant be the girl who foll...