This Day | Gyuhao (Threequel...

By urfavfanfiction

Everyone had their happy endings- some with their twin flames, others with their kids that smiled up at them... More

NOTICE
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
- 6
- 7
- 8
- 9
- 10
- 11
- 12
- 13
- 14
- 15
- 16
- 17
- 18
- 19
- 20
- 21
- 22
- 23
- 24
- 25
- 26
- 27
- 28
- 29
- 30
- 31
- 32
- 33
- 34
- 35
- 36
- 37
- 38
- 39
- 40
- 41
- 42
- 43
- 44
- 45
- 46
- 47
- 48
- 49
- 50
- 51
- 52
- 53
- 54
- 55
- 56
- 57
- 58
-59
- 60
- 62
- 63
- 64
- 65
- 66
- 67 (FINAL CHAPTER)
EPILOGUE
THE END | a/n
SPECIAL CHAPTER | LOVE AGA!N
SURPRISE

- 61

66 6 14
By urfavfanfiction

| Chapter Sixty - One — UTURN! |
| 1 hour earlier |

"Name her Shotaro, name her Shotaro, name her Shotaro—"

"Would you zip it?!" Sunoo smacks Shotaro upside the head to shut him the hell up.

"It's a girl, Taro." Everyone on board knew now because of how big Shotaro's mouth was. Wonbin didn't mind at most, but he also felt like his entire world had been fast forwarded a few too many years.

"So what if it's a girl? That never stopped my mother." Shotaro chews on a piece of licorice nobody even saw him open, let alone take with him, "Both my folks were sure I'd be a girl, and they already had my name picked out."

"Wasn't your mother drunk when she pushed you out?" Riki asks.

"Okay, ouch." Shotaro scoffs, chewing the candy aggressively.

"We need to go back," Wonbin's been staring at the floor since he'd been pulled back inside the jet, "We have to turn around, guys, I... I gotta go back—"

"Go back? What?" Joshua's ears perk up. He's way in the front. Wonbin doesn't even know how he heard him so well. Nonetheless, the older stares at him like he's insane, "Are you crazy?" There it is.

"She's pregnant and alone, and—"

"She's not alone." Jihoon says. Everyone was paying attention now, aside from Soonyoung and Mingyu, as their eyes laid upon nothing but the sky, "She's got Yuqi, kid. And the lady's a doctor on top of that."

Wonbin takes his lip between his teeth, clenching his jaw all whilst kicking the back of Shotaro's chair in frustration.

"Ow????" Shotaro scoffs once more.

Wonbin pays him no mind, glaring at Eunchae and Sunoo, "How long?" He huffs, eyes so sharp it almost scares them both, "I'd assume from your congratulatory messages that you've known for a while." Wonbin says, taking a deep breath, "How long?"

Sunoo looks at Eunchae.

Eunchae rolls her eyes, nudging Sunoo, "Almost 2 months—"

"Are you serious?!" Wonbin laughs like a maniac, threading his fingers through his hair, sinking into his seat helplessly because there's not much he can do when he's thousands of feet up in the sky.

"She told us not to tell you."

"Why would she do that?!" Wonbin bites the tip of his thumb, looking out the window to hide his tears.

He stares at the world below, or what he could see from up here at least.

But—

He sits up, brows furrowing.

"What's that?"

"What?" Shotaro chews, leaning over his seat to look out of the window. He squints his eyes, taking another harsh bite of the licorice, lips stained red.

"It's just cars." Riki says, perched behind Eunchae and Sunoo as they both attempt to look out of Wonbin's window, even though it shouldn't be this difficult because there's plenty of other ones.

They just had to be that way.

"Yeah, but that many?" Wonbin blinks.

Shotaro looks at Wonbin sympathetically, patting his shoulder, "Look, dude... I know you're kinda going through it, but—"

"It's 4 in the morning, Taro. Have you ever seen that many cars—" As Wonbin speaks, what seems to be around 10-15 other vehicles swerve around the corner, "—on the road...?" He trails.

"What the hell is going on over here?" Jihyo huffs, pushing herself out of her seat to walk over.

"Yeah, this better be good. We're about to tip the damn— What the hell?" Joshua slips into an empty seat, eyes zoning out on the jam packed street below, hundreds of cars zooming down the road in a straight line, some swerving around the corner.

"It's like a damn vending machine." Seungkwan scratches at his head. It seemed like everybody was looking now.

"Yah!" Soonyoung takes his eyes off the sky for a minute, fingers hovering over the autopilot button, "What the hell is going on back there? There's a weight limit, y'know!"

"There's something wrong." Jimin tells the blonde, pushing Jungkook behind him with a clear of his throat.

"Yeah, something's up, Soon." Jihoon waves his husband over.

"Uh, I'm flying here."

"Then, Mingyu, come here." And Mingyu does, running a hand through his hair with a sigh before squishing next to Jihoon, glancing out of the window.

"What?"

"Look." Jihoon tips his head down just right, forcing his eyes to meet the jet black cars below.

"There's... hundreds." Seungcheol says, arm perched over Jeonghan's curious eyes as he leans on the surface of the jet.

"Damn." Xiaojun widens his eyes.

"Why are there so many?" Jay asks as well, brows twisted.

"What's happening, Mingyu-yah?" Soonyoung asks from the front, lips running along his attached microphone, voice echoing in Mingyu's earpiece.

"I...don't know." Mingyu swallows, sliding open the window to get a clearer look. He pushes his head outside just barely, knuckles white as he grips onto the side of the jet just as hard as Jihoon and Joshua begin gripping his shirt to make sure he doesn't quite literally fall to his death.

"I have a question."

"Now is not the time, Anton." Ricky sighs, shaking his head.

"It's just one!" Anton insists.

"Just say it." Gunwook crosses his arms, on Ricky's side.

Anton stands up as well, shrugging as he scratches at his ruby hair, "How do we know someone won't show up at our hideout?" He asks, letting the question glide through his members ears.

"Because who else is there?" Ricky asks back, "We've taken out everyone."

"Every other gang besides us is history." Gunwook adds, "There's no one left."

"But how do we know that?" Anton asks, "Are we 100% sure that there's nobody who has enough rage inside of them to find us? Are we 100% positive that nobody's powerful enough to show up and overthrow us? I mean, it's what the last 2 did."

Ricky and Gunwook pale almost immediately, heads slowly turning until there eyes meet. It's almost comedic.

"What if somebody found Hao sunbaenim and broke him out before us? And what makes you think they'd stay in Korea?" Anton asks, speaking with his hands as he fans them out and about, "Think about it. Because of Amaranth, the news that we're staying in Japan might've broken out to lots of people."

Just then....

"Why are they going that way?" Someone's voice is muffled behind them as they speak through the breeze of the opened window, but it's caught, oh is it caught.

"See?" Anton gestures.

Ricky and Gunwook stare at him like he should be labeled as the smartest person in the world. And he should be.

But this was Anton Lee. He was weird and goofy and quiet. 

Yet, those people always happened to be the smartest in tough situations.

"Turn around!" Gunwook screams, startling almost everyone on board.

Soonyoung even flinches as both Ricky and Gunwook stumble over, patting his shoulder and staring at the hundreds of blacked out cars that slowly vanish around corners, right in the direction of—

"Turn around!" Ricky shouts.

"Yah! What?!" Soonyoung pushes him off, the jet wobbling momentarily.

"What's going on?!" Mingyu had finally come back inside, hair a tussled mess as he stands before the 3.

"They're telling me to go back!"

"Because they're in danger!" Gunwook says, nudging Ricky because he's so fucking nervous right now.

"Who?! What are you saying?!" Mingyu practically shakes Gunwook and Ricky down for answers.

"Chaewon, and the others!" Ricky grips Mingyu's collar, "Yuqi, and Wonie... Your kids are in danger!"

"What are you talking about?!" Wonbin had ran across the jet towards them, out of breath due to adrenaline, "Say it in a way we can all understand!"

"What about Jungwon and the others?!" Jay huffs, eyes wide.

And so, they make Anton explain everything once again.  

Soonyoung finally flicks the jet into autopilot before turning around, slipping his headphones off to hear everybody clearly.

And it's insane.

The way everybody's jaws drop, the way you can see everybody's designated gears turn round and round inside their heads, the way their skin looses it's color, mimicking a cold, white silk sheet and it's terrifying.

Mingyu's breath is caught in his throat, and he stumbles back until his backside hits the side of the jet. He's shaking, running his hands through his hair.

Soonyoung doesn't even ask, headphones already back on his head as he turns off autopilot, "Hold onto something!" He says before quite literally making the harshest U-Turn known to man, zooming quickly through the clouds.

"Hurry!" Wonbin slams his hands into the passenger's side.

"I'm going as fast as this piece of shit can go!" Soonyoung claps back.

"The line finally stopped." Joshua says, lips parted in shock as he leans back up, staring at Mingyu in horror.

Mingyu slips his phone out, not even having the chance to type in Yuqi's cell phone number before Jihyo's pushing it away, "There's no cell service up here. It was designed so there wouldn't be any distractions."

"What a piece of shit! Who the fuck would do that?!" Junhui hits the corner of the jet, almost in tears because he's so terrified. They all are and it sucks.

Silence.

Shotaro's the one who breaks it.

"Sunbaenim." He says, stepping up.

"What?" Mingyu cocks his head.

"She designed it." Shotaro says, glancing at Wonbin with a gulp before looking at Mingyu again, "Yuqi sunbaenim."

A bombshell.

No cell service.

No authority.

No way to warn anybody.

"That..." Riki blinks, holding a hand to his heart, "T-That can't be true—"

"FUCK!" Mingyu screams so loud everybody has to cover their ears.

Yuqi. 

Fucking Song Yuqi out of everybody.

She did this on purpose.

She was waiting for this day.

Soonyoung grits his teeth, pressing the wheel further, the jet flying so fast it's actually unbelievable.

"How long?!" Wonbin cries out, "How long until we get there?!"

Soonyoung flickers his eyes to the mileage, sucking a deep breath, "30 minutes with how fast I'm going."

"That's too long!" Wonbin stumbles back until he falls into an empty seat. He grips at his hair so tight his fingers go the color of the clouds just right outside.

"S-She'll be okay, Bin." Shotaro rubs his back, biting his lip to surprise his own emotion. He has to be strong.

Mingyu doesn't even know what to say. 

He already lost Minghao.

He couldn't lose his kids...

Not his babies.

He couldn't. He wouldn't.

"Soonyoung, hurry." Mingyu begs, his voice echoing in Soonyoung's headset so clearly yet so softly it almost makes his eardrums bleed, the tension thick and heavy.

"They'll be okay." Hansol assures from afar, placing a hand on Mingyu's forearm but it doesn't fucking help because he can feel it shaking.

"Oh, God." Wonbin's slipping into a panic attack and it's so scary. Shotaro sits down next to him, telling him to take deep breaths.

"In and out. In and out." Shotaro breathes with his best friend, sneakily wiping away a tear that involuntarily falls down his own cheek. He can't take it.

"T-Taro, what if she— Oh, god." Wonbin can't even imagine it, settling for holding his head with his hands and scrunching his body up until he can't go any tighter.

"Hey, hey— No 'What if's'.... she'll be just fine, alright?"

"Goddamn it!" Jay growls, kicking one of the spare seats angrily, "We left them right in the hands of evil!"

"There's no way we could've known!" Zhang Hao pitches in, "Think about it, Jongseong! We thought we wiped out everybody, but we didn't! Yuqi went behind our backs!"

"We were oblivious!" Kazuha scrunches her face together.

"Jesus Christ." Jihyo groans, running a hand through her hair, "That little bitch is good. She's so good."

Yuqi's been the best actress. She's stayed loyal to the plot for years.

But all actors and actresses always managed to have one movie that ended terribly.

And with the amount of anger bubbling up inside everyone...

This would definitely be Yuqi's worst.

She'd pay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 217 29
A very dark life, away from feelings which is related to the heart and playing with random women. Always visit the bar his friend's was just looking...
141K 5.8K 20
Seungcheol, a single dad struggling to find balance between work and family. His wife passed after giving birth to their youngest. Not only was he le...
24.3K 830 42
This story is of choi empire second son yoon jeonghan and his enemy kim Ariana. "You really dare to come here even after what you did ?" This time j...
43.9K 1.8K 66
"We just don't work," I said turning away from him. He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. "Don't you get it?" I looked up at...