Rejected To Fate

By Lasophie79

1st in sassy lead 1st in witchywerewolves 1st in demonic relation ..mate..' mia squealed in my head. I shut h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28

chapter 21

81 13 0
By Lasophie79

At night, it was a full moon.
The wolves were all active and their wounds began to heal even faster.

The girl woke up with a sudden jolt.
Her sense had increased and her ears were heightened.
She began to scrunch and grunt sharply.

Rolling from one end of the bed to another, she expectantly fell, and landed with a loud thud.

The guards ran in to see her on all fours, gritting her teeth sharply and shaking her head hard.
She was breathing hard and her eyes changed colour from an ocean blue to a fiery red.

Her hands were growing and her face elongated.
It turned to a snout, big teeth tore out her gums.
Fur began to fill her face and soon a heafty tail grew as she began to increase in size.
She.....she was red!!!!.

Her eyes shrunk slightly into a tight sharp shape.
Strangely enough, she was not screaming, but then again, this was not her first time.

She heaved and heaved, then she stood up, and howled.
Then she fell into her human form from a blinding light, quickly covering up.

Suddenly, the guards began to hear screams. The girl seemed to hear them too.
She stood up and wobbled, limping and groaning, she reached the windows and her face paled in fear.

She began to breathe hard and fell to the floor scrambling back.

"It's them...."
She said.

"They've come for me....... "

She started to have a panic attack, no matter how hard she tried, it seemed she just couldn't breathe.
She clutched her chest lightly and shook her head.

Then the Alpha barged in, staring furiously at the girl.
"What did you do?!!"
His eyes were bloodshot and his voice was awfully low.

".....they... they're...after..m..me.."
She was shivering in fear.

He turned to his guards
"......take her to a holding room.
We have to deal with the rogues."

He jumped out of the window, and soon a huge black wolf emerged in sight.

The girl's lips twitched and she smiled for a moment.

The Alpha was very worried and annoyed.
Maybe they should have left the girl out after all.

His forces were still recovering and from the look of things, these wolves had very unique techniques, easily falling off his lesser warriors.

He scanned the arena for a while, studying the techniques and methods they implored to attack.

It seemed, they broke the stability his warriors attacking the vital parts of his warriors.
This was no normal rogue attack, this looked very planned.
They weren't killing any of his warriors, it seemed they were just knocking them off, trying to go in.....

The way they signalled with their very attacks, their silent communication, intelligent defenses.......
No!, This was very planned....

Then that meant........
He rushed inside the pack house, running all the way to the holding room in his wolf form.

The doors were open slightly ajar, and he saw a huge figure from within.

He came in just in time and the girl, fully clothed, was cuddled in her knees, on the bed.

The two guards were still standing guard at the door and the girl was still trembling.

Had he thought wrong?.....

He quickly rushed back out.

As soon as he left, the girl raised up her head from her knees, and smiled.

She stood up, walked to the door, no longer limping and knocked softly......

The first guard poked his head.
"Do you need anything?..."

She looked solemn all of a sudden and the guard squinted his brows.
She smiled bitterly.
"I'm sorry....."

She bashed his head on the door and he fell, unconscious.

The other guard stared in shock at the little girl.
Why would she do that?!!!

She walked out with her head hung low, shaking her head and murmuring very lowly that he, even with his wolf hearing, strained his ears to hear her say......
"I'm sorry...."

Then she suddenly jumped and kicked him hard in his gut, the look of shock and surprise was too evident, it was obvious he felt betrayed.

As he crouched and clutched his stomach, she lurched forward with speed and chopped at his nape.
He fainted.

She followed the same passages she came through, at the door the Alpha stood, flaring up with anger.
His wolf form was already circling her, speaking through telepathy.

"....A traitor.."
He growled.

"No!...this is survival. Only the strongest survive, frankly, you're not..... "
She shrugged.

"So you're willing to kill the innocent to survive?!..."

".....only the guilty"

"My warriors aren't dead yet...."

"Exactly........but you may be!..."

"And who's going to do that?, You realize an Alpha is stronger that his subjects....."

"Oh I know that very well....it takes an Alpha to kill an Alpha..."

"Then where is he?, Your Alpha?.......I Know you're not from the Black Crescent Rise....... rogue do not have Alpha...."

"You're right, but they are not rogues.....they have an Alpha..."

"Oh really?!!!"
Even with the telepathic conversing, his tone of mockery way still very obvious.

"Oh yes!!....guess who?!!"
She gave him a mocking smirk and an amusing grin.
She was very different than when they'd rescued her.
That meek and trembling girl, who'd claimed to have lost her wolf, and didn't even smell like wolf was not giving him telepathic wolf converse.
He suddenly realized that all of it had been planned, the fear, the distraction, her injury.........
All of it.....
But, how could a child of such think of such.......

Speaking of which, he realized her injury had been healed.
Did she have healing powers now?....

"Who?!!!"
He laughed as he realized what she meant.
"Is it you?!!.."

"Ohh you're a smart ass no doubt.....I almost feel bad about this...."

"Hahaha.... don't you know, the females are called Luna's. You don't lead, you please. Especially the Alpha's. "

"Ahh...I take it back. You're pretty dumb.....you see....I am an Alpha female...."

"Ha!, And you think your puny pup can defeat me....."

"I don't think....it's facts..."
Then in a puff of air, she changed.
It was very smooth and quick he didn't even hear any crunches.

From the air, he was inaudibly shocked into silence, she was a very big wolf, even bigger than his wolf, and she was red!!!!.....

She smirked.
"Well Alpha.......what do you think?....too much?.... who's the pup now?..."

The Alpha stood very stricken and in fear, for once, he seemed scared.
Those red eye of hers, felt like it was burning into his very soul.
Instantly, his wolf was subdued and he began to whimper.

He backed up till his hind legs hit the wall and he knew this was the end of the road.

He felt his Alpha pull leaving him and, somehow, in her eyes, he couldn't control even his body movements.

His wolf stood straight, before it started to lower it's head.

It.....it.....it was bowing!!!!

His wolf was bowing!!!!!...

Wasn't this already giving up before a fight?,
How was that possible?,
How did she manage to get his Alpha pull and subdue him with only her eyes.......

Would this mean he was now, her underling?!!!!!

What was she?
A monster?!!!!!
Goddess!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 213 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
1.7K 140 21
Completed Story! (28/07/2019) # 7 tribal (21/07/2019) # 60 familysecrets (21/09/2019) # 597 wolves (21/09/2019) South African 19-Year-Old, Thalia Le...
5.7K 838 26
F:- " Tell me where were you the whole night". I:- " Actually Mom, I fainted, a girl and her brother help me I was with them". I told the truth to th...