Tokyo Ghoul react to Minus Gh...

By MCPELuisTuican

Things were going as usual in the world, as nothing was ever too good with the constant struggle between huma... More

Chapter 1:Opinions of strangers are a great coping mechanism
Chapter 2:First dates can be bloody
Chapter 3:Don't hang around someone else's territorry
Chapter 4: It's rude to refuse food
Chapter 5:This ring is rated M for Minus
Chapter 6:Interspecies is popular nowadays
Chapter 7:Kagunes can also be art
Chapter 8:No one expects the Minus Inquisition
Chapter 9:You don't have to be a ghoul to kick an investigator's ass
Chapter 10: Meeting your girlfriend's simp is awkard
Chapter 11:Ask your girlfriend before getting kidnapped
Chapter 12:Pranks aren't deadly, except for when they are
Chapter 13:Murder and therapy are close to each other
Chapter 15:When you're a horrible employee, but you're too good at your job
Chapter 16:Families are such a drag

Chapter 14:It's hard to say what is ghoul and what isn't

424 31 2
By MCPELuisTuican

Ayato was seething. He thought it was quite the appropiate reaction to what he was seeing in front of him.

He thought that Eyepatch was an asshole. Turns out that cousin of his was even worse.

Through all the time they had interacted on the screen the man did nothing else than mock him. But that wasn't the worst part.

No, the worst is that no matter what attitude his counterpart gave to Kumagawa or how many times he tried to kill him, he'd never get mad and treat him like a child. Just how his shitty father did.

He'd really have made an outburst by now, but he wasn't in any position to do so. The biggest factor stopping him from doing so was the very freak that keeps them locked here.

Najimi:Ayato-kun, while reading minds is very well within my capabilities, I don't really have to in such a situation. Your thoughts are ozzing off you right now. Really, I feel bad for Kumagawa-kun having to deal with a version of you, I'd imagine it's not pleasant for someone to project their daddy issues into you. I know that, because many have projected their mommy issues into me in the past.

Ayato:Grr...

Ayato growled at her, because that was realistically the only thing he could do. He may be a bit crazy, but he wasn't stupid.

Najimi:I don't really mind it. I suppose ot would be understatable, everyone in the world is a child when compared to me. But, you know, Kumagawa-kun isn't that much older than you. Really, you're into some weird stuff, Ayato-kun.

Everyone was silent after she gave her retort. However, this silence was soon broken by none other than Eto.

Eto:Wow! I don't think I've ever seen someone give such a trashtalking so politely!

Ayato:Just...Go to the next episode or recording or whatever...

Touka:No, keep going.

Ayato:Shut up, you shitty sister!

Touka:Make me, you stupid brother!

Najimi:Okay, okay. Enough with the family drama. We have time fir that later, geez.

The ghouls who remained alive in the room before the new arrivals looked at Kumagawa in shock. Although it was hard for someone to guess so in the case of Noro, because his mask covered his entire face.

The human all of this was about was carrying Ayato, who had passed out by this point, on his shoulder. Not only that, he looked no worse for wear.

No, if anything, he looked too well. There was no blood or visible injury on him, not even bruises.

Out of all of them, Noro found this to be the most strange. Yamori was a sadist and a torture fanatic, so how come this boy is so well and healthy after having been captured by Yamori for such a long time?

Nico:Not this time, however. This time dear Yamori had been judged as subpar.

Ayato:And I thought that was just his strenght.

Kaneki thinks that him of the past, the kind and naive Kaneki, would try to stop such slander. However, he was a different person now.

That, and Yamori was a bastard. Said bastard was looking away with a scowl right.

Yamori:Tch, everyone is a critic these days...

Even putting aside that, after spending so much time there his clothes should be worned out or at least be a bit dirty from the filthy room he was keept in. Yet, the very same gakuran Kumagawa most oftenly wore was so clean that you could swear he just dod his laundry.

Kumagawa was good and healthy, but to an impossible rate considering the circumstances he had been put under. It was just too abnormal.

Kumagawa:[Oh, come on! Are you giving me the silent treatment? It's because I suddenly took the decision to surrender back then? If it makes you feel better, Rize had already chewed me out about it.]

Rize could understand why they were so utterly confused by his state. After all, she was still the only one aware of Kumagawa's All Fiction.

It's not like he's trying to keep it a secret for some plot. No, it's rather that Kumagawa just doesn't consider it that important.

It was a power beyond the imagination of the CCG or any ghoul society, something so ludicious they wouldn't even consider it. Rize still wasn't sure why, despise that, her boyfriend only consider All Fiction as a magic trick.

Akira:I ask myself the same question...

A mere magic trick, such a ludricious statement. If that was just a magic trick, then what the hell were they wasting their lives on?

Being immortal while also being able to change reality as he sees fit. With this abilities, it wouldn't be an exageration to call Kumagawa Misogi a god.

Najimi:Hm, it's true it's way over most skills. No, rather, Kumagawa-kun considers all skills to be nothing but a bunch of magic tricks. You're better off just getting used to it, he oftens talks down about and understimates his own self.

Touka:Talks down and understimates...

Touka looked at Kaneki. Even though he wasn't as naive now, the idiot was still as oblivious to the situation at hand.

Touka:Must run in the family...

Shu:I, for one, am very happy to see you alive and well, Kumagawa-kun!

Uta:Why you feel that way it's pretty obvious, though.

Shu:Ahem!

Uta:Anyway, seems like you ended up in a lot if trouble, huh? I'll give you a discount for your first mask as a consolation prize.

Yomo:A lot of trouble? No, I hardly think he was in any danger. In fact, seem like you're not the victim here, Kumagawa.

Kumagawa:[Hey, hey, I was still kidnapped, you know? How cold! Is Ayato-chan getting pity for his pretty boy hurt emo vibes? Because I have those too!]

Koutaro:He does?

Najimi:Ah, it hard to see it because he alwais insists on keeping a smile on. Well, it's more of an icon than anything else.

Koutaro:I see...

Rather, Kumagawa had to keep acting on his persona. He's aware deep down he's in fact more of an emo goth in his twenties, so acting on his persona makes it less embarassing for him.

Ignoring the chatter around Noro began walking forward, stopping in front of Kumagawa. He looked down at him, or at least he might be as he tilted his head down at tge minus, it was hard to say when you can't see his eyes.

Most might see this as an act of intimidation. However, Kumagawa was used to shy guys who don't speak that well like Hanten, so he just handed Noro Ayato's uncounscious body.

Kumagawa:[Here you go. I roughed him up a little bit, but he should heal in time with lots of food and rest.]

Noro gave an nod of undertanding as he held Ayato in his arms. The ghoul's kagune sprouted out of his back, propulsing him up as he made his exit.

As he left the building, however, he turned his head back for a moment. He might need to talk to Eto, that guy was worth keeping an eye on.

Kumagawa:[What a nice guy.]

Kumagawa looked back at his allies, to see that Yomu, Uta and Shu still had perplexed faces and even Touka did look curious for a while since he took down Ayato. He's gonna have a lot to explain once this is over, that's for sure.

Kumagawa:[But your brother sure is a hotheaded guy.]

Touka:It's more of the way you talk to him.

Kumagawa:[Hm?]

Touka:You might've beaten up the shit out of him, but you were still talking all gentle and warm. Well, I know by this point you're just that fucked up. But that way of talking...Must have reminded that shitty brother of our father.

Kumagawa:[Ahahaha, than he's gonna straightforwardly attack me the next time we meet.]

Touka:That's what you get for being condenscensing bastard.

Kumagawa gave a shrugg of his shoulders. It was true and he had no intention of changing the way he acts.

Touka:At least try to work on it to the point people might actually call you a person.

Rize:Is that such a problem? I personally see no problem with it.

Touka:Of course you don't, because you're a condenscensing bitch.

Rather than give an immediate reply, Rize giggled behind her palm as she put her hand over her lips. Touka personally thought this was only proving her point further.

Rize:This is, uh, how do people call it? Ah...I remember now! Typical fatherless behavior.

Touka:You...

Rize:Speaking of fighting...

Rize peaked out the window, making the others look as well. On the ground was a rall man covered in red of kagune with a distinctive white mask having an eye hole on one side and three slits of the other.

The kagune around him was bulky and able to shot out projectiles, shooting down agents that tried to swarm him. Only two investigators wearing black armors managed to avoid his onslaught, getting to him at a speed that shouldn't normally be achieved by humans.

They moved to either side of the ghoul swinging their quinques, one being a double handed large blade and the other and oversized clever, but the ghoul had parried both attack with the kagune large blades growing out of his shoulder.

Rize:I see...So this is Yoshimura-san's kakuja.

Touka:Incredible...

Yomu:Something's strange. Outside of Kumagawa, I've never seen any human moving that fast.

Kumagawa:[Oh? I see...]

Yomu:What? Did you notice something?

Kumagawa:[Look at their armors.]

The ghouls followed his advice, paying closer attention to the armors the investigators were wearing. Sais armors seemed to contract and spasm around them.

Shu:Hm? A new invention of CCG Research Department?

Yomu:Is it...Eating them?

Touka:Shit, that's messed up.

Uta:Wow! What kind of wacko came up with that?

Kumagawa:[Well, he did come to save me. I suppose I should show common coutesy.]

Touka:What do you...

However, when Touka turned around he was already gone. Rize sighed, all too used to his sudden dissapearences.

Both investigators were now going for a frontal attack. However, before they could reach Yoshimura, screws the size of spears sprout out from the ground.

The screws stabbed into the two investigators, destroying their armors in the process as they made holes in their target and kicked up dust. In the whole confusion, Yoshimura felt a hand on his shoulder.

Kumagawa:[You holding up, old man?]

Yoshimura:Kumagawa-kun...Hm, I think I may be getting too old for this.

When the dust cleared neither Kumagawa nor Yoshimura were there anymore and the screws desintegrated like a kagune projectile usually was. Yet, on the sideline Koutaro felt there was something amiss.

As the battle continued on the premise Kumagawa was walking out of the building with Rize, Touka, Yomu, Uta, Shu and Yoshimura. The old man turned to the youngsters and nodded his head.

Yoshimura:I'm glad you all are uninjured. Let's regroup with Ishiki-kun, Banjou-kun and Hinami-chan and then go home.

Kumagawa:[Home, huh?]

Touka:Yeah, Anteiku was unusually peaceful without you around. And that crazy old gezzer keept asking about you.

Kumagawa:[That Yamori-chan...Was such a dull guy. Does that mean I get a free cofee?]

Touka:In your dreams.

Kumagawa:[Boo!]

Touka:The obly ones getting a free cofee are the employees.

Kaneki:Ah, yeah. We had that kind of rule, didn't we? Now that I think about it...We've never seen Misogi going to do any work. Is he jobless?

Touka:How the hell would he pay his cofee then?

Kaneki:Ah...Money isn't really the problem...

While the revelations given since getting here were a bit much, Kaneki knew his cousin. He'd find a way to get money, but the matter of how legal that method would be is up to debate.

Eto:To be fair, a lot happened, didn't it? I'd find it hard to believe he found time for job hunting.

Hairu:I really think he'd make a great investigator!

Koutaro:Let's hope not...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.5K 24
(Y/n) hates being a ghoul, and Uta wants her back to the ghoul she used to be. Can he help her go back to what she once was?
87.2K 1.2K 32
What would your life be like in Tokyo Ghoul? Would you be a ghoul or a human? What if you fell for someone? What if that someone fell for you back? W...
7K 205 13
All these times, Fushiguro Megumi couldn't understand why people speak and preach about love making the world go around when it was just a bunch of B...
5.9K 173 31
This is a story about you and kaneki's relationship. Things go well until Kaneki being a ghoul gets you guys into some trouble. Now you guys have to...