Reborn

By BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... More

1. Regret
2. Second chance
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58. Dating
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH
78. Teasing
79. Answers
80. Wedding
BONUS CHAPTER

64. Unexpected

3.7K 301 73
By BunnyTaeil

Y/N'S POV 

At the evening there was another shocking news. My grandma called me to saw the breaking news

"THE POLICE CHIEF  AND THE FATHER OF ACTRESS TAE SUMI HAS FILED OFFICIAL LAWSUIT AGAINST HER AGENCY." - "The best actress of 2024 Winner, Nations best actress, the superstar's father who is a police chief of Seoul has filed lawsuit against her agency for hiding and helping the culprit."

"A month ago actress Tae Sumi felt victim of being drug and sexually assaulted. The victim admitted that his intention was to kidnap her and rape her. But she was saved by her bestfriend Kang y/n. She was in her own agency at that time but it happened and she could not trust or call for any help from her own agency. This is why she called her friend who came running and rescued her."

Wait they are mentioning me?  What if Sumi got hate cause of me? 

"Her father who is a police chief himself  investigate and found the culprit but he was sure the culprit did this under someone very influence person's order. When he tried to investigate more higher ups closed the case. But yesterday he got few photos of the culprit and his boss exchanging money. There's also a video but their face is not clear from the angel video was taken."

Who could that be? Is he trying to help Sumi or frame the actual boss of the culprit? 

"So, actress Tae Sumi's father has filed lawsuit. Today he received another parcel where it was few documents of award manipulation and few photos which don't show the culprits face properly. Today her father fileed another lawsuit against Award ceremony's team. And the lawyer for this case is Rowan Hayes. The top lawyer of our country who is also Tae Sumi's friend. Stay with our channel for the update of this news."

~holy shit~

"Why the three of you always together even at time like this?" my grandpa asked. 

Honestly even I don’t know. 

"You three has managed to have the biggest controversies of the year for yourselves. That too at the same day." my grandpa said sarcastically while my grandma smacked him. 

"Oh look they are calling." I show them the incoming video call from that two peasants.

I excused myself. 

I happily answer the call. 

"Congratulations motherfuckers. You two are trending Worldwide on twitter." Rowan yells in  frustration, Sumi doesn’t seems that much bother, her father might warned her before doing it. Also celebrities are always in between controversies. 

"So nobody is talking about you? You are not trending?" Sumi asked 

"Well I am but in Korea. Y/n 1st, you second and I'm in fucking number four. What the heck? Why not 3rd?" 

Seriously he cares about this now? This man has some serious mental issue.

"A singer was caught red hand with his friends wife, he is trending number three. But Rowan that's not the problem. You realize you need to prepare for my case now?" Sumi asked 

"Of course. I've send my best team to collect evidence and I'm going to the main culprits house. Do not worry Sumi bear you will get Justice." Rowan assured and Sumi nodded. She knows he is best at it she doesn’t need to worry. 

"By the way you are fucked up more than anyone shouldn’t you be crying. Why are you smiling like a fool? Did that hit your head? " Rowan asked

"Cause it feels good be in trouble together. Why should I suffer alone?" I said in duh tone.

"Fucking psycho. By the way just sue your parents I'll see the rest. I will make sure your so called parents go through hell. Just say it you idiot. You know how much stressed I'm watching you act like nothing happen." Rowan lectures. 

I smile sadly looking at him. He is just like a older brother I never had. 

"Nope It's okay. I don’t want to get involved with them at all." I said honestly 

Positively  or negatively  I don’t want to get involved ever again with them. 

"I've reached the site I'll call you two later bye." Rowan hangs up. 

I also hanged up, Sumi and I am not in condition to behave properly. No matter how much we try to look strong, our inside is shaken. 

Huh, Jungkook calling? 

"Hey."

"Y/n, can I come to you?  I've got rid of the paparazzi following me."

"I'm still at my grandparents house though. Wait,, I think you should come. I'll introduce you to them if you are comfortable with it."

"W-what if they don't like me? W-what if they think I'm not suitable enough for y-you and- shut up Jeon."

"Okay." he hulf

"Um grandma, grandpa we need to talk." I said gaining their attention successfully. 

Fuck, how I am supposed to say this now? What kind of fucked up situation is this, who introduce their partner to their family in this type of situation? 

"Yes sweetie, you seems pretty tense. Everything alright?" grandma asked with concern. 

"Well you see someone is coming here to meet me.... I want to introduce him to you two." I am a sweating mess 

"Him?" Grandpa's voice darken. 

"Ah, my boyfriend?" why I'm questioning. Oh cause the situation is fucked up and my Grandpa is about to have a heart attack. 

"Oh my god, you found a boy for you.... My god who is he?  I'm so happy for you." my Grandma exclaimed happily giving me a hug 

"Hey why aren’t you saying anyth-oh no, old man is about to have a heart attack."

My grandpa literally got a cultural shock. 

"You go rest in your room, I'll handle this old man and I need to prepare to welcome that boy. Oh, I'm so excited." she squall 

I excused myself to answer my call 

"Ma'am our cyber security team has locate two hackers who have been paid by unknown. One hacker is from Mexico another from France. Ma'am when are you gonna counter attack?" Yuta asked

"Not now. It's not the right time yet. Trust me and do as I instructed before." 

"Okay ma'am. The netizens has changed their point of view after Ms. Sumi's news. Some thinks you have been falsely accused, few says if you were the person article says then you would not helped her. Then again It's just few people. I request do not look at those faul things." he said 

I let out a chuckle. I made everyone worry didn’t I?  

But it feels good when someone genuinely cares though. 

"Are you forgetting who your boss is Yuta? This won't faze me. You also be careful."

"I will ma'am."

"Y/N YOUR GUEST HAS COME. " Grandma yelled 

I went there quickly and opened the door only to find myself engulf in pair of strong protective arms. His familiar warmth made me melt into his embarrassed. I feel a kiss on the crown of my head. 

I guess this is the comfort and warmth I was missing. I feel whole again. 

I broke the hug. "Come inside they are waiting for you."  he nodded nervously 

I tiptoe kissed his cheek. 

"This is for you." 

"What's this?" 

"Something sweet, you will love it."

My eyes lit up... Sweets are enough to lift up my mood and energy. I hold his hand intertwining my fingers with his. 

"Oh my is this handsome man your boyfriend my doll? Holly you're so handsome and tall. Your eyes are so beautiful and..... Green? Aren’t you Korean dear?" my Grandma got no chill duh. 

"Grandma you didn’t let him enter the house yet." I deadpan 

"Ops? I'm sorry my boy. Please come in. I just got super excited."

"This is my grandpa Jungkook."

"And Grandpa this is Jeon Jungkook my boyfriend." I looked sternly at him to behave. Men duh.

Jungkook thrust his hand forward to shake bowing respectfully with a smile. 

"You seems familiar." my grandpa pointed out accepting Jungkook's hand. His eyes has soften at Jungkook's polite easygoing nature. Of course my man is the best. Ahem

"He is the CEO of 'NOEJ'." I said and my grandparents nodded 

"Why are your eyes are green dear?" grandma asked, I excused myself to the kitchen where I can hear their conversation faintly. Let's see what he has brought for me. 

I open the box and gasped. Holy~

I moan savoring the taste, I love it.

 I can hear Jungkook is explaining he is Korean and he got green eye from his ancestor. 

My grandparents are bombing him with questions. They paused for a bit when he said he don’t have any relatives, his parents died early. Again my grandpa start his introgression. When he asked when he is planning to put a ring on my finger I almost choked on cake. But the green eyed male looked relaxed and replied as soon as I corporate. 

Thank god they cannot see my blushing face and racing heart. 

To give the poor boy a break I cut down four slices from the cake for them. I notice the snacks my grandmother has prepared for him but I guess she forgot.  

"Okay enough of this, have the cake first he brought it. It's tasty." 

"I forget the snacks I made for everyone, let me get it." my grandma said walking towards the kitchen. 

My phone buzzed, I checked it. 

It's a message from Rowan.

'All the articles about you around here and different countries has been taken down. Not a single thing about it, as if those things never exist at the first place . Did your uncle do it?' 

I frown,  no I clearly told my uncle not to react. If he did anything then I would have know then - My eyes widen at realization. 

I looked at Jungkook surprised who looked at me confused. 

'It's Jungkook.' I message him back. 

"How did you took them down?" I asked still amazed by this. They were all over internet just an hour ago. How did he do this so first? The most difficult part is those news were published from foreign site first. How did he?

"Did what?" he plays innocent, I smacked his bicep to which he faked pain. 

"You are forgetting, my business has always been internationally stable. I only moved it here just now." he said nonchalantly 

Yah!

Now it makes sense. He has international recourses more than anyone. It's pretty much easy for him.

My heart feels heavy. 

I got up and went to me. 

He followed me clearly worry for my unusual behaviour. He closed the door behind him. 

"Y/n are you okay?  Did I do something wrong? Look I'm sorry if I interrupted your plan or hurt you but I had to do that to protect you. And I'll do this again and again." he said firmly, my heart start to beat faster than before. 

"That's not why Jungkook." I sigh 

"Then? Please talk to me."

"I- I'm not used to it. I'm not used to get help from anyone. I always have been my own, I've always fight my own battle alone. But now I'm receiving help. Yesterday from uncle who confronted my father now you. It's just so overwhelming and hard to digest."  I explain 

"I know I'm not making sense. But it feels weird to get helped since It's always me who helped." i sigh

He took me into his arms again and I buried my face into his chest. 

"I know baby. I know how how it feels so you are absolutely making sense. But y/nie from now on get used to it. Cause we are always be there for you. I'll always protect you high or low I won't give up on you. I love you. But so does everyone who is trying to be there for you." 

His words make my heart let be at peace. 

"Tell me one thing. Why aren’t you making a single move? You know right if this continues you might get blacklisted?" he asked I looked at him and smirked 

"Well blacklisting me won't be easy since the whole business industry is in a mess now. First it need to secure the recent problem. Then the shares, share market is in a mess. Everyone knows whatever it is, it has just began they needs to see the end before making any reckless move.." I start to explain and he nodded waiting for me to continue. 

"Since I'm at my lowest right now. Rest of my enemies and backstabbing snakes who was were waiting for a single opportunity to destroy me will show up and join forces. That's what I'm waiting for, to find every enemies of mine together." I said grinning, his expression again went wild. 

"Wait-you? What the... Wow... Then all you need is one strike." he looked at me fondly as if he is so proud of me. 

"Yep, that's why I told everyone to not react as if they don't wanna get involved with me." 

"Aww then did I interrupt you plan?" he asked 

"Nope, those articles were a bit hard to get rid off even for me since I have left my position. If they stayed more then I had a huge risk getting blacklisted. So, It's all thanks to you darlin'." I whisper the last part into his ear pressing a kiss on his cheek. 

I laugh at his flustered state. 

Jeon boys face got so red.

My phone buzzed with a message It's from Yuta. 

'Ma'am check this out.'

I clicked on it,  only to get another surprise. I almost cannot believe my eyes. 

"Kang Kairon has been disowned by his parents. Also Kang Kairon and her wife has been sued by his own parents for abusing their younger daughter." — click for more

Jungkook looked equally shocked as me. I clicked for more with a racing heart and anticipation. 

"The younger brother of Sean Kang and the fathe of ex-CEO of Kang Corporation Kang Kairon has been disowned by his parents. They removed him from family registry after finding he has gone byhond humanity. According to y/n's grandparents her father  Kang Kairon and his wife has been abusive towards their younger daughter y/n. Recently they got their hand into a video footage of them abusing Kang y/n. They also came to know y/n got disown by her parents."

"As a result, y/n's grandparents has officially remove Kang Kairon from Kang family registry also sued them for abusing and falsely framing their innocent granddaughter. Y/n's grandparents has denied all the accusing made by her parents and gave their prove which show they're indeed saying the truth. Now Kang Kairon is not a Kang anymore. He and his wife has been stripped off from Kang family." – click here to see their statement. 

Me and Jungkook looked at each other totally  not knowing what to do, how to react anymore. 

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 634 47
A complicated love story Lee y/n and kim taehyung who are from a royal family Kim Taehyung became a mafia. He planned to use y/n but fell for her...
52K 1.4K 43
Kim y/n a hybrid girl, daughter of sun and moon and a mafia queen goes to bighit college as a nerd , no one knows who she is. She has power of sun. ...
42.4K 4.7K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
9.1K 522 25
"You are really cute" She said pinching his cheek as he laughed lightly. "You are cute too." "I am dangerous as well." She said but he didn't hear...