Summoning the Japanese Empire

By KageNishi

I'm not sure which iteration it is, but this is a fanfic of Minorou-sensei's Summoning Japan novel. Differenc... More

Central Calendar Month 1 Year 1639 | →
29/01/2675, 20:00 - Xinjing, Empire of Manchuria
30/01/2675, 11:00 - Tokyo, Japanese Empire
30/01/1639, 15:00 - Principality of Qua-Toyne
30/01/2675, 16:00 - Xinjing, Empire of Manchuria
30/01/2675 - Xinjing Daily Morning Edition
Manchurian Army, Heilongjiang Army 9th Div, 32nd Reg, 2nd Bat, Daily Duty Log
Central Calendar Month 2 Year 1639 | →
02/02/2675, 12:00 - TV Tōzai Information Program: Cheer Up This Afternoon!!
02/02/2675, 13:00 - Xinjing, Empire of Manchuria
Petition for Protection of Domestic Agricultural Organizations
05/02/2675 - Tōzai Shimbun Morning Edition
''Memoirs'' of Foreign Ministry Official Yagou
To the Chief of the Takao Prefectural Police HQ and School Principals
''Memoirs'' of Foreign Ministry Official Yagou (2)
04/02/2675 - Ministry of Foreign Affairs Organizational Structure Summary
06/02/2675 - Empire of Manchuria Budget Committee Meeting Minutes

Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Japanese Empire

40 3 0
By KageNishi

Schedule of the Qua-Toynian Delegation's Inspection to Japan

By

South Asia Division, Greater East Asia Bureau, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Japanese Empire

No. 3, Greater East Asia Bureau, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Heisei 27

Seal of the Minister of Foreign Affairs

Seal of Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs

Seal of the Parliamentary Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs

Seal of Deputy Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs

Seal of the Minister's Secretariat Director

Seal of the Minister's Secretariat General Affairs Division

Seal of the Greater East Asia Bureau Director

Draftsman for Approval

Seal of South Asia Division Director

Subject

Matters concerning the schedule of the visit of the diplomatic mission of the Principality of Qua-Toyne to Japan.

Drafted Day 1 Month 2 Heisei 27

Approved Day _ Month _ Heisei _

Enforced Day _ Month _ Heisei _

Inquiry

I request your approval to implement the subject as proposed below at the Greater East Asia Bureau

DRAFT

Principality of Qua-Toyne Diplomatic Delegation's Itinerary for Visiting Japan

First Day – 3 February

- 11:00 – Departure from the port of Maihark, boarding the Mitsui-owned passenger ship Asahi Maru.

-- Pre-boarding briefing will be included on board.

--- Explanation of laws applicable in Japan, especially those that require strict adherence.

---- Content equivalent to elementary school civic education or youth school civic education.

---- Limited discussion on natural crimes such as murder and theft, but emphasis on statutory crimes and administrative offenses such as traffic laws.

--- The delegation will primarily act as a group during their stay in Japan.

---- Two Japanese officials will accompany each group during their activities.

---- Each delegate will receive 500 yen in cash from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' reserve fund. The head of the delegation can receive up to 800 yen.

--- Purchase and distribution of watches from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' reserve fund.

--- Explanation about using cold weather gear.

--- Explanation about various electronic devices.

Second Day – 4 February

- Continuation of pre-boarding briefing on the ship after waking up.

- 15:00 – Arrival at Takao Port in Takao City, Takao Prefecture, Taiwan.

*There is a possibility of media coverage, but no contact with the press is allowed at this point.

- Move to Taipei City via Taiwan High-Speed Rail (ETT: 100 minutes).

-- Requesting the Ministry of Transportation to arrange a special train.

- Stay at the Imperial Hotel Taipei.

-- Welcome reception will be held.

--- The Minister of Foreign Affairs will attend, along with the Taipei Prefecture Governor and local business leaders (planned).

---- Minimal contact with the media. Requests for interactions have already been made through the press club.

Third Day – 5 February

- Inspection of Kiirun Port in Kiirun City.

-- Explanation about the development of port facilities necessary for the transportation of food supply ships.

- After completing the inspection, return to Taipei and travel to Tokyo by air.

- Upon arrival at Tokyo Haneda Airport, move to the State Guest House.

-- Welcome reception will be held.

--- His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince will be present, along with members of the Imperial Family, cabinet ministers including the Prime Minister, Speaker and Vice-Speaker of both houses of the Diet, Chief and Deputy Chief Advisors of the Privy Council, Chief and Deputy Chief Justices of the Supreme Court, Marquis, the Chief of the Imperial General Headquarters and the commanders of the three military branches, political party leaders, and general managers of business factions.

- Stay at the State Guest House.

Fourth Day – 6 February

- Inspection of the Imperial Guards Division in Miyagi.

- Audience (Imperial visit) and luncheon.

- Tour of the Imperial Diet building, Kasumigaseki government offices, and Tokyo Station.

- Stay at the State Guest House.

Fifth Day – 7 February

- Move to Yokohama Port.

- Tour of Yokohama Port.

-- Explanation about the development of port facilities necessary for the transportation of food supply ships.

- Visit Mitsui Trading Company's warehouse.

-- Physically inspect imported grains. Verify the differences from crops cultivated in the Principality of Qua-Toyne.

- Return to the State Guest House.

Sixth Day – 8 February

- Rest day.

-- Confirm that a representative from the Japanese side will be present during free activities.

Seventh Day – 9 February

- Inspections in various regions. Tōhoku region. Travel by Shinkansen bullet train. Inspection of Sendai City.

- Stay at Marquis Date's residence in Sendai.

Eighth Day – 11 February

- Inspections in various regions. Hokkaidō region. Travel by military aircraft. Inspection of Sapporo City. Later, move to the Kushiro area for an inspection of dairy farming.

- Return to Sapporo and stay at Duke Tokugawa's residence in Sapporo.

Ninth Day – 12 February

- Inspections in various regions. Karafuto region. Travel by military aircraft. Inspection of Toyohara City. Move to Orinami City and inspect the Orinami Oil Field.

- Return to Toyohara and stay at the Mitsubishi zaibatsu residence.

Tenth Day – 13 February

- Inspections in various regions. Kinki region. Travel by military aircraft. Inspection of Osaka City. Move to Kobe City and inspect Kobe Port.

- Move to Kyoto City and stay at the Kyoto State Guest House.

Eleventh Day – 14 February

- Rest day.

-- Confirm that a representative from the Japanese side will be present during free activities.

Twelfth Day – 15 February

- Travel to Tokyo by Tōkaidō Shinkansen.

- Upon arrival at the State Guest House, prepare and compile the report, and make preparations for future meetings in response to the Principality of Qua-Toyne's requests.

Thirteenth Day – 16 February

Fourteenth Day – 17 February

- Both days are designated as preparation periods for meetings.

Fifteenth Day – 18 February

- Working-level discussions.

-- Present Japan's requests based on the results of the inspections.

--- Representatives from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as well as the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Transportation, and Ministry of Construction are expected to attend.

Sixteenth Day – 19 February

- If there are no unresolved issues from the working-level discussions, half-day rest.

- From 15:00:

-- Press conference (limited to journalists from the press club).

- Evening: dinner party in Miyagi. Hosted by Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress. The request has been made to the Imperial Household Agency.

Seventeenth Day – 20 February

- Travel to Narita Airport. Depart for Manchuria (Xinjing Special City) by air.

- The delegation's Japan-related reports will be transported by air to our country.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 136 8
What if just what if Japan wasn't the only one summoned, instead a plethora of contrasting countries were tied together by the strings of fate, what...
24.4K 604 10
Kyle and Cartman have hated eachother since forever, but when Kyle's family is taken away, will he find a newfound love for Cartman?
533K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
821K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...