New War In A New World(Allies...

By ShadowKong1

In 1942, the war in Africa is still raging on with both side fight to the dead. The war have been going on fo... More

Announcement By The Author
Message to tell for everyone by Me
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: First Contact of Axis and Allies
Chapter 2: Discussion and Arrived at Qua-Toyne
Chapter 3: Discussion of diplomat and watching the strength of Allied Military
Chapter 4:A Battle of the Fleet of Unknown Origin
Chapter 5: Trip To Kingdom Of Quila
Chapter 6: Prelude Of War Is Near
Chapter 7: Defenses Preparation And Attacking The Air Scout
Chapter 8: Convoy Prepare To Join In And Elven Refuge Rescues
Chapter 9: Battle For Gim
Chapter 10: Naval Battle In Rodenius Sea
Chapter 11: The Aftermath Of Both Battles
Chapter 12: Surprise Attack On Jin-Hoag, Lourian Port
Chapter 13: Fall Of The Kingdom
Intermission 1: Air Scouting And Undercover Spy Mission.
Chapter 14: Negotiations And The Battle Of Revival Démon Army
Chapter 15: Demons Return
Intermission 2: Past Artifact Discover And Discussion Of Empire And Union
Intermission 3: Unknown Spy From Unknown Country
Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show
Chapter 17: The Fleet Confrontation
Chapter 18: Sea Battle Near Coast Of Fenn
Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom
Chapter 20: Discuss The Beginning Of The Operation
Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence
Chapter 22: The Battle Of Demon And Retaking The Minaisa District
Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord
Chapter 24: The Invasion Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 25: Battle Of Le Baile Plains And Fallen Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 26: Princess Escape And Been Saved
Chapter 27: Altaras Arriving And Staying At United States Of America
Chapter 28: Great Eastern Countries Conference
Chapter 29: Arrival In Another Machine Civilization
Chapter 30: Touring, Staying And Ancient History Of Muan
Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension
Chapter 33: Battle Of Nishinomiyako Town
Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath
Chapter 35: Preparation For War
Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face
Chapter 37: Great Naval Battle Of Philades Sea
Chapter 38: Defense Of Nishinomiyako Town Have Fallen
Chapter 39: Alliance Strike Back

Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference

133 14 0
By ShadowKong1

Date: 24 July 1946/1646

At The Pier of The Palpadian Port, They Have Arrive By the Same Cruiser They Came From before. The Two Ambassador Now Have to Meet the Foreign Affairs and Get the Diplomat Done by Then. But, A Guard Approach The Two Ambassador With a Envelope in Hand.

Guard: Are you the Ambassador from the Alliance?

Vasily: Yes, That We are.

Guard: Good, I got a Message to Give You, Here. It From the First Foreign Affairs.

The Guard Handed the Envelope to Vasily And Johnson Look in Curious For What the First Foreign Affairs Need Them. The Guard, He Have Head Back for His Duty. Vasily Open Up the Envelope and Take out the Letter As He Look Through it.

Vasily: This... This is a Invitation from the Palpadian Empire, 1st Foreign Bureau. We are to Accept the Invitation now.

Johnson: First? So, The 3rd Foreign Affairs have Handed the Diplomacy Authority to the First Foreign Bureau?

Vasily: It So Weird that the 1st Foreign Bureau Want to Handed the Foreign Diplomat on Us.

Johnson: Yes..... Vasily, Get The Carriage Prepared Immediately. We Must Not Let them Wait Any Longer.

Vasily: Then, I will Prepare the Carriage Immediately Now.

As, Vasily Head Out to Find a Carriage That Wil Get them to the 1st Foreign Affairs Department. As Vasily Have Found the Carriage That Will Gte them To the 1st Foreign Affairs Department.

Vasily: I already Found the One that will Take Us to The 1st Foreign Affairs Department. Come on, John.

Both Johnson and Vasily Went in the Carriage as The One of the Rider Start to Rode the Horses As They Move Ahead Toward the Department. As The Cloud Began To Darker As Drops Of Water Fall From the Sky. As The It Began To Rain Down.

On the Darker Weather, At The Path That Lead to the 1st Foreign Affairs Department. A Pair Of Horses with it Carriage Pass Through the Raining Weather As It Rode On the Stone Path. Soon, The Pair of Horses with It Carriage Arrive to the Department. It Rode Through the Garden And Onto the Roundabout And Stop on the Middle With a Path That Lead to the Main Door of the 1st Foreign Affairs Department.

Both of the Ambassador Exit the Carriage As Vasily Came Out First Before Open Up Their Umbrella That They Came in Prepared, From The Ship. Before They Depart As Cloud Turn to Dark as it Indicates Rain Coming, So,
They Prepared the Umbrella Just in Case. As, Vasily Walk Out the Carriage Follow By Johnson Came Out After. He Step Out and Open up the Umbrella In Hand As Both Begin to Head in. With a Musketeer Soldier Waiting Inside For the Arrival of the Ambassadors.

Musketeer: Welcome, Envoy From the Alliance. Come on, I lead You to the Director Room.

As The Musketeer Lead Them to The Corridor of the Department, Until Arriving at the Room That Was Supposed Someone inside were to Meet in the Diplomacy Negotiations With the Ambassadors.

Musketeer: Here it is.

Both of the Ambassador Enter the Room, Upon Entering, a Woman Was Sitting on the Couch As She Looking at Them. But, Still have a Visible Anger A Bit But Keep Her Cool As She Will Began it Introduction to them.

Remille: Welcome Envoys of the Alliance, I am Remille.

Johnson: I Am Johnson, From United States Of America.

Vasily: I Am Vasily, From Soviet Union.

Remille: Today, You Have Came, With the Intention of the Diplomacy Ties With Us?

Johnson: Yes, We Came For the Diplomacy, We Are Pleased For You to Have Made it Quick. But-

Remille: Well, There is One Thing that You Have to Make A Ties With us. From the Following Term that I will Give You.

Remille Still Smile But Knowing That The Emperor Give Her the Authority To Do so. Then, She Give The Terms Of Everything That Includes The Fleet that Got Sunk at Fenn Sea. The Reports Was So Critical To it, That they Have to Hide it From the Public And Say The Opposite Of What the Report Have been Known.

Remille: The Term I about To Give You is A Great Deal For Your Full of Nations in the Alliance. First, The Alliance Must Not have Another Relationship Ties With Another Nations Without the Empire and His Majesty Approval.

Johnson: Wai-

Remille: Second, The Alliance Must Offer a Yearly Supply of Slaves to the Empire with Discretion. If Not, There Would be A Consequence For That.

The Two Ambassador Listen To It As They Heard about the Term Been Given and Stay Quiet For Now But Having a Bit Shock on their Face.

Remille: Third, The Ruler of Each Nations In The Alliance will be Replaced by a Dispatched Dignitary From the Empire. Fourth, You have to Pay the Full Compensation Upon Our Fleet that Been Annihilate By Your Forces. With That, I Suggest Your Alliance to, Also Handed Us Over With Every Technology and Hand Over to the Empire.

Johnson: *Thought* This Woman is Delusional...! Nothing But Giving us Term of Nonsense!

Vasily Then Came into Johnson and Whisper to Him about Remille Term that Is Exaggerated to them.

Vasily: Hey, John, She 'Confidently' Saying it. That is the Last thing We Now Know. We Must Get Out of here With Peaceful Resolved.

Johnson then Whisper Back to Vasily.

Johnson: I know, But, That Fucking Term is A Bit Exaggeration. You Know We Can't Accept Something like That. Also, We Just Ambassador That Only Came to Made Ties In Negotiations, Not a Plenipotentiary Ambassador!

Both of them Then Look Bakc at Remille With Both of them Having a Bit Rising Anger on the Two Of Ambassador. But, Still Keep it Down Not Making It Worse to the Negotiations.

Vasily: Wait a Moment Over There! We are Not a Plenipotentiary Ambassador!

Johnson: Hence, We Only a Ambassador That Was Made to Make a Negotiations Upon the Nations! This Type of Term Can't be Decided By Us And Also at this Place At the Moment!

Remille Then Look at Them With Curious Face But Also Stated The Event that Occur at The Fenn Sea With Humiliation and Defeat of Their Fleet.

Remille: You Think that is A Problem! You Should Know that Your Alliance Have Intervened On Our Battle With Fenn!

Johnson: Well, It was Self Defense, We Got Our Tourists At Fenn Kingdom and We Shall Not Sit Out Of it and Watch Our People's Get Captured By It!

Remille: Then, How about Fenn! It Also mean that You Have Help Them in Battle Against Us! You Should Know The Consequences Of It.

Vasily: Then? We Help Because They are One Of Our Ally and We Can't Just Abandon Them In term Of Fighting Your Nation Might!

Remille: Oh? I am Still Far From Finishing Yet. You Should Have Known Something When a Nation Provoking The Empire, Whether, It was a Alliance or A Nation Going to War with Us. They Should Know their Place. But, I am Astounding About What the Alliance Have Send. Who would Have Thought that The Alliance have A Gall to Send Some Layman to this First Place Anyway....

Johnson: Well, Let us Both Go Back to Our Nations, And We will Also Report of This Matter to Our Home Countries and We Will Send Our Respond To You!

Remille Look at The Ambassadors, As They Still Like to Say More of the Situation. She Close Her Eyes and Shaking Her Head In Disapprove On the Two Ambassadors.

Remille: That Enough.... You Both Sure Make it Difficult on the Situation now. But, I Also Underestimated Your Alliance Will and Your Rebellious Against the Empire.

-Flashback-

As The Flashback Show The Emperor and Remille Standing On the Balcony. As Emperor Sigh Upon it as He Look at Remille With One Statement That Come out Of the Emperor.

Ludius: For What Happened, You Shouldn't Underestimated Our Enemy, Even By Slightly of Their Act, With Also Their Knowledge of Military Might. We Can't Go Blindly Without Any Information or Knowledge of the Nations.

The Emperor Then Look at the Moonlight Sky. Seeing the Beautiful Sky As Stars Illuminate The Sky.

Ludius: And That Why, You Shouldn't Underestimate our Enemy or Blindly We Go, It The End of Us.

Thus, Remille Hearing the Word of the Emperor And Keep it In Like She Know Anything About What the Emperor Mean.

-Flashback End-

Remille: You Know What? Trouble You Have Came, I Will Deal it Personally. Guard! Fire at One of the Ambassador!

The Musketeer On the Side of Remille Raise it Musket and Aim at the Two Ambassador, More Specifically One Of the Ambassador and Fire Upon it.

Vasily/Johnson: Wait Wha-

A Bang Ring Out the Room as Vasily Fell Down From the Ground And Clutch His Shoulder As It Bleeding Out.

Johnson: Vasily!

Johnson Then Go By Vasily Side as He Bleed Out As Johnson Take Something in the Briefcase He Carry. A Bandage That Was Conveniently Been Put On the Briefcase. He Know Something might Be Up with the Government Foreign Affairs and The Percentage Of Someone Get Hurt is Something that This Empire is. If Thing go Wrong Anything That Could Help Him Was Inside. He Actually Brought a Bandage, A Pistol M1911 and A Knife in The Briefcase As They Were Hidden in Some Compartment.

Johnson then Patch Up Vasily Wound As He Look at the Woman In Front of Him With Anger in the Eyes.

Johnson: What the Hell is That!? Do you Understand What You Hav Done to Him!?

As, Johnson Point at Vasily, Who Is Standing Up Johnson Help Patch it up. But, Vasily Still Ignore the Pain and Stand Up.

Vasily: You Sure have a Gut in Tried to Kill me!

Johnson: You Think You can Just do that!?

As, Johnson Was Going to Lunges at Remille as He Step Forward. A Musketeer Saw His Movement as He Start to Lunges at Jackson.

Johnson: Ack!

Musketeer: You Insulent! You Know Who Mess With!? That is Mi'lady, Remille From the Imperial Family!

As, Johnson Got Hit On the Back as He Stumbled Forward As The Musketeer then Kick him in the Gut that Sent Him Back as He Fell.

Musketeer: Learn Some Etiquette, You Lowly Scum of Barbarians Commoner!

Vasily Saw This And Go By His Side To See He Ok.

Vasily: John! Are You Ok?

Johnson: I'm fine.... Damn, That Hurt.

Vasily: Well, Getting Shot is The Most Pain Ones.

Johnson: Well, When We Get Back, You have to Get Patch Up.

Vasily: Yes.....

Vasily then Look at Remille and The Guard that Stand Beside Remille as He Have His Eyes Fix on the Two Ambassadors.

Remille: Our Imperial Army, As Of This Moment, Will Taking Seize Upon the Capital City of Amanoki. Our Imperial Army Will March In Thousands To Take Seize That Capital City. Soon, Fenn Will Be Conquer and Will Be Under Our Rule!

Vasily: Like Hell We Let You!

Musketeer: You Dare Talk Rudely Against Mi'lady, Remille, You Barbarians Scum!

As, The Musketeer Almost Raise it Musket at Them, As For Vasily Almost Bring Out His Revolver, Nagant M1895 On His Back If Thing Escalate Further More. Johnson Saw This, As He Put His Arm On the Arm Of Vasily That He About To Unholster his Revolver. Vasily Look At Johnson as He Shake His Head.

Johnson: Don't, We Made Peaceful Resolve And Get out of Here. I Don't Thing Making any Statement With Them Will Go Anywhere.

Vasily: So, What You Suggest Then?

Johnson: We Made A Clear Statement of What Happen When Tried to Attack the Alliance. A Statement Show That The Alliance, 7 Nations Stand By, Wont Back Down From a Fight.

Vasily Look at Remile and The Musketeer, Who is Stand Beside Remile. As He Look Back And Give Him The Nod of Head.

Vasily: Alright, Let Do It. I Have Enough Of their Type of Diplomacy That Is Not Meet on Our Requirements.

Back With Remille, She Begin to Give as She Tried to Intimate The Two Ambassador Thinking That They Can't Escape From This.

Remille: We Usually Not Allow Any Nations Escape From the Empire Grip. If It Was Other Type of Nations, I Would Make Sure They Will Not Escape From Here Alive! Since, We have Grasp Some Few Information of Your Alliance. You Have What We Need And Also About Your Technology. Which Also Intrigued Us. But, Till Now, I Still Waiting For The Alliance to Give Out A Satisfying Answer!

Johnson Began to Stand Up as He Look at Remille. Now, He Look in Anger At Remille, Now, Trouble With Them Is Now Getting Into Them. With, Vasily Got Shot on the Shoulder and Johnson Got a Bit Bruise After He Got Hit By the Musketeer In the Abdomen Real Hard.

Johnson: Damn You.... I Would Think that No One in This Place will Understand What I'm Going to Say Out.

Remille: Like You Going to Say Something Nonsense.

Johnson Soon Stand Up Straight With Vasily On His Side as Both Look at Remille.

Johnson: It Not a Nonsense, But A Reminder, But, Let Me Say This.

As, Johnson Dusk His Suit After He Fall A Few Second Ago. As, He Look on Remille With anger In His Eyes Same go For Vasily.

Johnson: To Make Such Statement By You. Starting a War With a Neutral Nation Is More Like A Barbarism. Nonetheless, Our People's, Tourists in Fenn Kingdom Have Only Been There For Having Fun and Came With Your Fleet That Tried to Attack the Town. Thus, Our Military Stationing at Fenn Kingdom Will be Involved Too.

Vasily: Yes, One of the Thing that, You have Make a Statement, That You Will Take the Fenn Citizen By Forced and Turn Them To Slaves. Other Than That, You Will Take Fenn Kingdom With Your Imperial Army by Forced and Put Fenn Kingdom Under Your Rule.

Johnson: Not Only That, Fenn Kingdom Is Under Our Protection, Same With the Alliance That Been Made For Nations Like Fenn Kingdom, Or You Would Describe Them As 'Barbarians Nations'. If Our Newest Allies of Alliance Been Made By Use, Got Under Attack. We Have Full Authority To Engage Combat in the Act Of Self Defense. Which, Only the Gorverment of the Higher Were Allow To Do Such Thing.

Vasily: But, the Reminder That I going to Give You is, If Your Nation Made An Attack On one Of The Alliance of the 'Barbarians Nation' Or Our Alliance. Our Alliance Will Never Back Down From This Matter. Not Even Ones, Our Alliance Will Do What It Was Say.

Johnson: The Ones That Have Made a Barbarism, Will Pay For The Blood. Now, We Made a Clear Statement Of Our Intentions. Both Of Us Will be Leaving This God Forsaken Place For Now.

As, Both of The Ambassadors Look At Remille With Shadow Cast Over Both of The Ambassadors. Remille Look a Bit Terrified About This as She Was Shaking, The Musketeer Beside Her Saw This As He Stand Firmly In Her Side And Not Occupied Of The Matter That They Talking.

Soon, The Two Ambassadors Walk Toward the Door As They Open The Door and Exit Out The Room. Upon Exiting Out The Room, They Close Behind The Door With Loud Slam Of The Door.

Remille was Looking at the Door, Where the Two Ambassadors have Exit Out. She Then Look Down Thinking Of What They Have Say.

Remille: Huh...? Tch... Nothing Will Change My Mind Just By Your Statement. Just..... Go Back to Your Blackwater Nations of Alliance....! The Next time You Both Came.... You Better Come to me On All Four! Damn You Alliance!

Remille Then Look Up for A Bit And Rise Out of Her Anger.

Remille: What the Deal With those Two....

Remille Then Start to Laugh Abit as The Musketeer Seen This as He Step Back for A Bit and Not Dealing with one of the Imperial Family Wrath.

Remille: I am Empire Royalty, One of the Imperial Family! And Why do I fell Scared Toward Those Two! Let Alone The Alliance? They Just a Full of Barbarian Nations inside the Alliance as They Form! How Can I Be Scared Just by Two Commoners Just Came In Here!?

Then, Remille Head to the Machine that Was on the Side as She Punch Hard on the Machine as A Screen on the Machine Start to Go Static Before the Machine Break Down from the Hit.

Remille: Don't Screw With Me! You Alliance!

-7 Nation Press Conference-

In the White House, Gather Thousands Upon Thousands of People's As The Leader of Seven Nation Leader Came With the Decision of The Matter that Happen In the Battle of Fenn. With Hundred of Reporters From 7 Different Nations Came to Make A Report about the Conference Upon the Battle.

A Advisor Came Up to The Podium on the Middle, With Another 6 Podium From Left to Right. Since, The Matter of the Battle At Fenn Kingdom, Was Such Popular From The Alliance of NOA Nations As They Received News About it. The Unconditionally Attack On the Town of Fenn Kingdom as Palpadian Troop Slaughter The Fenn People.

Advisor: Please, Everyone. The Press Conference is About to Begin With the 7 Nation Leader Now Gather Here.

Soon, The 7 Nations Leader Came Up to The Podium With the Camera Flashing and Snapping Of Camera to the Seven Nations Leader.

In NOA Nations, All Nation have Aquire Television From the Alliance. As Such, They All Of the NOA Nations In their House From Even the Gorverment, Having to Watch The News of the 7 Nations Leader Standing Before Inside the Television.
At One of the Government Office in Qua-Toyne, Four Individuals Were Watching the News As They were Watching it Nervous.

At the Press Conference, They Begin the Conference Upon it.

Harry: Yesterday, At Fenn Kingdom, One of the Town, Nishinomiyako Town Have been Attack Unconditionally By Palpadian Empire. During the Initial Of their Attack and The Town Been Captured. The Town was Fallen Under The Hand of Palpadian Empire. But, Resulting A Large Casualties Among the Fenn People's on The Town.

Charles: Yes, As Such, The People of the Town Were Slaughter In Cold Blooded. But, We Managed to Save Our People's In Time. But, With that, They Have The Prisoner of the Town To Be Work as Slaves Under Them.

Now, Most American Was Disgusted By this. Since, In Their Past History, Of Their Time, When Slavery Was At The High, Start a Civil War Over The Slavery From the Confederate Or The Free Will From the United States.

Hitler: While, That Is What They Tried to Do on Fenn Kingdom. The Palpadian Also Set Eyes On Us, The Alliance. They Have Plotting to Make The Alliance, 7 Nations Under it, To Be their New Colonies!

Yamamoto: That Why, We Need Everyone Support, To Fight Against the Tyrant. When Time Have Come For Our War! We Will Do, To Protect the Citizens Of Our Alliance, 7 Nations Under It, To Fight For the Nation That Have Demanded Us For Such Thing!

Matteo: We Stand Together, Fight Together in the Time Of War. No Matter What We Will Face, How Challenging We Have to Overcome. We Find Any Odd to Challenge The Oppression.

Then, On Fenn Kingdom, In the Calm Forest as Waterforest Sounded The Area. The Sword King of Fenn Kingdom was Meditating On the Rock In the Middle of the River That Near of the Waterfall.

Josef: Whether, It Meant to Risk Our Life For It, We Will Make to Protect The Innocent Souls! What The Palpadian Have Done Is Something that Was Unforgettable, The History of What They Have Massacre A Town, Killing Anyone in Sight As They Take the People of Fenn as A Slaves!

Churchill: So, From Now This Days, OFNA and The NOA Will Stand Together With Fenn Kingdom! We Have Our Interest in Set, The One Interest We Make is To Expel Foreign Invader! Thus, For The Alliance, We Will Protect Its People and Its Soil From Imminent Dangers! So, For Other Measures, I Hope For Our Gorverment, Each Nations Of Our Gorverment Are to Take Measures of The Matter And Take as Deemed of Necessary For The Upcoming War!

As The Press Conference Going on, The Reporters and Cameramans That Is Flashing their Cameras, As This Time, The Alliance Will Have to Go a Full Fledged War Against Palpadian Empire After Their Battle With Louria Kingdom. Since, Louria Kingdom is Only A Nation That Having Weak and Easily to Take Down. It Can't be Call Much of War. But, Was A Small Conflict Creates for A Purposed. While, Doing so For The Palpadian Empire Have Not Experienced The Full Wrath of The Alliance, Thus Their Previous War That Have End A Few Years Ago.

The Palpadian Empire Have Not Know of the Earth Nations Long History In their Past, A History That Was Long For War, Bloodshed, Destruction for Their Attack.

Showing The Past of Japan, the Japanese Samurai and Mongolian Army Fignting in The Sword Lock Clashes, As They Facing Each Other to See Who Get the Upper Hand In Winning the Battle. Setting in Mongol Empire Invasion On Japan.

Showing The Past of French and UK, On One Side, Which is French Army Marching in Line With Their Muskets Resting On Their Shoulder As On One Side, Was The English Army, Which Came From Great Britain With Their Muskets Rest on it Shoulder. The Both Side Raise And Aiming At Each Other Before Their Commander Yell Out For The Commencing Battle. Setting in Seven Year War.

Soon, Showing The Past of Italy, In the Veneto Region, A Large Army of Austria-Hungary and Germany Face Off the Italy and It Allies As They Soon Firing Gun, Artillery Fire And Mostly Likely Charging at The Enemy. Setting in WW1, Also Marking The End of The War for Italian Front.

Showing The Past of The Germany, A Large Group of Calvary with the Infantry March Forward to The Enemy Territory as They Have Their Musket Reating on Their Shoulder As They March. Setting in Franco-Prussia War.

Showing The Past Of Soviet Union, Showing Both Side, Bolshevik Army Fighting in Guerrilla Combat From Street to Street of the Petrograd Against the White Army. Setting In Of October Revolution In the Russian Civil War.

Lastly of The US Past, The War of Freedom and Slavery In Which Both Side of The Opposition To Make Used and Taking US Territory for It Gain, Was The Union Forces Under USA and Confederate Under CSA, Aiming Their Musket at Each Other As Cannon Aiming In Ready. Setting in American Civil War.

As, Part of The Long History From Each Perspective Of The Nations. With Them, Been a Enemy to Allies Thus Turning Each Other in The Face of War. Nations From Earth Have Always Been a Determine To Get For What They Need But Sometimes Peace Cannot Be Achieved But Through War that They Have to Face Upon. Now, With a New Enemy, Tension are at High Risk, It Just a Matter Of Time, The War Will Began.

That The Palpadian Empire Have Awaken The 7 Giants Beast From it Full Slumber And Palpadian Empire will be The One to Experience The 7 Nation Military Might at First Hand If War Broke Out.

______________________________

( I Have to Say, I have to Think of Possible Way to Make This Chapter, Mostly I Overlook on the Manga. The Manga Having The Nishinomiyako Town Been Taken And Captured the Tourists And Later Executed.

While, In this Chapter, I Made The Execution Not Included Since, Nishinomiyako Was Liberated and Thus The Destruction of the Palpadian Fleet. It Suggest on the Term In Some Part was Considered In the Fleet of Palpadian.

Also, The Part I Give To 7 Nations Leader a Speech of Each is A Bit Difficult And I Still Manage to Think Of Anything I Can Think Of. With the History of Each of The Nations, I Mostly Overlook on the Google to Find it History and Doing Only Small Preview Of Their Past War and The War Took Place.

That All, Shadow Out!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 99 31
"Trust you? Are you kidding? I think it should be pretty evident to you that we don't trust you." "Henry, I would like to speak to you alone." Cyrus...
37.8K 533 11
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** "War... War never changes." The world had seen many technological advances since...
16.5K 643 27
August 22 1999, Wäldereich Federation just launching its new warship, suddenly the sky blanketed by bright white light. After several seconds of unce...
116K 2.3K 36
{COMPLETED} [There are bad words in this story but they are halfly censored. Mentions of N@zi ,USSR, Japanese Empire and Fascist Italy.] -This is so...