Dendro Cores (Boboiboy x Nahi...

By flxtterchy

"People try to avoid pain and stay in their perceived bubbles of safety out of an instinct to protect themsel... More

Info of Y/n
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Y/n fanart
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

458 36 1
By flxtterchy

Third POV:

"We've arrived."

"Commencing undercover mission." Kokoci said.

"Dey. No way anyone's falling for this!" Gopal said with a flat expression. He and Boboiboy were wearing the alien costume that Kokoci provided them.

"Enough complaining. Come, follow me." Kokoci said. The two boys sigh and follow Kokoci and Ochobot.

"Good luck everyone!" Y/n said as she saw the portal about to close.

Y/n yawns, she decided to go back to sleep since she stayed up all night to search for Motobot. She really deserves a long nap, but first she needs to tell Tok Aba first since she made him and Ochobot worried last night.

-

Boboiboy notice something from above and tapped Gopal's shoulder.

"What now, Boboiboy?" Gopal asked as he looked up where Boboiboy is pointing at.

"Huh?"

"Look! There's a spaceship heading this way!" Ochobot said.

"Quick! Get in!" Kokoci said.

The four of them run and went inside the station. The spaceship or spacebus, whatever is called had arrived and landed here in front of the station.

"Argh! We're doomed! I don't think our disguises are gonna work!" Gopal panicked.

"Shh! They're here!" Boboiboy hush Gopal and look at the door.

"Get ready."

The four of them immediately started the camouflage operation. Kokoci took off his sunglasses and disguised himself as a cleaning service, Ochobot disguised himself as a toy, while Boboiboy and Gopal disguised themselves as aliens with costumes earlier.

The door opened and revealed three alien creatures similar to the costumes that Boboiboy and Gopal were wearing.

"Eh? They look exactly like us?" Gopal was surprised.

Kokoci took his detector. "I'm not detecting Motobot's signal from them." Kokoci said.

One of the aliens approached Boboiboy and Gopal. And speak in their language which the two boys didn't understand. Luckily Gopal pretended to speak using their language.

"Phew... How did you... Huh?"

Outside, another spaceship can be seen landing. The detector Kokoci was holding starts beeping.

"I'm detecting Motobot's signal!"

"Huh? Where?"

From the spaceship they saw Adudu, Probe along with MotoBot who is tied up.

"That's... That's Adudu and Probe!" Kokoci exclaimed.

"They've got Motobot!" Gopal also exclaimed.

Boboiboy who saw them immediately wanted to attack them. "Hurry, Gopal! We have to- huh?"

Boboiboy turned around to see Gopal doing the cashier's job to the aliens. Boboiboy who saw his friend immediately went up to him.

"Sheesh! Come on, Gopal!" Boboiboy grabs Gopal and goes outside, leaving the poor alien confused.

"So... So it was YOU, Adudu!" Boboiboy shouted.

"Eh? You know who I am?"Adudu said feeling confused

"Oh? You're pretty famous, huh, Mr. Boss?" Probe said.

"Dey. Who doesn't know you? The worst Power Sphera Hunter of them all." Gopal said.

"Not even ONE Power Sphera to your name." He added. Gopal also showed a wanted list containing Adudu's face "Ha, see here!"

"I ... I'VE FINALLY MADE IT INTO THE 'WANTED' LIST!" Adudu exclaimed.

"No need to get THAT pumped. You're bounty's only worth $1." Gopal said.

From the other side. A certain h/c haired female is lurking behind to help MotoBot get out. Kokoci who also lurked and saw the h/c haired female.

"Eh? Why are you-" Kokoci was cut off.

"Sush! Don't you want to save him?" the h/c-nette hush Kokoci.

"Enough! Give us back MotoBot! -Erk!"

While Boboiboy was speaking, he was suddenly pulled by an alien to take him back to their spaceship, the alien might be thinking it was his friend. Maybe it's because Boboiboy still wears the alien like costume.

"Stop pulling me! Gopal, help!" Boboiboy asked Gopal to help him.

"Huh? Gopal?" Adudu mumbled.

Gopal helped Boboiboy by pulling a bucket on his head. Until, the bucket that had been decorated in the shape of an alien head fell off Boboiboy's head.

"Hehehe... Oops?"

The alien who saw that fainted and was picked up by his two friends. And quickly went inside their spaceship.

"So it was YOU?!" Adudu shouted.

Boboiboy and Gopal finally took off the alien costume.

"Let Motobot go!" Boboiboy said.

"Huh, Probe. Don't let them get Motobot!" Adudu said to Probe.

"Don't worry, Mr. Boss! Motobot is safe with- Huh?!" Probe was shocked, seeing Motobot that was next to him was gone.

"Faster, Motobot! Faster!" Kokoci managed to save MotoBot by riding it.

Adudu who saw it shouted. "Stop! Right there! After them, Probe!"

"MODE: Vehicular Probe!" Probe directly transforms into a vehicle.

"Hurry Probe!" Adudu order.
Adudu and Probe chase Kokoci and Motobot.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning!"

Boboiboy used his power and turned into Lightning. He then ran after Adudu and Probe leaving Gopal behind.

"Wait for me!" Gopal exclaimed and chased after them.

Out of nowhere, Ochobot saw someone walking towards him but the person has no intention of kidnapping him.

Ochobot was shocked to see the h/c haired female in front of him. It was 5 years ago they last met and now they met again. It was his old master and his old friend.

"Long time no see, little robot~"

-

A moment leter. Boboiboy changed into Boboiboy Earth. Create a ground shield to protect himself from Adudu and Probe attacks.

"Earth Hold!"

Earth immediately touches the ground to catch Adudu and Probe. However, Adudu told Probe to transform into Mecha Probe. Adudu and Probe threw attacks at the Boboiboy and Gopal.

Boboiboy immediately transforms into Wind and knocks all of their attacks back with his wind blast. Probe with his mecha mode along with Adudu attacked them again suddenly.

"We have to help them! Let's go, Motobot!" Kokoci exclaimed.

Boboiboy and Gopal tried to run as fast as they could, with Adudu and Probe chasing behind them. A moment when Adudu shot them. Kokoci along with MotoBot came to give them vehicle power.

"Vehicular Materialization!"

Boboiboy was given the power of a vehicle in the form of an Orange colored motorcycle. As for Gopal, he was given the power of a vehicle in the form of a car.

"Success! Well done, Motobot." Kokoci praise Motobot.

Adudu who saw that felt angry. "How dare you! Feel this!" he exclaimed and attacked Kokoci and Motobot.

Suddenly, out of nowhere. Blue tentacles appeared from the ground and shielded Kokoci and Motobot from Adudu's attack.

Kokoci was glad to know that she was still here and protected them both. Boboiboy and Gopal looked confused and wondered where those tentacles come from.

As for Adudu, he was terrified seeing those tentacles. Yeah, he definitely remembers whose tentacles belong to from 5 years ago. He realized that she was here and he immediately told Probe to retreat.

Probe obey, he also knew where the tentacles were coming from and he didn't want his boss to see his trauma again.

Adudu and Probe ran away leaving the four of them confused but they went after them since their fight isn't finished yet.

Suddenly a yellow ray appeared that attracted both of them, Adudu and Probe. The radiation turned out to be from his spaceship.

"Hahahaha. I'll be back, Boboiboy! I'll be-" Adudu stopped when he saw a e/c eyes glaring daggers at him. He immediately flew away with his spaceship, he did not want to deal with her ever again.

"I wonder what made Adudu retreat?" Gopal asked.

"Yeah, and he was afraid when those tentacles appeared." Boboiboy added

Kokoci sweatdropped knowing who was the culprit behind those tentacles.

'What did she do to make them afraid of her?' Kokoci thought.

"There's always someone who is after those Power Spheras. " Gopal exclaimed.

"That's why I invite both of you to join TAPOPS." Kokoci said, reminding them of the invitation to join the TAPOPS.

"Hmm..." Boboiboy thought for a moment.

"Come on, Boboiboy. Aren't you a superhero? There are many more power spheres out there in need of our help." Kokoci said.

"He's right, Boboiboy. Anyway. We'll get to travel around the galaxy too!" Gopal convinced him.

"Okay. I'll join TAPOPS." Boboiboy said.

"Yep! Count me in too." Gopal said.

"Excellent. However... there is condition." Kokoci said.

"A condition? What is it?" The two boys asked.

-

"TAPOPS traverses the entire galaxy"

"Sheesh... Why did I agree to this again...?" Boboiboy said. But despite that he still danced with a flat expression. Unlike Gopal who is very enthusiastic.

The h/c haired female grabbed her phone and record them. She slightly chuckles and stopped recording the video.

"A good use for blackmail purposes. Oh, Stelle. Who knew you influence me to this kind of thing."

I recommend you all to read my hsr book since it is connected here and that character is also a very important to the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 180 6
"Your existence is a sin that has to be wiped out. You once made me lose everything. But now I'll devour everything. Because I am the Houkai!"
1.8K 69 6
Previously known as 'แด…แด‡แดแดษด sสŸแด€สแด‡ส€ า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษดs ษชแด…แด‡แด€s' This is a book of ideas that I have, that I may or may not publish. Either crack fic, AU, etc. M...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2K 46 7
Meet Y/n Kamado younger brother of Tanjiro and Nezuko he a very hyperactive boy but one faithful night changes his life forever join him on his path...