1 MORE CHANCE

De Ladybreezy81

Dominic Brown is a man who's had a pretty good life until a year ago. A year ago when his life had change fr... Mai multe

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
8 PT 2
9
9 PT 2
9 PT 3
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
SAD NEWS!! ABOUT CHAPTERS 26 AND 27
28
29
30
31 EPILOGUES

23

11 1 0
De Ladybreezy81

DOMINIC

She reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. As it sprung free my hand cupped her breast, caressing the underside and allowing my fingers to gently rub her nipple. I bent down and smelled the perfume in between her breasts before taking a nipple in my mouth and swirling my tongue around it.

"Oh that feel so good." Her voice was so soft that I barely heard it, but in my situation barely is enough, so I moved to her other breast. It was just as good. In the meantime, my hands hadn't been idle. I had one hand between her legs and, as my fingers brushed over the panties covering her pussy she pushed down on them. "You like that don't you."

"I love it." I said as her legs parted.

I continued to caress her through the thin material of her panties, my finger sliding between the lips of her pussy while my thumb gently massaged her clit. Her hips were thrusting against my hand and I wondered to myself how long she could hold out before begging for more. I decided to test the water further so I released her nipple from my mouth and moved my head between her legs. The smell of her brought back distant memories, the taste of her juices seeping through her panties brought back more memories.

I pulled her panties aside and inserted my tongue into her pussy. I have never before experienced a reaction quite like this, her hand held my head to her, pulled me into her until I had trouble breathing. It was around then that she came, an earth shattering, twitching, trembling orgasm that took her by surprise. For a few seconds there she forgot to breathe until her body cried out for air.

"Fuck that was good! Now it's my turn to 'see' your body." She said, as I had done, at the top, kissing me on the lips, moving to gently nibble my neck, her hands lifted my shirt over my head and she began to explore every millimeter of flesh, every nook and cranny. She nipped my nipples, she sucked them, she drew circles on my stomach with the tip of her tongue, and she blew air onto the wetness her tongue left on me. Her hand moved and grab my dick. Electric shocks flashed through my body at her touch on it, the first woman to touch it in months and it showed.

"Oh shit" I said

"Mmmm, nice," she said as she stroked me, "He hard a hell"

"It's been a long while" I said

"I can see that, that I see." She said as she pulled my shorts down far enough that she could extend her caresses, her feather touch took in my balls and lingered in the area just behind my scrotum that I find so erogenous, and my hips were doing a dance of their own until I entered heaven. Actually it was her mouth, but to me it was heaven. Her tongue played wondrous tricks, her lips circled me and squeezed me as her head moved slowly backwards and forwards along my full length.

She could feel my orgasm building to a crescendo and at the very last second, just before I reached the point of no return she withdrew her mouth from my dick.

"Why are you stopping?" I breathed my disappointment to her.

"Because, my good man, I, I mean we, are going to prolong this for a long, long time. I want to experience every inch of you and I want you to experience every inch of me. By the time that we are finished I want us to know, instinctively, every point of each other's body, so that every time we make love, it will be an experience for both of us." she said

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked

"You can ask me anything you like, I might not necessarily answer it." she said

"How come your not married?" I asked

"I was married, he died from cancer" she said and I nodded."I suggest that we get our clothes off and get into bed, we'll be much more comfortable that way."

"In that case, let's go." I said and stood up, hitched my shorts up so that I could walk, and led her unerringly upstairs to my room.

"I'm impressed." she giggled

"If you think that's impressive, watch this." I said and took off my shorts and threw them towards a chair that was always in the same place, they landed over the back of the chair as cleanly as if I had stood right in front of it and lowered them gently over the back of the chair. "For my encore." I took of my underpants and socks and tossed them, one after the other. They didn't even touch the sides of the laundry basket by the door. "TADA!"

"What a show-off!" She said and had taken her clothes off and stood so close to me that I could feel her entire length against me. I picked her up and carried her to my bed and lowered her gently onto it. I then lowered myself onto the bed beside her. I began where I had begun before, at her head. As my lips gently caressed hers, my hands, fingers, gently massaged her scalp. A shiver ran down her body bringing an audible, just, response from her that vibrated my lips.

I kissed her eyes, her earlobes, I dragged my teeth gently across her throat, I kissed that little hollow at the top of her sternum, I moved my lips down the valley between her twin peaks before detouring to circle her left nipple with the very tip of my tongue.

Her breathing was becoming quite ragged, she would take a deep breath and hold it for a long time before exhaling and catching her breath in a series of short gasps. There was no regularity in her breathing as I continued to work my way slowly down her body. Me and Mary didn't fuck, we didnt have sex either and it was quite making love but it close to it. We enjoyed each others bodies for the next 2 hours.

We went to sleep, and we really slept, the sleep of two people who were so attuned to each other that nothing else intruded into our world.We kept this up for the following 2 months and I'm crazy about her. Right now we was in the bed together, my head been hurting me for the past few days so have my eyes. Right now all I wanted to do was rest.

Intrusion eventually came with the sound of Warlock asking for breakfast. I got out of bed and slipped my shorts. For some reason I couldn't find the door. I bumped into the wall and felt my way to the right until I reached the corner of the room before I realized I should have been going the other way, reversed and eventually found the door handle. I opened my eyes and it was bright and everything was blurry. I closed them back and made my way to the stair. I held on to the rail and took one step at a time.

I fumbled my way to the kitchen and came to the realization that I had forgotten where his food was in. I was confused, confused by everything that had happened last night and my head hurt, eyes hurt, my equilibrium had been upset. "MARY, RIGORA, JESS Could one you come here please?" I waited till Rigora came into the kitchen.

"What is it?" Rigora asked

"I can't remember where Warlock's food is in." I said

"What's wrong?" Mary said walking into the kitchen.

"Something is wrong Nicy cant remember where the beast food is" Rigora said

"He's not a beast" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Leave it to me." She said quickly found his food he stood next to the bowl looking up at her. When I hadn't heard him start to wolf the food down I explained to her that he was waiting to be told to eat.

"Just say 'okay'." I said the cue word he started to eat, I forgot that she never fed him I always did. "I have to do that otherwise he would eat anything anyone shoved in front of him, and end so fat he couldn't walk."

"Are you okay?" she asked after Warlock had finished his food. "You seem dis-oriented this morning."

"I don't know my head hurts, eyes hurt, it's bright and my vision is blurry" I said

"Blurred vision? We gotta get you to the hospital" she says we all go wash and get dress she called the doctor and he said for me to come in and get my vision checked.

LYNDSEY

Cathy and I was out baby shopping I am 9 months pregnant due any day now and happy cause me and Dominic was at a good place now. He helped me out up my own PR firm and like I knew it when clients from the old place found out I left so did they. They came to my firm and I have Cathy,Tiara working with me.

We was out when she got a text from Derrick saying come to the hospital Dominic's vision was back. We brought what we had and headed right to the hospital I was so excited he could see again. On the drive there I was too excited, I just couldnt wait for him to see me big and all. And this means he'll get to see the baby when he's born, this day was looking better and better.

We got to the hospital and went right up to the 6th floor and right to the waiting area where the rest of his family was. I went to Rigor and he hugged me patted my belly.

"So when can we see him?" I asked

"The doctor is with him now he should be out any minute now." Kiara said I saw Shaun talking with Dominic's nurse, I was wondering what she was going to do now that he had his eye sight back. After about 30 minutes the doctor walked in with Dominic.

"Momma" Dominic said smiling brightly walking right to Kiara hugging her tight he then hugged his dad tight. Soon he was making his rounds hugging people he stopped when he came to me and smiled rubbed my bell then hugged me tight too. I watched as Shaun pointed out who Mary was he walked right to her.

"Your more beautiful then I pictured" he said kissed then hugged her tight. We all planned to go out to dinner tonight just the adults no kids. I was happy about that cause the kids was driving me crazy ready for the baby to get here.

**THAT NIGHT**

We was all in the restaurant waiting on Dominic to get here. We called he said he was going to be there in a few minutes. We all ordered and was talking and laughing when he walked in looking good too. I did notice that Mary was walking along side him, he was smiling so was she.

"Hey I didnt know you was bringing Mary with you" Kiara said

"Yea you brought your nurse?" Royce said sipping his beer.

"No nigga I brought my fiance," he said and smiled as Mary flashed her ring.

Shaun gasped and hugged her soon-to-be sister-in-law while everyone else got up and hugged him then her. I was shocked I couldn't believe it, he was going to marry her. I felt the pain hit me hard, over and over and I couldn't believe it. I stood up to do I don't know, that's when I felt wet and I looked down.

"Oh God" I said

"What's wrong?" Cathy asked

"My water just broke" I said looking up and Dominic's eyes landed on me, he turned to Mary and said something she nodded and he came right to me taking my hand and my arm leading me out of the restaurant. I had an easy labor and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy we named him Liland Nicy Brown.

I watched Dominic hold him and smile, then he looked at me.

"He was mine from the beginning. I got you pregnant not ole boy" he said I nodded, he nodded and smiled kissing Liland. I didn't know at all but I am so glad Dominic is his father.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Vampiress De 🀥

Ficțiune generală

6.8K 1K 32
- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 - When the original vampires eventually liberate the queen of vampires, she desires blood, but not human blood. She seeks vengeanc...
177K 7.1K 51
India Manory thinks life in Queens, New York will never change. It's the same routine, same bullshit she has to put up with. But can one faithful mon...
304 26 14
One fandom versus another fandom not too happy about the two legends that come to be. Yet, their passionate love affairs that keep going back and for...
103K 3.7K 107
🚩🚩🚩 Chris Brown is clearly someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. A very emotional person, someone who loves hard and wants the same love in r...