š—•š—”š—¦š—§š—”š—„š——š—¦ I AEMOND & A...

By bananadrink

š—”š—˜š— š—¢š—”š—— š—§š—”š—„š—šš—”š—„š—¬š—˜š—” š—œ š—”š—˜š—šš—¢š—” š—§š—”š—„š—šš—”š—„š—¬š—˜š—” š—§š—µš—² š˜š—暝—®š—“š—¶š—° š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜† š—¼š—³ š—µš—¼š˜„ ļæ½... More

B A S T A R D S
I N T R O
B A S T A R D S - 0 0
B A S T A R D S - 0 1
B A S T A R D S - 0 2
B A S T A R D S - 0 3
B A S T A R D S - 0 4
B A S T A R D S - 0 5
B A S T A R D S - 0 7
B A S T A R D S - 0 8

B A S T A R D S - 0 6

837 43 6
By bananadrink

𝓔𝔁𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 '𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼'

Aurora laughed and stroked her bloodstained dress as if that would make it clean again. But she only made it worse. Basically, it was symbolic of what always happened: she only made things worse. Her hair was messy, wild and the curls were sticking out in all directions. She twisted her mouth into a pout, giggling at her brother's words as he stared at her in bewilderment, as if she was mad and not him. Although, come to think of it, maybe she was the one who was the craziest.

"What's the matter, brother? Surprised that I'm starting to hit back? Sad that you can't stomp on me anymore? Or stunned that I changed while you remain the same you were from birth?"

𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝟮31 𝗔𝗖. 𝗔𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗽𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 '𝗕𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀', 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻. 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀.

Aurora had only seen Daemon Targaryen once before. Unfortunately, this meeting was associated with the worst moment in her life. Other than that, she had little opinion of him. She knew the names he had been called. Prince of the City, Lord Flea Bottom or his most famous and infamous name, the Rogue Prince. Wild, untamed, incalculable.

Nobody you wanted as your enemy.

No one was more known for his unpredictable temper than Daemon Targaryen, and no one was more known for his hatred of the Targaryen prince than Otto Hightower. Aurora felt slight glee when she saw the deep shadow on Otto's face that day, until she realized that his bad temper could quickly turn in her direction as well. But it seemed to amuse Lord Qoren Martell the most, who greeted Daemon like a long-lost brother.

It was warmer and a thousand times more happier than Otto's greeting.

"It's been a long time, my friend," Qoren greeted him openly, while Otto stood a few steps away and watched his "ally" engage with the enemy. Aurora stood next to Aliandra and Qyl while her brothers stood to her right.

Aurora gave Aemond a surreptitious glance, but since Aegon had interrupted her, Aemond avoided eye contact. Her hand slid to her neck and her eyes met Aegon's, who only commented on her movement with a raised eyebrow. Her hand quickly detached itself from her neck and Aurora turned her gaze back to Daemon Targaryen, who happily accepted Qoren's embrace.

"What gives me the honor?"

"I was in Essos visiting an old friend and thought I should pay another one a visit on the way."

"And let me tell you, this friend is very pleased, but surprised. You could have announced your visit and I would have made better preparations."

Which basically meant there would have been another celebration. Qoren hated to miss an opportunity to celebrate. Daemon laughed and placed a hand on the man's shoulder before giving Otto a snide look.

"I wish I had announced myself so I would have known what company you were in."

It was obvious that Daemon thought the same of Otto as he did of him. The hostility was almost palpable and overwhelming.

He gave Otto a meaningful sideways glance, which Otto commented on with a snort.

"Prince Daemon, I am here on behalf of your brother, King Viserys, to-"

Daemon laughed snidely and Otto grimaced as if he had bitten into a sour lemon. Even if you were blind, you would immediately sense the animosity between the two men.

"Oh, my brother can still hand out orders? I hear he's confined to his bed 24/7 while you willingly take over the affairs of state for him." The bitter, hate-filled undertone in his voice could not be ignored.

Aurora felt her heart grow heavy as she thought of her father. Even though she had never had much of a relationship with him, he was still her father. And a good man. What he had to suffer was cruel. She felt pity for the man she barely knew but sometimes she wondered if he even remembered her.

"As is the duty of a man in my position."

Otto and his duties. As Hand, he had a duty to enforce the will of his king, but like everyone else, Aurora knew that didn't apply where Rhaenyra Targaryen was concerned. It was no secret that Otto would rather see his grandson Aegon on the throne than Rhaenyra. Or any woman.

The only one he wanted to see even less on the throne was Daemon. Aurora had heard rumors that it was Otto who had proposed Rhaenyra as heir, only to oust her father's brother. And with success. But she guessed that he regretted this strategy by now, as Viserys continued to hold on to the succession despite having several sons. Atypical, and yet it filled Aurora's heart with joy to know that her father had chosen his eldest child to succeed him, regardless of gender. She often struggled with not having the same rights because of her gender. Her father showed her that things could be different, even if unfortunately he couldn't change everything.

A man could father as many bastards as he wanted without having to fear anything. A woman, on the other hand, had to fear for her life.

"Ah yes, good old duty. As long as it includes the throne, you're happy to sacrifice, aren't you?"

Oh, that was going to be interesting. And dangerous. Otto's head turned bright red. She looked at Aemond and Aegon. While Aemond had adopted a hard expression, Aegon looked like he would love to fly off on Sunfrye.

"I have no idea what you're implying, but-"

"I'm bored with this conversation," Daemon interrupted him mockingly and turned to Qoren, who was watching the whole thing with raised eyebrows and curious glances. He seemed to be amused by the whole theater.

"I'm here for my good friend and not to hear an old man talk," Daemon revealed and laughed as Qoren held out a wine cup and added with a laugh, "and the good wine."

Daemon really had a talent for driving Otto Hightower mad with rage, then for a moment Aurora feared his head would explode.

Her uncle glanced around the crowd. He gave his nephews a snide look, letting it roam over Aliandra and her brother before landing on her and stopping with interest. Aurora swallowed and tilted her head slightly, not getting a similar reaction, before Daemon turned away from her. Qoren patted him on the shoulder as he held out his own wine cup for him to clink glasses with.

"A man who knows how to greet his guests," Daemon laughed, pushing past Otto as his shoulder brushed her grandfather's. It was neither rude nor obviously intentional, but the gesture was clear.

The hatred that Otto and Daemon harbored for each other was still as present as ever.

"You look frighteningly like your mother."

Aurora turned around in surprise. She choked on the freshly squeezed juice and gasped for air as she stood coughing in front of Daemon Targaryen, who looked at her with amusement. She felt her head turn bright red and looked around. They were alone at the moment, just servants scurrying through the hall from time to time, giving them brief glances of curiosity before disappearing again.

It took her a moment to catch her breath and calm down. She took a deep breath and straightened her back as she looked at Daemon. Daemon radiated everything that made a Targaryen. Silver-blond hair, fair skin, bright blue eyes that carried a spark of arrogance, as if it were an honor to be allowed to talk to him.

He looked exactly as she remembered him.

"I've heard that before," she admitted, popping a grape in her mouth to dull the uncomfortable feeling of uselessness next to Daemon.

"But you lack the attributes of a Targaryen." That sounded like a fabulous conversation. Aurora grimaced.

"Perhaps it surprises you, but I've heard that before as well."

"Hmmm, yes there are many rumors about your birth."

Obviously Daemon hadn't come to talk to her about the nice weather. She was beginning to get the feeling that the men in this family had developed a penchant for teasing her.

"Just as many about the births of your stepsons."

Sometimes it was better to keep quiet, but she obviously lacked the talent to find the right time. Daemon raised an eyebrow in response to her biting comment, but contrary to her fears, what she had said seemed to amuse him.

She hadn't said it to embarrass him or discredit Jace or the others. Unlike her siblings, she had a different opinion of her nephews.

"You don't seem to be a mouthful. We Targaryen's are known for it." Daemon leaned back further and observed her. "But it seems to me that your Hightower side prevails, which is unfortunate for you."

"I thank you for your compassion, it's heartwarming." Aurora wondered to herself where the mocking ironic undertone in her voice came from, but strangely she felt no fear in Daemon's presence. Or dislike.

It was like a game of cat and mouse, though in this case Daemon was the dragon and she was the lamb who was too stupid to realize that she was just a snack for the beast in front of her.

"I remember you."

"Aurora, my child, tell me what happened," her father ordered and approached her. His gaze was serious, but his stature was less aggressive than it had been a few minutes ago towards Aegon, who was still smarting from his mother's slap. Aegon's eyes met hers and her gaze moved on to her mother, who looked at her hopefully, obviously convinced that Aurora would now reveal for all the world to see what monsters Rhaenyra's children were. Aurora couldn't manage to look at Aemond, who was sitting in his chair, covered in blood and also waiting for her to defend him.

That she was lying for him.

"Indeed."

"You took sides with my wife and her sons back then, even though you're obviously on the other side."

And Aurora regretted nothing more than that. She should have lied then, she realized. She should have protected her brother, but she had chosen to tell the truth. A mistake that had changed her whole life.

"Well, I got the receipt for that."

She made a meaningful gesture and Daemon smirked.

"Dorne? Believe me, there are worse punishments."

She actually believed him immediately. She had heard that Daemon had been banished from the court by his brother. And not just once.

"There are worse things than being called a stain on the family and banished to the other side of the realm?"

Daemon laughed and took the orange juice from her hand to drink from the cup himself. He drained the cup in a few draughts and handed her the empty object.

"You'd be surprised."

She could hardly imagine anything worse than being hated by her entire family, but that was not a topic of conversation she wanted to pursue with Daemon Targaryen.

"Why are you here, Uncle?"

Daemon gave her a surprised look before the cool, amused expression appeared on his face again. "I just wanted to visit an old friend."

She didn't believe a word he said. It was no coincidence that he was here while Otto was. It had been a long journey for her grandfather and he wouldn't have made it if he hadn't seen it as absolutely necessary. Otto was not a stupid man. And neither was Daemon. She was sure he had known Otto was here. This was something deeper than it suggested. She knew that Otto had his spies everywhere, but so did Daemon.

"You're not wearing green," Daemon changed the subject and Aurora looked down at herself in surprise. She was wearing her family's colors. Black and red. Just because they didn't think she was a Targaryen didn't mean she supported that assumption. She was a Targaryen and she would prove that to the world, even if it was only possible by presenting the heraldic colors.

"I am a Targaryen." She was surprised at the conviction with which she said it.

"So are your siblings, and yet green is their favorite color. They seem to forget that Targaryen blood runs in their veins."

"It's just a color," she replied dryly, suppressing a wince as Daemon clicked his tongue.

"We both know that's bullshit. Nothing symbolizes your belonging in this world more than what color you wear."

"I don't care about that sort of thing." And yet she wore black and red for all the world to see that she was a Targaryen.

Daemon's look told her he wasn't buying a single word as his gaze traveled down her body, but he didn't elaborate, saying instead, "Maybe one day you will, sweet Aurora. There may come a time when you need to take a stand."

She furrowed her eyebrows and suddenly all humor was gone from Daemon's face. His sudden seriousness sent a shiver down her spine and she swallowed nervously, feeling small and his merciless gaze.

Her heart began to beat wildly and she looked around briefly. She was alone with Daemon and she would like nothing more than to sink into the ground at that moment.

"Taking a stand? In what way?" She looked down at the ground as she could no longer withstand his probing eyes.

"Where your loyalty lies. Your loyalty. Your respect."

She didn't understand what he meant, and yet she had the feeling she knew what he was hinting at. What he was trying to tell her. Her hands became sweaty and her nails dug into her tender flesh. Why did they have to put her under constant pressure? Why couldn't they just leave her alone? Was that too much to ask?

"Why does it matter?" She swallowed and let her gaze wander around the room so she wouldn't have to look Daemon in the eye. "I am no one of importance. Neither my word is relevant, nor my presence."

This time, her eyes found their way back to Daemon, whose expression softened, as if he felt pity for her. She resisted the urge to grimace. By now, there was nothing more offensive than pity for her. It was like a slap in the face every time, presenting her pathetic fate on a silver platter.

"Hmm, you underestimate yourself, girl," Daemon said quietly and she looked at him in surprise.

 "You're more important than you think. Otherwise you wouldn't be here."

Her brow furrowed as she pondered the meaning of his words.

"I don't understand," she confessed.

"You will eventually." Daemon smiled knowingly. It wasn't a condescending smile like she would have expected. "Because no matter how much you deny yourself the ability to have a voice, let me tell you one thing, you do. And it will weigh heavily if it doesn't sing as expected. Trust me, then at some point, you have to take a stand. No matter how important or unimportant you think you are."

And that's exactly what she didn't want to do. Taking a stand.

"I've taken a stand before and look where it got me." She pointed to the room, but it was less about that and more about the place she had been banished to. Driven away in disgrace, like an annoying souvenir they just wanted to get rid of.

"Then the question is where the mistake was," her uncle replied, taking an apple from the table and biting into it. "With the person you stood up for, or with the person you decided against."

A clap. A burning pain. A hand placed on a red cheek. Tears.

"How could you do this to your brother, Aurora? How could you do this to me?"

Aurora closed her eyes briefly as the painful memory crept up, exhausted by the eternal feelings of guilt that came with it. She wanted nothing more than to forget.

"Maybe the mistake was mine and I just let them look at my cards too soon."

She was an emotional person and rationality was not her strong point. She had thought that telling the truth was the right thing to do, but in the game of thrones, honesty didn't seem to be a particularly good strategic trait.

Daemon looked down at her and something flashed in his eyes that was foreign to her and that she couldn't identify. But before she could even begin to analyze it, it was gone again and Daemon's usual old cool expression had returned.

He hummed in agreement and a pointed smile returned to his face as he took another bite of his apple.

"Seems to me you're the smartest of your Hightower siblings."

When Daemon left the large room and Aurora felt increasingly uncomfortable under the curious glances of the servants, she did the same, only this time to be greeted by Aegon, who was waiting for her in the hallway.

"Good morning, sis," he greeted her cheerfully, though the cheerfulness did not reach his eyes. Aurora felt an uneasy tugging in her stomach. She had the feeling that Aegon was stalking her and taking every opportunity to terrorize her, just as he had done when they were children.

"What did you talk to our uncle about?" Well, at least he got to the point quickly. Aurora screwed up her face and headed in the direction of her room, hoping Aegon wouldn't follow her.

"I await your answer."

And I expect you to shut the fuck up.

"Feel free to tell me, I'll be silent as the grave." Aurora took a deep breath and quickened her pace, but no matter how fast she walked, her brother had no trouble following her.

"I'm sure you will, brother."

Aurora tried not to flinch when Aegon grabbed her arm and held her back. She ignored the tingling sensation his touch caused all over her body and tried to calm her raging heart, as she always did when her brothers were around. By now you'd think she was a pro at it, but unfortunately for her, she failed again and again. This time too.

"I want to know what you were talking about, Aurora. Tell me."

She swallowed.

"It was nothing of any consequence. We just talked about our family and he said I didn't look like a Targaryen. Nothing you didn't already know."

It wasn't a lie.

Aegon looked at her suspiciously, as if he didn't believe her, but Aurora held his gaze, which seemed to appease him somewhat.

"It's dangerous for an unmarried woman's reputation to be alone in a room with a man."

Ah, now that direction was being taken. How interesting.

"Except for the fact that I wasn't alone," Aurora began, taking a deep breath. It seemed to be her fate to be subject to constant criticism. "-and really? You of all people tell me that?"

Aegon laughed and took a step closer. Aurora resisted the urge to take a step back. His hand was still on her arm.

"Well, I almost became your husband. And I am your brother."

She thanked the gods that he hadn't become hers.

"That last argument doesn't really count in our family, does it?"

Considering that Targaryen maintained the tradition of marrying even brother and sister, a fact that was frowned upon throughout Westeros. Aurora had escaped that fate, but not every woman in this family had been as lucky as her.

"I am only concerned for your welfare."

If it was true, which Aurora highly doubted, Aegon wasn't very good at showing that.

"If you were, you wouldn't treat me the way you do."

She had actually resolved to avoid Aegon and only speak to him when necessary, but she failed at both. She cursed herself for her loose mouth and when Aegon raised his eyebrow, mockingly and with a twinkle in his eye, she knew that she definitely needed to work on her ability to keep her mouth shut.

"How am I treating you?"

Disparaging. Condescendingly. Arrogantly. From the top down. Smug. 

Aurora could think of a thousand terms when it came to Aegon, but she stuck to what she had set out to do. It was better to remain silent in his presence.

She could tell him how she felt, but that would only give him satisfaction and she wasn't willing to give him that. As long as she had the chance to protect herself, she would.

"Forget it."

She tried to turn around, but Aegon pulled her back and stepped closer once more. Every fiber and muscle in her body tensed.

"Am I not paying you good attention?" He lifted his hand and brushed a loose strand of hair from her face. Aurora pulled her face away from him.

"Attention is the last thing I want from you," she spat, suddenly throwing it all overboard. Fuck niceties. Fuck silence. Aegon did what he wanted anyway. It made no difference how she treated him. Her brother seemed to have made it his mission to torment her. Then she would rather go down like a warrior than a helpless little mouse.

"That's right, you'd better look for that from our brother." She winced, which Aegon seemed to notice, because the smirk on his lips grew. "What were you hoping for? That he would forgive you?"

She took a deep breath.

"That's between me and Aemond."

"Aemond is a man."

Aurora's brow furrowed. "I'm glad you noticed that obvious fact."

Aegon laughed at her biting comment and let his gaze slide over her body. He lingered on her breasts for a moment before looking her in the face again.

"Oftentimes, the sweetest forgiveness takes place between a woman's soft thighs."

Aurora felt the shame spreading through her body and her face turning red. She looked to the side, but most of the men and women were too far away for her to reach out to them for help.

"You're disgusting."

Aegon snorted and laughed dismissively. Condescendingly. Mockingly.

"I am a man. We all just want one thing." Perhaps that was true, but unlike Aegon, there were men who possessed something like honor.

"Then visit the nearest whorehouse and seek your forgiveness there."

The grin disappeared from Aegon's face. Suddenly the air around them turned cold, as if they were not in Dorne but in the North, and Aurora felt as if she had been placed with her back against the wall. To be honest, she would rather be there than here with Aegon.

"Why would I go to a whorehouse when I have one in front of me?"

Aurora didn't know what had gotten into her, but as the slap of skin on skin reached her ears and she watched her own body take on a life of its own, she felt sick. Aegon's cheek turned red under her slap and her palm burned.

Aegon's insult burned deep into her soul.

Shocked, she stumbled back a step while her brother stared stunned at the ground, his own hand slowly moving to her glowing red cheek, his fingertips leaving white streaks on it. Aurora gulped and when Aegon's gaze fell on her, she winced and tried to put as much space between herself and her brother as possible before Aegon grabbed her and pulled her back.

Aurora was thrown back and landed with her back against Aegon's chest. His arm wrapped around her body, chaining her weak body to his strong chest and as Aurora tried to break free from him, Aegon grabbed her chin with his hand and pressed her face against his.

Fear coursed through her body.

"Let go of me, Aegon." Panic flooded through her again in a wave. Aegon was already cruel without her having to hurt him for it. She wondered what he would do to her now that she had clearly crossed an invisible line.

She had to break away from him. Free herself. Get herself to safety. She wondered if she should seek out Aemond, beg him to protect her, but he would probably rather feed her to the dragon. Or better yet, join in.

She shoved her elbow back and hit Aegon's ribs, and though the elder groaned in pain, he didn't let her go. Her breathing quickened, her panic more paralyzing.

"I'll scream if you don't let go of me, I-"

"I'm sorry." She stopped and suddenly she felt nothing but confusion. She stopped struggling as Aegon pressed tighter against her.

"What?" She must have misheard.

"I had no right to call you that. I'm sorry." She turned her head slightly to the side so she could finally see him. Their faces were only a few centimeters apart. Aurora felt his breath on her lips and suddenly everything felt like a dream. Like a completely unrealistic dream.

Aegon raised an eyebrow as she looked at him in disbelief. "What? Don't you believe me?"

No.

"It's not the worst thing you've ever said to me," she said quietly, calmly, although her heart was still beating wildly.

Aegon gave her a knowing look. She wondered if he could still remember all the cruelties he had said to her, or if they had become irrelevant to him while she was still plagued by them to this day.

"I know, and I could apologize for everything now, but I said what I said."

And there he was again. The typical Aegon Targaryen.

Of course he could tell her that he was sorry, but Aurora suspected that was too much to ask. It wouldn't make it any better, but perhaps knowing that Aegon was at least partially sorry would finally put her mind at rest.

Her spirits plummeted.

"Then we've cleared that up. You can let go of me now."

But as always, her brother had other plans. How else could it be? Aegon Targaryen obeyed no one and did what he wanted. She stiffened as she felt his hand move down her hip.

"Stop that," she ordered, trying to pull away from him. "You have a wife at home."

"I don't desire her," he confessed, though that was no secret.

"I couldn't care less. You don't deserve Helaena." Helaena was a true diamond, a treasure that Aegon hid in his chamber and never brought out. She was kind-hearted and loving. She understood that Helaena behaved strangely to many, but Aurora didn't care. To her, Helaena was one of the most normal in this sick family.

"She's feeble-minded."

"And you are unbearable."

Aegon laughed at her biting comment as Aurora stopped his hand from wandering any further.

"Come back to King's Landing, Aurora," he demanded and she gave him an irritated look. "We'll find you a nice useless lord there who won't give us any trouble if I climb into your bed at night and make you some silver-haired babies. Then no one would ever say you didn't have Targaryen blood in you."

She snorted. Did Aegon really think it was so important to her that she would throw all decency and morals overboard for it? Apart from the fact that she had no desire to return and let him treat her like a whore.

"Because that wouldn't be conspicuous at all." Aurora managed to pull away from Aegon. "Is that really the only thing you care about? How you can get me into bed?"

"Well, it's the only interesting thing I can think of here, at least."

As always, Aegon was an example of honor and propriety. Aurora asked who her mother was more proud of. Of Aegon or of her. She could hardly imagine who was the bigger disappointment to her perfect mother. Luckily, she had Aemond and Daeron.

"How flattering. For calling me ugly, you sure seem to need it."

"You're not that ugly."

How reassuring.

"I'm always charmed by the way you compliment me." She rolled her eyes and Aegon grinned. He was playing his games with her as usual. She wondered if he would ever get bored.

"I'm glad that I can give you pleasure. But that's not the only way I can please you." He smiled meaningfully.

But two people could also play this game. 

"That's right, Aegon," Aurora said tenderly, stroking his chest with her index finger and tracing circles. "Shall I tell you what would also give me great pleasure?"

Aegon's lips opened and his face came up to hers, but before his lips could press against hers like last time, she pressed her palm against his chest and pushed him away.

"If you keep your mouth where it belongs."

With those words, Aurora turned around. Luckily for her, Aegon didn't follow her as her legs almost floated off the ground.

"That just makes it more interesting, Aurora."

She had feared he would see it that way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.9K 28
š…š«šØš¦ š¦š² š›š„šØšØš š°š¢š„š„ šœšØš¦šž š­š”šž šš®šžšžš§ š°š”šØ š°š¢š„š„ š«š¢š¬šž š–š”šžš§ š­š”šž š¬š®š§ š«š¢š¬šžš¬ ššš§š š­š”šž šššš§šœšž š›šž...
70.1K 3.2K 29
Mirror mirror on the wall... Who's the fairest of them all? Step mothers were always given a bad reputation but its the step children that were evi...
193K 8.2K 80
Avalon Targaryen was the younger sister of Viserys and Daemon. The baby of the family and everyones favorite Targaryen. Her elder brothers doted on h...
62.7K 3K 25
Odessa Hightower was trouble that Viserys couldnt help but fall for. šŸ‰ "She tears me apart when she grants my wishes." āš”ļø Most characters belong...