ยน Sound of Fire, House of the...

By glenrheesgf

You wanna be mean, mixed signals don't park She's gonna be dead, I just got a magic wand House of the Dra... More

๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—— ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—ฆ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. dragonback
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. a proposal
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. the young knight
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. a dragons lesson
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. a great change
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. remembrance
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. the longing nights at sea
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. the cannibal and the daring
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. he'll have to close an eye
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. bonded by blood
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. the realms promise and the one-eyed

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. prophecy

871 38 4
By glenrheesgf

CHAPTER ONE
Prophecy

124 after the conquest
pentos, essos

               "ÑUHA BRŌZI issa Dārilaros Daemon Targaryen."

               The nine year old Daenaera Targaryen sat with her father, learning High Valyrian, in the small library in Pentos. The castle they've been staying in, as guests, is where Dany, her sisters, and her parents have lived her whole life. She was the eldest out of her two sisters and her dragon, Stormfyre, is the eldest out of the eggs that were placed in her and her sisters cradles— though Rhaena Targaryen's hasn't hatched yet, Stormfyre was older than Moondancer. But even still with Dany being older, she struggled sometimes with certain sentences and dragon commands in High Valyrian.

               So her father tended to help her occasionally. "This one is pretty simple." Daemon told his eldest daughter.

               "My name is . . ." Daenaera glanced down at the books on the desk they were using. "Prince! My name is Prince Daemon Targaryen."

               "Very good, Dany." He smiled as he flipped the page of the open book. "This next one is for your dragon, Stormfyre: Dokimarvose."

               The young Targaryen and Velaryon dragonrider looked down at her lap and her dark lilac eyes stuck to the white gown she wore, since the hour was becoming late, and she twisted the Valyrian steel ring her father had forged for her. The ring didn't connect all the way around but instead it overlapped each other in the front since their was a silver dragon, to represent her father's House, and a silver seahorse, to represent her mother's House. Dany's eyes moved from her gown to the single ring she had on her finger, for a couple of seconds she stared at the dragon that had the tiniest red stone on the eye.

               She slightly frowned since she couldn't think of the dragon command right away. It was as if the silver dragon forged on her ring was mocking her every time she looked into its red eye. Daenaera was a dragonrider, a Targaryen, and she couldn't remember simple commands for her own dragon. "I . . . I don't remember, Father. I'm sorry." She looked up from her ring and met her father's eyes.

               "I didn't remember completely when I claimed the Queen of Dragons, either." Dany turned her head from her mother's voice and she smiled. Laena Velaryon wore a blue dress, one that matched the color of the sea, and her curly silver hair laid behind her shoulders. The mother of three and wife to the Rogue Prince walked towards the desk and stood beside her daughter. "It is okay to not remember. You are only a child, you have much time."

               "Your mother is right," Daemon said as he closed the book they were using. "You will learn."

               Dany smiled as her mother bent over to place a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Now, it is time to let your mind rest from all the learning you've done today. I will see you to bed in a minute, my sweet girl."

               "Okay," Daenaera then stood up and turned to give her father a quick kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight, Father." The young girl faced Laena and gave her mother a kiss on the cheek back. "Goodnight, Mother."

               When Dany left the small library that her parents stayed in, she decided to see what her sisters were doing before she went to her chambers for the night. Her small hands trailed along the fancy railings in the castle of Pentos as she skipped to either of her sister's chambers, and Rhaena's happened to be the one she approached first. The first thing she noticed was the door slightly open and the warm light peeking through, from the fireplace Dany assumed, and when she entered the room she felt the chill breeze of the dark night. The nighttime was always a bit colder on Pentos since they were so close to the Narrow Sea.

               Inside Rhaena's chambers was a going fire, like Dany assumed, and by the fire was Rhaena. The youngest daughter of Laena Velaryon and Daemon Targaryen held the chosen dragon egg for her cradle above the hot fire, like she had been for the past month ever since their parents let her take full responsibility for it. They still helped of course, but there wasn't much to do besides keep the egg warm, so Rhaena has kept it in her own room in case it did ever hatch.

               "Do you have a name picked out yet, Sister?"

               Rhaena pulled her dragon egg away from the fire and turned in surprise, she wasn't expecting anyone to walk into her chambers. "Uh, no. No, I haven't yet." She stood up and place the warm egg back in its heat cradle. "I think it'll just come to me when I actually see the dragon."

               "I get it. I only chose Stormfyre because mother says the egg hatched right after a great storm." Dany sat down on her sister's bed, Rhaena soon joined her after closing the cradle. "I'm not sure what I would've named him if she didn't tell me that."

               Both of the sisters laughed and Dany spoke up again. "If you want, I can convince mother or father to take you, me, and Baela on a long dragon ride over the sea in the morning. Or maybe even convince father to let us visit Driftmark like we've always talked about."

               Rhaena blinked as she imagined being on dragonback, even if someone else was pulling the reins. "That would be very fun. I wish Stormfyre or Moondancer were large enough to mount two, though. That would be fun, to ride with you or Baela."

               "And we will one day. Very soon." Daenaera reassured. "Stormfyre is getting larger by the years. Then we'll be able to soar through the skies together and no one can stop up."

               The youngest of the three sisters smiled with much excitement running through her veins and she pulled her eldest sister into a hug. "Thank you, Dany."

               And Dany didn't hesitate to hug her back. "You don't need to thank me." She held her sister tight for a second longer before pulling away. "I must go to my chambers before mothers sees us to bed, but we'll convince them. Promise." Rhaena nodded before she watched Dany leave her chambers.

124 after the conquest
red keep, king's landing

              DURING THE warm summer breeze in Westeros, where most lords and ladies would be outside enjoying the nice weather, Jaehaera Velaryon was running through the tall halls of the castle. The young Princess wore a pink and gold gown that had elegant flowers stitched all over, the sleeves cut off just above her elbows but long cuffs covered the back of her arms, and around her stomach was a gold beaded chain with a small pink sapphire attached to the front so it would match her gown. Her shoes weren't made for running, since she was supposed to be in her learning lessons with her brothers, uncles, and aunts, but she had to find a place to hide so that Jacaerys wouldn't find her. 

              The two eldest children of Princess Rhaenyra, and even her youngest son, had a reputation of being reckless. As Queen Alicent Hightower would say. But they were only kids and most kids did not want to sit in a candlelit room while learning about their ancestry. Jaehaera and Jacaerys were apart of most of those kids. And so were their uncles, Aegon and Aemond Targaryen, the lords and ladies just had less to say about their reckless actions is all. Jaehaera didn't mind what people said about her and her family since she got to do almost everything she wanted to, despite anyone's nasty words.

               As the nine year old girl kept running through the halls, she ignored everyone person she passed since it had definitely been longer than a minute and her brother could find her any moment now. Her long silver hair, that was in a single braid behind her back with many flyaways from her and Jace playing, flew behind her ears and neck as she got to the end of the hall and slowed her pace. The bright sun peeked through the Faith of the Seven symbol in the window, blinding the Princess for a moment as she looked around her surroundings. There were two large and wide pillars at the end of the halls that stood on opposite sides of each other.

               Within a second, Jaehaera chose to hide behind the tall pillar on the left and she pulled her dress slightly to the side so no one would even think she was there. She stood there with her ring covered hands holding her dress for maybe a minute before she heard far away, but approaching, footsteps over the scattered chatters in the halls.

               "Jaehaera!"

               It was her younger brother, Jacaerys. She cursed to herself, to which she would hardly blame Aegon for teaching her the word, since the lords and ladies she ran past moments before most likely told Jace where she went.

               "They said she went this way."

               Jace wasn't alone. Jaehaera rolled her eyes since he barely attempted to look for her with no help. Then she heard a snort, one that was all too familiar.

               Jaehaera dropped her dress and pushed herself off the pillar, turning around to see her brother and both of her uncles beside him. "You're a cheater, Jace!"

               Aegon nudged Jace's shoulder with a laugh. "Told you she would be here."

               "No, actually Lord Caswell did." Aemond corrected his older brother with an annoyed look, like he didn't want to be doing this with them, but Jace only giggled.

               "You guys suck." Princess Jaehaera huffed as she started to walk towards them so that she could get past them. "You had to ask Lord Caswell, really?"

               "Wait, Jae," Jacaerys stopped his older sister from walking away, squinting from the beaming sun. "We can play again. Fair this time, I swear." But when she didn't answer and only stared at him with a hard and unconvincing look, he pouted. "Please?"

               Aegon snorted, Aemond crossed his arms as he glanced behind them, and Jaehaera rolled her violet eyes. Again. "Fine. But this time you're hiding while me, Luke, Aegon, Aemond, Saera, and Helaena look for you." She smiled sweetly as Jace's face dropped, then she glanced between her uncles. "Sounds good, right?"

               "Sounds like a hunting party, so," Aegon nodded with a nonchalant shrug. "Yeah. Sounds good to me."

               Jace looked up at Aegon in disbelief. "Hunting party? What does that mean?"

               "It means me and little Aemond here, maybe even little Luke, will grab big sharp spears and chase you—"

               "Uh, no," Jaehaera quickly stopped Aegon from finishing his sentence as she put her hand on Jace's shoulder. "He just means you'll a lot of more eyes looking for you, is all. We can make it so that you don't have to hide just in the castle, you can go in the courtyard if you really want to."

               "Or even the dragonpit, if you wish." Aegon suggested sarcastically, to which Aemond quietly groaned.

               "You're an ass, Aegon."

               The firstborn son of King Viserys and Queen Alicent hummed. "Yeah, something I don't see you ever getting."

               Aemond uncrossed his arms, about to say something back to his brother but Jaehaera quickly bit down her laugh and stopped them from fighting. "Okay, before you guys have your weird cat fight of the day, how about we finish our game?" Jacaerys stared at his sister with the same put he used to convince her to keep playing. "Aegon, Aemond, hide with Jace while me, Luke, and your sisters look for you."

               Neither of the brothers complained, since their lessons for the day were done and they had nothing better to do anyway, and Jace let out a short sigh of relief. He didn't want to get chased down with spears like Aegon was about to fully explain. When the two silver-haired boys and their brown-haired nephew turned away from Jaehaera, she followed them until they reached the different paths in the halls. Then she went to find Luke, Helaena, and Saera while her uncles and brother hid either in our outside of the castle.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(authors note)
OKAY SO. i've decided to add some intro chapters to show more of my ocs lives before all of it gets turned around. and i've also made some changes, but not any drastic ones
i hope you guys enjoy the little revamp lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 10.5K 47
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
303K 12.2K 78
( ๐•๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž. โ”† ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ง ๐ซ๐ก๐ž๐ž ) โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... veronรญca hayes is occupied. with raising a child and being in th...
2K 79 9
. . . i have loved you from the start . . . in which aaron slowly realizes how much she truly means to him. โช แด€แด€ส€แดษด x แดแด„ โซ ...
100K 2.9K 21
Warning: 18+ ABO worldแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บ ficแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€ท แ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌ แ€€แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹