Child Of The Stars.

By CatpotterheadXD

Hydra Hope grew up alone, occasionally visiting her Dad in prison but never leaving the house otherwise. Her... More

Chapter 1: Meet Miss Hope
Chapter 2: Unexpected surprise.
Chapter 3: A great birthday.
Chapter 4: I like your thinking Miss Kitty cat.
Chapter 5: Platform 9 3/4.
Chapter 6: The train invasion.
Chapter 7: Making friends and enemys.
Chapter 8: Snape.
Chapter 9: My Father.
Chapter 10: Tea Leafs.
Chapter 11: Quidditch.
Chapter 12: Family bonding.
Chapter 13: Halloween.
Chapter 14: Love doesn't care.
Authors note
Chapter 15: Who knew pears were tickleish?
Chapter 16: Alone.
Chapter 17: Self refelction.
Chapter 18: Guess I'm seeing things.
Chapter 19: Christmas.
Chapter 20: Forbidden?
Chapter 21: What was I made for?
Chapter 22: Harry Potter.
Chapter 23: Suply Teacher Snape.
Chapter 24: Oh no, the consequences of my actions!
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and hatred.
Chapter 26: Vissions.
Chapter 27: Werewolf.
Chapter 28: The new normal.
4th Year: Chapter 1: The new normal, part 2.
Chapter 3: The Weasleys.
Chapter 4: Mr and Mr Digory.

Chapter 2: Aftermath.

26 0 0
By CatpotterheadXD

I wake up cold and scared, like I always do after a full moon. I can never remember what goes on during it, so it's always scary. Tad refuses to be with me during a full moon in case his wolf chooses to hurt me. Dad spent his time with me during it because Tad demanded it. My transformations take place in an old room in the house because I'm not fully grown yet. I don't cause too much damage, Tad chooses to be in the forest for his.

Dad is asleep in the corner of the room, in his animagi form. I go to wake him up. He needs to go find Tad and make sure he's okay. I go to move but find it hard to. My body is stiff and sore beyond belief.
'Dad.' I yell out softly. He wakes up and comes to my side immediately.
'How are you feeling, pup?' He asks gently.
'Sore. You need to get Tad.' I answer. He helps me get up and into my room, tucking me into bed.

Today, the Weasleys are coming to get me to take me to the quidditch World Cup tomorrow. They're coming around 1 ish after they pick up Harry. It's 6 am now, so I can get a few hours of sleep, which I feel like I need.

Dad explains that I have a few minor injuries that he'll heal when I wake up. He then leaves to get Tad.

Hey, it's only a short chapter, but I just wanted a chance to show what the aftermath of full moons are like for Hydra. Thanks ((:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 14.2K 126
Dumbledores adoptive daughter has lived at Hogwarts since she was five years old , what happened when her life becomes intertwined with the boy who l...
469K 10.6K 46
Selena Hope is a normal eleven year old who is excited about her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, up until she runs into the...
81.3K 623 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...
388K 11.7K 75
{COMPLETE} Harry Potter was the poster boy for hope, bravery and obviously his parents, but what about those who weren't so lucky? Meet Rosie Deaver...