B A S T A R D S - 0 6

𝓔𝔁𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 '𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼'

Aurora laughed and stroked her bloodstained dress as if that would make it clean again. But she only made it worse. Basically, it was symbolic of what always happened: she only made things worse. Her hair was messy, wild and the curls were sticking out in all directions. She twisted her mouth into a pout, giggling at her brother's words as he stared at her in bewilderment, as if she was mad and not him. Although, come to think of it, maybe she was the one who was the craziest.

"What's the matter, brother? Surprised that I'm starting to hit back? Sad that you can't stomp on me anymore? Or stunned that I changed while you remain the same you were from birth?"

𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝟮31 𝗔𝗖. 𝗔𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗽𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 '𝗕𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀', 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻. 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀.

 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀

Aurora had only seen Daemon Targaryen once before. Unfortunately, this meeting was associated with the worst moment in her life. Other than that, she had little opinion of him. She knew the names he had been called. Prince of the City, Lord Flea Bottom or his most famous and infamous name, the Rogue Prince. Wild, untamed, incalculable.

Nobody you wanted as your enemy.

No one was more known for his unpredictable temper than Daemon Targaryen, and no one was more known for his hatred of the Targaryen prince than Otto Hightower. Aurora felt slight glee when she saw the deep shadow on Otto's face that day, until she realized that his bad temper could quickly turn in her direction as well. But it seemed to amuse Lord Qoren Martell the most, who greeted Daemon like a long-lost brother.