saihiro/suegiku shiz but idk...

By squidsquidsquids

im so picky when it comes to fanfics and this is my fav ship currently so i made this thing (what am i doing... More

make out in the allies πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯°
truck-kun attacc :33
silly tecchou tries cooking :3
say gex (short af)
hanahaki go whoop whoop
uhhhh(announcement..?????)
emotional yaoi story (real)
highschool mfs
not sorry lmfao
give ideas plz
not angst (trust)

coquette title πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

75 4 13
By squidsquidsquids

A/N: this was requested to be a tbhk AU but i forgot everything abt tbhk so uhm.

(  Ghost AU + Modern AU... sort of...?? )

[READ.] In this AU, i (slightly) based Jouno off a Japaneese Urban legend, called Kashima Reiko-- another ghost that's rumored to haunt the bathroom, asides from Hanako.

_______

Tecchou was surrounded with his friends, they were talking to eachother in the cafeteria table. Tachihara was there, Teruko was there too.. Gin, who was invited by Tachihara was there. Ranpo and Yosano was there. All of them was talking with one another.

But there is Tecchou, just sitting awkwardly with his finished plate of food on the table.

To be left out by your friends certainly arent the best events.

Tecchou got up from his seat, told Teruko he's going to the bathroom. He just needs a break from that air.. the air of crowd and a bunch of people gathered on, being left alone with nobody in the middle of it makes Tecchou nauseous.

Mindlessly, The brunette walked to the bathroom like any other day.

He saw himself on the mirror, which was kind of dirty. Somehow, theres something wrong with his face. He couldve sworn he looked different just a minute ago.

Only a sigh was commited against his thought, he began washing his hands.

Seconds after seconds, the weather felt colder.

'I dont remember the bathroom having an air conditioner.'

Tecchou turned his head at the slightest, to be greeted by the sight of a floating boy around his age-- the appearance of it was unpleasing.

The boy had peppermint colored hair, blood and dirt stained clothes, closed eyes... and no lower half-- there was only particles at the end of his halfed body.

The transparent boy giggled, smirking sadisticly before questioning---

"Where's my legs ?" the boy still kept his evil smirk.

Tecchou froze, just staring back at him. whether he found the boy terrifying, beautiful-- or perhaps, ugly? that remains unknown.

With no answers received, the boy grows impatient.

"Answer before i rip off your legs." the smirk faded to an angry expression.

Tecchou still didnt answer.

"5." The boy counts.

"4."

"3.."

"2--" It was only a mere second before the other finally spoke.

"If you rip off my legs, then you should be able to use it as a replacement for your legs." Tecchou blinks, slightly tilting his head.

The transparent boy utterly twitches his eyebrows in confusion.

"Are you perhaps suicidal?" He smiled again with no hint of concern in that question.

"No, i still want to wake up in the morning to drink my soy sauce coffee." Tecchou bluntly replied.

"SOY-SAUCE-FUCKING-WHAT." the transparent boy was in shock, disbelief.. he was in pure agony. how could anyone put soy sauce in coffee?!

Tecchou just smirked in enjoyment seeing the other's dramatic reaction, making a little 'heh' sound. which irritated the transparent boy even more.

The smirk left soon afterwards, with the transparent boy gripping Tecchou's arm, threatening to rip it off.

"Lets get back on the topic, do you have any information regarding my legs whereabouts?" The boy smiled sadistically yet again.

"Hmm,, no. But shouldn't we introduce ourselves before having our final moments?" Tecchou gazed at the other's face.

"Oh? you think this is a romantic final scene, huh? well if so, then call me Jouno." The boy-- Jouno, introduced himself.

"Tecchou." His face was still as ever, as he introduced himself in repayment.

Jouno chuckled, "Then. speak your goodbyes, Tecchou."

However the other's answer made him ridiculously shocked.

"Do you want to be friends," Tecchou ask Jouno, who was just about to rip his legs off.

Although Jouno knew he wanted-- needed, to say no...

"okay."

Was what came from his mouth.

_____________

(A/N: i love writing and all but idk how to end that shiz so lets just go to a timeskip..)

It was just another sunny evening on a sunday, a weekend.. students didnt had schools, so it should've been a wonderful day, well..

"Remember, only you can see me. dont talk to me when youre in public, dumbass." Jouno was upside-down, following Tecchou who was hanging out with his friends. Tachihara and Teruko.

Jouno could sense Tecchou was getting anxious, nervous? perhaps.

The two of his friends were talking to eachother, busy of their owns. Again, Tecchou was left out.

Not even the hollow ghost can resist pity at the sight.

"Teruko, wait i see something!- IS THAT, starbucks!?!?" Tachihara pointed to a direction. Teruko turned her head, to see the place she's been longing to visit for centuries. with no wait exceeded, Teruko jumped on Tachihara's back (Piggyback ride) and demanded him to walk towards the starbucks building. (A/N: sorry yall i forgot how to english while writing this)

Now there they go, leaving Tecchou alone.

Jouno emphatized him, the slightest.

"You got some real good friends, dont you?"

"Shut up."

Tecchou walked to a different path than his 2 friends, he walked in an alleyway. Jouno sighed expressively as he followed Tecchou from behind.

"Why the fuck, an alleway, of all places." Jouno questioned, looking utterly irritated.

"Where else should we talk, without me being labeled as mentally ill?" Tecchou responded with another question, Jouno just furrowed his eyebrows.

"You want to talk with me? boy, dont kid around. I can rip your leg off anytime, and if its at this time.. you may just rot for days in this alley." Jouno grinned as he threatens the other who was unamused by his efforts.

"Youre a ghost right?" Tecchou shoots a sudden question.

Jouno sank in silence before replying, "Sort of."

"So youre dead?" Asked Tecchou again, blankly.

"Yeah dumbass." Jouno striked an insult to the other.

"How did you die???" Well now things are getting personal.

Jouno glared, how can someone ask such question with such a dry tone?!

atleast hint empathizement while asking so!

After a few deep breaths, he answers.

"I was attacked by a gang, whatever-the-fuck its called. Well, i got beaten up to the state where my other half was torn off.... i..shit,...---stop. youre making me remember it all again.. it, it hurts. stop asking questions, please, i--" the hollow ghost can only feel his tears build up mentally.

To his surprise, the other didn't just silenced and carelessly did nothing--

Instead, Tecchou was cupping Jouno's cheeks, apologizing, giving all the comfort words he could think of.

"Sorry, i asked a personal question. You okay?"

"Im fine,---- GET OFF ME!!!!!"

"But your face is soft."

"AND??"

"Theres no 'and'. I just wanted to state that your face is soft."

Jouno was irritated to his core, this guy was annoying!!

"I dont care, get off me!!!!Weirdo!"

"weirdo? might i should remind you that youre literally a ghost, deadass. youre the weird one."

"and might i should remind you too, i can kill you off literally right now, right on this spot. by the way you smell gross, did you even shower!? ugh, im dying of pollution."

"just for your information, i do shower. and you? hows your day going with that dirt and blood stained clothes? unjudicator."

"unjudicator isnt even a word you nincompoop."

Their throwbacks of insults after insults only stopped when Tecchou received a message from his phone-- it was Teruko asking him about his whereabouts.

Tecchou let out an exaggerated, tired sigh.

"Continue this later, my friends are asking me where i am." Tecchou said while walking back to where he was not long ago.

"Didnt they just left you out not long ago?" Jouno hinted the slightest concern in his words.

"Yeah,, but theyre still my friends." Tecchou left the alleway leaving only the hollow ghost alone.

Jouno clenched his fist knowing damn well Tecchou's gonna be left out again.

Even if he doesn't want to admit it, he now considered Tecchou as his friend. After being lonely, just ripping off halves of his victims throughout the past 40 years, he finally found someone that can talk to him like he's just another human being. He felt joy and relief to finally have someone to have a normal conversation with again, but he'd never admit that.

___________

A/N: i was sweating blood trying to resist the urge to kill off tecchou with an excuse of him wanting to be a ghost too so that jouno wont ever return to his loneliness 💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 132 10
this story is for all the suegiku shippers out there (including me) who wanna see some fluffy suegiku stuff (there will be some angst tho) anyways, t...
12.7K 329 8
Comic and Red have just broke due to Comic finding out that Red actually likes Blue instead and has been using him as replacement of him. Comic is an...
115K 300 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
600K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­