How 2 Slob

By Peacebabye

Ever'one been wonderin' how I done gone an' did it, turnin' myself into the human example of a pig stench and... More

Why I did it.
So long deodorant!
Sweat Spots
Belchin' time
Showers: every other day
Stuffing Time
Bye Brush
I let the dogs out
Showers: twice a week
Less Changing
Intimidation Display
Interruption
Stain Searchin'
Buffet Belch
In-between

Showers: Minimal

175 2 0
By Peacebabye

I only bathed at all just to say that I was bathin' in case anyone dared challenged my descent into human garbage dump. No one bothered to get close enough to challenge me, but it was just a security blanket that helped me maintain my high confidence levels. Stoppin' my bathin' to this level also allowed for me to start formin' a permanent film of sweat, grease, and food all over my body. There were very visible deposits of damp gunk that formed in my rolls as a result of my messy eatin' and constant sweatin'. Sometimes I'd even use the buildup as dip for when I was snackin' on chips; it gave a nice salty flavor mixed Despite bein' worried about others challengin' my scent, I was absolutely sure that my fluids and half chewed food was better clothing than any tawdry cotton fabric could be. Honestly, wasn't the whole point of fashion to be attention grabbin' and to express one's true self? By that definition my overpowerin' odors and flashy stains were far more attention grabbin' than any of those wacky outfits they threw up on rail thin runway models. So, I vowed to have the most stylish clothing of anyone around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 84 8
Jenna's looking for a guy who wants to be fattened up or will like gaining weight, but all of her boyfriends don't want to deal with her fetish. Unti...
9.2K 305 9
Adamas has been killed by Poseidon, but saved by Beelzebub on Hades order. adamas now is living in underworld with his elder brother, and now is know...
2.1K 64 26
After Alexander saved Wonderland, he didn't know that when Lizzie said she'll be back, she meant it. After she escaped from the Outlands, she's more...
4.9K 577 17
Does it matter what people say ? - Nectar in a Sieve by Kamala Markandaya