Writing dump ( I got bored)

By N0TH3R3EZRA

Scrapped works I was to shy to share. A basic writing dump of all my scrapped works some unedited some edited... More

♤♡{Suffocate}◇♧
Heartless

Ruined

2 0 0
By N0TH3R3EZRA

Inverted colours. Discolouration distorts the once perfect image. Blinding intense harsh white stinging your eyes, like a painfully fresh feeling. Refreshing tears, like water flowing right up against your eyeballs discomfort.

What was it all for? Tired. If you drift to far you may not be able to swim back, so choose wisely and don't regret what you cant change. Once you've swam so far there's no door for back, no room for the past. Feeling a heavy emotion lurking, seeping into your mind with thoughts. Absorbing them with great pain.

Everything is the same, no matter what you do to change your daily life.

As ancient ruins start to erode and become more distorted, overtime it rots away no one even knowing.  No matter how many times you cry or how loud you wail, your sounds will be drowned out by the people closest to you.

Some aren't as pure from what we see eye to eye. 

Of course we will NEVER see eye to eye, some cries will never be heard, 

some will only be heard when one dies. Smoke seems deafening, even if it is only what we can see, a screen of grey smoggy smoke shields the most important things beneath.

Great fullness as thin as a thread. red string snapping the tide pulling out rushing back towards shore and rippling against the rewashed sands. Comfort, relief and cries are finally resolved warm enlightenment. Golden sun pours out onto the vast land.. as it dissipates. Relaxation floods through, like blood veins. Coarsing through your body until eventually you fall asleep.

ENNNNDDDDDDD

I wanted to continue but got tired lol.

Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 17.8K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...