Mrs. Gill | Under Editing |

By Aarty_7

An Arrange Marriage that changed their life An Obstacle that tried to cause breakage A Bond of love that tied... More

Cast And Introduction~
Chapter 01~
Chapter 02~
Chapter03~
Chapter04~
Chapter05~
Chapter06~
Chapter 07~
Chapter08~
Chapter09~
Chapter 10~
'Joote do paise lo'..... 'Paise do joote lo' (short clip)
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13~
Chapter14~
Chapter15~
Chapter16~
Chapter17~
Chapter18~
Chapter19~
Chapter20~
Vrushali's crush on Shubman (short clip)

Chapter 11~

1.1K 55 15
By Aarty_7

💝 Aisi uljhi nazr unse hat ti nhi
Daant se reshami door kt ti nhi
Walla ye dhadkan, bhadne lagi hai,
Chehre ki rangat, udhne.. lagi hai.
Darr lagta hai tanha sone mein ji..!
Dil to bachcha hai ji,
Dil tobachcha hai ji.
Thoda kaccha hai ji.
Haan dil to baccha hai ji.💝

***********************************

3rd PERSON'S POV

The wedding ended perfectly. As for vidai, that was next evening.

Everyone has priory decided that after the wedding, they will be leaving the resort next afternoon after lunch.

Right now it was night time. Or we can say Shubman and Vrushali's 'Suhagraat' (iss word se hi bahut gande thoughts aate hai dimaag mei🌚).

Vrushali was already in their cottage. Sitting on the bed tiredly waiting for Shubman so that she can give him the glass of milk (tradition) and then she could change her clothes.

Nauvari saree wasn't heavy but a bit uncomfortable and more over the jewelry she was wearing was very heavy and itchy.

On the other side Shubman was stuck. Shubman wanted to enter his and Vrushali's cottage but he couldn't as Abhishek, Ananya, Seb, and Jugnu were standing on the door asking for money.

"Are abhi toh jooton ke liye diye"
Shubman said

"Haan toh voh jooton ke the ab yeh andr jaake apni biwi se milne ke"
Abhishek explained. The other three nodded their heads as yes.

"Abe yaar ab toh voh meri biwi hai toh usse Milne ke paise kyu dun?"
Shubman whined

All the four of them spoke in union
"Tradition hai"
And then laughed out loud.

Shubman accepted his defeat and asked
"Bolo kitne chahiye?"

Abhishek demanded his amount.
Out of sudden Shubman got an idea of escape. So he said
"Tumko jitne bhi chahiye na Ishan se Lelo Mera wallet uske paas hi hai. Jab Ananya ko paise diye the toh uske baad Ishan ko hi de Diya tha Maine Mera wallet. Usse bolo voh de dega"

The four chipmunks nodded their heads getting fooled and left the place to search for Ishan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shubman opened the door and saw the whole room decorated with roses.

'Typical' he thought.

He moved inside the room and saw Vrushali sitting on the bed.

Vrushali noticed his presence and handed him the glass of milk. Shubman took the glass of milk and giggled at this tradition.

"Mai bahut thak gyi hon. I'll just change and sleep on the couch"
Vrushali said while yawning.

Shubman frowned
"Kyu ? Tumhe bed PR nhi Sona?"

"Are nhi tum so jao mei couch or soo jaungi"
Vrushali said

"Koi zaroorat nhi hai mujhe tumhare paas sone mei koi problem nhi hai . But agr tumhe uncomfortable lg rha ho mere paas sone mei toh mei couch pr soo jaunga tum bed par soo jaao"
Shubman nearly scolded her.

Vrushali shook her head as no and spoke
"Mujhe koi problem nhi tumhare paas sone mei. Ek kaam krte hai hum saath mei hi soo jaaenge. Mei change karke aati hun"

Shubman just nodded his head in agreement and said
"Tum bathroom mei change kr lo mei yhi par kr lunga"

Vrushali had no energy left so she just showed her thumb as agreement and went to the bathroom for changing.

Shubman started changing as well, but after he pulled off his Kurta it got stuck on his neck because he forgot to open the buttons of the top.

He was struggling but by that time Vrushali came out of the bathroom with sleepy eyes. Once she saw the scene in front of her, her sleepy eyes turned wide and her cheeks grew red.

She turned around but the voice of her payal and bangles indicated her presence to Shubman, so he asked

"Vrushu are you here?"

Vrushali faceplamed herself and said nervously
"Ye_s but don't worry Maine kuch nhi dekha"

"Toh ab dekhlo and..."
Shubman was interrupted by Vrushali saying
"Yeh kaisi baatein kr rhe ho tum. I know Suhagraat hai but Mai abhi ready nhi hun in sab cheezon ke liye"

"Are oo devi Meri poori baat toh suno. Mei bol rha hun ki mei yaha phas gaya hoon toh meri help kr do"
Shubman clarified.

"Ooh acha, sorry han"
Vrushali said getting embarrassed of what she thought.

She moved closer and asked
"Aisa kaise phas gaya?"

"Are uske uppar ke button kholna bhool Gaya iss liye"
Shubman said

Vrushali opened the buttons with a lot of difficulty and then helped him take our his kurta.

She then starred at his half naked body (who won't)

His toned abs, a tattoo on his chest. Just Uff!!

Her heartbeat grew faster.

💝Dil to bachcha hai ji,
Dil to bachcha hai ji.
Thoda kaccha hai ji.
Haan dil to baccha hai ji💝

He noticed that she was starring at him. His lips formed a slight smirk automatically.

"Done checking out?"
Shubman asked

"Ye_... No. I wa..."
Vrushali wanted to speak but Shubman gasped and teased her
"No? Mtlb abhi aur tadna hai? I know Aaj humari suhagraat hai but mei abhi ready nhi hoon unn sab cheezon ke liye"

Vrushali blushed a little and pouted to control her smile. She hit him on the chest lightly and walked towards the bed to sleep.

Shubman also wore his clothes and went to sleep.

"Good Night bachcha"
"Good Night Mann"

With that they both dozed off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ISHAN'S POV

"Yaar there wedding went so well na"
Riya said to me.

We both were strolling on the path back to our cottage.

I intertwined our hands and smiled at her saying
"We will also marry one day when you are ready and our wedding will be according to your wish. Do whatever you would want to in the wedding"

She giggled lightly and leaned on my chest as I put our intertwined hand over her shoulder.

Riya looked in my eyes and started speaking
"We will marry one day for sure and I can see that our marriage is near by now. My modelling career is all set and even my company is going well so we can think of this year"

I looked at her excitedly and said
"Sacchi!! I mean don't force yourself because of me I can wait"

"But I can't. I also want to marry now. We will get married in Paris"
She exclaimed

I got confused and asked
"Why Paris?"

Riya giggled lightly and said
"You know it's my fantasy that I want to level up our love in the city of love. Just think of it how romantic it is right?"

"Yes very romantic and very expensive"
I teased her

She hit me lightly and made a pout while whining
"Yaar you are a famous and successful cricketer can't you even fulfill your girlfriend's one wish"

"I was just joking baby. I can do anything for you. Mai tumhare liye chaand taare tod laa skta hun toh Paris mei shaadi kya hi cheez hai"
I said again teasing her

She made a so done face and asked
"Seriously iss sab mei Chand taare tod lau vaali line bolna zaruri tha?"

"Tumhe chedne ke liye yes"
I said while laughing.

She got annoyed and started walking faster. I just ran towards her to convince her but out of nowhere Abhishek, Ananya, Seb and Jugnu appeared in front of us with huge grin on their faces.

"Hi!"
Ananya said to us

"Hi?"
I responded back but it seemed like a question.

The four of them were still looking at me while smiling while I and Riya were looking at them with weird faces.

I broke the Terence and asked
"Kuch kaam hai?"

"Han"
Seb said

"Kya?"
I asked

"Humko paise chahiye?"
Jugnu said making me confused

"Abe clearly bol na"
Ananya said

"Are in teeno ko chod mei bata ta hun tu Hume **** paise de"
Abhishek said

"Abe mei itne paise kyu dun tum logon ko?"
I asked

"Han yeh jab meri aur iski shaadi Paris mei krne ke liye nakhre klar rha hai toh tumko kya khak paise dega"
Riya said mocking me. Ananya laughed a little.

" Oh Baby mei toh bas mazaak kr rha tha. Mei tumko kbhi na bol skta hun kya?"
I tried convincing her.

"Han abhi kiya tha na"
Riya said angrily

"But baby..."
I was interrupted by Abhishek as he clapped his hands in front of me in order to gain some attention.

And then he spoke
"Yeh tumhara baby Shona, roothna manana baad mei Krna pehle humko paise de"

"Bhai par mei kyu du pehle yeh to bata?"
I asked

"Are Shubman ko room enter krne se pehle humko shagun ke paise Dene hai isliye"
Seb said

"Toh usse mango na merse kyu maang rhe ho"
I said

"Kyonki usne bola ki uska wallet tere paas hai toh tujhse paise maange"
Abhishek cleared everything

I now understood, Shubman have tricked them. But now I am stuck in this situation, who cares though.

I started laughing out loud.
The four of them and Riya as well were looking at me as if I have grew two horns. I stopped laughing and said

"Tum Charon ko woh ullu bana ke nikkal liya apni suhagraat manane. Mere paas Mera khud ka wallet nhi hai. In fact mere paas pocket bhi nhi hai mei toh phone bhi haath mei leke chl rha hun. Mere paas uska wallet nhi hai. Tum chaaron baitho ab vo gaya"

I again started laughing at their faces. It showed betrayal.

I grabbed Riya by her waist and we both moved to our cottage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd PERSON'S POV

"Abe apne saath to chott ho gyi"
Ananya said in disbelief

"Hum iska badla lekr rhenge"
Abhishek said while rolling his sleeves

"Kya krenge? Kuch plan hai?"
Jugnu asked

Abhishek rubbed his hands and said
"Haan"
He had a glint of mischief in his eyes.
The rest three people also smiled wickedly.

Abhishek said
"Shubman ab toh tu gaya"

*

**********************************

TO BE CONTINUED.....

***********************************

What do you think Abhishek is planning for Shubman?

Yeh to bas Shub-Shuruat hai......

Aage aage dekho hota hai kya...

I will be hoping for a great support from everyone.

You can also text me your suggestions either privately or in comments.

Keep voting, commenting and supporting

Thank you ❤️

Writer: Aarty_7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1K 29
this is the story in which the cricketer Shubman gill falls in love with his manager๐Ÿคโœจ.... It's love and friendship story โค๏ธ She helped him to get...
24.4K 1.7K 31
๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ก๐ข ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ก๐ค๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ช๐ซ๐š๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ข~ ๐€ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ...
18.4K 1.2K 38
"Marry Alia Sharma For Sure" ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—˜๐—ง ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—•๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ข๐—— ๐—๐—ข๐——๐—œ ??
3.5K 338 5
Two bestfriends Two broken hearts One Unforeseen Marriage Will they ever fall in love or is this going to be another heartbreak for them? Hop on to...