Eighteen Candles (you will re...

By ViennaBailey

Billie and Flynn have been best friends since they were six years old. Their friendship is simple, the only r... More

prelude
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
45.
46.

44.

653 17 25
By ViennaBailey

Blake

I swear to god this girl can't keep out of trouble. Even though I am kind of proud of her for punching Jacob in the face, I wish she would just try to not get people angry at her. Jacob is not really a person to just forgive and forget.

And I'm pretty sure he will get revenge on her. Well, he will try to. Not that I will let him though.

I knock on Billie's door another time. Still no answer.

I've been trying to talk to her for hours. First I texted her a million times, asking what the fuck happened between her and Jacob. She never answered me. Then I confronted Jacob in the nursing room. Billie got him good. His nose was bleeding. I have no idea how she did that though, cause Billie's probably not even half as tall as him.

When I finally got home two hours ago, I tried reaching her by talking through the door. She never answered. I am now trying it again. My parents left half an hour ago and asked me to cook dinner for me and Billie.

But I thought it would be even greater to do it together.

I knock on the door again. "Come on, Biscuit. Cook dinner with me," I whisper though the door, bumping my forehead against it.

"Only if you stop asking me about what happened. I've been asked about it all day long and I'm sick of it! I only come with you, if you promise to not talk or ask about it," Billie whispers back, her voice close to the door.

I wonder if she's leaning against it as well. Like they do in all of these stupid romantic movies Flynn has been forcing me to watch all my life. And I wonder if she will ever dare to like me enough to talk to me about such things.

"I promise," I tell her and step aside from the door.

The door in front of me opens and Billie steps outside. I raise my hands in defense and mimic zipping my mouth with the right one. Billie just rolls her eyes and passes me.

I follow her to the kitchen. Smiling, I watch Billie walk through my house in a pair of grey joggers and a black crop top. I don't think there's anything else I would like to look at rather than her. Never have I seen a girl this utterly beautiful.

"So, what did you plan to cook?" Billie asks me, turning around in a twirl. She puts her hands to her waist, looking up to me with a playful grin.

I swear I forgot about cooking dinner for a second. Having Billie stand in front of me, looking up to my me with those honey brown eyes, makes it legs go a little wobbly.

I cough to get my mind straight again. "I don't know. What do you want? Pasta? Pizza? Soup-"

"If you even think about serving me soup tonight, I will punch you in the face," Billie interrupts me in a joking tone. I don't know how to respond to that. I promised to not talk about what happened and I will hold that promise. Billie's eyes widen, like she just realized what she implied. "Let's make pizza," she changes the topic quickly.

I nod in agreement and walk towards the cupboards where the ingredients are supposed to be. I open the first one and don't see shit. I guess I'm not working enough in this house, especially the kitchen. It's a little embarrassing, I can't even find the right cupboard in my own house.

Billie breaks into laughter behind me. "Did you ever cooked something in here?" she asks me and walks passed me to another cupboard.

"Well yes.Technically I did," I answer her, watching Billie open the cupboard she's standing in front of. Inside there's flour. God she's not even living here and knows where our stuff is.

"Gross," Billie complains, trying to reach the flour.

I walk up to her. "Gross you say?" I ask, stepping even closer to her. When I'm right behind her, her hair basically touching my chest. "Why is it that I can hear your heart racing that fast right now? Doesn't look like you're grossed out by me," I whisper down at her.

But I keep underestimating her. Billie is not a shy little puppet.

She turns around, her eyes moving from my chest up to my face. The very slow pace she's choosing is driving me even more crazy.

"Well, maybe I like the thought of you playing around in this kitchen," she whispers, again looking up at me with those fucking eyes. "Maybe I even imagined before," she adds, pulling a fluff of my shirt.

My eyes follow her hand and I swear I stopped breathing when her hand touched my chest for just a split second. "Would you mind getting the flour for me now, Blake?" Her voice is low and raspy, enough to make my mind go fully blank.

I probably stared into her eyes for another two minutes before finally reaching out my arm to grab the flour out of the cupboard. I don't break eye contact and Billie doesn't either.

I pull my arm back, the flour in my hand. Billie closes her hands around it, touching mine in the movement. I suck in my breath and Billie smirks at me. She swirls herself out of my stare, moving pass me to the counter. "Let's start then, Blakey Boy."

For gods sake, you're a grown man. Get yourself together!

. . .

We decided to eat our selfmade pizza in front of the TV, watching some movie Billie decided to watch. Kiss the Frog apparently is some very important movie to watch. And apparently  Prince Naveen is one of the most sexiest men in all Disney. Well the only thing I got from this little movie is that I don't look like Naveen. Maybe a little. Like the hair. But I cannot sing, neither do I play the guitar or whatever that was he was playing.

Then Billie told me about Flynn Rider. Who apparently is as sexy as Naveen, if not even more sexy. She kept raving about those two men and I kept comparing myself to them. My conclusion, I'm probably more Flynn Rider than Naveen.

We placed our plates on the small table in front of the couch and stare at the credits of the movie. "Did you actually enjoy it or are you just lying to not upset me?" Billie asks me.

"No, no, I liked the story and-" Not gonna lie, the only thing I did while watching the movie was thinking about what Naveen and I have in common. I did not pay attention to the storyline. "And the romantic elements and-"

Billie cuts me off with her laughter. Not a little giggle. No. This woman is full on laughing about me. "You didn't even pay attention, did you?"

No. Not at all.

I feel bad a little for not paying attention to the movie she picked out though. Maybe she wanted to talk about it after watching it, cause Billie is a great talker while watching a movie. Flynn is as well. I'm always annoyed by her doing that. But I like to hear Billie's voice more than these voices in a movie. So I'm fine with her talking through the whole movie, commenting random stuff all the time.

"You pick one you like then," she adds and I check the time.

It's already pretty late and I know Billie is normally trying to keep her sleeping schedule well in place. Different than Flynn. "It's already pretty late, don't you think?"

Billie checks the time as well. "I'm not gonna hold you up going to sleep, Blakey Boy. You're freed from my presence, if you want to go to bed," she tells me.

I shake my head aggressively. "That's not what I meant, Biscuit. You know I've been waiting for years for this little movie date with you. I wouldn't wanna miss it," I answer her and I swear she just suck in a breath. I grin.

"This is not a date."

"It's not? I recall we cooked together and then watched one of your favorite movies. I would call this a date."

"But I didn't come here voluntarily. I am currently living with you."

"Even better." I smirk at her and Billie's ears turn read. She's not denying it again though. Even though I didn't intend this to be a date, I like the thought of it though. I've dreamed about dating her for years.

"I need to ask you something, Billie," I whisper and Billie spins her head around towards me, She furrows her brows at the mention of her actual name and not her nickname.

"Sure."

"If this whole Flynn being my sister and her not wanting any of her friends to date me wouldn't be. Would you consider going out with me? I don't mean like this. I mean taking you out somewhere, holding hands, buying food, hanging out together," I whisper.

Billie doesn't react. She doesn't respond. I wonder if she thinks I'm joking.

I'm not.

I put on my most honest looking face and speak again, "I am not trying to embarrass you. Neither am i joking. Billie, I-"

"I know you're not joking, Blake. But this feels cruel. Cause I spent years watching you kiss girls, flirt with them." She gets up from the couch. "I spent years thinking about you kissing me that day years ago. And I tried so much to not hate you for just passing me around to other guys. We were young, I am aware of that. I was. You were. We didn't know how feelings worked. But you sure as hell knew how to play with them. You spent years mocking me with random stuff, being that unbearable older brother of my best friend. Why now? Why having me risk my whole damn friendship for flirting with me? How dare you playing with me like that now!" She yells at me, throwing her hands in the air hysterically.

"Biscuit-"

„Don't! Cause when you picked that nickname I was so in love nothing else than you saying it mattered to me. I accepted the fact this will never be a thing a long time ago. Don't mess up my head by playing with me, Evans! I was fine with you and me keeping up that little act, this little game we've been playing lately. But I am not fine with you ignoring what I can loose cause of this shit!"

Billie leaves the living room and I can hear her walking upstairs.

I fucked up.

_ _ _

Hi!

I know Billie's little outburst might sound random for you but next up will be her POV and she'll explain it.

This one is longer than the last one and I try to keep up with this length. I hope you liked it!

And thank you for commenting my story! I am always smiling, reading your conspiracies and raves about the characters. Thank you for reading my book and liking it!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My life ✅ By Zai

Teen Fiction

570 80 34
a 16 year old girl who's life is about to turn around Live through crushes ,best friends , fake friends and everything in between Enjoy 😊
1.2K 57 30
Owen and Sarah were best friends, their mutual distaste solidifying their bond. Then Sarah got hurt and Owen couldn't pretend he didn't care anymore...
382K 12.2K 31
They pooped together, They dressed together, celebrated birthdays together gone to school together and so much more. He was her pillow, She was his B...
2K 33 22
Lily Willson is a normal teenage girl. She has an older sister and parents who work everyday. She isn't popular at school, but has one friend Natan...