not the hero hunter now (opm...

By ManLikeETO

after garou taught saitama 'the reversal of causality' he should've have died from god taking away his powers... More

where am i
not from here
a new friend
first day of UA
Fateful Encounter: Genos and Blast
first day teaching
confronting the past
unexpected bonds
The mysterious servant
unexpected Arrivals
your power, your life
(A/N)
the battle field awaits
Unknown Forces: The Calm Before the Storm
City in Chaos: Heroes vs Villains
awakened garou: cosmic fear mode
the fallen lines
garou vs the servants
(A/N)
Bitter Rain: Farewell to a Fallen wolf
saitama vs god
saitama vs god pt 2
the fist that helped god

the end

83 6 5
By ManLikeETO

Few days later

Midoriya POV

"It was not until sometime afterward that I read the report by the heroes public safety commission and got the whole picture of what happened in this series of events. Right before the villain search-and-destroy operation, the safety commission invited a key person involved in the Deika incident headquarters."

"With the death of the chairwoman the public safety commission was thrown into chaos. In the midst of that, the villain search-and-destroy operation went ahead as planned. The team led by endeavour stormed jaku Hospital. Their target was All for one's close confidant and the person who created the bioengineered Nomus, Kyudai Garaki."

"However, the captured Garaki was a double created by twice. The heroes became embroiled in fighting as the Nomus mounted a counterattack. Thinking back on it now, as those of us in the rear Guard were evacuating residents, the fighting had already begun."

"Few minutes after the raid had begun, Mirko had cornered the real Garaki, But Garaki activated upper-tier Nomus called 'high ends'. Even though Mirko was wounded, she was able to find Tomura Shigaraki, whose body was undergoing modifications after receiving God's powers according to Mr Garou."

"However, she was unable to destroy the equipment, and with the addition of the heroes who rushed to the scene, it became a free-for-all fight. The heroes fighting was in vain, and Shigaraki awakened. At the hands of shigaraki with his hands enhanced quirk and the Powers he received from God, Jaku city suffered serious damage with the hospital at the center of it all. At that time I felt it. Shigaraki was there."

"This wasn't the only thing. At the same time when team endeavour started their raid, 80 kilometres away from Jaku hospital, at the paranormal liberation Front's secret base, Gunga Villa, was a massive spaceship which could be seen from 100s of miles away along with a massive skyscraper which emerged from the ground."

"a team of heroes led by edge shot also started their operation. Their surprise attack succeeded, and the fight was progressing to the heroes advantage. According to reports, Hawks who was in the middle of an undercover investigation, took on the duty of eliminating their ability to use twice's Quirk, which was thought to be able to influence the direction of the fight. Although Hawks carried out his mission, he was badly injured he managed to escape from Dabi who had also received powers from God."

"With the appearance of Geten, a leader in the paranormal liberation front, gigantomachia all for one's right hand and a massive Dog which Garou said it was overgrown rover, the fight was leaning in favour of the heroes made an about-face."

"In order to be by Shigaraki's side, Gigantomachia started moving, taking members of the league and the liberation Front with him. Mt lady tried her best to stop Gigantomachia to stop her only to be attack by the massive Dog called overgrown rover."

"With his overwhelming strength the heroes were no match and were losing heavily until lots of unknown heroes showed up. While a few students and the Fronts were being cornered by villains,

the villains were blasted by a Cyborg who later introduced himself as Genos, the disciple of Mr Saitama."

"While overgrown rover was attacking everywhere, it was thrown into space by a Female Hero who later said her name was Tatsumaki. She was strong but another female with the same abilities as her engaged into battle with her and their fight could be felt throughout the planet. A while after that a massive centipede emerged from the underground and was so tall that it's full height could leave the earth's atmosphere. Garou took care of it easily and left the students and the team led by edgeshot in shock and Awe".

"Meanwhile, at the ruins of Jaku hospital, the battle of death between team endeavour and Shigaraki continued. Shigaraki, who had gained physical strength and regeneration through modification and the 'divine power', forced the heroes into a tough battle. Endeavour, Aizawa, Ryukyu, gran Torino were heavily injured."

"And then, gigantomachia joined Shigaraki at his side. There was nothing to do but to escape. Me and Kachan were just about to arrive until we met with Garou and Mr Saitama. Garou said there was nothing we could do but to leave with the civilians and that he would kill shigaraki and the League all by himself."

"According to endeavour he witnessed Garou's abilities and said that he was beyond the leagues strength. Garou killed Shigaraki and Himiko Toga, he left Dabi and spinner alive but took their powers away. He completely obliterated Gigantomachia in a single Karate Chop."

"After that Mr Saitama jumped to the spaceship at an incredible speed which took him a few minutes to get there, same with Mr Garou but he headed towards the Skyscraper. They both eliminated them."

"After that Saitama left the ship to help other heroes a in need and Garou went to kill the servants. While he did manage to kill them all, it cost his own life and he was dead. I found him with both his arms missing and a huge scar on his stomach. It was truly terrifying. All the others had defeated the Liberation army and the monsters. They all made their way to where i told them i was and they couldn't believe that Garou was dead."

"a few minutes later a creature which the class S heroes said was God. He wanted to make sure that no being would remove their limiter and become stronger than him. He was about to strike when that blast guy said "he can" and then there he was. Saitama, his expression was different and I can say on behalf of everyone present there that he sent shivers down our spines. His head was covered in nuclear waste liquid which we thought was blood. Blast opened several portals for us heroes to leave and were were in an unknown dimension which blast said it was a 1st person dimension and we could see everything. It was really confusing so we didn't ask anymore question. What we did see was Saitama fighting God. It was like a cinema."

"One thing I can say for sure is that none of us are in the level of these people. We don't stand a chance against them or the monsters they've fought. Mr Saitama's strength had no bottom and he destroyed everything with his final move. We all felt the shakes and what nots. But that God creature quickly fixed it along with Saitama."

"After a few hours we entered the portal blast made us and went back to our universe. Saitama saw Garou's body and was sorrow. He asked blast to revive him, but blast refused saying he was a threat and the whole point of this mission was to kill him. There blast attacked Saitama, but Saitama easily tanked all of his attacked and responded with his own. He stopped inches away from his and blast was scared to the core. He agreed to revive him back only if he took responsibility if he turned evil.

"Soon after that statement he began reviving him back to life and we were all happy for that. That day lots of civilians and heroes lost their lives (midnight doesn't die). The government and the heroes helped building back the damaged cities and environment."

Present

Garou was in his apartment with Saitama watching tv.

Garou- "by the way Nezu asked you to be a teacher in UA."

Saitama- ".................."

Garou- "I guess I'll tell him no then".

Saitama POV- "i wasn't teaching genos shit and now they expect me to teach some brats" saitama yelled comically inside his head"

Garou- "I still don't understand why you stayed here anyway?" he asked.

Saitama- "I guess I could use a break from all those monsters and what nots, plus I'm here to help these guys. Who knows maybe a strong guy will appear one day". Saitama responded.

Garou- "I guess that's fair."

Saitama- "are you still going to teach those students?"

Garou- "yeah and you should too or else... the rent here is really expensive and the last time i checked you don't have a job".

Saitama (slammed his head on the table)- "goddammit.... the hell am I supposed to teach these kids. What... How to be a great Hero" he yelled annoyed.

Garou (laughing)- "figure it out Baldy".

Saitama- "fine I'll think about it"

The next day

Saitama was waiting outside of nezu's office in a suit with a shiny bald head.

Saitama- "I still think this is a bad idea".

Garou- "stfu".

Saitama just groaned in pain as he heard Nazu saying, "come in".

Garou- "hey Mr Nezu. Saitama too some thoughts about the offer you made, and he would like to join UA as a teacher."

Nezu (taking a sip from his tea)- "well that is wonderful Mr Saitama I'm glad you want to join us.

Saitama- "yeah...." (he said with a goofy bord expression)

Nezu- "you'll be the best person to teach students how to be and act like a Hero".

Saitama- "soka".

Nezu- "since you don't have a place to stay, we can get you an apartment near the dorms so you can live and protect from intruders"

Garou- "ya hear that Baldy"

Saitama- "thanks Mr doggy"

Garou facepalmed himself while nezu was amused.

Nezu- "it's fine you guys can leave now. Oh, and Mr Saitama you'll start from tomorrow"

Garou- "thanks"

They said as they left the office. While they were walking, they came across Midoriya.

Midoriya- "oh hey guys. What are you doing here?"

Garou- "Baldy over here is going to be a teacher here so get used to it kid."

Midoriya- "this is great I'll tell the others about this, oh also you should come to the dorms tonight we are having a gathering and i was hoping if you too could come".

Saitama/Garou- "yeah sure we're down"

Midoriya- "great".

Timeskip

Garou and Saitama were walking towards the dorm and talking. Garou was wearing his casual outfit and Saitama was wearing an oppai hoodie.

Saitama- "btw I saw you and that girl kissing thee other day during the battle. Care to explain that?"

Garou (bushing slightly)- "i-i did. I seemed to find interest in melissa... I don't know why."

Saitama- "that's alright I guess... I did find someone interesting, but I guess all my emotions are gone.

Garou- "and who is this person..."

Saitama- "Fubuki..."

Garou was caught off guard by his statement.

Garou- "that B class hero? You know what I respect you.

Saitama- "yeah maybe I'll find someone here..." he said somewhat unsure.

The are now Infront of the 1-a dorm. They knocked on the door and Midoriya opened. He invited them inside and they went in. There was all the students and the teachers including all might and nezu. Melissa was there Aswell, and she ran towards Garou and hugged him.

Melissa- "good to see you wolf".

Garou caught off guard- "please don't call me that"

he groaned in annoyance to which melissa giggled. As they sat down, they saw wild wild pussycats there Aswell to which Saitama didn't mind. Garou saw 2 kids playing a board game with the girl of 1-a.

Garou- "he's just like him".

Saitama was confused at first but then saw kota and eri playing then he realised what he meant.

Saitama- "you mean Tareo?" Garou nodded.

After some talking and playing games they ate their dinner and were asking all types of question about Saitama.

Mina- "how are you so strong?"

Lida- "what's your quirk?"

Kirishima- "yeah that punch was so manly"

Todoroki- "why are you Bald?"

Saitama was annoyed but just accepted his fate. He answered everyone's questions and while that was happening melissa and Garou were somewhere private.

Garou (blushing)- "so... i... why did you do that back there.

Melissa (giggled)- "i guess i had to thank you for saving me some way."

Garou- "i... thanks for that. It was my first time"

Melissa (surprised)- "it was my first time too"

Garou- "really?"

Melissa- "yes. Wanna do a second time"

As they both got closer and closer, their faces were inches away from each other and they connected their lips into one another. After a few mins they separated.

Melissa (giggling)- "not bad"

Unknown to them, the girls were watching as they realised their plan had worked and melissa and Garou were with each other now.

Mina (excited) "IT WORKED YAAYYY!"

Jirou- "nice work guys!"

Uraraka- "i don't think we should spy on them mina"

Yaoyorozu- "let's just leave guys" she said nervously

Before any of them could react Garou appeared behind them and gave them a killer instinct sending shivers down to their core.

Mina (scared)- M-Mr Garou... W... we were just walking by.

Garou- "bullshit all of you are going to be in trouble once I'm done now leave before i break your bones."

They ran comically as melissa was giggling at how overreactive Garou was. After the teachers and the wild wild pussycats left the dorm, it was time to say goodbye.

Garou- "is this it?"

Melissa- "yeah I'll come and visit you every month i promise" she said as she hugged him.

Garou- "I'll see you soon melissa" he said as he kissed her one last time to which everyone reacted like the girls".

Melissa and her dad went inside the car and left as they all waved goodbyes. Garou and Saitama went back inside the dorms and sat down tired.

Shouji- "Mr Garou what was that costume you were wearing?"

Midoriya- "do you guys mean the monster looking one?"

Kirishima- "no he was like a cosmic entity, like a God.

Garou began explaining his entire story on how he was transformed into different types of monster forms, and he's fights with the heroes and his hero hunting stories to which they all understood him and didn't question since they knew he was good now. He also told them about their fight with Saitama during that ominous future.

Bakugo- "what do you call that form anyway".

Kirishima- "i bet its really manly!"

Garou- "awakened Garou: cosmic fear mode"

Class 1-a- "woah"

Mineta- "that sounds badass"

Kaminari- "you bet".

As they all finished their talking Garou and Saitama went back to their apartment and finished the night. They were now living in the best place with great friends and Etc... Garou was now happy that his ways had changed, and he was good with it all. They all lived a great live with Saitama now a teacher and Midoriya mastering All for one and the students becoming great heroes.

Somewhere in tarturas

All for one (smirking)- "I'm coming for you Izuku Midoriya.

a/n
hope you guys enjoyed the story. it was my first time writing a story in wattpad and i guess i could've done a better job at writing this story. i think its better if i end it like this since there is nothing else to do. again thank you for reading it and thank you for your support. i'm making another story which i uploaded the first chapter, you can read it if you want. its about saitama teaching deku to become as strong as him. i'm also doing a crossover between these two anime's. thank you again peace out ✌️🔥.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 65 5
I wanted to read a good crossover with Mahoraga, but there weren't any so I thought "Fine, I'll do it myself." Basically, Saitama from One Punch Man...
54.4K 1.9K 24
On his deathbed, Garou reflects on the path he's walked. His own Absolute Evil had taken away his future, and now the world he had went through hell...
41.1K 1.6K 37
Through a twist of fate, Izuku Midoriya can't do anything right... not even die correctly... but circumstances have given him another chance. His sou...
9.7K 174 16
After Vaccine Man was defeated by Saitama, two heroes witnessed him killed Vaccine Man. The two random heroes reported this to the Hero Association...