SLAYER ( stiles stilinski )

By 1-800-McCall

- in which a girl learned to study the behaviors of vampires to latter on kill the ones that killed her dad... More

ACT ONE
00.
I.

SLAYER

127 11 34
By 1-800-McCall

SLAYER

10% uploaded...

a stiles stilinski fanfic

written by yours truly 1-800-McCall

"she's insane man! she's like your average scream lady killer!"

"Well, isn't that nice to say!"

20% uploaded...

Summary!

Isabella Buffy Caines had been training for one thing her whole life ( well ever since she was thirteen ). Her parents taught her everything that she knows now. They taught her how to track prints that were hidden, how to calmly speak to adults and how to speak up for herself. They helped make her into the woman that she is today.

What Isabella didn't know was that her parents had a secret. It wasn't a small one where they hid the good snacks from you, or they worked for the fbi, no it was something worse. For Henry Caines whole life his parents wanted him to be safe, not to get involved in what they did. His parents were vampire hunters - no slayers. You might be thinking, that's impossible! That's where you're wrong. If you look close enough, you could see everything that you thought was fake your whole life, is actually true.

His parents had enemies. Which resulted him having enemies. He tried to stay out of that life once he met his beloved wife, Harper. But he was trained to fight them, keep him and his family safe. When he was on a "work call" one summer when Isabella had turned thirteen, he was sadly killed by eleven vampires. Now, you might be thinking, did they turn him? No. They have been following him for years, wanting him to finally lay to rest.

Harper and Isabella were devastated.

Isabella loved her dad, it didn't realise to her that he was actually gone till the next day when he didn't make her favorite pancakes for breakfast. Her mom knew he line of work and his final wish was that she would tell their daughter.

Isabella was then taught something knew. How to kill vampires.

What she didn't know was that she would be meeting one of her best friends, Scott McCall, who just happened to be a werewolf.

35% uploaded...

SEASON ONE - TWO

slayer

BOOK TWO: TBA

90% uploaded...

CAST!

SARAH MICHELLE GELLER as ISABELLE BUFFY CAINES

"So who am I if your Robin?"

DYLAN O'BRIEN as STILES STILINSKI

"You're wonder woman."

TYLER POSEY as SCOTT McCALL

"He was all heads over Lydia till you showed up, and I'm glad if he's ever going to date someone, it's you."

ADDITIONAL!

ALLISON ARGENT... Crystal REED

LYDIA MARTIN... HOLLAND RODEN

TYLER HOECHILIN as... DEREK HALE

everyone else as their respected characters!

100% completed!

RONNIE SPEAKS!

here it is! my beloved Stiles book! I hope it goes good, because I am thinking about making a tiktok account for my books to post them! I do not own the rights to teen wolf, although if I did I would be rich lol. I don't know if yall have seen buffy the vampire slayer, it has been years since I have watched the first episode but I thought young Sarah would be perfect for Isabelle, and of course I had to use Buffy as her middle name! I also don't own the rights to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I just wanted to cooperate some things into my own oc and her story! Anyway enjoy!

Cover, I made my cover from following -isaaclahey graphic tut! I don't know why the full white border isn't there but I'll edit it later!! also a huge shoutout to -sanacore for helping me edit the cover!

DTS!

swiftlysargeant a_lynwrites tarachamblrs stilinskiswhore LexiLaheyStilinski stonerstilinski mcvnycaarl dollsrott hellfiresoulss -sanacore laheyslvr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2K 190
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
145K 2.3K 28
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
6K 84 13
The crazy life of Eric Matthews and Scarlett Hunter ( ERIC MATTHEWS x FEM!OC ) ( BMW ) season 1 - 7
189K 28.5K 112
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...