passenger princess | hazel ca...

By sanriocraft

being childhood friends with your next door neighbor sure had its perks. at the very least you had a guarante... More

| author's note |
1. festival lights
2. my passeneger princess
3. i don't fight, i cheer
5. fighting montage go !
6. trauma dumpimg with the girlies ( ft. mr. g)
7. (girl)friends who suffer together, stay together
8. this place about to blow ( no literally)
9. kiss a friend !
10. my girlfriend got beat up right after we started dating
11. best friends to lovers trope
12. oh, now you want a bomb ?
13. what we really need is a femininomenon !

4. welcome to fight club, ladies

210 9 0
By sanriocraft

a few days had passed since the first meeting and so far to your knowledge there was still no club advisor. though today was already the second meeting for the club from what hazel told you before lunch. you currently were sitting with isabel and brittany as they recounted what happened at the fair to you.

" he what ?!" you exclaimed, isabel had just told you that jeff had been flirting with mrs. riley at the fair and had touched her left breast. " how are you still going out with that fucker, isa ?"

isabel just smiled softly at you, before explaining that he does make her happy at times. for example, when he compliments her hair or when he carries her around. you shook your head in disbelief and shock.

" hey so i heard that josie and pj are like having a fight club for female solidarity, do you know anything about that ?" isabel questioned, twirling her hair. brittany looked towards you before speaking up,

" yeah isn't like your crush in it too or something ?"

" oh yeah that, there's a meeting today after school if you want to come i am not sure entirely what it's all about i'm only really going cause hazel mentioned it to me. it seems good so far though the girls seem to enjoy it. hazel said it was to boost morale for the girls at this school because of the attacks lately and like you said to get more female solidarity here" you replied back, isabel nodded with a smile.

" of course you're going because of hazel," brittany smirked over at you, nudging with her arm. you rolled your eyes at her before the lunch bell ringed indicating lunch was over.

" hahaha very funny brittany, so can i expect to see you two today then after school ?"

" sure, we'll check it out right brittany ?" isabel looked over at brittany who just shrugged her shoulders in response.

" alright see you girls later."

school had passed by quickly and it was already time for the second fight club meeting. by the time you had entered, there were already girls messing around with some gym equipment that you assumed hazel must have brought. you saw her just a few feet away, trying to set up some mats.

walking over to her and placing your bag down before squatting down to her level.

" hey haz whatchu doing ?"

hazel jumped a bit before looking up at the voice and smiled as she sat up a bit to speak.

" oh hey n/n thanks for coming again umm just setting up some stuff for today," hazel spoke, continuing to placing the mats. nodding slowly, you heard the doors open once more seeing pj and josie walk over. as they walked closer, a bit of their conversation could be heard.

" how many girls go to this school again ?"

" ugh oh my god. and again, they're all sixes at best. at least y/n is here but hazel hogs her."

you tilted your head in confusion before looking towards hazel who seemed to have barely notice the two girls walking in.

" hey, guys." you just nodded your head towards the girls before the door opened again and stella rebecca, a family friend of you and hazel, entered.

" well, at least stella rebecca is here," pj mumbled.

" are you stressed ? because i'm stressed."

" hey ladies ! let's get it popping in this motherfucker."

mr. g had just walked in before jogging over to the center where most of the girls were. you chuckled out in disbelief, was mr g the club advisor ? at least he came in with good energy you supposed.

you heard josie trying to gain the attention of everyone but it obviously wasn't working since she was speaking kinda quiet and with all the noise the other girls were making she was barely heard. that was until pj walked over to the janitor's supply cart, picked up a mop before taking the mop head off, and slamming the handle of the mop repeatedly against the floor a few times. the loud sounds made everyone jump and literally freeze in fear just staring at pj.

" everybody shut the fuck up," you stood next to hazel in disbelief and slowly follow pj around the room with your eyes as she continued her speech.

" this isn't a little hangout. okay ? oh, it's not a sleepover, playtime. there's serious rules we need to establish. okay ?" pj walked around the room, getting in each of the girl's face after a sentence.

" first, listen. second, be on time. yeah. expect for you, you come whenever you want." the last part pj directed towards mr g, which just made you scrunch your eyebrows in confusion before pj continued.

" what time is it," everyone looked around before annie spoke up.

" 3:30."

" 3:30. club starts at 3:15. not 3:16. huh, not 3:17 but the doors close at 3:15. no expectations. i don't care if you're like, 'oh, but i have to go to extra help for math because i need to get a full ride because my mom lives in a trailer and she loves her boyfriend more than me.' "

during this whole speech part, you saw your two friends had actually shown up to the club. you smiled as they walked in, getting closer to where you all were standing. which was getting slightly awkward considering pj was just going off on a tangent of not being late when your two friends walk in......late. you noticed the whole time that josie had her eye on isabel which caused you to open your mouth in surprise. does josie have a crush on isabel ?

" my dad left me, and i'm incredibly punctual." pj continued, which made you tilt your head in confusion causing you to recount the numerous times pj has shown up late to class or something else. a few coughs could be heard as josie nodded her head behind pj, causing pj to look back only to be surprised by who entered.

" um, hey guys. come on in. uh we're just getting started here. so, um.... today i think we're gonna start with some body contact. we're gonna do wrestling." as pj tried to get a volunteer aka brittany to demonstrate with her, you leaned over to hazel to whisper in her ear.

" i told them about the club after they over heard josie, sylvie, and pj talk about it in class, i guess i actually managed to convince them." hazel looked at you in surprise before smiling and giving you a thumbs up. you smiled back and paid back attention to pj.

" i'm sorry. i thought we weren't allowed to be late." annie questioned, causing you to look down at your shoes considering you had been late to the meetings already.

" that's not true. it's about next week. so the rules for next week, don't be late. but this week is good if you're late. take it easy."
" oh, that's about next week. yeah. next week. no worries."

both josie and pj spoke at the same time obviously trying to brush off the fact that their crushes had arrived late as they were giving a lecture about punctuality.

you rolled your eyes before whispering in hazel's ear, " these two are such pushovers for their crushes."

hazel looked over at you with a smile as she shook her head, nudging you slightly. she could only wonder if she was a pushover with you. you whispered " what? it's true." in response to her nudge.

" okay i'm sorry. i just wanna make sure. this is a self-defense club, right ? where we can learn to protect ourselves, against, like, football players ?"

" and huntington, cause, um they're gonna pork us."

" i thought we were fighting each other for money. there's a cash prize, right ?"

" i thought this was to be part of, like, a local underprivileged female community."

annie, sylvie, stella, and isabel all gave a response in confusion to the true meaning of this whole self-defense club or fight club. the room was silent for awhile before brittany spoke up once more.

" my identity is completely attached to hers, so i just kinda go wherever she goes."

you nodded slowly in agreement, feeling like you could relate to brittany considering you tended to follow hazel sometimes.

" everyone's here for a good reason. so, you know, like, why are we... pssh nitpicking reasons," josie stated with pj agreeing with her before continuing off what josie said.

" let's jump in. right ?"

" yeah. for sure. love that."

" i'll go." annie raise her hand in enthusiasm causing you to smile softly. maybe this wouldn't be so bad ?

" great. yeah." pj looked fairly disappointed, waiting for annie to walk over to where she stood. as soon as they met face to face, pj pushed her down immediately causing you to be slightly shocked.

" hey, hey, hey, hey. i don't know about this shit." mr g stood up, walking closer to where pj stood.

" what the hell ! you didn't even warn me." annie exclaimed, you had to admit the push kinda seemed personal.

" okay, we didn't get warnings at juvie," you rolled your eyes at pj mentally thinking, ' not this shit again'. you wondered if they were going to keep the act of going to juvie up for the entire club run time.

" maybe we can take it slower." josie suggested, trying to save face in front of mr. g, so he didn't cancel the club on the second meeting.

" maybe...... , yeah try that. take that route a little slower."

" you just use your natural instincts. just come at me, whenever you want, okay ?" with that being said, annie slowly walked over to pj before pushing her down in the similar manner pj had done to her.

" okay, that's great. i say that we go again." pj pushed annie once more this time a bit more aggressively causing you to gasp and place your hand over your mouth. annie groaned more this time around obviously in pain.

" ah fuck my back !" annie shouted causing mr. g to stand up in shock.

" oh, shit, man. we gotta shut this down."

" we don't have to shut it down. she's fine. are you fine ? are you okay ?" josie quickly defended, trying to make to seem that annie was okay, which wasn't very convincing.

" yeah she's okay. she's totally fine." pj quipped, pointing towards annie, who had a hand against her back in pain.

" shut this shit down."

" no, wait, mr. g. no, no, no. don't blow the whistle. don't blow the whist-le. i know that, you know, this is a little messy right now, but, like, the only way we can learn how to defend ourselves is by teaching each other. huntington is coming." there was a little pause before josie continued.

" we need this. i know that things might seem scary, but that's okay because... because ?" josie stopped, obviously not knowing how to continue her speech any longer before pj saved her.

" because you're gonna be fucking pros !"

" is what i was gonna say. yes."
" yeah ! right !"

pj and josie spoke one after another, you could see hazel hide her hand behind her notebook as she gave the two girls a thumbs up for their speech. you just smiled and shook your head in amusement.

"yeah, crystal, i'm thinking of you ! you are never gonna get assaulted on your birthday ever again."

" lucky number seven, okay."

" and i am gonna finally reverse stalk my stalker." stella said, as we all nodded our heads in agreement.

" and for me, i'll be able to kill my stepdad." the room went quiet after sylvie's comment before josie and pj agreed in hesitation, but with slight enthusiasm. you noticed hazel scribbling some stuff in her notebook, and just side-eyed it wondering what she was writing down.

" and if you believe in yourselves, and you believe in us, and then you trust us, i'm like let's fucking do this !" pj exclaimed which cause everyone including yourself to clap for the speech. some even cheered in response back. you even heard hazel responded back with a " so good." to the speech. even mr g was doing this kinda snapping clapping thing like they do in poetry clubs. it was a sweet moment as everyone now felt more comfortable and encouraged though it was cut off by sylvie's aggressive supportive cheers.

" YEAHHH ! YESSSSS ! YESSSS, QUEENS ! SLAYYY ! YESSS ! YESSSS ! SLAYYYY ! YEAHHHHH !"

everyone kinda had an awkward face as she finally finished yelling. you just smiled in amusement at her very loud enthusiasm. it was official, fight club was a-go !

author's note : fight club has started lads ! next chapter will the fighting montage so possibly more interaction with everyone's favorite dork, hazel 🫶🏻 and maybe who knows you acting like her personal nurse, cleaning her wound. hope you all enjoyed this chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 36 25
in which โ†ณ two supposed friends fall for each other NOT A SLOWBURN christopher sturniolo x fem reader ( i know some of y'all will hate me but ther...
99.9K 3.7K 27
I open my eyes to see her right above, smiling. She's so adorable. My finger lightly traces her smile line. "Don't you think we could do something e...
163K 3.8K 15
Emma your average, lesbian, senior in highschool has tried her best to fit in. The closest thing she has to normal is her best friend Kim. However me...