consume ,, malachi

By maroonkiss

❛ please understand that's i'm trying my hardest, my heads a mess but i'm trying regardless ❜ ✧. ┊Mariah h... More

consume
playlist
000. comfort
001. family line
002. it will be fun
003. i miss you
004. worst party
005. you are down bad
007. we can have shared custody
008. girl on the last slide
009. so can i come round?
010. nearly 2 years ago
011. flashbacks
012. mood for a party
013. kissing another girl
014. i'm here
015. let the hoes in
016. new era
017. ivy
018. promise
019. situationship
020. im god
021. he knew her
022. lucie
023. lets start planning
024. jordan
025. we good now?
26. you're back
027. birthday posts pt1
028. birthday posts pt2
029. you ramble a lot
030. shut up and kiss me
031. you're actually perfect
bonus : 032. surprise

006. its just accidents

703 10 0
By maroonkiss

✧.* ❛  are we too young for this? ❜ ✧.*

Today was saturday and soon she'd have to head out to go to the arcade with her friends and she has still not asked her parents. She wouldn't say she was procrastinating but she definitely was.

She went down the stairs having to ask now, her mum was in the kitchen while her father was probably in her parents bedroom.

She walked up to her mum and sat down in on of the chairs pushed against the island. Her mum looked up and smiled which was unusual.

If she had to pick a favourite parent it would definitely be her mum though they still argued. Her mum at least tried sometimes to put in effort to look after the family unlike her father. Her mum also worked long hours to support the family so even though sometimes she expected high things from mariah she just couldn't seem to hate her.

"i was umm wondering if i could go out with my friends to an arcade and what not" she asked wanting to get it over with quickly.

"when? and with who? also have you finished your homework?" her mum asked quizzically as she continued moving around the kitchen.

"oh in a couple of hours and just my group of friends isabelle will be there and oh malachi too also yeah i've finished it already" she replied hoping this goes well.

Her mum sighed seeming deep in thought "i'm glad you and malachi are friends again, me and his mum always hoped you two would get together since you've been little kids" she merely said.

She felt her cheeks heat up and groaned but waited as her mum hadn't answered if she could go and she wasn't about to ask again risking making her angry.

"i don't know... but it's probably best your out the house do you mind asking isabelle if you can sleep round hers?" her mum said finally after a few seconds of silence.

She was shocked her mum was letting her go and allowing her to have a sleepover, she was excited but then she remembered her little sister home alone all night with her parents "uhm where's lucie?"

"oh she's sleeping round a friends tonight as well" her mum waved off. Though she was happy something felt wrong she was scared what would happen if her parents stayed home alone she then wouldn't be able to stop them from hurting each other but she knew that wasn't her job and shouldn't be.

Her mum seemed to see her expression as she walked up to her and sighed "i need to talk to you about something"

Alarm bells were ringing in her head, this couldn't be good.

"i just wanted to apologise for mine and your fathers actions lately, especially your father's he doesn't mean to get angry and cause all this nonsense it's just accidents hunny"

Her mum continued to drown on about her father and how none of its his fault and she was confused until she realised something and it felt like her whole world had stopped.

She doesn't know how she hadn't noticed it before but across her mum's cheek was a scar, a recent scar.

She felt herself get off her chair and back up quickly "did dad do that to you?" she asked shocked, her mum knew what she was talking about and didn't say anything only avoided eye contact but that was an answer.

"how could h-i don't know how to feel. are you okay?" her words were coming out quick and mumbled she didn't know what to do.

"it's okay, it wasn't his fault he.. he just needs an outlet sometimes it's alright" her mum said trying to sound sweet. She couldn't believe it her mum was defending her dad after he had done that, that wasn't okay.

They argued for a while, she tried to reason with her mother while her mum simply put on the most sickly sweet voice she could and defended her husband over and over.

Mariah had enough and ran upstairs, she jumped into her bed and cried until she couldn't anymore and screamed till her voice got rough.

Every time she thought things could be getting better somehow they only got worse. It felt like her whole world was collapsing and she had nothing to hold onto instead falling into an endless hole which just kept her falling with no signs of a way out.

It had been a while now and her tears had dried up but she was simply staring at her ceiling until her phone rang. Shit she forgot about the arcade.

"hey" she said though her voice came out croaky from all the crying so she quickly cleared her throat.

"hey just wanted to let you know we'll be at yours in around.." isabelle stopped and there seemed to be some muffled talking in the background "enzo will pick up in like 1 hour and 30 minutes"

She sighed glad, that giving her time to get ready and not look like she balled her eyes out for an hour. "is there someone with you?" she asked curious on the voices as she heard one mumbled something like is she okay?

"oh yeah! carla and malachi are at mine just makes it easier for enzo to pick everyone up as there houses are practically on the opposite side of town." isabelle explained.

"alright then, i'll uhh see you soon" she replied as the call ended then she realised she forgot to ask if she could sleep round so sent a quick text.

isa <3

riah <3
could i sleep round tn?

isa <3
OFC OMG
how come tho?
you're parents never let

riah <3
dk she just said i should
🤷‍♀️

isa <3
IDRC HONESTLY WHY JUST GLAD YOU FINALLY CAN I PROMISE IT WILL BE SO FUN

riah <3
i can't wait !!

She got out of her bed and began getting ready and made sure to pack a bag with whatever she needs when she'll stay at isabelle's not wanting to go back home tonight.

She made sure to do her makeup and completely hide any signs of her early breakdown as she got ready. When she had finished accessorising she got a message letting her know they were here. She grabbed her bag and walked out the house not wanting to see her parents.

She was not going to let them ruin her one chance of having fun today so she pushed away the thoughts of what happened earlier to think about another day.

⋆˚ instagram

@itgirlcarla

@enzomaritines

@isabellemartin , @itgirlcarla

@elijahhudson

@malachibarton

@malachibarton

Liked by ariana_greenblatt , elijahhudson and 543 others

maryiris i beat malachi 3 times in a row in basketball

tagged / (literally the whole ass friend group)

itgirlcarla LOVE MY GIRLS SO MUCH
maryiris LITERALLY LOVE YOU MORE
isabellemartin MY GIRLS <33

malachibarton okay why you literally lying
maryiris please you were so bad 😭

user3 context for the 6th photo?!
maryiris he just loves climbing into machines
malachibarton okay just not true i was trying reach the basketballs as the game was RIGGED

enzomaritines elite duo
maryiris so true 🔛🔝

elijahhudson why are you literally hogging all the photos
maryiris me? i would never!

user2 they look like so much fun
malachibarton we aren't actually
elijahhudson true i hate hanging out with all of them

@maryiris

Liked by momonatamada , mekonnen_official and 134k others

malachibarton leaning

maryiris you really put a lot of effort into your captions
malachibarton you know it 💪
itgirlcarla feel like it's a secret message we need to decipher

elijahhudson bro has bit of an obsession with himself
malachibarton you just ruin every photo so i couldn't post them
enzomaritines bro could post his girl though
user6 HIS GIRL?!
malachibarton enzo i will kill you

maryiris 🔥🔥
malachibarton is this you saying i look hot?
maryiris no.
isabellemartin I FEEL LIKE J MISSED SMTH

@isabellemartin , @maryiris

@maryiris

@isabellemartin

Liked by enzomaritines , malachibarton and 67k others

itgirlcarla me and my girls 💗

elijahhudson sooo you just ignore that we were also there?
malachibarton frr
enzomaritines next time it's gonna be just us three

isabellemartin MY GIRL, MY GIRL
itgirlcarla 💗💗

maryiris LITERALLY ADORE YOU
itgirlcarla me to you girl, no 1 fan

user7 they're literally all so gorgeous

@enzomartines

@itgirlcarla , @maryiris

Liked by malachibarton , maryiris and 523 others

isabellemartin 🔫

enzomaritines 💗💗
isabellemartin 💗💗

maryiris you should be glad i caught that first photo
isabellemartin i thank you for your service 🙏

itgirlcarla i was getting robbed
malachibarton you'll live
itgirlcarla BRO

@isabellemartin

Liked by isabellemartin , maryiris and 876 others

enzomaritines love of my life

isabellemartin my man 💗
enzomaritines my girl <3

isabellemartin bro i'm gonna cry
maryiris i already am, i love my parents!

itgirlcarla i'm gonna kyms you two are so cute

elijahhudson photo creds??
enzomaritines since when have you been a photo booth!?

.・。.・゜✭・.

i literally got to the photo limit 😭😭

also dw next chapter will actually be the arcade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
921K 56.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
12K 242 7
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 scarlett monroe texts a random number thinking its her mom's new number, what will happen once she and this random person starts get...
41.3K 375 30
Isabella Maria Torres-Vergara , daughter of Ferran Torres (Barcelona soccer player) and Sofia Vergara, is currently 16. She is best friends with Dyla...