Chaos Veiled in Harmony

Od ivna_jung

In a world of supernatural powers and underworld schemes, the Kim family, is forced to live with their rivals... Více

Prologue
Introduction- The Min's
Introduction- The Kim's
🌺Chapter-1🌺
🌺 Chapter-2🌺
🌺 Chapter-3🌺
🌺Chapter-4🌺
🌺Chapter-5🌺
🌺 Chapter-6🌺
🌺Chapter-7🌺
🌺 Chapter-8🌺
🌺 Chapter-9🌺
🌺Chapter-10🌺
🌺Chapter-11🌺
🌺 Chapter-12🌺
🌺 Chapter-13🌺
🌺 Chapter-14🌺
🌺Chapter-15🌺
🌺 Chapter-16🌺
🌺Chapter-18🌺
🌺 Chapter-19🌺
🌺 Chapter-20🌺
🌺 Chapter-21🌺
🌺 Chapter-22🌺
🌺 Chapter-23🌺
🌺Chapter-24🌺
🌺Chapter-25🌺
🌺Chapter-26🌺
🌺Chapter-27🌺
🌺Chapter-28🌺
🌺Chapter-29🌺

🌺 Chapter-17🌺

290 50 10
Od ivna_jung

Next Day

Today was the day Jin had been waiting for for the last 4 days. From the day Mr. Cha mentioned the surprise. Well, if someone else told him about this, he wouldn't have taken this thing seriously, but it was Mr. Cha who told them. The person who always gives them heart attacks. So, it was something he knew he had to take seriously.

It was already 7:30 PM and now he was getting impatient since the day was coming to the end and he still don't know a single thing about the surprise.

Except for Jin waiting for the day, let me tell you what happened in the household. YN and Lisa became very good friends and they are very comfortable with each other now. All because of YN who always hypnotises the poor Lisa.

Rosé, Ji-eun, and Taehyung actually became close too. You can find them sitting in the movie room watching movie together half of the time.

Yoongi and Jimin are keeping close eyes on the Kim's especially on Hoseok and Jennie.

Other than that, nothing much happened.

*Crash*

Or maybe not? Let's just go and find out from where did the voice came from

🌺🌺🌺

Living Room

"Yeah!! Are you crazy!!" Jungkook shouted while bending down trying to save himself from the flying flower vase that came directly in his direction.

The one who threw it, Hoseok, glared at him and yelled, "It's you who is crazy!! You and your whole family!!" He threw a pillow towards Jungkook which Jungkook caught and threw back.

"Don't you dare say something about my family you bastard!!" He yelled back. Hoseok scoffed and looked here and there to find another things to throw at our muscle bunny.

As Jin stepped into the living room, chaos seemed to have taken over. Jungkook and Hoseok were locked in a heated exchange, their voices echoing off the walls like thunder in a stormy night.

Hoseok's eyes blazed with anger, his chest rising and falling with each breath as if he were ready to explode at any moment. Meanwhile, Jungkook stood his ground, his muscles tense, ready to defend himself against whatever Hoseok might throw his way.

The atmosphere crackled with tension, and Jin could feel it like electricity in the air. He glanced around, taking in the scene before him, his brow furrowed with concern.

"What the heck is going on here?" Jin's voice cut through the commotion, commanding attention like a beacon in the dark.

Hoseok turned towards Jin, his expression still twisted with anger. "It's him , Jin hyung. He is driving me insane!" he exclaimed, gesturing wildly towards Jungkook.

Jin sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he tried to make sense of the situation. "Alright, calm down," he said, his tone firm but soothing. "Let's talk this out like adults, okay Hobi?"

Jungkook nodded, his eyes meeting Jin's with a mixture of frustration and determination. "I was saying the same thing but this moron is not listening and just throwing things at me," he agreed, his voice steady while glaring at Hoseok who again threw a pillow towards him. 

"Jungkook, mind your words. And Hobi, what happened?" Jin asked in a stern tone. Hoseok looked at Jin and said, "Hyung, I was walking and this brat here decided to put his leg in between making me trip over my feet" Hoseok told Jin angrily.

Jin looked at Jungkook who shook his head, "He is lying. I didn't put my leg in between intentionally. It was a mistake. And he could have walked while watching his steps" Jungkook argued back.

"Liar!! You are su-" Before Hoseok could complete, Jin interrupted, "Stop both of you. Why the hell are you fighting over silly things?"

(AN- Says the one who fought with the Min's every chance he got)

"But Hyung he was.." Hoseok said but again Jin cut him off, "But nothing," Jin interjected firmly, his gaze shifting between the two of them. "This bickering ends now. We're a trying to b friends and friends don't behave like this."

Hoseok opened his mouth to protest, but Jin held up a hand to silence him. "I don't want to hear excuses or accusations. I want both of you to apologize to each other and move on. Is that clear?"

Jungkook and Hoseok exchanged reluctant glances, but eventually nodded in agreement.

"Good," Jin said, his tone softening slightly. "Now, let's clean up this mess and try to get along, alright?"

They both nodded their heads and apologised to each other. Ofcourse the apology wasn't a genuine one but atleast they apologised. That matters, Right?

After the not so genuine apology, they started to clean the message they created in the living room with Jin. After they were done, they sat on the couch. Jin made both of them sit together while he sat on the single couch.

"You guys should really try to let go of the anger and try to be friends with each other. Except for you both, everyone of us are trying," Jin advised, his voice gentle but firm as he looked at Jungkook and Hoseok.

Jungkook shifted uncomfortably, scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, I know. I'll try to be better, but not with him" he mumbled the last words, casting a glare at Hoseok.

Jin looked at Hoseok and opened his mouth to say something when they heard a car parking. "Who must be here at this time?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Hoseok and Jin who were confused too.

The three of them got more confused when they saw the rest of their siblings coming downstairs  all together.

"You three are already here.... Did you guys got the voice message too?" Ji-eun asked. Jin frowned, "Voice message? What type of voice message?" He asked in confusion.

"Uh... We all recieved a voice message from Mr. Cha. He wanted us to come in the living room" Jimin said. Hoseok, Jungkook and Jin took out their phones and saw they too have a voice message from Mr. Cha.

"I guess he is here with your surprise Jin Hyung. Today is full moon day, and it's night right now. We can see the full moon too" Namjoon said as he looked outside from one of the window.

"Maybe" Jin mumbled. He looked at the main door when he heard it opening and saw Mr. Cha coming in with a huge smile, which neither the Kim's nor the Min's like, but yea....

"Hello Kids, Hi Jin. I am here with your surprise" He said. Taehyung, like always, rolled his eyes when he called them kids.

"What is it?" Jin asked coldly. Mr. Cha gave a small smile and said, "See it yourself" he came a little to the side.

They all looked at the front door and saw someone coming in. As soon as the Kim's saw the face of the person, they all widened their eyes, while Jin... He was ready to tear up.

"M...Mom"

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1200

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.2K 288 41
Marinella, also known as Ella, is a 15-year-old girl with a kind, caring, sensitive and loving personality. She lives with her mom and has been witho...
1.1K 52 5
A Jeon triplets book So listen , ↓↓↓ The Jeons the most feared family in Korea and underworld Jeon wonho and Jeon Hye kyo's heirs The mightiest...
4.2K 183 18
Jeon Jungkook got married with his girlfriend yuqi and 2 years later they welcomed their little princess to this world
3.7K 89 16
Let's see the life of a girl whose brothers are her teachers ~Who made this Junglebook a teacher? ~Who let you get in high school? And how dare you...