𝐇𝐈𝐌 °• 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 •°

By Taekook_zone

Taekook AU Prince Taehyung: a beacon of royalty. Jungkook: a commoner in the shadows. A chance encounter at a... More

Description
°•1•°
°•2•°
°•3•°
°•5•°
°•6•°
°•7•°
°•8•°
NAU
°•9•°
°•10•°

°•4•°

26 1 0
By Taekook_zone

After the bustling parade was over things started to ease down as if the petals were arranged in the right oder in a flower. The exhaustion from war and the tiredness from parade along with sleepless night didnt hold Taehyung from fulfilling his royal duties.

The happiness he witnessed from his people were enough to get him going , the blessing passed from his parents strengthened him . After dinner with his parents he strode towards his study room along with seokjin , where ever he went seokjin followed him as a loyal puppy following his only master .

Taehyung notet down the required goods needed to reconstruct the fallen building and the aids needed for the people of Salvic he even included the necessary food crops to keep them from starving as he wrote down the goods he remembered the scene he saw earlier before his return. He saw the heart wrenching pain in the eyes of princess Yoonji her eyes illuminated the pain of her people her compassion and kindness were shown nakedly in her eyes.

Amidst the din of battle, Prince Taehyung transported precious goods to the war-torn kingdom of Salvic. He shipped the necessary item and wrote a letter asking them to never back down from asking help and promised to help them in any case.

Once again the relationship reignited with trust and their bond grew even thicker. The reuniting scene of this two powerful kingdom not only spreaded joy but a wave of fear to enemies. Their enemies now needs to be more careful as they are now offending two whole country . But it was certain that the alliance formed btw the kingdoms would cause doom to the one against them.

MIn YOONJI
Siblings : Min yoongi
Age : 24

***Time skip***

Imperial Court
.
.
The royal family sat in their grand throne room, surrounded by their advisors and courtiers. They had just returned from the grand parade that had been held in their honor, and they were eager to show their gratitude to those who had made the event such a success.

"We must do something special for the ones who have helped us," said the king, his deep voice echoed in the court . "They have gone above and beyond to make this parade the most luxurious and memorable one yet."

"I agree, Your Majesty," said the queen. "We must show our appreciation for their hard work and dedication."

The advisors and courtiers nodded in agreement, and a lively discussion ensued about what form the token of appreciation should take. Some suggested a grand banquet, while others proposed a special award or a generous donation to a charity.

But the king had a different idea. He wanted to give each of the key contributors a special token of appreciation, something that would remind them of the royal family and their gratitude.

"I have it!" exclaimed the queen, her eyes shining with excitement."we will arrange a grand banquet , Taehyung will also get a chance to interact more closely with our people and this would be a good impact "

Everyone including the king agreed to the proposal of the queen soon Oders regarding the arrangement of the banquet were made the King Kim made sure to give responsibility to the suted courtier and he ensured to tighten the security to prevent any accidents to take place .

Soon messengers were send to the owners who made the parade more luxurious with their decorations , food , flowers and lightening.
.
.
.

Jk : jiminie put it right in.....not there....a little up

Jimin : how about now

Jk : Can you turn it a lil towards right

Jimin : *does as he says *

Jk : perfect....now its looks much more pretty....come down lets organise the lavenders now

Jimin : ahh coming

-knock-knock-

Jk : come in

As the bell rang from the collision with the metal string attached to the door 2 men came they wore clean and thoroughly ironed dress accompanied by emblems indicating their relation with the palace and the power they hold , one of them holded a decree the stern look on him indicated the importancee of the mesage ,  whereas the other men stood akin to that of a mountain he holded icy cold expression one of his hand held iron shield and the other hand holded the grip of the long sharp  sword . Their mere presence was enough to make the one stand infront of them kneel.

Seeing the royal knight and messenger from palace both men went on their knees eyes not daring to look up and hanging their heads low ready for whatever was coming.

Royal messenger :

A

s the messenger appointment by THE GREAT KING KIM

I hearby invites florist  Mr. Jungkook and  Mr.Jimin to take part in the royal occasion for celebrating the arrival of the crown prince and to convey gratitude for your remarkable arrangement of flowers during the parade.

The royal banquet will take place in the palace starting from 5pm in the presences of  our future great monarch  Kim Taehyung

The royal banquet will be accompanied with royal ball which will last till sharp midnight.

The guests should dress in a high manor , carrying sharp objects or acting as  insignificance will be considered a crime.everyone will undergo strict protocol and Aunthentification

I hearby am handing over the royal invitation as a proof of invitation.

The messenger then passed a paper not significant to a decree but significant to a mark of honour towards a kneeling jungkook.

Jungkook took the invitation with atmost respect by receiving it in his both hands by  still hanging his head down. Eventhough he appeared as grateful and respectful outside his inside was bubbling with happiness he felt as if the universe itself is giving him a chance to re-encounter the man who shook his heart with a simple look .

Soon the messenger left along with the knight closing the door behind them with a swift move .

Jngkook shoot up caressing the paper as if it will melt in his hands , jimin who kneeled by the side shoot up along with excitement he  instantly felt as if he has met with the greatest opportunity of his life but a hint of jealousy was visible in his eyes as he saw how gently kook was gazing at the invitation.

Jimin : kookie stop starring at it like that , the paper  is not going to run away from you .

Jungkook : i know but i cant help it. We will soon climb the ladder reaching the height we deserve

Jimin: we surely will...but for that we need when is the day of the banquet

Jungkook : its written as the day after tomorrow....damn..we have a tight schedule  .

Jimin : so , why waste time lets head out for getting somw stunning clothes we will turn every one present at the ball blind with our stunning look *giggling *

Jungkook : *giggle * we surely will but before that lets wrap all this mess quickly we still have some deliveries to do

Jimin : fine...fine...we will buy things on our way home right after the deliveries as over

Jungkook : yeah we are in luck today only 7 orders are placed for tonight.
.
.
.
.
With that they continued their work, the peaceful environment was broken at time to  time by jimin complaining on how the flowers where not getting arranged the way he wanted , laughters followed with every talk they exchanged .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.2K 22
Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very prestigious high school, in the last year of h...
5.6K 256 33
This story is about 2 best friend who everyone think were destined to be together, But what if it didn't happened? What if Yoongi married someone els...
160K 7.4K 72
Jimin is a prince of Epiphany kingdom and Jungkook just a normal boy. Jungkook just finished his study and come home from America to spend holidays...
734K 26.2K 52
This story has my favourite ships- Taekook ,Yoonmin,Namjin. (Main ship is Taekook) And yeah how can I leave my lovely sunshine cutie pie, my Hobi.. ...