Poems by me

By Sa1tandVin3gar

I'm just bored :) More

H
ppc
Crush
Intimacy
tell me.
2am
Swoon
Just a thought
Harry
..
What can I do?

🦋

15 1 0
By Sa1tandVin3gar

I wonder when you'll answer me.
I wonder when you'll tell me what's wrong, and why you chose that song.
Do I have the right words, is there anything more I can say to make you understand how much I love you?
Drop a message, i'm waiting for your call.
I miss our banter, so just call me, I miss your voice, just call me.
Why does it take you so long to answer, is it me?
Has your mind changed?
Am I good enough for you?
Why don't you just tell me?
In whispers, on call, in a message.
Do I not satisfy you anymore?
Are my words that of a dead flower,
not holding the same value?
Can we begin again?
I want to know you, you, everything about you.
Your struggles, internal and external, your thoughts and those little details you hold close to your heart.
I just want to speak to you, I need to speak to you, tell you how much you matter to me.
Did you know about the gnawing feeling I get every time i'm stuck waiting on a message?
Or the flutter in my stomach as I see your name appear on my screen?
I think about you, more than I should.
Do you do the same?
If not, no one's to blame.
Just let me know, because I don't know how long my heart can stay tamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11K 498 77
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
3.8K 258 25
This is just a collection of random poems ,some random thoughts.