Flying High ☁︎ Liam Dunbar

Door profoundlystilinski

" To die will be an awfully big adventure. " Meer

1.00 Bubblegum Bitch
1.02 The Wolf Boy's Identity
1.03 Talking

0.00 Summary

466 16 7
Door profoundlystilinski

"To die will be an awfully big adventure." - Peter Pan

0.00 Summary 

Wren Darson has survived in Beacon Hills with her two best friends, Liam and Mason. ONly two more years until she gets out and becomes free from the boring town. The Trio is facing homework, gum, and normal teenage stuff. That is until Wren finds something out about her best friend and the secrets that a group of Seniors are keeping. Werewolves, Banshees, Foxes are only some of the supernatural beings hiding from her. She soon joins their battle against the evil and tries to battle her feelings for her best friend. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
86.1K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
215K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...