Flames Of Seduction- Book 1

By LauraEBrown

***This story contains mature scenes*** ------------------------------------------------------- She doesn't g... More

Before Reading
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
The Bonus Chapter- Part One
The Bonus Chapter- Part Two
After Reading
Wattys 2016 & Second Book

Chapter Thirteen

13.7K 470 25
By LauraEBrown

This chapter contains mature scene, do not read the between lines if you don't like,

The click sound of the pen being lazily dropped on the table breaks the almost ten minutes of our silence. I guess I didn't know it would take us this short time to sign the contract, both copies. One of the copy is going to stay with me while the other is going to Andrew since we both agreed to not take this to any lawyer or agent.

"Let's celebrate, shall we?" I haven't realized Andrew left and now is back with a bottle of champagne and two champagne flutes. I smile and then put the contract in my purse.

Andrew pops the bottle open and fills up the flutes, before handing one to me,

"To our contract, and our new relationship," I don't say anything but just click our glasses. But inside me, my mind innocently says, to our love. To my interest, my heart doesn't seem really happy after all. It appears it's not what my heart expected.

Beside of all things running in my head, the sweet and the raspy taste of the champagne is irresistible. The taste is the mixture of strawberry and honey. The smell is a sweet fragrance of rose. That almost makes me forget about where we are.

"So what now?" I ask,

He gets hold of my glass and puts it on the table next to his. Unaware, he yanks me toward him as he puts his hands around me seductively.

"Now, my Laura, it's time for me to show you the great places you've never been," And with that, he plucks me up to his arms and guides me to the room that is now officially our room.

Once we are in the room and he firmly closes the door, I stand once again in the middle of the room and face the big queen size bed. Yet, it doesn't take long for me to stay in that form. Soon I feel his hands caressing my arms as he leans closer so his mouth is inches away from my ears,

"Now you're mine," he whispers into my ear and follows his way to my jawline and neck, "All mine,"

I close my eyes to feel this sensation running in my blood. How my every inch of my body yearn his touch. I moan loudly when he bites my sensitive spot on my neck where it meets my body, lightly.

"Please," I desperately ask him,

"Be patient my dear, there's a lot to enjoy."

His hand meets the zipper of my dress, and slowly, oh-so-slowly he takes it down and down. Then, as slowly as he begins this, he shrugs the dress down and it falls on the floor to my feet. I stand before him only in my underwear.

"This is the last time we are this slow, baby. There's nothing to stop me anymore,"

Quickly all of these stops. Then I realize, he left me and now is standing a few feet away from me.

"Go and lie on the bed." He orders me and I comply immediately. "Wait for me," and with that he leaves me, lay on the bed, burning in my desire, left and wanted.

It passes some minutes until I hear his footsteps coming this way, and then the door's opened and he enters. But the only thing that is changed now is that he took off his shirt and jacket, other than that he's still the same. To be honest, I thought he's going to get some of his stuff.

Suddenly, I feel like I'm being fooled and that he just wanted me to be like this for a while,

"Why did you make me wait for you?" When he takes a look at me sharply for the first time from when he entered the room, it gets through my mind that I said something that I should've said.

"Ms. Brown, I believe your chances are now gone, you need your punishment." My eyes get wide. The very first night of signing the contract, he's going to punish me. My heart is so exciting, it was waiting for this so long to get punished and by all means I have to blame this on my heart.

Andrew comes closer and I swiftly get on my knees on the bed so far from his reach. He sits on one side of the bed, while I lean back to the headboard.

"Come here Laura," he groans as he sees me getting far and far away from his reach, but he doesn't attempt to get me.

I shake my head and tuck my feet closer to me. Yet, he gets me by surprise when he reaches his hand to me and grabs my ankle. I shriek loudly. Pulling me down to himself, he flips me on my front and before I know it, I'm lying on his knees, just as he promised. I wiggle to free myself, but his hold is tight that I can't move a muscle.

Leaning down, he whispers, "I told you, you should've obeyed me,"

I can't believe it, on our first night, he's going to spank me for talking back to him. Perhaps I deserve it. Deep down inside me, I want to know the feeling, it feels, I want to know what I'm expecting in these two months.

"Didn't I tell you to obey me, Laura?" He asks as he caresses my behind through my panties' fabric,

"Yes,"

"Why am I spanking you?"

"Because I freaking sign the contract?" Out of nowhere, a chuckle escapes my mouth.

He notices and groans, "What was that?" Suddenly a blow hit my behind, it wasn't that much painful but hell, and how do I really know. He has barely spanked me and that was through the fabric,

"Nothing," I finally answer him,

"Good," It's that last thing he says before he disrobes me out of my panties, yet I'm still in my bra. I hold my breath and wait for the first punishment to start. And so it begins.

------------------------------------------------------------

A sharp sound of smacking echoes in the room, then the pain spread in my left cheek. I let out the breath and start panting. I am amazed, more like shocked, I expected it to be more painful but the pain is tolerable. That's until another one hits my buttock. I shake a little, but his hand on my back steadies me. And another one hit my right side. I lose my control and tears polls in my eyes.

Why am I crying? Isn't this what I want? Maybe I didn't expect him to really spank me. I bit my tongue so no sounds could be heard out of me and this way I can distract myself. But even through the pain and the shock, I like his hand on me. Somehow something in me likes this punishment, maybe it's that part of me that signed the contract.

My hands are on the ground as well as my knees, only his legs are holding me to not fall on the ground. Three more smacks are placed, and then I realize my tears are running down on my face. I weep soundlessly because I don't want him to know.

These tears are not for the pain he caused, not physically, but it's the disappointment that I failed to believe he can at least play along with my messing around, somehow I didn't expect him to become all serious on me on the first night. But with the restrain I put myself into, I whimper and a sob bursts out of me. And I close my eyes immediately. What is happening to me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Laura?"

In a flash, he stops. Lifting me up off of his lap, he puts me on the bed. The minute I hit the pillow, I turn myself away from him and sob into the pillow. What was I thinking? Of course, it would hurt.

I flinch when a hand touches my arm,

"I'm so sorry. Oh god, what have I done?" then he hugs me from behind. It is unexpected and really shocking. I was looking forward to being scolded at and even I thought he would leave.

My sobs slow down and then it stops. I stay there in his arms, as he spoons me from behind. This feeling is pure; this is what I look for. Hell, if being spanked means I can have this after; I will totally do that again.

"Shhh, baby, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. It was your first time, and unexpected. Please forgive me."

A good couple of minutes passes as we just lie here on the bed.

"Is it what you do to the others?" I finally ask,

"No, no... um... Well, kind of, but I've never meant to hurt you. I didn't want to do that, I just lost my control. Will you forgive me?"

I nod slowly and close my eyes. Some time passes and we are still in the bed. I know he's not sleeping because his breathing isn't yet slowed. I don't know why he doesn't go to sleep, why I don't even go to sleep. Perchance, I'm waiting for him to ask for sex, or something since this is our first night. Well, not exactly my first, but still it counts.

Suddenly, the warmth around me vanishes. Then I realize he's leaving. Where is he going?

I sit up abruptly, "Don't leave,"

That stops him on his spot near the door. He turns around and frowns, but I pat on the spot next to me.

"You know I don't sleep with women," Yet he doesn't leave.

"You have so many exceptions," I shrug my shoulder as I stare at him. He just stands there and looks at me. "See this as a make up for what you did earlier."

I reach back to the clasp and open it so my plunge bra drops on my lap. When I look at his eyes, they grow darker and darker as he narrows his eyes. You are playing with fire.

I raise my eyebrow, but that doesn't take long for him to come and join me. But this time, I lay my head on his well-built chest that rises and falls slowly. When he doesn't object I happily snake my arms around him as he puts his hand on my back and strokes me slowly.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you," I blurt out of nowhere. I guess I get him off guard because he stops his hand on the spot.

"Why would you say that?"

I look up at him, "Because I ruined our night, I'm sure all the women you were with had accepted it without disobeying, and I just can't-"

He cuts me off by putting his index finger on my lips, sealing me, "You didn't disappoint me, Laura. Yes, our relationship is tough and from now on you have to embrace it, but it was my fault to treat you like that," He puts my head back to its nest on his chest as the warmth of his stronger muscle chest hits me, and I draw lines on his fine abs and muscle on his chest. Damn this man had lots of work out for these muscles, "Now you to sleep, I want to take you somewhere tomorrow,"

"Where?" I ask out of curiosity,

"A surprise,"

And then we both sleep, while cuddling into his arms.

In the morning, when the morning light comes through the window and lighten up the room, I hit with the warm rays of the sun. I stir and then open my eyes. The curtains are slightly open, and the sun is shining in the clear sky. That's when I feel another present besides me.

Turning around I see the fast sleep Andrew is sleeping, still in his boxers from last night. His posture looks so peaceful and so calm. I reach to him and brush his hair with my hands.

I thought he was sleeping, but how wrong I was when a vicious smile spreads on this sleepy face. It's actually too late to know he was awake the whole time. I try to leave the bed when a pair of strong arms wrap around me and I let out a shriek as I'm drowning back to where I should be,

"Planning on leaving me, Ms. Brown,"

"No," I reply confidentially as I turn around and look at a pair of piercing icy blue eyes.

"Good," he then leans on his elbow and hovers over me so I'm under him, "because I'm planning to make our morning,"

Leaning into my neck, he nuzzles first, then plants a kiss. I guess, I should face the music now that I ruined our first night as... partners?

Before I know it, he's already driven down to my belly and some more down, so now he's actually facing my fold.

"Have you started your pills?" shit! How can I forget that?

"Um... no," He tsk-tsks before getting up and sitting on the edge of the mattress. Opening the night table, he takes a foil packet out before getting back to his position.

"I expect you to be on pills for the next few days, do you understand?" I nod and then watch him as he takes off his boxers and rolls the condom on his cock.

But that's not why I'm so shocked; the view in front of me is just... unexpected. Come to think of it, the first time I was with him, was in darkness and truly I didn't pay any attention to what is really happening. But seeing him naked, in front of me with his massiveness is something I can truly forget about it. How can this thing fit into me actually? He's so big to be fit in, especially in me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He leans forward until I can feel his weight pushing me down to the bed. He shoots a wicked grin before suddenly he gets up on his knees and turns me around so I'm now on my front. But it doesn't take long, my knees bents under me as a pair of hands lift my bottom up, so my ass is in the air. For a moment I thought he was going to spank me, but instead, he caresses my bottom. But that doesn't take long either, with one swift move, he enters me and I arch my back to feel more of this sensation.

He leans to my back so his front is touching my back completely, as he teases me by pulling in and out of me. I moan softly at first, but when he picks up his speed and the rhythm turns into rolling and pushing harder into me, my moans turn into loud ones and then to screams as he fucks me hard.

"Come on baby, give it to me." he rolls his waist and goes deeper in me. I whimper as he hits my G-spot. "Don't hold it, that's it baby..." he groans. I clutch the soft sheets under me as I close my eyes when I feel the storm raging in me. The orgasm is coming from the darkness and now it's surrounding me.

I scream loudly as I call his name, when the pleasure hits me, as I come. He places kisses on my shoulder blades and my spine and I lose all my energy and I drop myself on the bed, followed by him on my back, but he rolls on his back and takes me with him, so I'm lying on his chest facing the ceiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was amazing," I say as I smile childish,

"That should be amazing; I'm going to show you, things more amazing than that,"

After some time flies and we are still in bed, him, brushing my hair softly.

"Let's get a shower before we go out," shit, shower!

I promised to him my last time, to not shower alone. Now I have to do it. Wait a minute... he's already seen me naked, what am I afraid of, then? Perhaps, I'm afraid he finds me fat and unshaped. Goddamn it, what if he thinks I'm not like some skinny models.

Andrew gets up and stands before me, with him wearing nothing. It's really unbelievable how eased and relaxed he is with his body, but then again of course he is. He has abs and muscles to die for.

By hook or by crook I have to do it, though, so I get up and let the sheets leave my body bare and naked. His eyes drift to me as he sees my every inch of my body. Taking a step to me, he extends his hands and put them on my waist, as he crushes my body to his,

"You have the most beautiful curves I've ever seen; your breasts are full and your thin belly. Why are you ashamed of it while millions of girls out there want to be like you?" How can he read my mind so well? How does he know I'm not comfortable with my body?

I shrug and smile at him. He takes my hand and drags me to the bathroom.

Andrew closes the door behind us and then leaves me in the middle and goes to walk in shower to switch on it before we go in. I stand there awkwardly and watch his movement as he takes out some deodorants and some shampoos and put them all on the vanity and then turns to me,

"I didn't know which one you use so I take a wild guess from what I knew about your smell and bought these," he points to the different marks and brands of cosmetics on the counter. How did he do it? How did he know I would stay and sign the contract?

I go to the sink and take a look at each brand. Jeez, they're all so luxury for my likely. I've never used something like these since they are so expensive to buy. I buy my shampoos and lotions and other things from a small shop in the mall with a good price, not Unite U Luxury, Philip B and Dior. Are they even cosmetics or some expensive stuff?

"How did you know I would sign the contract?" I ask as I grab one of them which seem to be normal than others.

"I didn't. There were two possibilities. Either way, I would prepare," He replies as he leans his behind to the vanity counter and stands there with crossed arms and I do all I can to not look at him in there,

"What if I didn't?" Would you keep them for the next women? I ask silently as I look at him.

"I would throw them away," That simple!

He has money, you naïve. He can buy a thousand of those. My mind reminds me.

"You know these are not what I use. How had you even chosen them?" I take the one I choose and then his hand. It's the first time, I take his hand. It feels right to do it.

"I told you, by your scent,"

"How exactly?" I say once we are under the shower. Anyone sees us from the outside must think we are a couple. Two lovebirds who are miserably in love, but that's not the truth.

Be faithful, my heart smiles weakly at me.

He leans forward and inhales into my hair, "I have my ways, Miss. Brown," He whispers before takes the sponge and starts to scrub my hands and arms and body.

After washing his hair, I noticed he hasn't yet washed his body so I take the opportunity and take the sponge to do it, but he takes my hand and stops me before my hand could touch his chest,

"Don't," He says with a husky voice, more like a command.

"Why not?" I whisper,

"Nobody bathed me before, and practically I don't want them to," He replies as he gets the sponge out of my hand. "I've never had anyone do that because I don't want them,"

"Why, does that have to do with your past?"

"What? No!"H shakes his head scoffing, "This has to do with the contract, no lovely dovely action, no getting attached."

"Oh, shut up," without his approval I have my hands on him and start washing him as like another does so to their child. Surprisingly, he stands and doesn't say a thing, but the smile on his lips says everything.

I'm the first one leaving the shower. After some minutes, he joins me, but I have already dried my hair and my body, so I'm about to go to the bedroom and wear my clothes when he grabs my hand and stops me,

"No one has ever touched me because I didn't want them to get attached, didn't want to give them false hopes. But I'm glad you feisty woman touched me," With a smirk, he lets go of my wrist and starts drying himself. I stay there as I stare at him stands before me with a towel wrapped sexily around his waist,

"So I'm the first who touched you?" I narrow my eyes at him,

"Well, not the first one, but definitely a special one," he replied without looking at me.

"So I wouldn't get that as a false hope like others do?"

His lips turn into a thin line as his jaw clenches, he doesn't answer, though,

"Aren't you afraid that I will fall in love with you?" I cross my arm as I tilt my head,

"No, I guess I'm not," Well, you damn should be because I am.

After dressing into our clothes, him into a dark blue shirt that holds to his body in a very hot way and me into my dress from last night since I didn't bring anything with me, he leads me to the kitchen and we have a simple breakfast with toasts, jelly, and coffee.

I'm not really into jams so I decide to lurk into his refrigerator. But when I open it I'm stunned by how much it contains food. The size of the fridge is almost twice of my fridge, but I thought it must almost empty but how wrong was I.

There is every type of fruit and some ready food in vacuums. The sign of the Nutella among them all shining like a star brings a huge small on my face.

When I sit down on the bar stool next to Andrew, who is reading his newspaper like an old man, I screw the lid and take a huge spoon of it. The second I taste the chocolate, I moan into that gets Andrew's attention as he looks at me raising an eyebrow,

"What?" I ask innocently as I arch my eyebrows,

"What are you moaning into?" Now a frown covers his face,

"Hmm," I moan loudly again, "Are you jealous Mr. Martinez?"

His eyes suddenly turn black and his expression shows a dangerous form,

"Don't tempt me," he narrows his eyes. Our daring eyes break their contact the moment his phone goes off. He murmurs a curse as he answers his phone.

After his phone call, we leave the penthouse and go straight to the garage where his cars are lined up. It's impressive how a man can have so many toys.

"Planning on riding one of your luxury toys?" I ask as we made our way to them,

"Not exactly," he opens the door to a black Land Rover. If this isn't called luxury, then I don't have a life at all with my living. He gets in and gets off to the road. We drive into a peaceful piano melody which the monitor says, Bach. I close my eyes and relax.

"We are here," A husky voice speaks near my ear and I open my eyes immediately. Was I sleeping?

Taking a look at out, I realize we stopped in front of a very high-class boutique. Andrew swirls around the hood to my door and opens it for me and I step on the pavement. God, even the pavements are high-class.

"Come on, let's go in," he puts his hand on my small back and the other, on the glass door. Pushing it open, he ushers me in.

With a shy smile, I step in when the luxury of the boutique hits me. Wow, this place is something. My heart's jaw drops while my mind looks around with wide eyes, shocked as me.

While looking around in awe, Andrew stands next to me with a small chuckle. I must control myself to not drop my jaw! I went to some boutiques with Ella and Alice which I have to say I believed they were at the ultimate richness point in my opinion, but now seeing this big shop with lots of clothes here and there, I must confess this is really something.

"Is this where you promised me?"

"Yes, I believe you need a wardrobe," do I? I should be offended, but I'm not. Ah, yes 'AHH'.

"And how am I supposed to pay for it?" I say as I look around worriedly,

"You shouldn't, I do."

No way in hell. I'm not going to allow him to pay bucks for me. I vowed myself to be independent even if in the future, I get a husband, I won't allow him to buy me anything.

"I don't like you to buy me things," I cross my arms and stand there as I dare him to do anything,

"Oh, you so are, Ms. Brown, the minute you sign the contract you agreed to the terms," he takes a step to me with those scary eyes of his and I drop my guard, unconsciously, "Is that clear?"

Damn me for signing the damn contract and damn me for agreeing to even come here. Eventually, I nod.

---------------------------------------------------

oh my my my Laura, you are playing with fire...

Don't you think so?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 263 50
If you're given a chance to live once more, will you take it? Even if... it comes at a cost? A dying woman reminisces on her short life and comes to...
167K 5.9K 56
#12 - writing #17 - fantasy romance #19- books Elle had lost all her hope.Sinking in the chasm of poverty and misfortune Elle decides it is better to...
5.7M 145K 73
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
10.1K 1K 70
Book 1 of Affection Series ♡ You were an unexpected surprise, the defining moment. The collision of stars that slammed into me hard and sent my chaot...