whatever you want

By fuckhoesgemoney20

PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT 🙏🏽 My first book therefore talk to me nice 🌚 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 60

2.4K 74 28
By fuckhoesgemoney20

                     Omniscient
                  7 years later

"The Celtics won the game!" The reporter exclaimed making the crowd go wild.

Bryson dapped up his teammates after the huge victory they just scored. He looked around the arena to see if he could spot his fiancée.

Once he did he saw her waving at him causing him to quickly jog towards her. He pulled her into a hug and she pecked his lips before pulling away.

"You did so good baby, I'm so proud of you" she smiled as she rubbed his sweaty cheek.

"You know I had ta' show out for you" he smirked as his hands traveled to her butt and gripped it.

Cassandra laughs, "boy stop you have post game interviews to do—I'll see you at home"

"Na wait fa' me"

"I can't but—"she stopped mid sentence to move closer to his ear, "I have a surprise for when you get home" she whispered before licking around his ear.

Bryson smiled, "you a fucking freak" he laughed making her do the same.

"What can I say—I love my sexy ass champ" she spoke making him chuckle.

"Yo Johnson get over hea'!" One of his teammates yelled making the couple look toward him.

"Okay text me when you're on the way home, I love you" she looked up at him.

"I love you more" he said kissing her lips and running back to his team.

———————

"You love me?" Bryson aggressively asked his fiancé as he stroked into her from behind.

He had got home an hour earlier. She cooked a meal for him and began she began teasing him. He soon couldn't take the teasing and bent her over the kitchen table.

"Yes fuck I love you so much ugh" she moaned out as her eyes closed.

"You love me mama?" He groaned out feeling her wrapped around him.

"Mhmm baby I can't take it" she began moving away, "it's too much"

He pulled her back by her waist, "stop playin' cas—you wanted this dick remember?" He spoke making her nod frantically.

"Yes but it feels too good, I can't take it" she replied feeling overwhelmed.

"You can mama—take yo' dick" he mumbled before speeding up his pace and rubbing her clit.

"Ugh ugh ugh" she moaned after every thrust.

She soon felt wetness drip in between her thighs, gaining the attention of her soon to be husband.

"You cumming pretty?" He licked his lips, "you gon' cum all in your dick, hmm?"

"Fuck yessssssssohhhhhh" she yelled as liquid sprayed from her making Bryson pull out at stick the tip in and pull back out causing her to release more.

Bryson slid back in and continued to fuck her as she had her orgasm making the smacking sounds get louder.

"Baby I-i can't" she cried biting her bottom lip. Bryson grunted as he feels her walls tighten around him, triggering his release.

"Uhhh" she moaned as she feels his warm release inside of her. He quickly pulled out, picking her up and pinning her against the wall. He began sucking on her neck as he pushed back into her.

                  ———————

"Six rounds, a meal and I get a massage" he mumbled as she was massaging his back.

She chuckles, "you're my man and the champ, you deserve everything and more baby" she smiles.

"Them words girl—they make me wanna nut in you" he muttered making her gasp.

"Bryson!"

"What" he chuckled.

"That's nasty stop" she replied making him smack his teeth.

"Girl we grown, you the nasty one anyway" he responded making her hit his back.

"Shut up, you're so annoying" she rolled her eyes.

"Are you excited to get married?" She asked.

"Mhm—I been waiting since I saw you"

"You're a flirt"she laughed making him do the same.

"I started working on my second book" she mentioned as she rubbed his shoulders.

"What's this one about?"

"It's about a girl who's never dated before and she meets this guy and he's so sweet to her and makes her feel like she floating and they get married"

"Sound like our life" he caught on.

"It is"

A moment of silence fell over them as she continued to rub his back

"Seven years later and you still running from this dick" he mumbled thinking about earlier.

"Okay I'm not talking to you anymore" she got up and walked to the bathroom causing him to laugh and follow her.

                 ————————
                    Omniscient

"Come on zuri your daddy's almost here!" Bianca yelled for her daughter.

She waited a few minutes before hearing a knock at her apartment door causing her to get up and open it.

"Wassup bi" Assad said.

"Hey Assad" she replied before looking down at the small girl holding his hand, "hello Kiara"

"Hello Ms. Bianca" the small girl smiled with a wave. Bianca moved to the side so they could walk inside her small apartment.

"Whea' my baby at?" Assad asked as he took off kaira's coat.

"I told her to come down here—ZURI AMAYA DAVIS!"

"I'm coming mommy!" Zuri yelled back making her father chuckle

"Kiara do you want something to drink or eat baby?" Bianca asked.

"Yes please" her small voice sounded.

"Damn ion get nothing?" Assad joked.

"No, it's just for the Bonita babies" Bianca spoke, "what kind of chips do you want?"

"Hmm, cheese puffs!" She exclaimed hearing her sister walk down the steps, "ZURI!"

"KI!" Zuri yelled running over to her sister, hugging her.

"Daddy don't get a hug no more?" Assad asked his oldest daughter.

"One second daddy" zuri said making her parents raise their eyebrows.

"I missed you so much" Kiara said.

"I missed you this much" zuri held her arms all the way out making Kiara giggle.

"Here's your chips Kiara" Bianca said.

"Thank you Ms Bianca" she said as she began eating her chips.

"Aw my babygirl" Assad said as he hugged her. He didn't have a favorite daughter but she was his first and it meant a lot to him.

Bianca stood at the counter with a smile on her face, watching the scene. Assad was so good with his daughters it was almost like he had been preparing for this all his life.

"I missed you daddy" zuri's small arms were wrapping around his neck.

"I missed you too baby" he kissed her cheek making her giggle.

"Hey don't forget about me daddy" Kiara said with pout in her face.

"Never babygirl" he said as he picking both of his daughters up and kissed their cheeks.

"What yall doing today?" Bianca asked.

"We gon' go see Tiana and they cousin and then we all gon' go see Dre"

"Yay we going to see uncle Dre" zuri yelled. He wanted his daughters to know their uncle and aunt, so when he could he took them to go see their graves.

"Igh say bye ta' yo' mom z" Assad told his daughter using his nickname that he gave her.

"Bye-bye mommy" zuri ran up to Bianca and kissing her cheek.

"Bye mommy baby—bye Kiara" Bianca said opening the door for them.

"Say bye ki" he told his second daughter.

"Bye Ms Bianca" she waved.

"Bye baby" Bianca smiled as she watched Assad hold both of his daughter's hands as they walked to his car.

They never got back together, they just have a good and positive relationship because of their child. Bianca was sad to hear that he was having another baby but she realized it was a good thing because zuri loves having a sister and it's the sweetest thing to see.

Assad got out of the streets for good and started a business. Ever since what went down when he tried to leave the drug business, he wanted to be his own boss but not doing illegal shit. He had to grow up, he had two children on the way and couldn't risk them getting hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.5K 46
read at your own risk cs it's ass
4.6K 199 14
𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 "𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋"
93.1K 2.6K 36
Read it ♥️ (Currently Editing-ish)
66.4K 3.7K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.