Legacy of the Green Ninja [Sh...

By Gold3nStar

So yeah the show but ships are bit mixed up:^ Ships: Greenflame = Kai x LLoyd Jaya= Jay x Nya (Later) Bruise... More

Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjizu Master
rebooted chapter 1 posted

Darkness Shall Rise

69 3 4
By Gold3nStar

Ages (still same)

Lloyd: 14
Nya:14, 6 months older than Lloyd
Jay:15
Kai & Cole: 16
Zane: Well...he is nindroid so doesn't matter.

In Ninjago City where the ninja are rebuilding the town. "Ugh, finally. All fixed up and Serpentine free." Cole says.

Kaixtries to use Fire but fails. "Aargh. Ugh, this is frustrating."

The street sign tips over. "Aah!" Jay and Cole exclaims getting out of the way.

"Our weapons are gone and most of our elemental powers are gone. I mean, we can still do Spinjitzu, but..." Kai grunts trying to use his Fire again, but the only flame coming out was from Zane's blowtorch. "I just feel so, I don't know, limited. And thanks to the Devourer, our tank's out of commission, our Dragon's hurt, and now the Bounty is destroyed, we don't even have a place to sleep."

"No one ever said being a hero is easy." Zane says and takes off his welding mask. "Though our good deeds may never make us rich, they make us rich in other ways."

"Yeah, well, I don't feel rich." Kai mutters.

"Ugh. I for one enjoy pitching in. I've always wanted to feel part of a community. Uh, speaking of which, anyone seen Nya? She said she was gonna help." Jay says.

Nya arrives on a motorbike. "And I have. I may have found us a place to live."

"Really? But there's a waiting list a mile long to live in Ninjago City. How did you do that?" Jay asks.

"I know a guy, who knows a girl, and she knows this girl who knows a guy. Well, this guy knows a girl who's a real estate agent and she can help you find a place, if you catch my drift." Nya says and hands him a pamphlet.

"And where are you off to?" Jay asks as Wu goes to Nya and hops in.

"We have to find a couple of components to fix the ninja tank. And my dragon ointment has finally arrived. It's a day's trip, but once we get back, he'll be flying again. Also, I love scenic drives. Haha, punch it, Nya!" Wu says.

"Ay ay, Sensei." Nya says and they drive off.

Jayxcs reading the pamphlet.""Patty Keys, Real Estate Queen." Huh, this is exactly what we need. Once we get a roof over our head, we can start properly training Lloyd."

"Good, 'cause if we know Lord Garmadon, he's not going to be taking any breaks. And let's not forget, the Serpentine are still at large." Cole says.

Near the Destiny's Bounty, Skales is trying to gain the title of Snake King. "Serpentine, we've been exiled for the last time. Fear not, I will lead you."

"Lead us? To where? The City of Ouroboros has been destroyed. We have no home." Memzo says.

"You want to lead us so badly, why should we trust you?" Fang-Suei asks.

"Because I was the one who told you in the first place not to awaken the Devourer. But no, you listened to Pythor." Skales says.

Garmadon walks in. "You want a home... I'll give you a home."

"Lord Garmadon!" Skales says.

"Forgive me, I haven't been myself lately. But now that I have the Golden Weapons, it's time that I got back to my roots. If I'm going to rule Ninjago, I know I can't do it all by myself. The Skeletons served their purpose, but I've always been partial to snakes. If you want someone to follow, follow me." Garmadon says and The Serpentinee cheer.

"You are to follow me, not him!" Skales says but everyone follows Garmadon.

"You want a home, I give you a home." Garmadon says again and rebuilds the Bounty into the Black Bounty.

"The power of the weapons..." Memzo says in awe.

"I give you the Black Bounty!" Garmadon says. Everyone cheers.

"Imbeciles! Do you not remember he was just helping the ninja?! Now you blindly follow him because of his wizardry?! He's not even a Serpentine. Rule with me, and we rule as brothers!" Skales shouts.

"Rule with me..." Garmadon points the Sword of Fire at Mezmo. "or else."

"All hail Lord Garmadon!" The Serpentine says entering the Black Bounty which takes off.

"Oh, darn. Ugh!" Skales says before leaves.

"Your eminence, excuse my ignorance, but why is it we fly in the opposite direction of the ninja, when you have the Golden Weapons in your possession?" Memzo asks.

"Because they have my son, and it is written that he will one day defeat me. What good would turning Ninjago into my own image be when that victory would be fleeting?" Garmadon asks.

"Then we destroy Lloyd." Chokun says.

"Aargh! Lock him in the brig!" Garmadon says and they do so. "No one will touch my son. But by getting rid of Sensei Wu and those pesky ninja, Lloyd will never reach his full potential. The prophecy will never be fulfilled, and Ninjago will be mine...forever!"

"Uh, but why are we flying in away?" Fang-Suei asks.

"Because we are flying to the Golden Peaks, birthplace of the Golden Weapons. Even they have secrets yet to be unlocked. And once I uncover their full potential, nothing will stand in our way." Garmadon says.

Back with the ninja, Patty Keys is showing them a worn-down apartment.'"This one-bedroom, one-half-bath is a cozy dream. Who needs extras when everything is in arm's reach? Now, wait until you see the lighting." She turns on the light, but the bulb flickers, burns out, and falls to the ground. "Uh, who needs lights when you have this view? Heh." She opens the window blinds, but the view was actually a brick wall.

"Uh, why do I smell old people?" Lloyd asks and Jay snickers.

Patty looks at Lloyd annoued. "Look, doll. I'm trying to work around your budget. This is all you can afford."

"Uh, this looks...promising. Remember, guys, Sensei told us our main objective is to train Lloyd, not kick our feet up in some swanky suite. If this is all we can afford, this is all we can afford." Cole says.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not rush into any decision. I mean, if it's really all about Lloyd, don’t we need to live in some place that'll make training easier?" Jay asks.

"Yeah, Jay's right. If we have to get Lloyd ready to save Ninjago from his father, shouldn't he at least have his own room?" Kai asks.

"Technically, that does not matter, he only—" Zane starts but Kai punches him making him shut.

"We're only thinking about the children, hehe." Jay says wrapping arm around Lloyd in friendly manner as Lloyd glares at him, he and others have year, YEAR age difference and with others it's 2 years.

"I do have another property that you'll just love." Patty says and brings them to a fancy room atop a skyscraper.

"Whoa!" Everyone says.

"Oh, man." Jay says.

"Now, this is the eight-bedroom Hero's Suite. Floor-to-ceiling windows, digital wall television, state-of-the-art game console..." Patty starts.

"Uh, it seems a little out of our price range." Cole says.

"Oh, sure it costs a little more, but you deserve it. I forgot to mention, there's also a Dragon keep on the roof." Patty says.

"Nice." Kai says.

"Maybe we can get a hero discount. After all, we are the ninja who saved the city." Jay says.

"I thought Lord Garmadon saved the city." Patty says.

Jay grosses his arms looking away. "Hmph."

"We could get day jobs to pay for the extra expenses." Cole says.

"We always said we could use a little more responsibility." Zane says.

"But we have to train Lloyd." Kai says.

"Did I mention the in-house training facility?" Patty says opening the door to reveal it.

"We'll take it!" Kai, Cole, Zane and Jay say at the same time.

Few weeks later, The ninja have taken jobs, Jay is a pizza delivery man, Cole is a bank's security guard, Zane is a chef, and Kai is a party entertainer. The ninja just got back home from work. "Oh..." Cole groans sitting down on the couch.

Lloyd hits a punching bag, but it swings back on him and knocks him over. "Ow.."

"My feet... I can't feel my feet!" Cole whines.

"There was so many of them. And they wouldn't stop." Kai mutters.

Zane puts oil in his arm. "Ugh, my gears locked up several times. I didn't even know my gears could lock up."

"I don't even have enough energy to play video games." Jay says teachingnfkr the controller until sighs and falls over.

Lloyd walks in. "Oh, but I thought you were going to train me when you got home."

"Sorry, champ, but we can't until we make rent. How close are we, Jay?" Cole asks.

"Huh, is this jar getting bigger?" Jay says and lightly rattles the jar. "We're not even close!"

Zane puts more oil in his arm. "And our rent is due tomorrow."

"I can pull a double shift." Cole says.

"And I can do overtime." Zane says.

"Maybe, I can sling a few more pizza pies." Jay says.

"And maybe I can make a little extra if I do the human piñata." Kai says. They all stare at him. He puts his hands on his head. "Ugh, don't ask."

"Great, then our priorities are set. Tomorrow.. we make rent." Cole says.

"And uh, what about me?" Lloyd asks.

"How about you help out and fetch me some more ice, huh?" Cole says. Lloyd groans but goes anyway.

At the subway, the Generals are planning.'"Our fellow Serpentine follow Garmadon. We're going to have to do something truly diabolical if we're going to earn their respect to win them back. Let's brainstorm ideas on how we can do that." Skales says.

"Release the Devourer!" Skalidor says.

"No, you idiot. We've already done that." Skales hisses.

"Release the swarm of evil bees." Acidicus says.

"Ugh, where would we even get evil bees?" Skales asks.

"I don’t hear you offering any ideas." Fangtom says and Skales groans.

Jay is delivering pizzas. "Pizza delivery. 21st and Union. Get it there in time, or else it's on you." Jay's Boss says.

"Uh, how much time is left?" Jay asks.

"Five minutes." Jay's Boss says.

"But I'll never get across town in five minutes!" Jay says.

"Then I guess it comes out of your pocket. Now get going!" Jay's Boss says.

Jay rides on his bike, but has to dodge an oncoming tanker. "Help! Help!" A woman shouts.

"Huh?" Jay says.

Three muggers laugh. "Help!" The woman shouts again.

"What's going on?" Jay asks.

"Mind your own business, ninja." The first mugger says.

"No way." Jay says.

"It's three blades against none." The second mugger says.

Jay rrives ahead of them. "Blind alley, guys." He srives towards them. "Attack!"

"Thank you..." the woman says and Jay hands her her purse. "pizza ninja."

Jay drives to 21st and Union, but it's empty. "Uh, isn't this 21st and Union?"

"Sure is, but there hasn't been anything built here in ages." The man says.

"Hmm. Ugh. Hello? Anyone here?" Jay calls out until heard Serpentine from manhole.

"So, after you rob the bank, we embark on phase two. Ingenious!" Skales says.

"But boss, when are we going to get pizza? I'm hungry." Skalidor asks.

"Rob the bank?" Jay says. Acidicus grabs Jay, making him startled enough to drop the boxes into the manhole.

"Oh, pizza!" Skales says.

"Uh, uh, uh. Where do you think you're going? We haven't given you your tip." Skalidor says.

Later Jay is tied up in a train station. "Oh, come on, Jay. You gotta warn the others. You can figure a way out of this." He grunts as he tries to escape, but fails. "Okay, maybe not." He sees a map next to him with a trail leading to the bank. "So that's the Serpentines master plan. Wicked! Guys, I'm coming! Ugh, hopefully Cole can stop the bank robbery." He grunts as he hops along the train tracks.

At the bank, Cole is sleeping on the job. Cole's boss walks up to him. "Everything okay?"

Cole wakes up in time. "Aah! Nothing out of the ordinary, boss."

Cole's Boss nods. "Thanks for taking the double shift."

"My pleasure." Cole says and boss heads inside. "And now..." he yawns. "...for a little more beauty rest." He says and falls asleep snoring. Fangtom, Acidicus, and Skalidor tunnel into the bank, setting off the alarms.

Cole wakes up. "Aah!"

"Take it all." Acidicus says.

"Shouldn't we wait for Skales?" Fangtom asks.

"No, you fool. He's carrying out the rest of the mission, remember?" Acidicus says.

"Oh, yeah." Fangtom says.

"Let's get out of here." Acidicus says. They all grab a bag of money and jump through the hole they came from just as Cole opens the vault door.

"Huh?" Cole says.

"Let's take the subway." Acidicus says.

"Subway?" Cole repeats.

Meanwhile, a balloon bursts as Kai is working but saw police cars heading toward the bank. "Trouble? Sounds like they need me." Kai tries to leave, but he is stopped by the mom.

"Not so fast. I still have you for another hour." The mom says.

"Uh, but the bank. People are in danger." Kai says.

"Not until my son is done playing." The mom says and sees that Kai escaped and handed her the balloons. "Huh. You're fired!'

Zane is working but overhears his customers talking about the robbery. "It's true, at the bank. I hear they stole all that money, and no one's doing anything about it." The lightning says.

Zane accidentally drops eggs on a kid's head. He starts crying. "Uh, I’m… I'm sorry." Zane says.

"You're fired!" Zane's boss says.

Zane's false skin starts falling off, scaring the family. "It must be my hard drive overheating. I mean...never mind. I'm going!" He says and rushes off.

Cole is trying to convince his boss to let him keep the job as Kai and Zane arrive. "I'll make it up to you, I swear." Cole says.

"Hmmm, no. Why don't you go home and get a good night's rest, and go ahead and sleep in. In fact, sleep in all day for all I care, because YOU’RE FIRED!" Cole's Boss says.

"Ugh, looks like we're all in the same boat." Kai says disappointedl

"Eh, that's okay. I hated that job anyway. Let's go. They're getting away." Cole says.

"Which way did they go?" Kai asks.

"I overheard them saying something about the subway." Cole says.

"Good call. Let's go!" Zane says.

"Wait,'Has anyone seen Jay?" Cole asks.

Jay is still at the subway trying to find a way out. "Hello? Anyone? Boy, I think I may have picked the wrong track. I hope I see someone soon." He grunts.

Cole, Kai, and Zane jumps on a train. "Sounds like we have company, boys." Acidicus says from inside the train.

"But I only heard three. Aren't there four?" Skalidor asks.

"No, stupid. We caught one of them." Fangtom says.

"Ugh, isn't there an easier way to get inside?" Cole asks.

"Not without a ticket. Huh? Aargh!" Kai gets grabbed by Skalidor, making a hole in the train.

"What?" Cole says.

"I believe Kai just found it." Zane says.

"Nindroids first." Cole says.

"Oh, you are such a gentleman." Zane says and they two hop in.

"Let me go, snake!" Kai says.

"Welcome to the part—" Skalidor starts and Kai punches him forcing him tk release him. "Unh!"

"Care for a drink?" Acidicus asks and sprays Cole with Venomari venom but he dodges and hits Zans instead.

"Ugh!" Zane says.

"Sorry about that." Cole says.

"That's quite alright. Venom can't hurt—" Zane starts.

Fangtom hits him with his staff. "Hahaha."

"But that stings a little. Let me have this dance, snake." Zane says and grabs Fangtom and throws him to the ground.

"Aargh!" Fangtom groans.

"One down, two to go." Cole says. Fangtom gets up and punches him and tries to bite him.

"These Serpentine are a lot harder to defeat without our weapons." Kai says.

"Just keep fighting. We not gonna let these fools get away with this." Cole says.

"Get away? We aren't trying to get away. We're just trying to distract you long enough so that Skales can kidnap Lloyd." Fangtom says laughing.

Kai snaps and without warning graps metal pipe and pins Fangtom against the wall. "What?!"

"We could care less about the money. We just wanted the boy. Who's the fool, now?" Fangtom asks and the Generals laugh evilly.

Back at the suite, Lloyd is playing a game. "Whoa. Ha! Haha. Ugh!" He sees Skales in the reflection on the television. "Wha—?!"

Skales knocks on the window. "Hello, little boy."

Lloyd's eyes widen and he goes towards the door trying to open it. "Door is locked." The security system says.

"Ugh, I know! I want it open!" Lloyd says. Skales breaks the window and gets inside. "What do you want with me?" Lloyd asks.

"You seem to be the only thing your father cares about. But with you in my hostage, he'll have no other choice but to let me lead the Serpentine! Hyah!" Skales says attacking Lloyd who dodges. "Let's train." Skales chuckles.

"Hello? What's going on in there?" Wu's voice could be heard from the other side.

"Help!" Lloyd shouts.

Back at the train, the ninja are still fighting the Serpentine. "Unh!" Zane groans.

"We have to save Lloyd." Cole saysl

"I’ll take care of these snakes." Kai growls. Zans takes apart a piece and uses it as a shuriken hitting Acidicus.

"Nice shot, Zane!" Cole says.

"No one, NO ONE. Touches Lloyd and gets away with it." Kai says getting dangerously close to Acidicus.

Skalidor backs away stammering. "Unh! Uh, uh, uh...this was all a b..big misunderstanding."

"Oh, really?" Kai asks coldly.

"Guys, I think I found Jay." Cole says from the front.

"Ugh, finally. The way out, hehe." Jay says seeing light but realizes it’s actually a train and that it’s heading towards him. "Not good, not good, not good!" He turns around and hops away.

"Where’s the driver?" Cole asks.

"The train appears to be automatically controlled." Zane says.

Jay grunts hopping away panicked. "Oh, no. Oh, no. Aah!"

"So it's not gonna stop?" Cole asks. Zane pulls on the brakes. "It’s not slowing down!" Cole says and applies the brakes, too, but it’s not stopping.

"I’m sure they could use your help, but what do I know?" Acidicus says while Kai glares at the three Serpentine.

"Ugh, we're not strong enough!" Zane says.

"Fine, but I'm not done with you three!" Kai says and goes to the front where other are. The Generals escape. Jay falls over, looks back and gasps.

"Together!" Cole says and they all pull. The train finally stops.

"Haha! Hey, there you guys are! Ugh. Um, I could use a little hand here, hehe." Jay says. Zane and Cole go help Jay while Kai goes back where the Generals were only to see them gone and frustrated throws the metal pile breaking a window.

Later ninja goes back to their suite. "Lloyd?" Kai calls out.

"He's not here." Zane says scanning the surroundings.

"Oh, we shouldn't have left him." Kai says.

"We shouldn't have taken those jobs in the first place. What were we thinking? Losing Lloyd was by far our greatest loss." Cole says.

"But it could be your greatest lesson." Wu says entering in with Lloyd and Nya.

"Lloyd!" Every exclaims in relief.

"You're okay!" Kai says pulling Lloyd in a tight embrace.

"I wasn't going to be, until Nya and Sensei showed up at the last moment." Lloyd says before returning the embrace. Jay eyes them..hmm...Kai is not one to hug that much...and then the sudden srop from arguments...there's now something going on.

"I go away for a day and everything falls apart." Nya says.

"I guess you could say we learned we don't need all the fancy stuff. We just need each other." Cole says.

"Nya, I think it's time for another road trip." Wu says.

"Hold on, I got a better idea." Cole says. The ninja move back to the old apartment. "It's not much, but this one-bedroom, one-half-bath is a cozy dream. Who needs extras when everything is in arm's reach?" Cole chuckles.

Lloyd accidentally knocks Jay with a chair, making him drop a box on Kai's foot. "Hey!" Jay exclaims.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" Kai says hopping around.

"Ha, feels like home to me. Hey, at least we get to stay in Ninjago City for a little while." Jay says.

"And now without the distractions, we can put all of our energy into training Lloyd." Zane says before helps Lloyd.

"I know the Serpentine Generals got away, but you never told us: whatever happened to Skales?" Kai asks.

"Oh, he found a home, too. But it’s not quite as roomy as here." Wu says.

Skales is locked up in prison. "Mark my words: THIS WON’T BE THE LAST YOU SEE OF ME!!!" He shouts.

"Lights out!" A guard shouts.

"Oh, very funny! You'll rue the day you made a fool of me!" Skales shouts and the lights turn off.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." The guard says.

At the Golden Peaks, Garmadon is combining the Golden Weapons to make the Mega Weapon.
"The Golden Peaks, birthplace of the Golden Weapons." He says and creates the Mega Weapon. "Yes, it's working." Upon completion, he grabs it and starts to gasp and groan.

"Your eminence, are you okay?" Lasha asks.

Garmadon slowly forms a evil smile and stands up. "Yes. In fact, I've never felt more powerful! Now, to destroy the ninja...once and for all!" He laughs evilly and the laugh echoes all the way to the ninja's apartment as they're sleeping and Wu meditates before faintly hearing it.

"I fear there is a great disturbance in the force...." Wu says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 984 14
Jay's heartbroken when Nya says that they're just good friends, and thinks that there's no hope for him and her. Then a new girl comes to school and...
25.4K 342 17
basically imagines of your favourite ninjago ship no requests for now i am backtracked af Art by: @3ksDee
1.6K 36 17
[**PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING FANFIC** Cover is by me, I drew it! Please ask me first before using it in anything! My discord is JACK DØN#8705...