How 2 Slob

Від Peacebabye

Ever'one been wonderin' how I done gone an' did it, turnin' myself into the human example of a pig stench and... Більше

Why I did it.
So long deodorant!
Sweat Spots
Showers: every other day
Stuffing Time
Bye Brush
I let the dogs out
Showers: twice a week
Less Changing
Showers: Minimal
Intimidation Display
Interruption
Stain Searchin'
Buffet Belch
In-between

Belchin' time

273 2 0
Від Peacebabye

This one took some gumption. My folks was real easy-goin' (that's why they went along with my previous obsession), but I reckon they wouldn't be too keen on their daughter burpin' loud after chuggin' half a two liter at the dinner table. I started with some closed mouth burps at the end of supper, then moved on to open mouth, and eventually belchin' after almost every bite. Some of 'em even sprayed food. It was... somethin', to say the least. They just stared at first, but soon went back to eatin'. Didn't say a word or even acknowledge any future burps. I was lookin' forward to more messes and plenty of belches with every bite.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

23.2K 871 27
"Please I-I dont want to" "You have to" Peter slowly raises the gun with tears in his eyes and a shaky arm and whispers "I'm Sorry" Peter has his lif...
Project Cleopatra Від Dodelia Reene

Історичні романи

2.3K 278 27
ONC 2023 Shortlister & Nano Watt 2023 Shortlist Novella Inspired by the prompt: 28: Stumped on a history assignment, you stumble across a time machin...
2.3K 58 5
❝ 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲? ❞ ❝ 𝙀𝙝, 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 '𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣?' 𝙬...
31.5K 2.1K 79
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...