𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

By snapexsx

"𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶... More

𝐙𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - The meeting
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - Kisses and dreams
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - Screwed
Apologies
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ - Mr douchebag
Chapter Six - Brat.
Chapter seven - Takes my breath away
Chapter eight- Felicis
Chapter nine- The night of dreams
Chapter ten- A burden.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - Wet dream

439 8 3
By snapexsx

I LIKED HOW THE LAST CHAPTER CAME OUT SO IMMA COMPLETE THIS ENTIRE BOOK YAYYYY ENJOY ;)

"I'll never be done with you"

_____________________

"So who did you wanna talk about?" Helena asked Celeste.

"So I bet this guy obviously in the bookshop we worked at, but.. I also met him at my other job." I say and I bring the hot tea to my lips and sip on it slowly.

"What did he look like then?" She asks.

He was attractive that was for sure.

"He was wearing all black, he had a stubble, he was tall and slender but had some muscle, shoulder length black hair, oh and a black cape" I reply.

God though he was attractive, he seemed cocky, but fucking hell I wouldn't mind getti-

Back on track again.

"Oh! Uhmm.. Whats his name I forgot.. He works at Hogwarts, he's a professor there." Helena staring to drink her tea also.

"His hair looked greasy too, but it doesn't seem from up close" I add

"Fuck whats his name!" Lena starts to get frustrated with himself as she cannot remember the mans name.

Aftee a couple minutes she shouts "Severus Snape!"

"Who?" I reply back.

Severus Snape? Wasnt he some...

"You know the guy that got bit by Nagini, Voldemorts right hand man? Double agent Severus Snape!!" I shake my head at her reply.

"You really dont know who he is?" She asks me. To be fair. I know fair amounts but not much, Helena though seems to know a lot.

"He's a professor" I shrug at her and I sip my tea again.

"Girl you cannot be serious? He was in the papers and everything! You never knew!?" I shake my head at her

"Fuck me girl, you need to get out more." She rolls her eyes and sighs.

"Aint my fault, so why would he be at a stripper club?" I ask.

"Probably to enjoy women idiot" She says sarcastically. "Well no shit Lena, but like he doesn't seem the type to go through that shit no?" I ask

"Ay girl you're right on that part, he was my professor, he aint no sweet man, he's cold as fuck, always an ass to everyone." She said with annoyance.

"What if I told you he called me doll?" I ask

"He called you doll!?" Helena shouts at me. "Yeah.." I reply

"Girl you need to see what he wants, cause I have NEVER hears Snape call anyone doll, because damn you must have caught his attention" she says

"Well he hasnt caught mine so he'll have to fucking deal with it." I reply back

She turns to me "When you going back to the club?" She asks.

"Im going back on Thursday" I reply back to her. She nods "You need to find out what he wants girl, but to be fair he might just be wanting a nice shag?" She giggles.

"Dont say shag!" I turn to her quickly. "Fine he wants some good sex, no?" Her tone changes to a teasing one. "The man has needs maybe thats why he's at the club. But still! Figure out what that man was" She adds.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

I throw my purse on the table and take my bobble out of my hair, letting it fall down my shoulders. I take my heels off and throw them in a corner.

"Fuck me." I sigh.

I walk over to my bed and strip myself off of my clothes leaving my panties and bra on.

I walk over into the bathroom and start to run a bath.

Once the bath is done, Celeste gets inside and soaks herselr in the warm water, soothing her muscles.

She drenches her hair into the bath and starts to wash her hair slowly.

She then lays back down, relaxing in the hot water.

After a couple minutes around 5 she slowly lifts herself out of the water and steps out of the bath. Celeste grabs the towel from the hanger and wraps it around her now cold body.

She walks over to her bedroom and drops her towel to the floor, the cold hitting her body quickly. "Fuck." She mumbles and she quickly grabs her sleep wear out of her cuboard and slips them on.

She casts a spell to dry her hair and she puts it up in ponytail.

Celeste puts the towel in the washing basket and heads to her bed. She pulls the sheets over her and wraps herself inside them

God did I miss my bed..

She flips over onto her side and turns off the lampshade before she slowly falls asleep

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

((Dream))

Celeste is laid on a bed someone hovering over her and a voice rumbles a rough and grunting "Celeste.."

Deep and monotone, she doesn't recognise the voice completely, until the face comes into view and its him. Severus Snape.

His voice keeps on saying her name "Celeste.." He grunts out. Her hands slide up onto his shoulders for some sense of support as all of a sudden she had started to moan herself. Her eyes quickly scan the room and cannot see anything its all blurry. The only thing not blurry in this room is him.

She sees that he starts to slow his movements down before she mumbles a 'more'. Shes shocked about what she said.

Snapes pace starts to quicken once again, she heart the room echo of their moans, skin slapping and him grunting another "Cele-"

((End of dream))

She sits up quickly, breathing heavily. She looks around the room quickly and sees nothing but herself. Her hand quickly goes to her underwear before realising she's wet.

Het mouth widens slightly, shocked by the dream that has occurred.

"What the actual fuck-"

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

So uhmmmm, a lil scene into the future I guess, I REALLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE, SO YK YOU GET A WET DREAM....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.2K 25
You aways love helping out people in your island of Dawn island when you were young. but never really had friends so you would spend most of the tim...
20.7K 906 50
A sequel to The Last Jedi Disclaimer: we do not own the characters or locations of this book, this is a work of fan fiction. Winner of Cannon Café's...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...