You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone...

By LinsIrisH

17 year old Lindsey Torelli was a normal girl who lived in Los Angeles, California. She led a pretty normal l... More

You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOTICE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

208 9 8
By LinsIrisH

HARRY'S P.O.V

I stared at Lindsey's contact picture in my phone. I missed everything about her. Her long brown beautiful hair, her brown eyes that I got lost in every time I looked at them. I missed her hugs, where each time I felt like I never wanted to let go.  I missed her smile. Every time she smiled at me, I felt like everything was going to be ok. You could tell I was in love. 

I haven't seen her smile in 3 days. 3 FLIPPING DAYS SINCE THAT $#@%&# MAN KIDNAPPED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS ANYWAY? 

A soft knock interrupted my thoughts. "Come in" I croaked out. Sabrina, the girl next door, walked inside with a mug. "I brought you some hot coco." She said. I mumbled "Thanks" and sat up. She came and sat down next to me, and smiled "Drink it all up.." I wouldn't of felt uneasy, if her smile didn't look evil. I gave her a weird look and drained the cup. "So I heard this joke the other day, do you want to hear it?" She asked me innocently. I nodded, my head feeling a little woozy. She giggled and pushed her lonnnng beautiful blond hair behind her ears.

What am I thinking? No, no, Lindsy's gone. Think about Lindsey.

"What did the baboon say to the giraffe?" She giggled. "Whaaaaa?" I said, slurring my words. My brain was foggy, and I felt really dizzy. I barely heard her reply. "Why the long face?" She burst out laughing, and I started laughing with her. I had heard it millions of times, so why was I laughing? "How do you feel Harry?" She smirked. "I can't think straight." I replied. I stared at Sabrina, taking in everything about her appearance.

Her lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng beautiful hair, her eyes make me lost in them...I...I think I love her.

 I cupped my hands around Sabrina's smooth face as I saw her smirk. And without knowing what I was doing, I smashed my lips against hers.

SOFIA'S P.O.V

I sat on my living room couch, tears in my eyes. Great just great. My parents leave for a week to go to New York, and whilst their gone, one of my best friends is kid-napped. I hit the pillow next to me. I was mad. Everything has gone wrong. "GAAAH!" I screamed. I was going berserk. On top of all that, my crush, Niall Horan, got a girlfriend. At least everyone is calling her his girlfriend. Her name was Hannah and I hate her with every ounce in my body. Niall has been my crush about a year after I met him. Most people say their crush started when he said something nice to them, but my crush started after I slapped him for laughing at me and called him a jerk.

Why was he laughing at me?  I had tripped over a rock...Which was lying in the middle of the park IN PLAIN SIGHT. It wasn't a reason for him to laugh at me...Right??

I slide off the couch falling onto the floor. My life was ruined. As I shifted into a fetal position, I sobbed out into the lonely room, "My parents are gone, Lindsey is gone, Niall is gone. EVERYONE IS GONE! I'm all alone..." I cried my heart out, and I almost didn't notice my phone ringing.

BE BE BE MY BFF CUZ IDK WHATS COMING NEXT AND I'LL LMHO WITH THE REST SO TTYLXOX

I wiped my tears and picked up my phone. Niall Horan "Greaaat! Just who I wanted to talk to." I rolled my eyes and pressed End Call. I resumed my crying, only to be interrupted by the same song. 

BE BE BE MY BFF CUZ IDK-

"FINE! YOU WIN!" I shrieked. I pushed the green button and said a mournful, "Hullo." I heard Niall's darling Irish accent on the other side, "SOFIA! I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU!!" I sighed and replied, "Fine. Can you come over, I'm home alone and its creepy." I don't know why I told him that last part. I usually didn't admit that I was scared. "Creepy? I'm coming right over babe! "He said.  I smiled and replied, "Thanks! Bye!" I pressed End Call this time with a happy heart. 

"If we can't be girlfriend and boyfriend, we can still at least be friends...Right??" I spoke out into the dreary room.

LINDSEY'S P.O.V

"Hello Lindsey." I jumped, not expecting someone to actually call me by my real name.

I looked up, shaking. 

Who knows my name?

And what I saw, confused me.

"DAD?"

************************************************************************************************************

HEEEY GUYS! Here is part 11, please comment if you liked it! Oh, and follow me pleaaase! AND VOTE! I don't know why we vote, but apparently its good, SOOOOOO VOOOOOTE! Oh I have it.

IF YOU LOVE ONE DIRECTION, VOTE FOR MEEEEEE!

I'm hoping all of y'all are voting..

Who wants a teaser? If you don't want one, TOO BAD!

*Clears Throat*

CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER

Bwahah, so there is the teaser! <3

Anyways, byyye beauties!! <3 

~Linzzzzzzzz<333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 60 100
Lydia is a small town California girl who moves to London because here parents got a divorce. She goes to school meets 5 amazing boys, Niall,Louis,Li...
43.3K 1K 35
Zayn Malik, a huge popstar in the worldwide known band One Direction. He is having the time of his life. Has an amazing girlfriend, has the most awes...
12K 244 19
Have you ever lost anyone? Someone you deeply love and wished he was still here? You would do anything to see that person once again, to hold or kiss...
31.1K 647 32
Addison is your normal teenage girl. About to be 18, loves One Direction like most other girls, has a best friend. One thing is shes in remission fro...