OVERTAKE THE THRONE 2

De secretsoul15

this story is season 2 before reading this i recommend to read it's first version for better understanding th... Mai multe

INTRODUCTION ~
AROHI LIFE~
2. going back~
3. ishaan/vihaan life~
4. india ~
5. school ~
6. letter~
7. first day ~
8. facing again~
9. memories
10. suspicious~
11. i hate u dad~
12. my love~
13. suprise~
14. 2nd meet~
15. palace with bff~
16. party~
17. 15 years later~
18. angry....
19. ishaan~
20. date?~
21. cute~
22. new friends ~
23. closeness~
something different again~
24. mall~
25. slap~
27. permission~
28. birthday~
29. diaster~
30. new room?
31. crying~
32. brother?
33. connecting dots~
friendship ~
34. wine~
35. drunken~
36. truth revealed~
HOLA READERS...
SPOILERS OF UPCOMING ~
comeback soon~
37. back ?
38. family~
new story~
39. secret room~
40. real truth~
41. safe~
VOTING WINNER~
42. meeting again~
43. attack?
44. carbon copy~
45. lavanya?
46. ishaan is back?
47. back?
48. dimple ?
49. coming?
50. s..stop !
51. raj?
52. Mr.I?
53. past revealed

26. unknown but known~

733 62 49
De secretsoul15

HOLA READERS...

it's been a while I didn't uploaded so here is double update for you all today....

Enjoy it!!!

I hope u liked it ..

Target 🎯 -
58+ votes
20+ comments
5+ followers

Specially thankyou to -
_345arbi23

Thank you so much for your patience and support....

(Be ready eknoor and Shalini for ur twist and plot)

Enjoy

Secretsoul
-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_

“Guarded by vigilant sentinels, the mansion stands imposingly. Its grand columns, sweeping staircase, and ornate details create an elegant facade. Yet, shadows linger, hinting at secrets within—a place where opulence meets darkness.”

In the front of that elegant but still dark aura mansion a car stopped in front of it and guards opened the gates of palace while bowing to them..

The car was expensive and giving a mafia vibe.
As soon as car stopped near the front of Mansion driver came and open the door of car for his majesty means owner…

From that car a young boy around 20-21 took out his legs out of the car.
He stands in front of the mansion while removing his goggles from his face..
Every guard that was standing there bowed to him and he just nodded a little..

He started going inside and as soon as he stepped inside everyone bowed to him to show him the respect but he moved from there while not even giving them a single glare..
“get ready my food within 15 minutes”- that young boy said and left to his room while maids and workers started working not to create any mess and avoid punishments or consequences…

The whole mansion had a lot of people but it was quite like no one lives there…

The young man came to his room and left for the washroom while removing his clothes ..
His abs were showing up as soon as he removed his upper..
He stands under the shower and turns it on..
Water was splashing on him and making his abs more hot with water droplets…
His hair was wet and messy yet looking so good on him..
He had a tattoo of a skeleton head near his collarbone which was shining inside the water..
His whole face was growing and his muscles were perfect that every girl dreamt of..
His abs and veiny hands along with a wet body was enough to make any girl fall for him..
He turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist and came out of the room..
He wore a blank pant and white shirt along with an expensive brand new watch..

He came downstairs where his food was already served for him..
He ate the food peacefully but he listened to a loud thud…

He turned and saw a maid break an antique vase..
She was shivering in fear and praying for her life mercy..

That young boy's eyes changed into a dark aura and everyone there gulped in fear..

“ it’s your luck that I don’t want to ruin my mind !
GET OUT !!”- That boy said and the maid thanked the god thousands of times and left..

He again started having his food…

“yoooooo broooooo”- a loud voice falls in his ear and he turns while cleaning his face with a napkin.
There he saw his best friend coming while shouting and yelling..

“lower your voice”- that young boy said and he glared at him and smiled…

He came and hugged that young man tightly…
“RAGHAV I miss u “- that boy said

Yes that devil in innocent soul name is raghav …

“siddarth stay away “- raghav said while pushing siddarth..
He chuckled on his best friend's reaction of his hug ..

These two are best friends from childhood ..
Siddarth knows everything about raghav and his nature and why he likes that !!

“Come with me”- raghav said and siddarth follows him like a lost puppy..

Raghav came to a room other than his and opened the door with keys..
He entered the room and it was the Library room .
He entered and came in a corner and took out a book from the shelf that opened the secret door..
Its walls were decorated with antique painted and some fake animals made up of wood..

He opened one more door by the passcode and bright elegant walls changed into a dark one..
Now the hallway was black with dim lights and bright colour walls changed into black colours..
Walls filled with painting changes into some pictures..

Soon the stairs end and they both entered in a room
Raghav listens gasped from his best friend's mouth but he didn’t turn back..

The room was dark with black and grey colour combination along with a big table in the centre and chairs around it..
There were some weapons like guns and knives that were there too hanging on the wall…
As we all listen big walls hide the biggest secrets of people similarly here the biggest wall had unwind the secret of raghav…

The wall was completely filled with newspaper clippings of rajputs, their family functions pictures, sia vihaan marriage day, their memories ..

The wall was filled with a lot of pictures both old and new…
He came to the table and picked up a red colour file.
He opened it and took out some more pictures.

He sticks them on the wall..
Pictures were like-
Arohi and ishaan in Library
Arohi and ishaan in park
Arohi and Vihaan are helping that unknown lady..

Arohi and abhimanyu in school
Abhimanyu and Shalini
Yuvraj and eknoor…
And more family moments of their life…

“ what’s that raghav?”- siddarth asked
“My plan !! It's time for our plan to  execute”- raghav said

“But what’s their weakness?
Did u find it?”- siddarth ask
Raghav turned towards that big wall and opened the cap of red marker and started joining them together while saying –

“Vihaan loves sia and she is back in her life . She is easy to capture but I don’t want her.
I want to attack on his weakest point “- raghav said
“And who is that person?”- siddarth asked and raghav stopped connecting dots .
He came near siddarth and chuckled darkly .
He turned to the table and grabbed an arrow pin and threw on a particular picture..
“who is she raghav and how she is weak of vihaan”- siddarth asked

“A savage fighter aesthetic gamer”- raghav said with smirk and went near that photo and said

“AROHI RAJPUT a girl with her own principles, hates vihaan rajput and has hobbies like people having clothes…
A multitasking person along with a gold medalist in skating, dancing, singing moreover in sword fight and fighting…

Vihaan rajput got her back after a whole 15 years and is trying his best to be a good father and he loves her more than his own life.”

“Raghav as u gave me an introduction about her. Are u sure ? That targeting this girl will be a good idea”- siddarth said while worrying for his best friend

“RAGHAV is my name..
Whatever I do is already planned ..

She will our Target”- raghav said while a smirk was on his face…

“oke last question!
How u gonna make it happen and as u told me about her it will be not easy”- siddarth said

“Of course it will not but it will be worth it…

She is a girl of huge heart that can kill anyone and  can die for her loved ones .

Her weakness is her friends so our first Target will be ?”- raghav asked siddarth with a smirk and understood his words meanings..

“Those two new girls”- siddarth said and smirked..

“They will be only our prey for the lion”- raghav said and smirked…

“EKNOOR AND SHALINI”- raghav said
“Sid I want u to talk to the men that are behind between those two Little chicks “- raghav said and siddarth nodded…

“wow in long journey u already planned a lot”- siddarth said with smirked and raghav replied..

“I was performing my ritual of sipping tea, shooting flirtatious glances and planning murder .

I’m a fighter. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye business. I’m no cheek turner. I got no respect for a man who won’t hit back. You kill my dog, you better hide your cat”

“wow bro u rocked”- siddarth said while clapping in amusement..
“but why u want revenge they will get it with time “- siddarth said

“If i spend my time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to my life , then I’m allowing them to hurt me a second time in my mind.”

“But I’m worried for you”- siddarth said

“Revenge can only be found on the road to self-destruction and I already did it”- siddarth replied in a cold tone..

“I’m worried if u got hurt bro”- siddarth said while showing concern for his best friend  but raghav chuckled coldly and replied –

“For the longest time I studied revenge to the exclusion of all else. I built my first torture chamber in the dark vaults of imagination. Lying on bloody sheets in the Healing Hall I discovered doors within my mind that I’d not found before, doors that even a child of nine knows should not be opened. Doors that never close again. I threw them wide so not even if I got hurt that doesn’t hurt or matter”

Siddarth nodded headed as yes and both came out of that room and seated in the hall while sipping the tea…

“sorry boss to disturb your moment but we are ready for plan “- a guard said while raghav stopped sipping the tea and looked at the guard

“Wait for my orders”- raghav said and that person left…
“wait ?”-siddarth asked and raghav nodded his head

“There is still time to start our plan”- he said and siddarth nodded as yes

Both best friends walked outside the mansion and sat in the car and drove to the club…

The club had Enigmatic sirens, their laughter like silver bells, swaying to the rhythm. Their eyes, smoky and mysterious, hold promises of forbidden pleasures. They move with grace, weaving spells that ensnare hearts.
As soon as they enter the club the smell Thick with anticipation, the air crackles. Cigarette smoke curls, veiling secrets shared in hushed tones. It carries the scent of aged whiskey, leather, and longing—a heady cocktail of decadence and danger

Among the crowd, two figures stand out. Their faces, chiseled and handsome, belie the darkness within. Their laughter echoes, a discordant melody against the backdrop of whispered intrigues.

They entered the club and were seated in vvip …
Soon the waitress came ..
In the dim-lit club, the girls perched on Raghav and Siddarth’s laps like silk-clad vipers, their laughter a siren’s call, weaving desire and danger.

Siddarth and raghav looked at each other and pushed those girls and stood from their seats…
“GET LOST”-raghav shouted and both girls stood up from the floor and left…

They drank their wine in limited quality and came back home and dozed in sleep…

“GET READY RAJPUTS.
U DON’T KNOW ME BUT I KNOW U ALL

I’m unknown to u all but u all are known for me”- raghav said thile dozing in sleep....

Hola readers...
I hoped u liked it..m
Well who is this raghav who have every single details of rajputs???

Why he talked about revenge and all??
Why he wanted to target them??

One more thing (don't connect this siddarth as yn stalker and kidnapper)

Enjoy it
Live in suspense....

Bye bye
Secretsoul

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

504K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
355K 21.8K 39
And it began with that one night. One night that changed everything. One night that changed all equations. One night that broke all relations. One ni...
9.3K 762 16
" So Harsha Vardhan, what is that you regret the most? And if possible what will you do?" The anchor asked. " Well, until now I didn't do any such th...
39.5K 3.5K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...