Matsumoto's Party (Bleach Fan...

By dragonlover098

Matsumoto has a party and invites you to it. It's going great, and after many drinks, Matsumoto comes up with... More

Disclaimer and Author's Note
Chapter One: Matsumoto's Planning
Chapter Two: The Party Begins
Chapter Three: A Game
Chapter Four: A hair clip
Chapter Five: A scarf
Chapter Six: A broken light bulb
Chapter Seven: A black ribbon
Chapter Eight: A necklace
Chapter Nine: A Red Rose
Chapter Ten: A hair band
Chapter Eleven: Strawberry Bracelet
Chapter Thirteen: A feather
Chapter Fourteen: A smiley face sticker
Chapter Fifteen: Sewing Needle
Chapter Sixteen: A travel mirror
Chapter Seventeen: A Silver Cross
Author's Note
Author's Note - Wednesday July 23, 2014
Reader-Insert Info Update - August 16, 2014

Chapter Twelve: Bookmark

9.8K 192 259
By dragonlover098

“You helped with the party, so you deserve to go first!” She shoved the hat into your face, not giving you much choice. A little irritated, you put your hand in and searched for an item. Almost instantly, something cut your finger and you pulled it out. A small rectangular piece of paper had cut you, and you were bleeding slightly. Matsumoto went silent, her smile gone and face pale.

The atmosphere was suddenly tense, and a clatter came from behind you. Turning around, you saw Captain Hitsugaya with his Zanpakuto out in front of him, pointing straight at Aizen.

Your fists clenched. Everyone knew how much you despised the traitor.

“Now now, Hitsugaya. What’s this?” Aizen smirked.

“You’ll take no steps closer to her,” The young captain responded.

“It seems you don’t know the rules. I must go in with _________.”

“I swear, if you so much as touch her, I’ll--”

“It’s fine Captain Hitsugaya,” You interrupted him.

He looked at you for a moment, then sheathed his Zanpakuto and said, “You better know what you’re doing, _________.”

“Oh, I do. I know exactly what I’m doing.” With that, you glared at Aizen and went into the closet, followed by the brown haired enemy. Matsumoto closed the door, a small “Seven minutes” coming from her. You made sure to keep your eyes on the man as you leaned against the wall. You were probably the one who despised him the most.

Bad thing was, you were also the one to love him the most.

“She should be fine in a few days,” A strange voice said.

“Thank you Captain Unohana,” Another voice responded, also strange.

Opening your eyes slowly, two figures came into view. A woman and a man. The woman had black hair that met in a braid in front of her, blue eyes, and was wearing a white cloth over black clothing. The male had brown hair that seemed to curl slightly and glasses over hazel eyes. He had on the same attire as the woman.

Shinigami.

The word rang through your mind. Shooting into a sitting position, you stared at the two. A small pain went through your shoulder, which you clutched in response.

“Careful,” The woman said. She sounded kind of like a concerned mother. She even looked like one.

“Unohana, thank you again for helping,” The man smiled gratefully.

“Of course Sosuke.” Unohana smiled and nodded. “I hope you feel better soon Ms. _________.” With that, she left.

“W-Who are you?” You asked the man. A captain; you could tell from the haori he wore.

He smiled kindly. “I am Sosuke Aizen. It’s nice to meet you officially, _________.”

“H-How do you kn-know my name?”

“You don’t remember?” You shook your head. What were you supposed to remember? He chuckled, ruffling your hair. “It’s best you don’t know.”

“Know what?” He only chuckled again.

“Get some rest, little one. You need it.” Kissing your forehead, he walked out of the room, leaving you confused and tired.

The memory brought a wave of betrayal with it. You didn’t remember what happened exactly, but you knew he had saved you. The only reason you were in there with him now was because of him and Captain Unohana.

And you only grew closer to him as time went on.

“Captain Aizen, is there anything else you’d like?” Lieutenant Hinamori asked.

“Ah, no thank you Hinamori.” The captain smiled. A knock on the door interrupted them. “Come in.” The door slid open and you walked in.

“Kon'nichiwa, Captain Aizen,” you bowed.

_________, it is nice to see you again.” His smile was sweeter than the one he gave his lieutenant. “May I ask why you are here?”

“Ah, um…” You blushed slightly. “Well, the Head Captain sent me with some papers that seemed to have been looked over by your squad, sir.”

“I see. Hinamori, you are dismissed. _________, you may stay and help me, if you are able to.”

“Ah, y-yes Captain.” Nodding, you set the stack of papers on his desk as Lieutenant Hinamori started to leave. She glared at you without the captain seeing. You ignored it. It wasn’t the first time she sent you dirty looks.

After she was gone, he looked at the papers and chuckled. “_________, these are not the paperwork we handed in.” You blushed, looking down at your hands. “I suppose this was an excuse to come see me?” Your blushed deepened, and he chuckled again. “Come here _________.” You went over to him, and he put a hand on your shoulder. "_________  you really love seeing me, don’t you?” You nodded, unable to speak. “Why is that?” You got all flustered. How were you supposed to tell him how you felt about him? It was probably a wrong idea to even consider it, but you still had feeling for him.

He noticed your hesitation, and patted your shoulder. “You don’t have to tell me.” He smiled, his eyes closed slightly.

“O-Okay…” You smiled back, happy that you could at least be with him as close friends.

Smiling, he kissed your forehead gently. “It’s late, and I’m sure your captain is impatient for you to get back, so get going.” His smile never left his face as you nodded and left.

This memory caused you pain. He used you like everyone else, maybe even more. He knew, he knew, about your feelings. And he used them. So easily.

Just the thought made you feel bitter and the rush of hatred overpowered your love for him. It was always like this. Your feelings were disappearing quickly. They were nothing but figments of a dream that was never a possibility.

“So, _________ ” His voice cut through your thoughts. “Are we just going to sit here and do nothing this whole time?” You noticed he had sat against the wall opposite from you.

“If it means you don’t touch me, that’s exactly what we’re going to do,” You snapped at him. He only chuckled lightly. “I wouldn’t advise being so relaxed around me. I’m not the same weak girl you tricked.”

“Ah, but you’re still the same sweet girl I knew.” You glared at him, which caused him to chuckle again. “And it seems like you still have that cute face that always got me when you were mad.” You stayed neutral. His flirty comments didn’t get to you anymore. Well, on the outside anyway. “Are you really that different from the _________ I knew?”

“Entirely.”

He sighed, his smile gone. “Why?”

“You did it, moron.”

“You’re the only thing.”

“What?” What did he mean? The only thing?

“You’re the only thing I hate about what happened.” What? “I hated leaving you behind.” His words hit you hard on the inside, but you made sure to stay neutral on the outside.

“Your flirty comments no longer get to me Aizen. Stop trying to trick me again.” He was suddenly in front of you, his hand on your cheek.

“I’m not trying to trick you.” Suddenly his lips were on yours. You froze, scared and confused. He was kissing you softly, lovingly.

You pushed him away slightly. “W-What are you d-doing?” Your voice was a bit panicked.

“Don’t be scared, _________ ” His voice was sincere, and you wanted to believe him again. But you couldn’t.

“Aizen…If you really are telling the truth, tell me why you used me.” He went silent and said nothing. You figured he couldn’t come up with anything, but then he sighed heavily, as if he was upset.

“I couldn’t bring you along because you would get hurt.” You stared at him in shock.

“You’re seriously going to go with a lame excuse like that?”

“It may be lame, but it’s true. You were a weak girl, and you needed to be stronger.” He leaned down and kissed your forehead lightly. “Like you are now…”

Just then, the door flew open.

“Bastard! I said stay away from her!” Hitsugaya’s voice rang clear throughout the room, and Aizen quickly moved away from you, smirking.

“Oh, Hitsugaya, you sure do know how to ruin a moment,” He laughed.

“A moment?!” The young captain looked like he was about to explode. His Zanpakuto was out and pointed straight at the traitor.

“Leave. Now. You are not welcome here.”

But you did something you never thought you would do.

You got in between them.

“_________?” Hitsugaya looked at you, his eyes wide.

Your heart was beating away in your chest. What were you doing? You had no idea.

“H-Hitsugaya…” You suddenly felt very sick, and you went pale. What am I doing?! He’s gotten to me again!! Damn it!!

Aizen chuckled from behind you. “It seems to me that _________ has had a change of heart.”

“No.” Your voice was soft and calm, unlike your body. Your eyes had closed and you stood straight. “I haven’t had a change of heart.” Turning to him, you opened your eyes to reveal them full of tears. You smiled sadly. “You know, I never truly did hate you. I actually love you more than anything. But I can’t be with you. I knew long ago it was never a possibility. This only proves it more. You’re nothing but a bastard. Using everyone, and crushing my heart.” Some of the tears fell down your cheeks. “You got to me this time, but I’m not giving in. You may claim that you care, but you’re a fake, Aizen. Now leave before I do something I regret.” You pointed to the door. He looked at you in silence. And what he did next, no one expected.

He kissed you. In front of everyone. And it was in the most loving way ever.

When he pulled away, he whispered, “I will prove myself to you _________  Even if it means I have to leave, I will make you believe me.” And with that, he let go of you and left, Ichimaru following him. You stood there, your emotions all in a jumble. A hand fell on your shoulder, but you barely took notice of it.

“_________, come on, let’s get you home…” Hitsugaya’s voice said faintly. You weren’t really listening as he led you out. You were shaking badly, unable to do much but let him lead you.

Before you realized it, you were in your room. He gently helped you into your bed and softly said, “Don’t let him get to you…Just rest…” A hand pushed your hair out of your face, to reveal you had already fallen asleep. He left, closing the door behind him.

Another figure appeared in the room and walked over to your bed. The dim light from the window revealed that it was Aizen.

Bending down, he whispered in your ear, “I love you _________, and I hope you can forgive me one day.”

You heard him in your sleep and smiled. You believed every word he said. They rang true.

“I love you too Aizen-sama…” You mumbled in your sleep. He smiled a real smile, kissing your cheek and vanishing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 35 26
This is an older story that was deleted. Disclaimer: I don't own music, pictures, shows or movies.
46K 728 21
one shots with bleach characters. will be taking requests, angst, fluff,x OC's and whatever you requests. disclaimer bleach does not belong to me. O...
40.8K 869 31
[COMPLETED] BLEACH SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EVERYTHING, DONT READ. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS You've been living with Urahara Kisuke ever since the ev...
16.7K 433 13
It begin so simple. Celebrate a bachelor party at the casino, and make it back in time for the wedding. But there's only one problem with that theor...