The Elemental Enerithian (Ben...

Oleh Shaniqua_The_One

Join Aria, Ben, Gwen and Kevin on an adventure. Lebih Banyak

Character Info
Mastery and Downsides
Ben 10 Returns (1)
Ben 10 Returns (2)
Everybody Talks About The Weather
Kevin's Big Score
All That Glitters
Max Out
Pier Pressure
What Are Little Girls Made Of?
The Gauntlet
Paradox
Be-Knighted
Plumbers' Helpers
X=Ben+2
Season 2
Darkstar Rising
Alone Together
Good Copy, Bad Copy
Save the Last Dance
Undercover
Pet Project
Grounded
Voided
Inside Man
The Date
Birds of a Feather
Unearthed
War of the Worlds (1)
War of Worlds (2)
Season 3
The Vengeance of Vilgax (1)
The Vengeance of Vilgax (2)
Inferno
Fool's Gold
Simple
Don't Fear the Repo
Singlehanded
If All Else Fails
In Charm's Way
Busy Box

Trade Off

109 9 0
Oleh Shaniqua_The_One

Gwen and Aria stood outside Ben's house waiting for him, and Gwen tried contacting Kevin through the Plumber badge. "Any luck?" Ben asks. "Kevin's Plumber badge isn't responding." Gwen replies. "Try it again. He should be here." Ben tells her. "I'm not his babysitter, Ben. If he wants to ignore us that's his choice." Gwen walks to the curb with her arms crossed. "Fine, then he'll just have to miss all the fun. The Forever Knights aren't gonna kick their own butts." Ben says. "And how are we supposed to get there?" Aria asks. "Easy. We improvise." Ben says and transforms into Jetray. He wraps his tail around Gwen and flies off with Aria flying beside him.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

That night, the Tennysons and Aria were still at Ben's house waiting for Kevin to respond. "Still no word from Kevin?" Ben asks, playing a game. "Not a peep. I'm really starting to get worried." Gwen says. "About me?" Kevin asks, leaning on the front door, looking normal. "I'm touched." He says, entering the house. "Where were you?" Aria asks, putting her hands on her hips. "And why do you have a black eye?" She squints, confused. Gwen's eyes glow, and she touches Kevin's face. "Oh, I feel your skin." She says, pulling away. "You're not wearing your ID mask." She notes. "Nope, I'm back to human." Kevin replies, moving her hand from his face. "How'd you do it?" Ben asks. "Gwen's been working on the cure for months." "And I know closer when I started." Gwen confirms. "Hey, what can I say? I uh... wished on a star last night and woke up this morning my old gorgeous self." Kevin says, touches the wall, but he doesn't absorb it. 

"See? No transformation. No powers. No nothing." He tells them. "You wished on a star and got turned back?" Aria asks, skeptical. "Hey, I'm better. What else matters?" Kevin asks. "And that black eye you're spotting?" Gwen asks. "Oh, that?" Kevin walks to the door. "I was so excited to be a human, I uh... walked smack into an open door." Kevin opens the front door to demonstrate. "Hey, small price to pay, huh?" Ben asks, placing a hand on his girlfriend's shoulder. "Yeah, right whatever. So we got any Plumber business to take care of or what?" Kevin asks. "Don't we always? Come on, we'll fill you in on the way." Ben replies, exiting the house. "Shooting star my butt." Aria mumbles and follows them with Gwen.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

They stop at a warehouse and exit the car. "So the Forever Knights are at it again, huh?" Kevin asks. "Yeah, we got to the robbery too late. They were already gone." Ben replies. "If only we had a ride." Aria says. "Fine, okay, I should've been there." Kevin sighs and tries to walk forward, but Gwen stops him. "Not so fast. Without any powers, you could get hurt in there. You better wait here." Gwen tells him and walks to the building with Aria and Ben. "What? But I--" "I mean it." Gwen tells him. "Great, so now I'm just the chauffeur. What happens when you three finally get your licenses?" Kevin asks.

Inside the factory, the Forever Knights were moving crates into a truck. Ben, Gwen, and Aria hid behind a booth and spied on them. "They're almost finished loading." Gwen whispers. "If we're gonna do something, it better be now." She tells them. "Then I guess it's time for..." Ben switches through the aliens in his watch and transforms. "Big Chill?" He says, disappointed. "Never what I ask for. Never." Big Chill says, only to get shot by the Forever Knights. Big Chill flies out of the smoke and the knights focus on him allowing Gwen to throw a mana ball at the knights. Gwen runs out of the smoke holding up a shield to protect herself and Aria. The white-haired girl throws an energy ball which fazes through the shield and takes down a knight. Big Chill freezes some knights. "I hate a cold reception." He says.

 Lia and Gwen take down some knights not noticing the ones that snuck up on them. "Hey, tinman!" Kevin shouts, knocking them out with poles. "That wasn't very chivalrous." Kevin comments. "I thought I told you to wait by the car." Gwen reminds him. "Relax he saved us." Aria shrugs. "Exactly." Kevin agrees with Aria. "Run away! Run away!" A knight tells the others, running to the truck. "Time to put you creeps on ice." Big Chill tells the knights, freezing them. The first knight tries starting the truck, but Big Chill freezes it.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The trio watches Big Chill detransform and Gwen turns to Kevin. "Good thing their engine wouldn't start." Gwen comments. "Trust me, they weren't going anywhere without their distributor cap." Kevin shows them the cap. "Powers or not Kevin, you're still an important part of this team. We need you." Ben tells him. Kevin walks away with Ben following. Gwen, Ben, and Aria stood outside Ben's house when Kevin pulled up. "Hey, Gwen! What do you say, maybe a movie or something later?" Kevin asks. Gwen touches Kevin's hand which is on the door and pulls away before backing up. "I can't. Uh, I've got an errand to run." Gwen declines. "Okay, your loss." Kevin tells her. "You noticed that I'm really good-looking again, right?" He asks before driving away. "I'll see you later, Kevin." Gwen says. "After I make sure you can live with whatever it is you've done." Gwen mumbles the last part.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Gwen and Aria stood outside the Theatrical supply warehouse. "What exactly are we doing here?" Aria asks. "Michael's mana led me to him like a beacon." Gwen replies. "Wait really?" Aria's eyes glowed pink as she tried to feel Michael's energy. "He's definitely inside." She says. The girls make platforms to walk over the fence and burst into the building. Michael was checking out himself when he turned back to find Gwen and Aria, both girls' hands glowing with mana and energy. "Ah, lovely Gwen and radiant Aria. I've been expecting you." Michael greets them. "Of course you have." Aria replies. "Kevin's aura stinks of you. Tell me what you did to him and maybe I'll go easy on you." Gwen suggests and both girls' energy glow brighter. "Tell you? I'll be more than happy to show you." Michael removes his coat, revealing an artifact on his chest. 

"Kevin has the Dominus Librium to thank for his current condition. It absorbed his power and transferred it to me. I can no longer absorb energy on my own. The artifact can still do the job for me." Michael says and tries absorbing the girls' energies but Aria blocks it with a shield. The shield breaks and Gwen takes over but her shields also break. "Finally, sweet Gwen and Aria. Finally, all your power is going to be mine." Mike says. Aria throws energy balls at Mike but it doesn't faze him. Gwen throws a chandelier at him which he dodges. He shoots a beam at the girls but they dodge it. Gwen tries to wrap mana around Mike but the librium absorbs it. Aria goes to attack him but he wags his fingers at her and shoots a beam at both her and Gwen. They try to block it with a shield but the shields are absorbed and they're hit with the beam that sucks their energies. "No!" Gwen shouts.

 "Let me go!" Aria struggles. The beam brings them closer to Mike. "I knew you'd come looking for me, lovely Gwen. I didn't expect the radiant Aria to be with you though." He caresses the girls' faces. "Kevin is too stupid not to have let something slip." Mike insults the boy. "Hey! I resent that!" Kevin shouts. "You may look human again, but deep down you're still the same miserable creep." Ben tells Mike as he and Kevin run towards them. "Stick and stones little man." Mike replies and goes back to absorbing the girl's energies. "Haven't got any handy, so you'll just have to settle for..." Ben activates his watch and transforms. "Swampfire!" He shouts. "Hey. The Omnitrix got it right this time." He notes. "Pat yourself on the back later." Kevin suggests. "Gladly." Swampfire replies and shoots fire at Mike which he blocks with a shield.

 "Thank you for giving me your powers. It tastes delicious." Mike tells the girls and absorbs more energy. "And while we're at it, Benjamin. Suppose I take yours as well." Mike shoots a beam at Swampfire and absorbs his energy. "That's it, children. Give me your power. Give me all your power!" Mike says. "No!" Gwen shouts as her energy is taken and she looks like a zombie. "What do I do? What can I do?" Kevin asks himself. "Without my powers I'm useless." He says, but runs to Gwen prompting Mike to put up a shield behind her. "Hang on, Gwen. I'm coming." Kevin tells her. "I wouldn't advise that Kevin. The balance of energy in the Dominus Librium is delicate. If you interrupt the flow in any way the consequences can be catastrophic." Mike tells the boy. Kevin looked at Gwen who was groaning. "I don't care. Nothing matters as long as Gwen is safe." Kevin replies and jumps over the shield.

"Kevin, don't." Gwen tells him, weakly. "Stop! You'll ruin everything!" Mike shouts. "Like you said, our association is hereby concluded." Kevin jumps in front of Gwen and grabs the Librium. The Librium overloads and breaks, causing an explosion. "No!" Mike shouts as his power is taken from him. Gwen groans and wipes her eyes. Kevin also groans so she goes over to check on him. "Kevin, are you all--" She gasps when she sees his mutated form again. "What? What's..." Kevin touches his face. "Oh, figured that might happen." Kevin says. "I'm so sorry. If it wasn't for me--" Gwen tries to apologize but Kevin stops her. "No, don't. I did what I had to do and I'd do it again in a second." Kevin tells her. They share a moment until it is interrupted by Mike. "No! Look, look what you've done to me." Mike tells them.

 "You'll pay for this." He puts on his helmet and runs away. "Someday, you'll all pay!" He says. "Think we should go after him?" Gwen asks. "No, he won't hurt anyone any time soon." Aria joins in, rubbing her head. "You okay?" Gwen asks, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I'm fine." Aria replies. They hear moans and look back at Ben who is inside a box with another box over his face. "Where am I?" He asks. Aria removes the box and helps him out. "Kevin." He spots the boy. "What happened to you?" He asks. "Call it karma kid and leave it at that." Kevin tells him. "Come on, let's go to Mr. Smoothy's. First round's on me." He suggests, walking away. The teens stare at him before chasing him thrilled by the idea.

Sorry for the slow updates I'm writing chapter for my other books while also starting on UA and OV. I'm 2 seasons into Omniverse cause I'm so impatient 😭 Feel free to ask anything about this book and the other 2 I'm working on.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

416 11 2
Plot: Meet Alexander Primus, half human, half Galvan, and was the first of his kind, the Galvans of their home planet, Galvan Prime to ever bore the...
32.6K 589 100
Gwen Tennsyon is hoping to survive the summer away, locked into a road trip with her grandpa max and cousin ben. However when an alien device does wh...
258K 2K 103
Series of oneshots including human females from Ben 10 series.
123K 2.6K 61
Y/n Braween a 10 year old Elementary School student gets invited to join his Best Friend Ben Tennyson, Ben's Grampa Max and Ben's Cousin/ Y/n's crush...