๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ) โœฆ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰...

De V4ndal1sm

ON HOLD! 2023.06.03. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... Mais

๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ)
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐“†ฉ๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐‘.๐“†ช
VOTING. (closed)
๐“†ฉ๐‘ฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘เฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐„บ.๐“†ช

๐“†ฉฦป.๐“†ช

898 29 51
De V4ndal1sm

°

°

°

The group backed away into the end of the bus as they made eye contact with the phantom. Its eyes sent shivers down the girls spine. It looked so lifeless. She wondered if they felt anything?

"Can we open the backdoor?"    Ashlyns voice ran throught the quiet bus filled with scared teenagers. Rylee was the one who was stuck behind everyone, so she was the closest to the door. She immediately tried to open the door. Key word, tried.     "Its blocked!"     She answered her sisters question, as her hands fell from the door. Her hands were shaking. Why were they shaking? Was it the adrenaline? The fear?

"W-What do we do??"      Logan cried out, like actually. Thats for sure she didnt know what to do. Did any of them? Ash, may-     "Die?"

"AIDEN!"

Everybody just yelled his name, while the brown haired girl facepalmed, and ben looked like he was ready to pass out. The girl then looked back at the phantom, who looked like it was ready to jump at them.    "Uh.. Guys?"    All of their eyes went to Rylee, before they looked at what she was looking at.

And the phantom lunged.

GAAHHH!

Everybody just clung to the other, hugging eachother as they screamed, watching the phantom get closer and closer. Rylee didnt think of anything, she just grabbed her sisters hand, and gripped it tight. She was squished between her sister and aiden, as the blond had his arms around her, clinging to her as if his life depended on it. Funny.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

That sound. The sound which made all of them let out a breath of relief. And they were gone.

Her eyes snapped open, and she immediately sat up on her bed. She didnt move. She didnt know whether to cry or be happy she didnt die. She guessed both, because once she let out a shaky sigh, tears started to roll down her cheeks. But she wasnt sad, no, she was happy that she got out wihtout getting seriously injured. While she was stuck in her head, her phone kept buzzing, but she didnt want to answer it. She needed a little sleep, she was tir-...

KNOCK, KNOCK.

Before she could close her eyes, her door opened, revealing the tired face of her sister.  She stood still in the doorway, her head peeking in.    "I- Uh.. Just wanted to see if you were okay. You werent texting in the groupchat.."     Her voice was quiet, of course, their parents were asleep. The brown haired girl couldnt help but smile at her sister. She knew Ashlyn wasnt really the worrying type, and she never really showed worry for anyone, but it still felt nice when she worried for her.

"Im okay.. Just wanted to sleep, before school tomorrow.."    The red head nodded, before she started slowly closing the door to leave. But before she could, Rylee called after her. She peeked her head back into the door, and her sister was still sitting in the same position. Ashlyn raised a brow at her sister, who was wearing a small smile on her lips.    

"I love you sister."     Her eyes widened, but she once again stayed quiet. It was rare for Rylee to say it. She never really said that to anyone other than their parents. But it felt nice when she said it to her..

The younger sister watched as she left, closing the door behind herself, but not before muttering a small  'I love you too'   back, but she didnt hear it.

When the sun came up, the two girls were already outside, walking towards the bus stop. Even thought the brown haired girl said she was going to sleep, she couldnt. She laid in bed for about half a hour, before she decided on waking up, and doing the homework for both her and her sister. She was succesfull, as she finished right before they had to leave.

Getting on the bus, the two looked like walking zombies. Dark eyebags under their eyes, coffee in hand, and their head falling down every once in a while. The two walked to their seats, which just had to be infront of the energetic kid. Aiden. 

God, how does he have so much energy after all of this?   "Hey Ash! Hi Rylee!"    The blonde spoke as the two girls sat down on their seats, Rylee next to the window.    "Last night was rough, huh?"    Does he ever stop talking? The girls only response was a yawn, and a heavy sigh from Ash.

The blonde sat back down on his seat, and started looking throught his bag, before he pulled out a paper. Leaning back over the seat, he showed the paper into Ashlyns face. "I finished the homework. Wanna copy?"   As Ashlyn was about to accept, the brown haired girl pushed his paper right into his face, causing the red head stiffle a laugh. Before Aiden could of had said anything, Rylee pulled her own homework out of her bag.    "Here, copy mine. Who knows what he wrote on that paper.."    She finished her sentence with a chuckle, as she side eyed the boy, who stuck his tongue out, a frown on his face.

The bus ride was silent. Well I mean as silent as it can be when the other kids are yelling in the background. Why do they have so much energy? Like, give me some man. Rylee spent her time listening to music, while Ashlyn copied the homework. Aiden was still acting like a big baby, making a fuss about the homework, and how he worked so much just for Ashlyn to not even see it. It was rather funny.

They finally reached the school, walking in with slow steps. She swore the hallway floor looked so comfry right now- The four of them kept walking, when they finally reached their classroom, the teacher greeted them with slight worry in his eyes, and a funny look on his face. I mean, who would look at them normaly? They looked like a group of zombies.

Each one of them walked over to their desks, putting their stuff down. When the brunette finally sat down, she could feel her eyes grow heavy. And they closed.

RING!

Her head snapped up at the loud ringing noise. Damn, she will never get used to that. Annoying shit. Her eyes opened, a little blurry before she saw clear again, looking around the classroom. It looked like everyone else fell asleep. I mean, who blames them?      

 'I am so going to fail..'

She started packing her bag, putting away anything that was on her table. Which wasnt much.. just a book and a pen.     "Ashlyn! Rylee!"     The girl frowned at the sound of the energetic kids voice, but looked at him as she put her bag over her shoulder.     "We're all eating lunch together."     The brunette made eye contact with her sister, before looking back at Aiden    "Y'Know, to talk about 'stuff'.."

'He always says 'stuff' when he means the phantoms..'

Finally walking away from her desk, she stopped at the doorway to wait for her sister. When she finished packing up, the two of them made their way towards the others.

'This should go well..'

°

°

°

A/N      Im thinking about who should be the main love interest. I cant decide who would go with my ocs personality/character😭

Excouse me for any mistakes in spelling!

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

446K 11.5K 61
The Title Just relationship imagines
45.3K 973 91
Y/n is a psychic who Elton's little sister, and is very close with Colby and the rest but mostly Colby. Y/n is in a lot of videos with Elton and his...
19.5K 552 17
It's not easy living two lives at once. Especially when they're both completely different. Because who knew that Trolls and magic could exist? Y/N L...
139K 2.9K 11
You're the most gorgeous girl in school, especially to Ian Lightfoot, whose mission-er-quest to win over your love has turned into an actual, mythica...