Two Worlds Collides

Door zaidaw75

Lan Jingyi touched the one thing his baba told him never to and the three were transported to a very differen... Meer

Chapter 1
The Cloud Recess
The Cloud Recess
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 29

185 23 12
Door zaidaw75

A-Ying, Lan Wangji and Boashan arrived at the outside of barrier and path that led to the burial mounds just after sunrise. They saw the young man standing a few feet away from them as resentful energy curled around him, a smug smile on his face. No one spoke what felt like for hours just staring at each other. The young man's eyes went from the alpha to omega, and lastly, it rested on Boashan. He made a tsk sound and shook his head lightly as amusement shone in his eyes.

Lan Wangji leans towards his mate and whispers softly in his ear.

"A-Ying, should we end this?."

He asked his mate, who nodded his head, their eyes never leaving the young, resentful man before them. They both, for a second, turned their heads towards their grandmother. A silent conversation was exchanged for a second, and she nodded her head before taking a few steps back. The young man watched their exchange with a sense of curiosity, dipping his head to the side. He is not going to lie to himself, though. These three people standing in front of him are very powerful, and that's why he had to make sure that he could weaken them enough before killing them.

"So, are we going to fight or not?."

The young man asked casually as he looked the alpha straight in his eye, ignoring the omega standing beside him. Red eyes met cold golden eyes before the alpha gave a small nod. Today is not about small talk but to finish this foolishness once and for all.

The resentful energy started to swirl heavily around the young man as he fell to his knees. Bones starting to break and pained screams filled the open field. Lan Wangji and the other two just watch waiting the man's transformation out. Yes, they could try and attack him, but they know that the resentful energy won't even let them close to the young man. After all, they have bonded and became one. Once the bone breaking had stopped before them stood an astrosity of a beast. It is all cloak in black and huge. It stood at least a few feet taller than wangji and Chenqing, that's for sure. His red eyes were shining with malicious, and the killing intent rolled of him in waves.

Lan Wangji and A-Ying waste no time in shifting into their wolf forms. For them, it was much easier as their wolf's had been a part of them since childhood. Once they had  shifted completely, the white and black wolf shook their fur out. Standing tall and imposing before the werewolf. It was still hard for Boashan to believe that Wen Rouhan could have turned a man into a werewolf, but here before her stood the proof of what the man had achieved.

The white wolf and black wolf took a few steps forward, their eyes piercing into those red orbes. Soon, red met red, and Chenqing dipped his head to the side as he stepped to the side as the white wolf stepped to the other side. They started to circling the black monstrosity, never taking their eyes off him. Low growls left their mouths. They moved as you would when you stalked your prey.

The werewolf knew that his only advantage in getting ahead was to attack first. He shot his paw out in an attempt to slap Chenqing, but he anticipated the attack because he was closest to the beast and jumped out of the way. Now that the werewolf's attention were on this mate the white wolf jumped forward and bodied him hard in the side making the werewolf flew his body hitting the trees on the opposite. Just then they both saw an opportunity and jumped the werewolf were he was still trying to shake the suprise attacked.

Just as the white wolf and black capitalize on the attack the resentful energy started to swirl dangerously and launched at them caughting them off guard and the resentful energy swirls around them and lifted them up and threw the two wolf's that their bodies made hard contact with the ground. A painful yelp left their mouths. The werewolf who by now had stood up immediately jumped the white wolf sinking his fangs into his fur and shook him not letting go until he tasted blood.

Wangji groans and tried to shake the werewolf of him. But he was on his side and could not do much. Chenqing jumped up and launched at the werewolf grabbing him by his leg and shunk his fangs into his leg. He violently shook it. His grip strong until the werewolf let go of his mate. Chenqing lifted him up in the air and swing him before he let him go making the werewolf fall a few feet away.  Wangji's white fur was coated in blood as he stood up. He could already feeling his wound healing as he growl an angry growl before launching an attack not caring if his wound were fully healed yet.

He pounded on the werewolf uncaring at the resentful energy attacking him. His fangs caught the shoulder blade of the werewolf and he let it sink in as a guttural howl of pain left the werewolf. He shook as his fangs deep deeper before he tasted the metallic taste of blood on his tongue and mouth ripping the werewolf's flesh right off before spitting it out. But the resentful energy were merciless in its attack and wangji had no choice but to retreat.

The resentful energy immediately started healing the werewolf. He stood up and shook his black fur out. Fury and hatred could be smelled in the air around them and he growls at the wolf's in front of him. The white and the black wolf surged forward but this time the resentful energy let them through and Boashan who has been watching realise to late.

"Wangji. Chenqing be careful."

She screams but it was too late the werewolf lifted his front paw which was dosed with poison and slapped them both making sure his claws went through fur and connected with their skin. He slammed his claws into their skins drawing blood making sure that it was deep enough. Another black wolf launched forward grabbing the werewolf by the side of his neck and let its fangs in deep locking it in place before violently shook it making it retract its claws and then the wolf threw him away.

Pained howls echoed through the field as the white and black shifted into their human form. The poison were working fast and they were panting and sweating as they both fell to the knees. Boashan shifted into her human form and rushed over to where her two grandsons were. She immediately took a small bag out of her robes and threw the content into the palms of her hand. She was so worried she did not realise that the werewolf were stalking towards the three of them with the intent to finished what he had started. She forced the two beads into their mouths and after making sure they had taken it she relaxed just a little.

Wen Zhuliu had lost the trail of the red wolf but picked it up again. He could see the red wolf appearing and disappeared in front of him until a painful and an utterly distraught sound reaches his ears. He came to the conclusion that something bad must have happened. Painful and distraught howls went through the Cloud Recess as well as the four children shifted unintentionally into their wolf forms. Their howls brought tears to all of those in the Cloud Recess.

The red wolf who never stopped running even as the pain of loss surged through his body just started running faster. He is close so close. As he ran as fats as the wind ghost and resentful energy screeches and howls around and above him but he paid them no mind. His parents are on the verge of death. He reached the open field just as the black monstrosity lifted his paw to ready to strike Boashan as well. He did not think he just did. He launched forward and mid air he let his claws out. Slapping the werewolf across its face so hard you could hear bones break.

When he landed the red wolf took a protective stance between his parents and grandmother his eyes. One a blazing red and the other a blazing gold. His upper lip were pulled back over his teeth and fangs.
His red fur blowing in the wind and as the sun rays hit it. It looked like a volcano of golden lava. His growl send shivers down his grandmother's spine and back but she wasn't the only one the werewolf who finally got back on all fours where practically shitting himself.

As the werewolf's eyes landed on the red wolf he could see his death staring back at him. Around the red wolf the ghosts and resentful energy swirls waiting and ready for their masters command. The red howls and vibrated through the whole place making the burial mounds and the ground they stood on shakes dangerously. The powerful barrier around the burial mounds shook dangerously to the point that it seems that it would break any minute.

"You dare think that you are the chosen one to bring harm to my family. You who are nothing but an experiment. A thing that your master thought could bring down and destroy the Lan. Power."

And the red wolf sneered at the monstrosity of a thing who took a scared step back.

"You think that you can beat me. You think that you are more powerful than me. You could not even beat my parents not without poisoning them. To weaken them. Today is your last day. I will rip you apart and not leave a piece of you behind. This I will do in honor of my parents and siblings."

The red wolf spoke just as Wen Zhuliu reached the place.

"Wen Zhuliu help grandmother with my parents while i teach this thing who is truly the most powerful of the Lan family."

Wen Zhuliu did not have time to be shock before he hastily make their way over to where Boashan were kneeling before a unconscious Lan Wangji and A-Ying. She managed to stop the poison from spreading for now. He kneeled on the other side and she said.

"We just need to keep them stable for now but I do not think that it is a good idea to move them just yet. Quickly go call Wen Qing and tell her to bring her medical kit with please."

She said and Wen Zhuliu nodded his head and stood up rushing towards the barrier and through it. Boashan looked behind her and when she saw the red wolf standing so tall and imposing in front of them she could not help but felt a ting of pride to swell in her heart.

"You are nothing but a little wolf. I am not afraid of you. I have all the power to defeat you little mut. "

The monstrosity said mockingly as he look at the red wolf while stretching his limbs and shaking his fur out.

"Power. Are you sure that you do. Are you sure that you can defeat this little mut as you put it. I would not be so sure or full of yourself."

The red wolf said and the black monstrosity felt an ominous feeling rushing through him. The red wolf looked behind him making sure that his parents are still alive and breathing before he turned his attention back to what's in front of him.

"Enough."

Those were the last words he spoke before he launched at the black monstrosity. The red wolf slammed into him head on and it knocked the black wolf of his feet making them both rolled a few feet away. Not giving the black wolf time to gathered his bearings he slammed his fangs right into the side of neck. Making sure that his fangs had a good and strong grip on the werewolfs  flesh. The resentful energy swirling the black wolf tried to attack the red wolf but one low growl and searing looking eyes made them back away.

Holding the beast down with his fore paws he teared at the the black monstrosity flesh he now have a good grip on and with a powerful shook he tears the flesh off making the werewolf howls in pain. But he wasn't finished. As soon as the disgusting piece of flesh were spit out he ripped his ear of. The werewolf for all his might try to fight the red wolf of him and call upon the resentful energy but to no avail.

The red wolf slam a big fore paw on the side of the werewolfs face as he dug his fangs into this shoulder blade. Making sure it connected with the flesh under the resentful fur. He dig deeper until he tasted blood. He ripped hard and without any mercy on his shoulder blade. Anger coursing through his veins. This piece of shit tried to kill his parents his siblings. The more the thoughts swirls around in his mind the more angry and vicious he became. The werewolf tried with all his might and strength to get out of under the red wolf but only howls more in pain and horror as the red wolf ripped his front leg of and spit it out.

"You underestimated me. My human and wolf form are two different things you should have known that. I warned you back in the Cloud Recess. You just should have run while you had the change."

The red wolf growls out as he ripped the werewolfs stomach open and it's intestines spilled all over the ground.  The werewolf pleading and suffering howls filled the open field. His blood stained the ground underneath him but the red wolf did not let go. He ripped him apart as if he was nothing. Just a speck a of dirt under his feet. Lastly he ripped his throat out with his bare teeth before ripping his neck off completely. It lasted less than five minutes. When the red wolf finally give himself the time to look and he had stepped back. The mutilated body of the werewolf were laying before him. Blood dripping of the red wolf's mouth. This teeth stained with the blood of his enemy and so was his red fur. He let out a victorious howl before stepping away completely.

Wen Qing and Wen Zhuliu had finally arrived and Wen Qing were examining the alpha and omega when a shadow fell over them. They looked up and saw the red wolf looking down at his parents. He lowered his head and nudged as the others moved away making space for the red wolf their still bodies but there was no movement. He did it again and again but got the same result. Sad whimpers left his mouth as he kept on nudging them almost as if urging them to get up.

Tears flows down Boashan and the other two's faces witnessing this. Boashan and Wen Qing knew that the alpha and omega does not have long to live. It was clear that the poison that the werewolf used were to killed them instantly it was only by her quick thinking that they are still clinging to life.

In the Cloud Recess mournful howling and whimpers could be heard coming from the four children as they slowly feel the bond between them and their parents started to fade. Lan Qiren and the others were at a loss as they felt the pull of pain and heartbreak. Tears flowed freely from their eyes. They all were inconsolable and Qinghen-Jun and the others did not know what to do or how to calm them down. They themselves can not believe that the pair might die. It is just not possible.

The red wolf howled as he circled his parents bodies. They were still clinging to live. Still breathing and as long as they do there is still hope. Right?. Boashan, Wen Qing and Wen Zhuliu could only watched as tears also freely flows down their faces. One thing they could establish is that the poison had not reached Lan Wangji and A-Ying's heart once it does than there will be no hope. They watched with mournful eyes as the red wolf stopped. They watched as the red wolf suddenly stopped pacing. They watched as he turned his head towards the burial mounds. They watched as he lifted his head and turned it upwards and then he howls. A deep and powerful howl.

The ground beneath them started to shook violently and they held on for dear life quickly shifting on their knees and hands and steady themselves. The first barrier to fall were the one surrounding Yiling. It came crashing down splintering into pieces. They could only look on in shock and disbelief. The second barrier that of the burial mounds came crashing down also splitting into a million pieces. The resentful energy came swirling down the mountain in a big dark cloud.

The three scrambled to their feet as the resentful energy reached them and started swirling around the alpha and omega. Engulfing them like a black blanket. The red wolf stepped inside the thickness of darkness and the three were left left speechless and unsure of what was about to happen. Inside the cocoon of darkness the red wolf turned its attention to the resentful energy before he spoke.

"My father's were poison. They are your masters just as I am so now. You have once kept them safe until it was time for their rebirth and you have always looked over and after them. Now I asked of you to cleansed them of the poison who is threatening to take them away from us."

He spoke in a soft but commanding voice. A voice on the verge of breaking. A voice filled with pain and hurt. And the resentful energy listened and soon they entered Lan Wangji and A-Ying's bodies. They started with their weakened wolf's purge them from the poison until they moved to their human bodies. It was a long process. But they finally and slowly purge the poison from their bodies and their wolf's.

On the onside Boashan and the other two could do nothing but wait.

"Wen Zhuliu was that Lan Wangji and A-Ying's son?."

Boashan asked disbelief could be heard in voice.

"Yes it was."

Is all that he answered and she nods her head. Wen Qing was still stupefied and shocked. Really nothing about this family should be able to shock her anymore but they still managed to do show. They do not know how much time had passed until they saw the resentful energy started to lift and moved back towards the mountain. When they finally could see the three. They moved cautiously forward. They all but breath a breathe of relief when they saw the color slowly returning back to Lan Wangji and A-Ying's faces.

They looked at the red wolf who was now laying next to his parents. His head resting on both of them. Small whimpers of relief left his mouth as his eyes went from one to the other.

In the Cloud Recess the painful and heartbreaking had stopped and instead joyful howls vibrated through the sect as the four wolf's circling around each other in joy. Yelping and whimpering in pure joy and relief. Lan Qiren, Wen Rouhan and the others wiped their tears away and happy smiles came across their faces. Where they stood a bright light surrounded them caught them off guard but it became evident soon that it was time to go home. Saying their goodbyes they disappeared with the light.

The same thing happened back in Yiling. Lan Wangji and A-Ying's unconscious bodies and that of their son and Wen Zhuliu disappeared in a bright white light.

They finally returned to their timeline after such a long time.

Boashan decided to stay a bit longer and spent some time with her grandson of this current time line. She and Wen Qing who stood in the same spot for a long time finally decided to go back to the manor. The people in the Cloud Recess already felt the huge gap the time travelers left amongst them. But now it is time to start their own lives and make their own happy memories.

The end.

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

This is the end of the time travelers time in the current time line. As promise I will write a few chapters on Wei Ying and Lan Zhan's life.

I do hope that you have enjoyed this part of the story. But like many it needed to come to an end.

Lan Wangji and A-Ying did not die. When they arrived back in their own time line they still needed to rest and taking it easy for a few days. They now live a happy life with their children and families. A-Sang and A-Ning finally became official and will soon be expecting their first pup.

Tiao grew up to be powerful alpha but with the love from his parents and siblings and family. Rushi predictions did not come to pass.

Maybe in another time line and life who knows. Lan Wangji and A-Ying's children just might mess things up again. This author certainly does not know.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35K 2.1K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...
20.4K 856 11
[ discontinued ] An au fanfic of Xie Lian accidentally took over 9 years old Wei Wuxian's body before Jiang Fengmian took him to Lotus Pier. He happe...
111K 7.6K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
58.3K 2.7K 17
ln this story lan wangji try to hide his marriage from family.His father is very strict.He was very afraid of him.lan wangji has many secrets.badass...