𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

By simpfor_blair

ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵇˡᵉᵉᵈˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵈᵃʳᵏⁿᵉˢˢ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᶜᵒⁿⁿᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳᵒᵘˢ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ. "finally" i hissed between my teeth. tr... More

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘!!?
~
|0.1|
|0.2|
|0.3|
|0.4|
|0.5|
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰'𝐞𝐦 |0.7|
|0.8|
|0.9|
|10|
|11|

|0.6|

7 2 0
By simpfor_blair

Dᴀɪsʏ

Everything is black , I dont know where am I even.
The last time I....um I was with a blonde ,oceanic eyes and had a good physic. He helped me get out of that room. I cant remember much after he carried me out.
head is just hurting way too bad.

My eyeballs moved . Wait? am i? am I dead?
I felt my hands lingering over my abdomen.
I tried to move to open my eyes .

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁱˢ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ .

I tried to move, now Im able to hear things.

ᵈᵃⁱˢʸ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵉⁿˢᵉˢ.

A sudden jerk of my body or maybe where Im lying and my eyelids rose up , revealing the huge curtains right infront me , beside a huge portrait.

ʷᵒᵃʰ? ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ⁱᵐ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ʳᵉᵇⁱʳᵗʰ ᵃˢ ᵃ ᵠᵘᵉᵉⁿ.

ʷᵒʷ.

I coughed, no there was actually something stuck up !
finally now im able to understand and process thoughts.

This room is huge with portraits , lavish coloured walls , dark and royal furniture.
Its modern.

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵏⁱⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ʳᵉᵇⁱʳᵗʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉʳᵃ ⁱˢ ᵗʰⁱˢ?

I woke up,stretching myself slowly and yawning .
I should have manners as I'm the queen now I guess. Oh god there's even a picture of me here.
I'm I still dreaming maybe I should pinch myself. I feel drunk.
Ouch it hurts.

I tried to remove these soft fluffy sheets off me,you know its hard . I just dont wanna wake up. The feeling gets weird each time I look around to obeserve , understand and process it.

My feets were pressed inside this bed , there was a bell right beside it.

ᵈᵃⁱˢʸ! ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ.

Finally, not having the guts to face whatever is going to happen I yet  chose to ring the little bell .
The bell produced a little ring ring sound.

ᶜᵘᵗᵉᵉ!!

My body got off this bed , stepping forward towards the windows.
Its indeed a palace.

The huge curtains drawn letting the sun rays inside the room.
Tiny me is maybe not even one fourth of these.

breathe daisy...
Everything will be fine!.
I feel as if needles are piercing through me, the body pain is unbearable.

Before I can even move further, somebody knocked on those doors, loud knocks echoing.

" { Clears throat } Excuse me mam can I please.. " before the person would be complete speaking , I quickly slid the door open.

His face went expressionless as soon as he saw me.

" M-mam no! " Woah his accent .

He right way carried me and dropped me on my bed.

Am I a joke to you mr?

Do you know how hard it was for me to woke up and got up from this cozy sheets.
HUH!

Inner me obviously cursed this guy.

I moved my fringes back and saw that same blonde, oceanic eyes , and obvious good physic as he carried me right now!!

Our eyes met , filling me with butterflies inside. Making my cheeks fill in with blood as if pricked they'll bleed.

What's wrong with me, daisy calm down.
He looked angry but worried the same time.

" M-...." Before he could address me mam again , my fingers went straight infront of his lips.
Slightly away cause I didn't wanted those perfect lips to get ruined by my rotten fingers.

" Mhm.. call me daisy.. we know each other now " I said not able to get my eyes off him.

He licked his lips , making my heart beat go more faster.

ⁱᵐ ⁱ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʳᵐᵗʰ.

" I'm not allowed to ..", his words are irritating now.

" Can you please call me daisy? I'm more comfortable with that " I said pursing my lips shut again getting awkward by his each stare.

" Daisy? Do you remember me " he asked, as if I was drugged.

" Yes I do. Wait no I forgot your name and can you tell me why am I here? Don't tell me you are among the royals? Or what era is this ? Tell me ? I'm way too curious. What kind of room is this. Why this bell is placed right beside me and those curtains,why are they so huge . I'm confused" I shut myself up because , my words were going beyond limits.

He chuckled hearing me out ,

" No daisy. You don't remember bout your mother and you? Here . Your father and all. This is what I know your father Jeremy that's it. I don't know bout royals..um..what is it? And about this all. Don't worry you'll get to use to these lavish things" His words made me shiver. All giving me a reminder of him being one of the throne of the cactus which bought me here.

Those words reminded me of the nightmare and everything, sudden shiver all on me. Mentioning dad's name was kind of funny when it was between me and mom.

This is where the reality hit me.
I remembered each and every moment.
The tangling of my body and then kidnapping my mom leaving, me being trapped in a room with photographs of me and dad.

" Theo,hope you remember me Lil daisy? "
He offered a hand , reminding me his name.

" Theo..." My words hanged in the air.

He placed his hand on mine, squeezing my lil fist in his huge .
" Don't worry I'm here with you? Just help me build trust with your dad " Theo ended.

" Why? Is that so " I asked being curious.

Now Im getting a bit comfortable around him.

" Last night I helped you escape that room, fact I saved you Lil daisy. Your dad is a bit aggressive and you know he is more like you touched my fucking daughter and you are next! " Theo sat right infront of me in a wooden chair . Crossed legs snapping his fingers.

" What do you mean by next ? " I asked gulping down the fear.

" To be shot by his favorite gun " he stated.
Those words shut my brain down.

" Oh my god! Don't tell me he's gonna .."
I covered my mouth with my hands.

" Nah Lil daisy, I saved you . " He ended.

Oh lord. Now I can breath.

When the heck did he became like this?

" You know stay in the bed , they drugged you . You are on high drugs plus we need you to be safe and perfect for tonight " Theo took my hands in his, rubbing them slightly.

" So they gave me drugs and I'm literally fine " I said , c'mon I was being sarcastic.
He chuckled  hearing me out , that deep stare not leaving my eyes.

My eyes surveyed his moce reminding me of her.

" Where's mom?" I frowned.
I care for her and I don't care bout anyone else not even me right now.

" I'm sorry daisy, but I really don't know what they did with her or where she is right now" he sighed.

Theo ran his long fingers through his blonde tangled locks, whole messy and a silver chain hanging down his neck upto his chest. Revealing the bumpy and broad area beneath.

The cloth he is wrapped up with is sleeveless .

My silence was noticed by him.

" Your silence , The quietest rage " he kissed me on my wrist , dragging his chair towards me .

" Over in here , you would find people from all around the world, each with different personality. Don't forget what you carry infront of them okay? I'm not trying to win you over. I'm trying to make you feel safe and okay because it's my responsibility" he ended. I feel he has genuine feelings for everyone and I respect that.
He still had my hands in his, gaining his warmth.

" Theo " I said making him get much closer to me.

" I don't know if you know him but do you know somebody named richard? " I tried hard not to hesitate.

" I see you love birds . He is no more Richard " those words screwed me up.

My eye brows rose in confusion.

" He is Tristan now, the family Wants to hide his true identity because after his father he must have some inheritance so yeah . He is a good freind of mine . Good buddies you know"
Theo moved the chair back trying to create space between us , but bitch stood up and sat right next to me .
I simply nodded trying harder to fight back the blush.

He lurked near, his hot breath fanning my neck, his lips travelling from my eyes upto my ear.

" You never know which body carries how much bullets and blades. I want you to be prepared . Today evening a grand party of your arrival so you need to show elegance.If you lost , remember here are some unholy fellows who only craves for holy bodies "
he smirked , kissing my cheeks and letting in bunch of ladies carrying all those things he said except " blades  bullets and guns "

I sighed to myself, letting my body rest for more.

The ladies here had different bags with them.

Half of the bags were of clothes, half makeup and other essential.

" Mam? Here " the maid guided me for the bathroom and actually my room!.

The room I was right now was just for the visitors.
I mean woah? The visitors are treated like true gems.

I wonder what my room would look like.
For some certain reason I wont be staying in my room for more 15 days , so hell yeah I need to share room with someone.

How poor these guys are. They have rooms for everything they have maids for everything and now ? Im not even able to see bathroom.

********************(*_*)

The smell of the fresh new clothes make me feel sick.
Right now I need to be prepared to Meet my new family get to see their warm sides and mine too.

My room? Oh babe not mine.
It's Theo's room.
I'll be settling for the next 15 days, in here.
Honestly I'm okay with that.
The boys here are worse than Theo.
Theo is better than 'em and I trust him now.

After the morning, we had more conversations after when he showed me around.
I see him as a golden retriever dog. Playful nature and Always smiley.
The squeaky and the one who always have that warmth in his chest.
I heard a knock again on the door expecting I would  even approach , there stood Theo with a wide grin leaning on the door.

" You look stunning Lil daisy " Theo smirked, kissing me on my cheeks.
He actually treats me like his own sis, but somewhere I'm growing on him. It's not even been a night and you are growing up on murderers.
Daisy daisy, you are still little daisy.

Lil daisy....

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛:- 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚢'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚍.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.4K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...
8.5M 200K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
645K 13.8K 43
I glare at him, "I gave you information, so you let me go. That was the deal." He raises an eyebrow, "Are you forgetting who you're talking to? Watch...
78.8K 1.5K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...