His Rockstar

By kaylin_fwrites

š‹šˆššƒš’š„š˜ For the past five years, I've managed to avoid him. I've managed to forget about him and move... More

Authors Note
Aesthetics
1. | Alex
2. | Insane
3. | Lynn
4. | Alone
5. | Picture
6. | Grounded
7. | Missing
8. | Apologies
9. | Strength
10. | A Distraction
11. | Broken
12. | Secret Admirer
13. | Stubborn
14. | Panic Attack
15. | 'I'm Sorry'
16. | Bail
17. | Plane
18. | Swimming
19. | The Good Old Days
20. | Memories
21. | Bad Luck
22. | Muse
23. | Time Coordinance
24. | "Why..."
25. | Intoxicating
26. | Maggie
27. | Unique
28. | Fallen Angel
29. | Song
30. | No More Pretending
31. | Makeup
32. | Out of Place
33. | Peaceful
34. | Lanie
35. | "You're so pretty."
36. | Hangover Remedy
37. | What Should've
38. | An Accident
39. | A Big F U
40. | Lost in the Music
41. | A Real Life Disney Princess
42. | "Happy New Year."
44. | Truth Comes to Light
45. | A Reason
46. | In the Papers
47. | Everything I've Always Wanted
48. | Love
49. | Delivered
50. | Maggie Strikes Again
51. | "Damn you, damn you, damn you!"
52. | Gone
53. | Pregnancy Cravings
54. | Bang, Bang
55. | Father
56. | "Why did you have to leave?!"
57. | Little Rockstars
Epilogue

43. | Chocolate Chip

7 0 0
By kaylin_fwrites

Stumbling through the front door of the penthouse, our lips are stuck together like magnets, moans and groans slipping between our lips as we fumble to undress ourselves.

Pinned to the wall, Alex moves to my neck, kissing and sucking. I undo the clasp of his belt, pushing his pants down. He steps out of them and I slip out of my heels, kicking them away from me. Our lips collide once more, our hands struggling to keep off. He hauls me up into his arms, our lips still on each other, and carries me up the stairs to the bedroom.

He pins me to the wall, kissing my neck. He sucks at a specific spot, just below my jawline, and my back arches. His hands unzip my dress in a fluid motion, letting it pool at my feet on the floor.

Before I can think, I'm laying on the bed with Alex on top. My fingers pull and tug at his hair as his hands roam my body. They pull at my panties, and I lift my hips, allowing him to pull them off. He discards them on the floor, separating only for a second to pull his boxers down.

We're both hungry and full of desire. For each other. Full of need.

I've been lusting after him practically all night. Especially after he told me how much he wanted to rip that dress off of me.

He kisses down my neck, to my breasts, and I arch my back. Within seconds, my strapless bra is coming undone, following the direction of the rest of the pieces of clothing.

I press at his chest as I remember something. He pulls away, letting me sit up a little as the both of us breath heavily. "Do you have protection?"

"You want to use some?" He asks. I know it's a genuine question. I can see it in his eye.

"I just don't want to risk getting pregnant, especially with me not being on the pill and it's so early into our relationship." I find myself explaining.

He cups my face. "It's okay. You don't have to explain yourself to me." He assures me, staring straight into my eye. "If you want protection, we'll use protection."

"Okay." I smile, my heart fluttering.

"Move up the bed, so you're comfortable." Doing as he said, I slide up to lay at the top of the bed, Alex walking to the nightstand. He pulls out a condom and climbs onto the bed to me. "Do you want to prepare or anything?"

At that, I smile, then I'm pushing him to lie on his back. I kiss down his chest as I slide down, watching his reaction through my eyelashes. "You and I both know I'm not fragile."

He smiles knowingly, grabbing my hips and flipping us over. I grin up at him. He kisses my neck, pulling away only to open the condom then roll it on. His lips are back on mine, warm and soft. His tongue runs along my bottom lip and I open to him, my hands pinning his face to mine.

He doesn't seem to mind.

I moan against his mouth as I feel him press against my entrance. I feel him slam inside, slipping in easily as my eyes roll. "Fuck." He curses, pressing his forehead to mine as he catches his breath. "God, you feel amazing."

I fight to catch my breath along with him, having been winded. My brain feels foggy and all I'm sure of is him. Of Alex.

"Can I move?" He whispers.

I nod. "Yeah." My voice is breathy, full of desire.

Slowly, oh so slowly, he pulls out, my body aching from the loss of connection. But then he's sliding back inside, filling me effortlessly.

After a few thrusts, he picks up a rhythm, my walls clenching around him on instinct. My eyes roll back, my mouth falling open on a silent moan.

The sensation is unlike any other, feeling so much more intense. Everything about him feels intense.

Alex takes my hands, dragging his hand up my arm to interlace his fingers with mine as his lips reconnect with mine. His hands squeeze mine, his cock slamming against my g-spot effortlessly.

God, he makes me feel amazing.

My legs wrap around his waist, taking him deeper inside of me. I moan against his mouth, receiving a similar sound from Alex.

A knot in my lower stomach forms, growing tighter and tighter with each slam of his hips against my pelvic bone. His thrusts turn harsh and rough, slamming deeper and deeper inside me. If he keeps this up, I won't last much longer.

As if on cue, I feel the knot in my stomach break, my eyes rolling back as my climax washes over me like a tsunami. I let out a long moan, my back arching off the bed.

I relax on the bed as the after effects of my orgasm slowly fades, but suddenly, I'm flipped onto my stomach, my ass in the air. Alex is already back inside me, leaning over me. I breathe heavily, mouth wide open from the abrupt change in position.

Alex moves my hair to the side, kissing my shoulder as I clench the sheets in tight fists. "You looked so beautiful in that dress tonight." He whispers, his breath warm against my ear, causing shivers to run over my body. All I offer him is a hum. "I couldn't stop thinking of all the ways I was gonna rip it off you."

Breathless, I find myself whispering, "Alex."

"Don't worry, baby," He whispers, then presses a kiss to my shoulder. "I'm not done with you yet."

His words cause my heart to flutter and anticipation to simmer in my stomach. Alex's hands fall to my hips and his thrusts pick back up. He finds a rhythm easily and my back arches, making him hit so deep, it feels as if he's in my stomach.

And I'm not quite sure he isn't.

Moans fall from lips with ease, being drowned out from the pillow my face is stuffed in. All I can hear is my moans, Alex's heavy breathing, and the sound of his hips slapping against me.

He hits deep and hard with each thrust, picking up speed with his thrusts. I'm surprised he hasn't moved the bed yet.

It's not long before my second orgasm washes over me. I moan loudly, but Alex is still going, slamming inside and hitting my g-spot over and over again. My eyes roll back and, as my third orgasm hit me harder than the last, making me see stars, Alex stills inside me, letting out a moan of his own.

Then he collapses against me, careful not to crush me. "Holy fuck." He whispers. We take a few moments to recollect ourselves before he pulls out, discarding the condom in the trash. "I'll be back." He kisses my shoulder before he disappears and I turn over onto my back, resting my eyes.

I hiss when I feel a wet cloth against me. I'm gonna be sore in the morning.

"Sorry." I feel a kiss pressed against my lips.

"It's fine." I smile at him.

He slides up onto the bed beside me, leaning back against the headboard. "Just a quick question," I turn to him, giving him my full attention. "Are you going to wake up in the morning and say this was all a mistake again?"

I sigh, pushing myself up against the headboard. "I admit, I never should've done that to you. It wasn't a mistake, but I never should've used you like that."

"Used me?" He asks, confused.

"You were right, when you asked if I was crying. It was my dad, shocker." I roll my eyes to myself. "But then I came home, and you were there, and I needed something to take my mind off of what happened, and so I used you. Which I shouldn't have done."

"So you regret it because you, as you said, used me?" I turn to find him looking at me with a brow quirked. I nod. "If you had just told me that, we wouldn't have had a problem. You really need to work on your communication skills if you want this to work."

I blow out a breath. "I know."

I really do need to work on my communication skills. The amount of misunderstandings since he came back. I need to work on it if I want this to last. And I'm praying to God that it does.

Pushing myself off the bed, I make my way to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Alex calls.

"I'm taking a shower." I turn to him in the doorway, one hand on my hip and the other on the doorframe. "You joining me?"

A grin lights up his face and he climbs off the bed, making his way to me. "If I ever say no to that, I want you to stab me with the nearest thing you can find."

I laugh, his lips on mine as I shut the door to the bathroom, enclosing us.

Needless to say, we didn't just take a shower.

When I wake late in the morning, Alex is no longer in bed with me. Brows furrowed, I climb out of bed, wearing his white button up shirt. I walk downstairs, rubbing the grogginess from my eyes, and follow the sound of pots clanging.

Blinking against the light from the kitchen and the sun shining from the large floor to ceiling windows, I find Alex working through the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I ask, covering my mouth to yawn.

"Well, I was going to surprise you." He tells as I walk into the kitchen, resting at the side of the island with my hands on the marble countertop.

"What are you making?" I ask, noticing the food on the stove.

"Pancakes." He smiles at me. "Chocolate chip, to be precise. We even have bananas."

I smile at him. Turning to the refrigerator, I grab the carton of milk and pour me a glass, sipping on it. He sets the pancakes on plates for us, sliding mine to me.

I smile, thanking him. He even added the bananas on top with syrup drizzled. We eat in silence, and I practically moan at the sweet taste. "God, these are amazing."

Alex chuckles. "Glad you enjoy it."

I nod, practically scarfing down my food. Within minutes, my food is gone and I'm putting my plate in the sink. I walk back to Alex, pushing up by his shoulders to jump on his back.

His arms hook around my knees and he spins me around, making me laugh. He carries me to the living room, dropping me down on the couch. Hovering over me, his lips find mine and I smile into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulls away after a moment and smiles down at me. "Here." He reaches over and hands me the remote. "Put on a movie and I'll join you in a minute."

"Okay." I smile. He presses a kiss to my forehead before pulling away, walking back to the kitchen. Pointing the remote at the TV, I turn it on and put a random movie on. After Alex has cleaned up the kitchen, he returns to me with two glasses of strawberry milk.

I grin at the sight of it, gladly taking it off his hands. He sits down beside me, letting me curl into him and we settle down, watching the movie — after arguing over what to watch for the next twenty minutes.

It's late in the afternoon, around four P.M., and we're still on the couch. We've watched about one movie and a few episodes of a show.

I turn to him, my arm wrapped around his abdomen. "You know what we should do?" He hums, looking down at me. "Make cookies."

"You want to make cookies?" He quirks a brow.

I nod, then climb off the couch. "Come on!" I pull him up and we go into the kitchen. "First," I grin at him. "Music."

He laughs before he starts getting out the things we need for cookies. I turn on music, set on my playlist. I help him make the cookies, mixing the batter and adding ingredients. Occasionally, I dance around the kitchen, singing into the utensils. Alex watches, laughing and taking the utensils back to continue using them.

Once the cookies are in the oven, he sets the timer and we dance around the kitchen. He spins me, the both of us smiling. We just enjoy ourselves, relishing in this moment.

And I can't really complain.

He pulls me to him and I rise up onto my tippy toes to peck his lips. "I'm going to go grab my phone and use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

He nods, just as the timer is about to go off. I hurry upstairs to find my phone plugged in on top of one of the nightstands. Checking it, I find a message from Naomi, Rhys, and Mason. All saying the same thing.

NAOMI: Don't forget to grab those documents

MASE: Documents

MASE: There I remembered to remind you

I snort at Mason's second message before moving onto Rhys's.

RHYS: I need those documents to sign that you took home before your vacation

Sighing, I move over the desk, but not before stubbing my toe on a box under the bed. I hiss, scowling before I walk to the desk, searching it. I find the papers I need and set it on the nightstand so I remember to take it when I go to work.

I finally make it to the bathroom, doing my business. I wash my hands and check my reflection in the mirror, adjusting my hair.

Walking out of the bathroom, I'm stunned to see Alex standing in the bedroom, but I smile all the same. But then he turns, and I catch a glimpse of his confused and slightly angry expression.

Before I can get any words out, he's speaking, "Why do you have hospital stuff for a baby?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 15 11
sam and jake was parted after the school was over & met after 10 years in a school reunion. jake is the new handsome,most rich(millionaire ) of New Y...
695K 31.6K 67
USER SERIES 1 Micah Rex: He's handsome, dangerous, reckless. An addict. When he walks into a room, people notice. People are scared of him, people do...
11.2K 385 34
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
138 16 16
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...