𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 - w.s...

By ilovelikingyou

" it's the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you make me feel inside. " OR walker scobell imagines! fem... More

𝐇𝐈!
𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐘 𝐗 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐒
𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐋𝐔
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐘
𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍
𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐃
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄
𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃
𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆)
𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 2
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 3

𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐒

318 14 69
By ilovelikingyou

summary: you're the school badass and you meet walker in the principal's office
genre: fluff
warnings: swearing

- 💌 -

WALKER's pov

"fuck off that's not how it fucking happened!" i exclaimed just as the class went silent.

"walker scobell! go to the principal's office!" i huff and pick up my bag before shoving the door open and walking down the hallway.

what the fuck? that's so fucking unfair. i said one fucking swear word and now i'm the worst fucking human on the fucking planet? what a bitch.

i open the door to the waiting room outside the principal's office to see one other person sat on one of the many broken chairs.

y/n l/n.

y/n l/n is the type of person to say whatever she wants and do whatever she wants and not give a single fuck about anyone or anything. think phoebe in the babysitter: killer queen, but less eccentric, more scary and even more sarcastic.

this one time, the lunch lady gave her a hot dog instead of a veggie burger (a/n: for my veggie readers;) ) and refused to give her the right order. so, naturally, y/n grabbed the lunch lady by the ear and screamed in said ear until she got her veggie burger.

it was pretty awesome.

i wonder if y/n actually knows my name (or even bothered to learn it) as i take a seat across from her in the waiting room. she looks up from her phone - which she totally isn't allowed to be on but i'm not a snitch - briefly before looking back down and scrolling again.

i look down too, picking at my nails. well if she does know my name she can't be bothered to say it.

...or even hi....

... not that i'm, like, waiting for her to or anything! i'm just saying she could at least acknowledge me.

why do i even care? i think to myself. it's not like she's obsessed with me or something.

"who says i'm not?" i look back up to see her staring at me.

well fuck. we've had a good run gentlemen but now i guess i'll have to jump off a bridge.

"uh, shit sorry y/n i didn't mean-" then the office door opens.

"miss l/n. nice to see you back again. i hope this meeting is for a good reason?" the principal asks.

y/n just scoffs. "with all due respect, we both know the day that happens is the day i go to your funeral."

the principal is taken aback by her words and raises an eyebrow. "with all due respect, huh?"

"oh!" the girl exclaims. "maybe not with any respect, i take it back."

the principal just scoffs: he's gotta be used to it by now. "speaking of funerals, who's funeral is it today?" he replies, staring at her all-black outfit. he's trying to be clever but failing miserably.

y/n looks around the waiting room (my heart physically stops when we make eye contact) and out the door before staring at the headteacher.

"i haven't decided yet."

the principal looks bewildered as his eyes grow wider. he only beckons her into the office, not saying anything else. y/n smirks.

a little while later - after the shouting from both people in the office floating through to the waiting room finally ceases - y/n struts out the office and goes to pick up her bag.

but then she looks up unexpectedly. and she looks at me, which is even more unexpected.

she smiles, a real ass genuine smile, in my direction before grabbing her bag and swinging it over her shoulder. "got a staring problem, scobell?" she asks before looking up at me again, this time with a smirk.

i don't really know what to say, so i stumble over my words as they refuse to leave my mouth. this makes her smirk even wider.

there's something about that. that stupid smirk. it's like, attractive but at the same time so infuriating.

but at the same time, so attractive.

she walks out of the door, but not before waving her fingers at me with another real smile.

the principal walks back into the waiting room as i'm lost in thought. "walker scobell," he says, disappointed. he shakes his head and looks at me. "i got an email from your teacher saying you've got a swearing problem." he beckons me over.

i get up, thinking i think my staring problem might be a little worse now.

well, that and my fucking stuttering problem.

- 💌 -

THIS WAS CUTE

SORRY THIS IS LATE WJDHWJDB I HAD DANCE EXAMS YESTERDAY THAT I DEFINITELY FAILED AND THEN I WAS OUT W THE BF TODAY AND THEN OUT W MY BSF SO I WAS A BIT BUSY BUT WE'RE ONLY A DAY LATE SO ITS FINE

also oh my GOD i finished reading "fine line" (the best pietro fic i've EVER read) and it was so crazy wtf wjdhwbdhwndv

i'm writing the second chapter now i just wanted to get something out!!

"love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind💗"
kevin - 27 dresses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 488 15
"okay, so," walker started hesitantly. "will you be my girlfriend?" i stare at him, silent. in shock, i do nothing but blink at him. "shit. i-i mean...
18.1K 458 23
"Wait so you actually like me" "yeah.." "And this isn't one of Ryan's jokes, is it?" "Oh absolutely not!" Where what seems to be a little crush unfol...
17.5K 445 30
i try, i try to make you cry but you, love me. so if i fly too far, will i still have a place inside your heart? will you love me for who i am, not...
3.1K 49 11
A friends to lovers story with everyone's favorite, Walker Scobell! +*Please comment on things you want to see in this story!*