Midnight Neighbor | 18+

By akawaiiisan

♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People h... More

|| summary ||
0|| Disclaimer
1|| You're like, ancient Soph
2|| Negligence
3|| Unaware
4|| Her ignorance
5|| Familiar
6|| A Shocker
7|| Disbelief
8|| It will end in tears
9|| Realization
10|| Game
11|| Olivia
12||Harrassment and Assault
13|| Fail Safe Plan
14|| Risky
15||For his Sanity
16|| Conflicted
17|| Overreaching
18|| Shameless
19|| Blessing
20|| Undercurrents
21|| A Memorable Night
22|| Only for you
23|| Drive you wild
24|| Behind The Scenes
25|| Starved
26|| Much too Impulsive
27|| Interrogation at its Finest
28|| Dangerous urges
29|| Insatiable
30|| Snake (part 1)
30|| Snake (part 2)
31|| Unease
32|| Honesty
33|| Assumptions
34|| Bad Memories
35|| Who is that Woman
36|| His Persistence
37|| Unforseen Changes
38|| Banter
39|| Burning Curiosity
40|| Petrified
41|| Undercurrents Flow Once Again
42|| Unbelievable
43|| Oversight
44|| A Small glimpse is Enough
45|| Recklessness
46|| Show me
47|| Accidents and Confrontations
48|| Say it
49|| Exposed
50|| First Impressions Last
51|| Two Truths and a Lie
52|| Always Two Steps Ahead
53|| Silent Wars
54|| Then comes the Fall
55|| A Gift
56|| Contempt
57|| Hurt people
58|| Importance
59|| Quite the Scare
60|| Making Plans
61|| Her Dominance -Shortlived
62|| Angst
63|| Theft of Joy
64|| Uncertainties
65|| Under Pressure
66||Miranda
67|| Motherly Woes
68|| Blame
69|| Bittersweet
70|| Priorities
71|| Art of Gathering Information
72||Cater to You
73|| Keep a Secret
74|| Love so Pure
||Content With You {MN extras 2/?}
|| Her neighbor {MN extra 1/?}

||Content With You {MN extras 1/?}

3.7K 165 90
By akawaiiisan

Unedited~
• • •

Sophia should've been tired. At this exact moment she should've been completely swamped, no energy left to even sit upright but the fatigue that weighed her down a little over half an hour ago had vanished the second they left the exhaustive company of their extended family and friends, drove some miles and boarded a private jet that had been stalling for who knew long.

In her defense, who on earth wouldn't be drained. Her and Elijah's family combined were a riot, especially when the younger ones and the other...less inviting company left them to their means. Sophia just barely managed to get another drink in before they left, did so under the influence of both Seong's and (surprisingly) Miranda's cheering combined, much to Elijah's obvious exasperation.

The others simply did not want them to leave so soon and they nearly succeeded in keeping them longer too before Elijah took a firm stand, took her up and practically stole her away before anyone knew where the wind was blowing.

Now, at present, the air between them was calm and serene as the night sea yet with something underlying, a connection so new and heavy between them. Sophia already had time to rest in the few minutes car ride and now, as they sat leisurely on plush seats wide enough for both of them to occupy one, inside a contraption so high up at cruising altitude...the need to sleep left her completely and it was time to think..

Her heart beats were heavy thuds against her chest, vastly betraying how calm and content she appeared to Elijah on the outside. As she thought about everything in the span of minutes, she quickly developed a new habit. The ring around her finger was foreign and would take longer to get used to and using another finger, she felt along the tiny embedded stones which led a short path up to a much larger diamond that dazzled the eye and caught even the tiniest light.

God!

She was engaged now. It hadn't even been a full year. And yet here she was.

Soon to be married to a guy most could only dream about. Not just any guy. Mr Elijah Osoro. A man in his very own class, who achieved what so many others could only do after their hairline started receeding and their faces wrinkled into aged grapes from old age.

One man.

Her man.

Sophia felt like cursing. She really should stop overly thinking about it. Her nerves only increased imagining exactly what would come after. It wouldn't be an easy feet, sliding into a family like Osoro's but Sophia was prepared...she hoped she was. But there was only so much she could do.

The more his family warmed up to the idea (which they hadn't a choice but to do, really), the more she'd have to assume a role that felt like it was beyond her. And her family, her own family wouldn't be the same...couldn't stay the same life as before.

It filled her with all types of conflicting emotions, neither of which were bad. She would simply have to endure especially woth his parents. The tension was still there, an obvious rift between them, they'd have no choice but to settle it now although, from that day, she hadn't even held a few words of conversation with either of them...or anyone else in his family except his siblings for that matter. Sophia nearly cringed. Oh...joy.

There was so many things to worry herself with but after a short while, Sophia took in and exhaled a deep breath, pushing all those issues to the great depths of her mind. Trivial to burden herself now, -plus why even bother? She had him, didn't she...? Elijah Osoro, all to herself. She won, what else could a girl do beyond bathe in the sweetness of it all. She didn't know how she managed but to snag a man like Osoro, but the results proved she had to be doing something right, her confidence blossomed to new heights and Sophia promptly ignored the reality that really, it was herself being snagged and snared by Elijah instead.

Either way, nothing there to complain about.

"-I can hear you thinking," The man in question muttered from where he sat beside her, turning his eyes from the view of the clouds and leveling his gaze towards her. He appeared the most unkempt she'd ever seen him yet so...so sexy. All because of her too. She had messed up his hair already and his clothes wasn't in the neatest of states from her small nap in the car where she used him as her own personal chair/bed. Tucking her face into his shoulder and wrinkling his shirt with her grips. Sophia's face warmed with a familiar heat.

Seeing him like this, made her want to wet her drying mouth and lips. "Its nothing-" Sophia began, scooting over to get even closer.

"Nothing?" He raised a brow, " And here I am, hoping you were sparing some thoughts about me."

"Oh...then correction," Sophia countered, reaching to take one of his hands, toying with his fingers, "They're one hundred percent about you."

"Hm," He raised a brow, "I'll take it, care to share?"

Sophia pretended to think for a short moment then relented, "I'm thinking that should've known," She murmured cryptically gesturing to everything around them then her gaze dropped to the ring, she lifted her hands "It's really beautiful by the way."

And indeed she should've known. From his pampering to waking up to the floors covered in rose petals then to walking inside that venue. She should've guessed it yet absolutely didn't want to imagine. Her annoying trait to ignore the obvious in fear of disappointment was a dastardly trait to get rid of but she'd have to try considering Elijah never ever fell short of whatever expectations anyone, including her, threw at him.

"The ring? You think so?" Seeing her nod, he smiled reaching up to run a hand through his already messy head of hair. "I'm glad, but," he trailed off, a pause as if he was in deep thought, "-if you hadn't then I'd have no choice but to bring out the other two."

"Right, right," Sophia smiled then the smile slowly fell as his words registered, Huh? "Wait...what other two?"

Elijah held up both hands in surrender but appart from the smile on his face, he revealed nothing else.

"No dont stop now," Sophia groaned, reaching for him, "Let me see." When pawing at him didn't work, she resorted to shifting her body to mount him instead.
"Eli...tell me!"

Elijah laughed, "I'm only joking Soph...or not," he shrugged, "I guess we'll never know."

"Eli...that's not nice." Sophia whined and kept patting him down, paying special attention to his pockets. "And I really wouldn't put it above you," she huffed moving upwards with her searching hands. His chest had a nice firmness to it, Sophia sat up and got distracted very quickly. "Mr plan b and plan c having ass-" she got cut off and jumped just as his hands came around her, caging her in, Sophia relaxed into those arms seconds later.

"I'm no magician," he spoke softly, fingers teasing up the length of her spine to her nape, "-and I fail to see how I'd manage to hide any rings up here but don't stop on my watch."

"I know, I know, whatever..." Sophia squeezed lightly, "-hey you have nice tits too," she teased, pulling his shirt to peak down the gap.

"Tits?" he released a small chuckle that did stuff to her, things she couldn't properly explain, "Hey I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"Nuh uh.." Sophia shook her head, she planted both hands on his chest and pushed, sliding back and almost completely off his lap for some space, with no support on either sides, she couldnt go further and had to sit on him completely.

Sophia marveled at her predicament. How did she even get stuck in this position. This...sly dog had baited her, Sophia was impressed. "-No, you can't see my tits, in fact as your fiance and soon to be wife-" Sophia felt a tingle go up her spine. Saying those words out loud sure did things to her, "-you should be prepared to do exactly as I say."

"Okay." He agreed immediately, the speed at which he did surprised her.

Sophia blinked. "G-good. Now show me the rings." And then show me your chest...she didn't bother saying that part out loud knowing he wouldn't hesitate the latter.

"Rings? What ring?" He tilted his head to the side, a facade of confusion.

"...Ha." her laugh was without humor, "You're hilarious."

"I know...and forget the rings Sophia," he leaned forward, fixing his previous relaxed posture by sitting up. Sophia barely had time to right herself before she felt strong hands on her back and ass, pulling her up again to sit directly on top of his ..Oh.

"Can you say that again?" He continued, leaning down to bury his head at the base of her neck and on her shoulder, the tip of his nose ran along her skin, "For me?"

Sophia gulped, almost audibly. "Say w-what."

"You know exactly what," he nipped at her neck and it tickled a little, a small uncontained laugh left her lips. "I dont... wait Elijah! Don't bite!"

"I'm waiting," He murmured against her neck.

Sophia itched to play dumb but couldn't..not while she was at his mercy, "What? Me being your soon to be wife? Your fiance?" Again, those words didn't come out casually, her face was filled with warmth as she spoke. It sparked a reaction and sure enough, it did for him as well, especially since those terms were attached to her. His hold on her tightened in a way that felt possessive.

Sophia gulped. She suddenly felt like a lonely man lost as sea and wading through dangerous waters. She pursed her lips and her gaze narrowed.

"No, don't enjoy this," her words forced him lift his head. She jabbed at his chest with a pointed finger, needing to catch her footing before things spiraled, "-I thought I was going crazy," Sophia pushed back.

"-And you should really stop going ghost making me feel real lonely and out of the loop when you have big things planned," she scolded and tried to apear mad at him, wasn't really successful because in truth she wasn't but still needed to vent, "That was real wicked of you, highjacking my plans for your birthday and turning it into one big engagement party instead."

"I know," Elijah smiled at her in a way that made her feel wicked instead. New wickedly explicit thoughts coursed through her brain just his hands went lower, mindlessly kneading and stroking the round globes of her ass. Sophia bit back a sound at the back of her throat then sat up, she shifted with some discomfort.

"Don't be so assured, I'll allow it, but don't let it become a habit, Eli." Her thumb found the band the ring, it felt so heavy on her hand all of a sudden.

And no. She'd do everything but acknowledge the thing poking at her ass right now. She wouldn't acknowledge but... the harder it got the harder it was to ignore.

He was...crazy. They were here having a serious adult to adult conversation yet his body had other plans. If he got hard just from stroking her skin and from her sitting on him like this...was she simply that irresistible or was he simply that starved? Sophia gulped and caught his gaze. His eyes were like the inky black of night...yet so expressive, the most she'd ever seen.

"-Trust me Sophia..." he continued, "just knowing what you were planning, talking to my sister and finding out she was already going to be there after you 'bullied' Jiho for her contact, was enough," he smiled and it made her knees weak, thank god she was sitting, "You were busy running around, weren't you."

Sophia noddled, albeit slowly.

Of course she was busy. He said nothing about his preferences but Sophia knew the significance of what she did or in this cause, was planning to do. Ever since she found out he basically was put off from enjoying his own special day because of his and Miranda's separation, she pulled out all stops and bothered Miranda enough that she couldn't not agree to come back just for that day. That's why at first it felt like having a rug pulled out from her when he made his own tweaks to her plans, behind her back. Still...it did end with her having a ring on her finger, Sophia didn't have the heart to linger on it.

He continued, "You know, that day I almost skipped the trouble to work myself into an empty schedule...to just come home and propose to you right then and there, but I wanted to wait," his voice, deep and sensual, drew her right in, "-make it even more special for us."

Sophia swallowed to get some moisture down her dry throat. God!

"And I always knew I'd have to get married eventually, sooner rather than later, I'm glad it's you, Sophia." He leaned in, just so their skins could touch. Her cheek against his. He then softly kissed her face all over, gently, well -almost everywhere, her lips were what he avoided completely, for now.

"I...am too." Sophia could barely speak, she shifted on his lap and his arm shot to her hip and waist to steady her. Sophia's hips had a mind of her own now. She moved, slow and sensually, back on forth on his hardness pressing against her front through the confines of layers of fabric between them. That barrier only heightened the sensation, making her body hot all over. Sophia ran her hands up his chest, up his neck, then held his face, "I love you, Eli."

She saw him physically gulp, and had to try her hardest not to smile. Her thumb ran along his bottom lip, it was soft. She couldn't help kissing him there a second later, taking it between her teeth but pulling away before the short kiss went any deeper.

"-Love you...more," he barely managed to speak. She made him weak, Sophia liked that very much. She loved to see it and him. They were fully clothed but she could tell that her slow gyrations were swiftly pushing him towards breaking point.

"And I can't wait," She entertained some new and fresh thoughts and spoke them out loud, "-Married, vacationing by the beach, our kids...five or six even... running around, giving you hell."

Sophia waited then saw it and laughed. It was as if she doused him with cold water. A glimmer of momentary panic and fear flashed across his face, so quick she almost missed it. Ha!

"S-six?" He coughed a little, masking the fact he nearly tripped over the number with his words.

"Too few? Okay okay fine, I'm thinking, how about seven or eight instead-"

"Sophia."

She managed to keep a straight face at his plain mortification only for a second then collapsed into fits and giggles, covering it behind both hands moments later. "Oh my God I'm just fucking with you-"

He joined her laughter with a few chuckles of his own but Sophia noticed it lacked the usual mirth.

"Oh, you poor baby," she grabbed his face, pressing kisses all over his cheeks, "Don't be scared, I'd protect you."

"-Oh yes." Sophia continued, "protect you from all those screaming toddlers, scary little creatures aren't they," she laughed some more and just barely managed to collect herself.

Elijah watched her the entire time, ultimately with rapid amusement. "Sophia."

"Hmm?"

"I'm glad those damn elevators malfunctioned, forcing us to meet, that day."

Sophia regarded his earnest eyes, so expressive, that pure genuity that made her cheeks heat up again, she grabbed his shirt and hid her face in his chest, her fingers tightening around the fabric. She remembered the accident all too well. "You-! We almost died, plus you fractured you arm just so I didn't crack my skull on those floors, thank you so fucking much for that again by the way but don't you dare remind me-!" She complained almost tearily into his shirt.

As Elijah laughed again, Sophia ultimately forgot her grievances and collapsed into giggles. She couldn't help it, his laugh was contagious. He reached up to hold her face with both hands, leaning forward to brush his lips against hers. Soft and sweet, a kiss without urgency. Sophia's heart thudded again and she nearly melted into a puddle.

"I never mentioned this before but did you know...Soph, that you clung to me like a damn koala after the fact, the entire time -before my people got us out some time later-"

Sophia sat up straight, startled, "W-what the? No I did not! Lies."

"Yes, it's true," He replied, "Almost exactly like this too, gave me quite the view." Sophia's eyes went wide, she looked down at the wide expanse of cleavage she was already showing since the second she mounted him in mortification. Still he continued, "-I hope clinging to random strangers weren't a pastime hobby of yours before we met-"

Sophia couldn't take his teasing, she got up immediately, appalled and wanting to prove a point. "It sure as hell was not! And isn't!" She scrambled off his legs, intending on further prove that point by not clinging any longer but she barely made it half a step after turning around before he pulled her back. Sophia fell into his lap, her back hit his chest and his hands came around her waist, holding her close.

"Too much?" His lips were at her nape, her breath warmed her skin and sent all sorts of tingles through her nerve endings. Her abdomen felt so tight from just this little bit of action.

Sophia's face was burning but she still nodded albeit distractedly, gulping as his hand went lower and the other went higher each with different destinations in mind. Instinctively she opened her legs wider for him, sucking in a cool breath of hair.

She already changed into a more comfortable dress before the boarded. Her dress was classy for wherever their destination yet comfortable enough for an entire plane ride. Elijah didn't change, didn't need to. She could tell he liked that she ditched the dress she wore before too. This one allowed an...obvious freedom and better range of movement.

Sophia was beginning to like it too. He tugged her dress up her thigh and his hand slipped under it. Sophia breathed an audible moan as he cupped her down there. Her thin seamless panties were already wet and warm. His other hand pinched and teased her breasts. Sophia shook like a wet leaf in the rain at the tiny fireworks that went off inside her body.

Christ. It should be a sin for her to feel this good right now.

"-I'm sorry, Sophia," She heard him again, this time at her shoulders, "-Can I make it up to you?" He fondled her lightly through the fabric, a soft touch, a promise of what's to come Sophia moaned softly, sucking another well needed breath of air. He kissed her neck, knew she was weak there.

The temptation was so so great but... No.

Not right now when Sophia had a taste for something else. "Well yes...as a matter of fact, you can, just let go."

"Really?" He muttered sounding, somber but doing exactly as told. His hands left from under her dress.

She brushed his hands away and got up. Elijah still looked confused at her brushing him off so easily and getting up but that confusion disappeared the second she turned around and went lower, brushing her hair back and settling down comfortably between his legs, a sultry smile on her lips.

God she hope there wouldn't be any turbulence and that every single air hostess would stay in their cabins for the next hour.

His eyes widened a little, both eyebrows raised, he sat up reaching for her but with Sophia's urging, he settled back into the previous position, more relaxed as she urged and indulged him. "Sophia..." he called out but there was an edge to his voice, an edge she knew all too well.

Sophia felt like a succubus on her knees for him and right now she was more than prepared to draw out other sounds from his lips. Slowly, she reached for his bely buckle, wasting no time.

He was already hard as a rock and didn't seem the least bit embarrassed about it. An audible rush of breath left his lips in a hiss as she held, then gripped him, stroking him once from tip to base. He appeared so...strained and pent up, Sophia's eyes went from staring at his cock to his face. So...virile. It hadn't even been a full day since they last-

No, she was better off not trying to understand it...or him. Sucking him to completion in the privacy of his own jet already thousands of meters in the sky were the type of activities you'd find on a bucket list. Oh she would enjoy every minute and seconds of this.

Another sudden thought occurred that made her smile up at him lopsidedly, "You know...maybe we shouldn't be sinning like this," she sighed with an expression of conflict as she stroked him slowly, enjoying the wrinkle between his brows as he drew them tight together at the middle and the twitch of his body. He felt good in her hands too, pure hardness encased in soft velvety skin. She could tell he wanted more, without enough lube this was akin to pure gratifying torture for him.

"We aren't even married yet," She continued, teasing harsh breaths from his throat with each purposely unsatisfying stroke. It was truly exhilarating, it made her wet knowing she too could tease him like this. Two could play this game.

His hand gripped the seats, so much so that his knuckles whitenened. Elijah Osoro, the master of self control was struggling to contain himself. Sophia was excited. "If it's a problem," he suddenly spoke, his voice straining to remain level, "-we could remedy that by tomorrow."

Sophia paused with a gasp, "Surely you aren't suggesting eloping right now."

Elijah pursed his lips and after thinking for a moment he sounded extremely open to the idea, "I don't see why not, love. We could skip the less borish parts and have our month long honeymoon instea-ah fuck Soph-."

Shut up already, Sophia thought and was pleased with herself that she silenced him completely. His words collapsed into a harsh sound from back of his throat that made her heart leap.

Although through her methods...she couldn't really say a word either with her mouth so full.

Win win.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

A/N

Y'all finna jump me? Be honest ಥ‿ಥ
Nessa~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 61K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity
14M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
269K 7.5K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
2.6M 74.1K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...