Oneshots- Season 2

By nischay_slayypoint

Cluster of short stories featuring Slayy Point and Triggered Insaan💗 Started On: March 30th 2024 Ended On: J... More

Dance Pe Chance❤💃🏻
Tera Intezaar❤☺
Pehli Nazar Mein❤👀
Bas Mera Rahiyo❤♾
Ve Kamleya❤🍂
Sirf Tum❤✨
Humari Dastaan❤🎀
Author's Note
Koi Aur Naa- Part 1❤💕
Koi Aur Naa- Part 2❤💌
Khayal❤🥀
Pehla Karwa Chauth❤🌌
Tum Aur Main❤🌧
Mulaqaat Ittefaq Se❤🫀
Tum Mere❤🦋
Meri Zindagi❤🎆
Important Notice.
Confession❤🌼
Humsafar (Finale)❤💐
Milke Bhi Hum Naa Mile💔
Dastaan-E-Ishq❤🌷

Pyaar Ki Dastak❤💫

202 9 8
By nischay_slayypoint

Abhyudaya and Gautami have been the bestest of friends from more than 10 years and during all these times spent and memories created with each other by side, something started taking a new turn within themselves deep inside their hearts for each other specially whenever they would be together.

A strong sense and feeling of love and a different kind of attachment grew between them but both of them had a constant fear and were unsure of possibly ruining their bond of friendship which was the reason for bringing them closer incase things do not work out between them as potentially romantic partners.

After having multiple second and numerous overthinkings, Abhyudaya had made a decision. To confess his feelings to Gautami he has been holding for her all this while and open up to her. And by this time, it was the month of love February along with the week of love specially. The Valentine's week. It seemed like the perfect time to share whatever feelings and emotions he had been keeping it inside with her though Abhyudaya never personally paid much attention to the week of love nor to the whole month of love but this time and year was different.

The same case was with Gautami as well. She spent the month of February like any other month normally. But she noticed a whole lot things quite and very different this year. She had been receiving many different types of gifts like a beautiful bouquet of red roses given by her 'secret admirer' written on a note on top of the bouquet on-

February 7: Rose Day❤🌹

Next was the day Gautami received a bunch of her favourite chocolates on February 9: Chocolate Day🍫 along with a letter once again with the initials 'A' and by addressing himself as 'someone who has fallen for you deeply.' All these love letters made Gautami very confused each time she would read them thinking about the mysterious admirer of hers. Alongside, one more thing had also come to her notice. Whenever she would be with Abhyudaya for any reason, let it be their work of scripting and shooting YouTube videos or just chilling with each other, spending quality time, he had started behaving quite off with her. Like whenever she would feel thirsty and tell him about her quench of thirst for water, without wasting a nick of time, Abhyudaya would go to the kitchen and come back to the room with a glass of water for her without anything else.

He would start sweating a lot, much more, not depending on the heat outside when they would be close while shooting some videos for YouTube together. In the middle of the shoot, she would often notice him looking at her, stealing glances and when she would catch him looking at her, he would turn his head away and pretend as if nothing had happened. All these signs and Abhyudaya's off behaviour pushed Gautami to a deeper hole of confusion along with the love letters she had been getting.

On the other side, Abhyudaya was feeling a whole lot of emotions kicking in within him. Strong thoughts of whether taking the right step to move things forward were continuously roaming around his mind relentlessly. Whether sending the bouquet of roses and the chocolates was a good decision or not was eating him up.

Next day was February 10: Teddy Day🧸

Gautami woke up from her sleep and found another package near her doorstep, revealing to be a teddy bear opening it with some roses by its side. She let out a sigh and opened a letter which was attached with the teddy bear but this time, it was something different written on it.

"Hi to you Gautami. The one whom I love very much and who steals my heart each passing day. After sending you two such letters expressing how much I love you, I thought of asking you out at last before the main day: February 14 as I honestly cannot wait any longer. Please come to this xyz place four days later on February 14. I will be waiting☺"

-A❤

After reading the letter, Gautami called Abhyudaya to tell him about the whole deets but he did not receive her call. She called him more than twice but his number was unreachable. Gautami even texted Abhyudaya but there was no reply back except seeing the message she had sent him. A wave of upsetness and loneliness washed over her and she started feeling neglected as it was it was the first time he had acted like this with her. Before calling him, a sense of uncertainty had wrapped itself on her but now, she had finally decided. Decided to meet her 'secret admirer' four days later at last.

Four days later, it was the main day: February 14 and Gautami set out from her house keeping a track of the address of her 'supposed' destination wearing one of her favourite dresses along with a constant sense of nervousness and anxiousness.

On reaching the destination, Gautami was left shocked. For she recognized the place instantly at first glance. It was Abhyudaya's childhood house where they met each other for the first time with their parents when Gautami's family had come to visit his family one day in their childhood.

"Mujhe yahan kyun bulaya gaya?" She questioned to herself.

Just then, someone covered her eyes from behind, tying a blindfold on her eyes and holding Gautami's hand on top of his gentle hands, which she felt as someone familiar.

"Kaun ho tum? Aur kahan leke jaa rahe ho mujhe?" Gautami asked.

"Chup raho abhi ke liye. Tumhe sab jald pata chal jayega." The stranger replied in a deep voice making himself sound unrecognizable through his voice.

Gautami did not ask nor said anything in response and continued walking where that stranger was taking her and after some time passed by, they stopped at some point of time and he opened the blindfold from her eyes. On opening her eyes slowly, Gautami was left in astonishment.

She could not believe what her eyes were seeing and thought of it as a mere dream but it was infact the reality getting disclosed in front of her. It was Abhyudaya with his one knee knelt on the ground and with a ring on his hands pointed towards her.

As soon as Gautami started coming towards him, he indicated her to stop taking her steps forward with his beautiful smile looking at her.

Abhyudaya took a deep breath and began,

"Gautami, I know tu mujhe iss tarah dekhke bohot hairaan mehsoos kar rahi hai par kya karoon yaar? Pata hi nahi chala kab main tere se pyaar kar baitha. Tujhe maine humesha apni bestie se zyada uss nazariye se kabhi nahi dekha tha par naa jaane kab mera dil tujhpe aagaya aur bas wahan hi aake tham sa gaya. Par yeh jo bhi ehsaas hai mera tere liye, woh bohot khaas aur keemti hai mere liye. So, here it goes. I love you Gautami, main tujhse bohot pyaar karta hoon aur mere paas tere liye ek bohot hi zaroori sawaal hai. Kya tu mujhse shaadi karegi? Aur mera naam apne naam se jodegi?❤💫"

Gautami was awestruck and was feeling a ton of emotions roaming around her whole body like butterflies and her heart started beating fast and she could really feel her heartbeat beating more faster and faster while processing his just said words especially his confession of love. For her!!❤

She came forward towards Abhyudaya and made him stand. Both of them looked at each other's eyes deeply for couple of moments and then, Gautami pulled him closer and wrapped her hands around him hugging him tightly.

"Yes Abhi, main tujhse zaroor shaadi karungi. Yess!! A thousand times yesss✨ and main bhi tumse bohot pyaar karti hoon, I love you my Abhi❤"

Abhyudaya felt a different sense of happiness taking over him on hearing about Gautami's confession of love. For him. He wrapped his hands around her hugging her back tightly resting his head on her shoulders. It was not a one-sided love as he thought of but it was from both sides. He loved her and she loved him back. What else could he need? This was all he needed to hear💗

Both of them pulled away from the hug and cupped each other's faces, leaning closer and closer until their noses along with their foreheads touched.

Abhyudaya and Gautami leaned more and more closer until their lips met each other, indulging the both of them into a deep, gentle and passionate kiss filled with love and affection for each other. It was a long deep kiss of about couple of minutes and both of them mutually pulled away getting out of breath.

Abhyudaya cupped Gautami's face gently, making each other's foreheads touched.

"Ek raaz ki baat kahoon tujhse?"

"Kaunsi raaz ki baat Abhi?"

"Woh sab roses ka bouquet, tere manpasand chocolates, teddy bear aur woh sab love letters maine hi tujhe likhke bheje the❤🙈"

Gautami's eyes widened up in surprise hearing about Abhyudaya's confession. "Kya? Sachhi? Woh sab tune mere liye kiya tha?"

Abhyudaya chuckled looking her facial expression of surprise making her look much more adorable and kissed her forehead. "Haa, meri jaan. Woh sab maine tere liye hi kiya tha. Aur kiske liye karta main itna sab kuch?"

"I love you Abhi❤"

"I love you more Gautami❤"

The beautiful evening came to an end with two beautiful souls into one embracing each other tightly and affectionately in each other's warm and gentle embrace celebrating their love and friendship altogether.

The end💗🦋

I hope you all liked reading this one-shot❤☺

See you all soon, take care of yourself and your family and sending you guys a bunch of my love and hugs💗🫂

-Moonlight🎶✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.7K 55
"Soo.... Are we dating now??"- asked Abhyudaya "What do you think?" "We are??" "Of course, you dumbo!" This is purely based on my imagination but in...
41.7K 1.2K 15
JOONGDOK ONE SHOTS 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
57.5K 989 17
Hot os on our Abhiya🔥❤️❤️ 18+ 🔞
13.1K 488 13
This is my first ff ever so please dont judge. it's about my favorite YouTubers slayy point ❤ disclaimer - this is just fiction and just my imaginat...