Blood Moon

By asianslothff

CIA SPECIAL OPERATIONS AGENT Charlie Hansen has gone through so much in life and has been trained in all thin... More

Characters
BOOK ONE
1.1
1.2
1.3

Prologue

38 3 1
By asianslothff

"We're wearing tuxedos and flirting with sexy women. If that's not espionage I don't know what is" FDR spoke as he looked at the casino party like building, they were to infiltrate in a little bit to stop a man who is trading. He was in another building looking at it with a birds' eye view and gave his binoculars to his partner.

"I don't know. This mission is missing something" Tucker said as he looked at his partner/ best friend. Someone's heels tapped the beautiful marble floor as they approached the two, she wore a beautiful black dress and cleared her throat. Both men turned to her, and she took the small binoculars and pointed at the men that were stepping out a helicopter.

"Would a parachute escape, a briefcase full of money and a villain stepping out of a helicopter be enough to fill that missing something?" I asked as I looked at my dad and uncle.

"Perfect" my dad spoke but his tie was off a bit and I waved my hand and I used my magic to tilt it back, so that he looked perfect. They looked at me as I smiled, giving my father a kiss and then one to my uncle FDR. I then broke down the small binoculars and my father smiled at me.

"You look beautiful, darling just beautiful" he spoke as I smiled and my uncle just smirked at me.

"I hope you used your old man's card to buy this, if not I have not been a good enough influence on you" Uncle FDR said as I rolled my eyes, and waved my hand choking him with the tie around his neck with my magic. He groaned as my father laughed at him and I let go.
We got ready to start, and I looked at them.

"Let's do this" I spoke and I made us disappear with my magic, leaving a puff of smoke in our place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 71 6
the youngest daughter of Rhaenyra Targaryen goes missing and everyone ends up in a room to watch what had happed to the youngest Targaryen. they als...
2.4K 151 6
Damon Salvatore and Lily Winchester Summary: Lily Winchester is the twin sister to the hunter Dean and older sister of Sam Winchester. She is 100% l...
393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...