Liar, Liar, the Mage's Desire...

By SolaSista

The Oumeno adventures continue! More magic, more mischief, and more...Kokichi and Himiko!! I just need more K... More

Undercover Lolita (1)
Undercover Lolita (2)
Undercover Lolita (3)
Undercover Lolita (4)
Undercover Lolita (5)
Undercover Lolita (6)
Undercover Lolita (7)
Undercover Lolita (8)
Undercover Lolita (9)
Undercover Lolita (10)
Undercover Lolita (11)
Undercover Lolita (End)
Goth Ball (1)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (2) (Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (3)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (4)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (5)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball(6)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball(7)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (End summary)
Passion Point (1)
Passion Point (End)
Himiko's Bewitching Beauty
Himiko's Magic Show
Himiko's Villainous Fantasy
Secret Admirer (1)
Secret Admirer (End)
Dream Boy (1)
Dream Boy (2)
Dream Boy (3)
Dream Boy (4)
Dream Boy (5)
Dream Boy (6)
Dream Boy (End)
Kokichi and Himiko Get Fluffy
Year Of The Dragon
Kokichi and Himiko's Love Suite Event
Roses Are Red (1)
Roses Are Red (End)
Ride The Way Into His Heart
Under Pressure (1)
Under Pressure (2)
Under Pressure (3)
Under Pressure (4)
Under Pressure (5)
Under Pressure (6)
Under Pressure (7)
Under Pressure (End)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (1)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (2)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (3)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (End)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (1)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (2)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (3)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (End)
Himiko's Soaps/Kokichi's Knife Game
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (1)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (2)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (3)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (4)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (5)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (6)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (7)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (8)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (9)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (10)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (11)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (12)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (13)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (14)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (15)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (16)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (17)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (End)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (2)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (3)

The Supreme Leader's New Groove (1)

68 4 13
By SolaSista

     Himiko giggled excitedly to herself as she ran down the steps holding a stack of stapled papers in her hands. She ran up to Kokichi and Gonta's room, knocking her knuckles against the door rhythmically.  

   "Entrée!" Kokichi called out. Himiko opened the door. Kokichi was laying on his bed, holding the controller to his Game-X StationCube. Himiko ran over to him and jumped onto his bed right next to him. Kokichi wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "What's up, chérie pie?"

   "Nyeh...I've got another fanfiction for you to reeaaad!" Himiko said, tapping the stapled papers against Kokichi's controller. He put the controller down and took the papers from her. After reading the title, he smirked at her.

   "Really, Himiko? 'The Supreme Leader's New Groove?' " he asked. "Am I gonna turn into a llama?"

   "Nee-heehee...you'll have to read it to find ooouuut," Himiko said, swaying her shoulders playfully. Kokichi inched closer to her face, their noses touching.

   "Don't steal my laugh," he murmured. Himiko giggled as he kissed her cheek. She then turned to his nightstand, where a can of grape Panta sat beneath his lamp. 

   "Can I steal your soda?" she asked. Kokichi snorted.

    "Well, it's not exactly stealing if you ask for it," he said, giving her a wink. Himiko rolled her eyes.

   "Nyeh...whatever," she said. "Can I have some?"

   "Sure, but, uhh...it's got some of my backwash in it," Kokichi joked with an impish grin. Himiko shrugged.

   "That's fine with me," she said, reaching for the can.

   "Ew!" Kokichi cried in disgust as Himiko took a sip. "You'd seriously drink my backwash?!"

   "Nyeh...so long as it's yours," Himiko said, taking another gulp. Kokichi shuddered. "You wouldn't wanna drink my backw-"

   "No!" Kokichi immediately replied. "Dang, Himiko, I didn't know you had a freak streak in you!"

   "What's that mean?" Himiko asked, raising a brow.

   "It means you're a bit...Miu-ish," Kokichi said. 

   "I-Is that bad?" Himiko asked. Kokichi rolled his eyes in thought.

   "Well...no, because you're not on the same exact level of freak as Miu," he said. "I didn't know you had that in you. Actually, it's a good thing. I just learned something new about you. You might have a bit of spice to you, and I like that." Himiko blushed. 

   "Nyeh...what can I say? You bring out the spice in me," she replied coyly, batting her eyelashes at him. 

   "I'll keep that in mind," Kokichi murmured, wiggling his brow flirtatiously at her. "O-kay! Now, back to this story. Am I still the Supreme Leader of an organization, or what?"

   "No, this time, you're the Supreme Leader of Japan," Himiko answered. 

   "Nee-heehee...why? Is that something, besides my backwash, that turns you on, too?" Himiko slowly pulled the collar of her jacket over her mouth to hide her creeping smile. She looked at him with a naughty twinkle in her eye. Kokichi raised his eyebrows at her. "Seriously, Himiko?!"

   "It's not my fault, okay?!" Himiko cried. "Imagine being in charge of a country as a teenager, and even though you look dumb, you're actually really smart!" Kokichi smiled in confusion. 

   "I...don't know how to respond to that," he mumbled. 

   "Plus, have you seen yourself in your supreme leader garb?!" Himiko continued. "It's not a lie when they say women love a man in uniform!"

   "Okay, well, technically, it's not a 'uniform,' " Kokichi said, putting up air quotes. "It's just a cape and a hat."

   "Nyeh...I don't care! It's hot is what it is!" Himiko said. 

   "Phew, well, okay, then," Kokichi said, taking a breath. "Good to know. Jeez, I'm learning all sorts of things about you today."

   "Like what?"

   "Like you think dictators are hot," Kokichi replied with a smirk.

   "I don't think dictators are hot, I only think you're hot!" Himiko said, smacking Kokichi's chest. Kokichi sat up and placed his wide-open hands near his mouth. 

   "Himiko thinks dictators are hot! Himiko thinks dictators are hot!" he sang at the top of his lungs, rocking from side to side. Himiko pinned him down back onto his pillows.

   "Stop it! I don't think dictators are hot!" she said.

   "Yes, you do!" Kokichi teased. Himiko grabbed one of his pillows and plopped it over his face.

   "There! Now, you can't talk! And I don't think dictators are hot," she said.

   "Yef, you do!" Kokichi muffled through the pillow. Himiko lifted the pillow to see Kokichi with a devilish smile. His bangs had brushed over to the side of his face, covering one of his eyes.

   "Don't smile at me like that," Himiko said, blushing.

   "Why? You like that, too?" Kokichi asked, slowly raising a brow. He bit his lip seductively. His eye gleamed with mischief that Himiko couldn't resist. Without a second thought, she clutched his scarf and leaned forward. She kissed him deeply as if he were leaving, and they'd never see each other again. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately, gently placing his hand on the back of her head. After a few moments, they pulled back, staring fervently into each other's eyes.

   "Well, um...I guess I'd better read this story before this turns into something els-" Kokichi began softly as he reached for the papers with his hand.

   "The story can wait," Himiko interrupted between sharp breaths, placing her hand on his. "Just a little longer." Kokichi chuckled as Himiko went in for another kiss. She moved her hands from his scarf up to his cheeks, but to her, it wasn't enough. She wanted to feel more of him. She moaned softly as she ran her fingers through his hair, then wrapped her arms around his head, shifting her weight as she pulled her body slightly above so that his lips were now level with her neck. Kokichi peppered her neck with soft kisses, making Himiko gasp and giggle softly with delight. 

   "Mmm...Himiko...I think we should stop," Kokichi murmured, though he continued kissing her neck. 

   "More..." Himiko pouted, leaning her head against Kokichi's. 

   "Nope..." Kokichi said, forcing himself to come out of the trance. He gently nudged Himiko off of him. "That's enough, babe." Himiko groaned reluctantly, as she laid next to him, but she eyed him intensely. 

   "I love it when you tell me what to do," she admitted in a seductive whisper, her chest heaving. 

   "Yeah...I can see that," Kokichi replied with a cheeky grin. "Lemme read the story real quick, and then we can kiss some more after that, cuz...dayum, that was totally not boring!"

   "Yes, sir...Supreme Leader, sir," Himiko murmured, her eyes still burning with passion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 445 10
Why go simple if COMPLICATED is an option too?!?! Shuichi Saihara is in love with his friend and classmate Kokichi Ouma. Sadly, besides having the cu...
2K 64 20
Kokichi Kinnies: fans of the Danganronpa series who relate to, or have a strong connection with the character Kokichi Ouma from Danganronpa V3. BUT...
70K 1.5K 23
I hope you like it! 💜💙✨👏
14.8K 830 200
Yeah, it's the third volume of Oumeno greatness brought to you by the self-proclaimed Oumeno Queen (as long as nobody else wants that title, I will h...