Fate Issei - Servant Bond Oath

By HajimeZero4665

Issei was turned into a Devil by Rias but after seeing him wroth one pawn she trade him for a new pawn piece... More

Certification
Certification 2
Section 1

Prologue

533 36 25
By HajimeZero4665

_________________________________
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The bond forged between a Master and his Servant, a Heroic Spirit is nothing but special and precious. It transcends human's knowledge and even the Spirits doesn't know the full extent of its power. Increasing one's power to an almost unimaginable height, closing a long distance in a single second with a single command, bending reality to allow the [Inexistences] to exist.

This is a story about a man who once forged bonds tougher than the strongest metal in the world and his story after his... reincarnation?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_____________________________________
Unknown
_________

In a battlefield where two people just watched a shield where someone should've been there... but that person is gone.

Including another person who disappeared while given both a smile. The cry of a girl can be heard as she couldn't believe she lost them.

Ritsuka - "Mashu... Dr.Roman... No.." A girl with orange hair was looking at the shield before someone walk up and pick up the shield despite him holding a sword in his other hand. "Issei"

The young man named Issei held both weapons before the outfit he was wearing is known as a Mystic Code started to radiate power as his eyes glowed green and where that of a reptile.

Ritsuka - "No! Issei don't use your dragon core! You won't survive!" She yell before a person showed up to protect Ritsuka.

Issei - "I'm counting on you Emiya." He said before taking some steps forward "Edmond let's go!"

He said rushing forward as he was avoiding all of Goetia attacks blocking with the Shield and cutting with his sword accompanied by several people who he fought with.

These people were Servants that Issei and Ritsuka who formed a type of bond together. As they all deal damage to the Demon God Pillars and Goatia himself.

Until finally Issei thanks to his Servants help him get to fight Goetia alone.

Goetia - "Why do you not submit to me? Why do you keep fighting so hard?" He yell at Issei who keeps hitting the shield.

Issei - He begins to remember his childhood. Where he never met his mother and his father experimented on him with a dragon core. Until the memories of him, Ritsuka, Mash and everyone appeared in his head. "That's obvious! To Live!"

He yell as he stab the shield into Goetia chest.

.

.

.

But in cost of Issei life as Issei had a wound near his heart as he tries to return to Ritsuka side however.

.

.

.

Issei fell to the floor as a pool of his own blood poured out of his chest.

Issei - "Ahhh... this is bad I'm losing to much blood... I guess this is it. My end..." He said with a smile in his face.

Before the figure of Ritsuka and all the servants came approaching him.

Issei - "That right. I was happy to be able to be by all of you. If I could make a wish... I wish that we could see each other again and you to Mashu." He said he his eyes lost there light

As the weapon he carried disappeared along with a green light of dust into the unknown.

Ritsuka/Female Servants - "Issei!!!" The voice of many girls can be heard as their cries can be heard.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Timeskip brought to by a Chibi Issei being surrounded by jealous Chibi Servants towards all the Chibi DxD characters.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_____________________________________
DxD
___

We can see a individual waking up in a panic as he begins to touch his forehead as this person's name is Issei Hyoudou

Issei - "That dream again... How many times was that in this time I could barely see their faces Ritsuka? Who is that? Why do I-" he was about to speak, but he was interrupted by a female voice.

??? - "Issei is everything OK?" Spoke a girl who is worried who slept next to him. It was a beautiful foreign girl who appears to be in her late teens with a 'whimsical aura.' She has long purple hair and orange eyes.

Issei - "Yeah I'm okay Ingvild. I just had that dream again although this time it's different." He said reassuring the girl with a smile.

Ingvild - "ohh I see. I'm just glad to know that you're alright." She said before one movements around the bed begin to move to reveal other girl.

??? - "Ise? where did you go?" Spoke a beautiful young woman with long, black hair, light blue eyes with a trained yet voluptuous figure with large breasts. She had a black nightgown. This is Lizel Himekami. "Ohh there you are." She said with a smile seeing Issei.

Issei - "A-aahhh. Lizel your are awake" He said to his other 'friend' as Issei began to go to the closet to get his clothes. "Well I'm going to get dressed for the test to become High Class."

Ingvild - "Good luck Issei." She said showing a smile.

Lizel - "Yeah but we don't need to worry since you'll pass easily." She said have full trust on Issei.

After hearing them Issei smiled as he begins to walk out of their apartment before rushing pass the Busy streets of the Capital of Lilith in the Underworld.

.

.

.

.

.

_____________________________________
Underworld - Testing Facility...
_________________________

In a huge room that encompasses more than five hundred people was at its maximum capacity.

Among the crowd most were men and women of human appearance, the rest were beings made of stone, people with pointed ears, with rainbow eyes, among some others. These were devils. These devils were laughed and chatted in groups as if they knew each other, others were left alone calmly and especially some, were on the chairs in the corners of the living room made of a lot of nerves.

??? - "Attention examined! The written tests have finished, they can go on to review their grades, those who have passed will go to the practical test and those who do not... Go away right away!" Faced with the announcement that everyone has been waiting for, everyone got up from their places and leaves to arrive in front of a wooden plank with a piece of paper. On the paper there were lists with the names of each of those present and next to each one there would be a word in black meaning that it goes to the next test, and if it has a word in red it meant that it failed.

Immediately, all the laughter and calm they showed previously changed to complaints and regrets.

Devil 1 - "Again I failed in the written part!"

Devil 3 - "If I didn't approve then no one should have approved, I'm sure I answer everything correctly!"

Devil 2 - "Damn, my clan spent years helping me and I have failed, what am I supposed to do now?"

While they were practically drowning in frustration, disappointment and anger, Issei who took the exam got up from his seat after several minutes he goes to see his destiny. Issei passed among the crowd with great difficulty, when he arrived in front of the board he stayed looking for his name for a while, with every second making him more and more nervous. Only after a long time of searching did he find his name, and next to him there was a phrase of a certain color that made him open his eyes wide.

Issei - "I passed... I... I pass?" His words, in the sea of voices of hundreds of people, were suppressed to its highest point, even those who were next to him did not hear him.

Devil Examiner - "Well, please shut up!" Shouted a man with his patience on the floor when he heard so many complaints. "If they did not approve it is because you're all useless and so arrogant that you do not realize your mistakes, now leave so that those who approved can continue."

Devil 6 - "I don't accept it! It is impossible that only two person has passed more than five hundred!"

As soon as someone shouted that, the rest seemed to wake up from a detail, which was that there was only two name with the text "Approved" in black. But being the only two out of five hundred who took the test was too rare.

Devil 4 - "If from the beginning I was going to pass, then this test is a farce! It is obvious that only the demons of the important clans can get to approve!"

Devil Examiner - "Oh?! Really?! Then I will gladly inform you that whoever approved, the only one out of other Devil that got acceptable grade among more than five hundred is a fairly young reincarnated human."

Devil 5 - "A human?! Did I lose to a reincarnate?! Damn, that's disgusting!"

Devil 7 - "How am I supposed to lose against someone like that? Losing against a reincarnated demon... my family will be very upset with me"

Devil Examiner - "Now that you know it, everyone leave before I forbid you to take the test again to be a high-ranking Devil." He said holding a notebook and a pen.

Faced with the threat of never taking the test again, everyone ran away after all, the dream of all devils of pure blood or reincarnated, is always to be able to reach higher ranks and enjoy all its advantages.

When all the disapproved left, only Issei and a White haired boy was left with the examiner gaze fixed on the board with glazed eyes. The examiner of the written test gave an irritated sigh before walking towards the two. As they were the only one, it was obvious that they are the only one who approved.

Devil Examiner - "Hyoudou Issei! Somali Gray!"

Gray - "Yes!" He said with a confident smile.

Issei - "Yes sir." He said with a smile of excitement.

Devil Examiner - "Congratulations on passing the written exam, now follow me to take the practical test." He said as Gray nodded but Issei was curious.

Issei - "Huh? Practice test?"

Devil Examiner - "Of course, you should know that to rise in rank you must take the written test and the practical test, knowledge and skill, we must test those two parts before passing the promotion."

Issei - "But... it wasn't supposed to be necessary for me to take the practice... But sure why not." He said with a shrug.

Devil Examiner - "What did you say?" He asked, turning around with veins on his forehead about to explode.

Issei - " Well... You see..." He said taking a piece of paper out of his pants.

The man took the paper in his hands fiercely and proceeded to read its contents with a strong frown. The more he read, his frown lightened until his face only showed one of total surprise.

Devil Examiner - "The second method of promotion... it's incredible that someone has achieved it in such a short time." He said lowering the paper to stare at Issei with astonishment.

Issei - "Yeah but I don't mind. So what's the Practice test about." He said wanting to get this over with.

Devil Examiner - "Well it's Skill and since you and Mr. Gray are the only ones who pass it's natural to put you against him." He said as Gray begins to laugh.

Gray - "So all I have to do is to defeat this human reincarnate and become high-ranking devil. It will be so easy!" He said very cocky while assessing Issei strength before laughing. "My golem will only need one punch."

As for Issei he started to grip his fist before the image of a man with a red coat came to his mind as Issei and that man were cooking as the man tells him something.

Issei - "Then Let's go Devil dog." He said as Gray begins to grit his teeth.

.

.

.

_____________________________________
Underworld - Testing Field...
____________________

In a battle area with a protected barrier protecting the judges as the two fighters were in a small arena that they use for testing similar to the rating games.

As it begins Gray starts creating a golem the size of a house made of earth as a walk slowly towards Issei as he smirks. As the judges think that Issei will using his sword that in his sheath but instead Issei made two sword that appeared in his hands.

As Issei begins to run and avoiding all their attacks pretty easily before tossing the black and white short sword into their bodies.

Gray - "How many of those swords do you have?! no matter that won't work my golem is strong enough just a deal with any of the sharpest blades around."

Issei continue to ignore them before thinking it was enough before he disappeared in a flash as Issei stood on the back of the golem before placing his hands over it.

Issei - " let's finish this already. Burst!" He said as a blue line appeared near his neck. As all of a sudden, the small swords around its body began to become huge that they stabbed into the ground.

This caused everyone to be in shock as no one could believe what just happened. As Issei began to pull his sword out as Issei burst toward Gray and stabs his shoulders as he begins to panic and starts letting a scream.

The judges themselves were impressed and didn't know what they say. They had questions. How did he not cast any magic? Why was there no circles? How did he do that? What kind of training has this kid been through?

These questions keep piling up before Issei who begins to walk towards the judges leaving behind Gray, who is passed out foaming from the mouth, scared shitless for being defeated by a reincarnated devil.

Issei - "Excuse me... but could you put your stamp? I need to verify that I passed the test" He asked politely.

A few minutes later, Issei left the four-story building where the test of ascension to a high-class Devil was carried out with a huge smile. Looking at the two signatures that were on the paper, an emotion and pride swirled in his chest.

Issei - "Hehe, Ingvild and Lizel are going too be excited tonight." He commented to himself "Hehe, I better hurry, I want to have my pieces soon as possible." He said keeping the paper and run away.

The road was long, very long, it took the train that travels through all the territories. It took a few hours, but the excitement of finally having his own peerage all the fatigue.

Issei entered a gigantic building with more than seven floors and who knows how many underground. Upon arriving at the reception desk, a girl attended him while her partner attended to someone else.

Devil girl - "Reason to visit?" She asked typing several things on the computer.

Due to the technological advancement of humans, the devils decided to implement part of their technology in the underworld, making many things much more practical and faster.

Issei - "I've come to request a complete set of evil pieces."

Upon hearing it, the girl raised her head and was surprised at how young he looked, instantly she believed that Issei did not know some things about the world.

Devil Girl - "The request for the creation of evil pieces is only allowed for high-ranking demons for the creation of their peerages, lower-ranked demons have forbidden the..." She spoke until Issei showed her the paper he had saved. Immediately, the girl's face was in shock for several seconds "Ple-Please take a seated, until your name is called." Was what she said by slowly typing the computer.

Issei went to sit in a soft armchairs, it was not the first time Issei was taken as a low-ranking devil because of his appearance, in fact, it was nothing strange, the strange thing is that he is a high-ranking devil at such a young age without him being part of some important clan.

He waited about ten minutes for an adult man to approach him who took him to a room with a machine in the center.

Devil man - "Please put your demonic energy in the device, I will tell you when it will be enough." He said going to the side of the machine and touching several buttons.

Issei approached the device as he start doing [Flowing and Transferring of Power] magecraft transferring the Magic energy that he can gather around him and Demonic energy. This was pretty easy for him since he's been practicing this on jewels and while being here in the underworld, there's so much demonic energy he can store it all and never run out because of the amount of magic here.

Issei(Mind) - "I still don't know why no one knows magecraft? It makes this really easy that I can fill this up forever." He thought since he's been trying to teach this to Ingvild and Lizel but they didn't get it at first. Ignoring what's happening outside as the man started panicking on how much Issei was pouring inside.

Devil man - "Hey!, that's enough!" He shouted at Issei who is distracted and stopped noticing the gay of the man who had a shock face.

Issei sigh in relief but also felt quite guilty that he kept going without realizing.

Devil man - "We will transfer your pieces to you in a few hours, you are free to do what you want." He notified Issei by touching more things in the machine before accompanying him to the exit.

Once outside, he went straight to the apartment hotel where he and Ingvild, Lizel were staying for the last few days when Issei started the exam.

Issei begins to lay down on the bed as he had his sword beside him while looking at the ceiling as the girls saw him lay down decided to get dinner started before having smiles that he completed his goal.

Issei(Mind) - "All my hard work has got me to where I am today. Thanks to whatever those flashbacks or visions on seeing. I picked up this magecraft? Not to mention these fighting skills it's like they're being imprinted into my mind. Not to mention it took me a long time to get where I am." He said beginning to remember what happened

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Flashback brought to you by Chibi Issei and his Chibi Servant with a scared Chibi Rias and peerage.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_____________________________________
Flashback - 16 years ago...
____________________

Issei was a simple human back then with nothing special about him another than being related to his grandfather named Ryouma Kurogane a Legendary Samurai who fought in war Japan in World War II. His mother Sakura "Hyoudou" well former Hyoudou she's just called Sakura Kurogane as for his father Gorou Hyoudou is nothing but a bastard who abandoned his mother and him for another family.

But that not our main focus. We have to know how he got reincarnated and why these dream and his journey. He was sixteen years old when he was reincarnated by a devil named Rias Gremory who told him that she believed he had a power inside him that would help her and that she really needed that help. It was very sad for him, that, in just a week, a damn week, she got rid of him by changing his owner as if he were a slave.

And if it were worse, the one who he was given as a pawn was someone who did not want to stay in the human world, so he took Issei against his will to the underworld and forced him to fulfill three or four contracts a week, if he did not fulfill it he punished him by beating him. He had companions, yes but they were just as garbage as his king, they looked at him with arrogance and had fun when he was hit like an old street dog, in addition to always intimidating him thanks to his practically no magic reserve, making it impossible for him to use a teleportation spell.

Under the demands of his new king he ended up developing at least the ability to receive by a transfer spell, the application papers. At night, cold and dark, Issei always misses his old life with his mother and grandfather and curses Rias for deceiving him with sweet words.

His life was hell every day, but one day, all that changed.

Issei started having flashbacks like that of movies. Where he and others spend time together. Issei has no memory of them? Or does he? But thank to those memories gave him knowledge about the things he done named [Magecraft] he didn't know why but he adapted to it easily and felt like his body reacted the same way. It was different when he tries training in the sword with his grandfather but he felt like he found his style of fighting. In the second month with his new king brought a new member, a pawn, only that unlike Issei who occupied a single pawn, he occupied two. He had a [Sacred gear], something Issei wished he had with all his heart and was the reason why he was reincarnated, but only for it to be discovered that he had none.

The boy was kind and polite to Issei, thanks to that he often argued with his peerage partners and king for treating someone like Issei that way. Due to all the arguments they had, the king tormented him causing him a hellish pain through the piece of pawn with the confidence that he would break and stop going against him. Unfortunately, just a week after starting those actions, the boy could no longer stand it, his hatred for his king and companions reached a point where he end their lives turning him into a stray devil and someone who would be corrupted by the power of his piece.

That day Issei remembered it very clearly and he was the only one who survived because they both suffered by their hands. Their last conversation was this.

Issei - "Come on Seya. Just hold on a little bit longer maybe that's stupid king of ours has a Phoenix tear or something that can help you." He said throwing anything to find a cure.

Seya was a young man with black hair and ocean, blue eyes with a cool black jacket with red outlines. He was currently holding his chest covered in blood as the right side of his body turns mutated.

Seya - "Its okay Issei you done enough I chose to go out this way. I just couldn't handle anymore the way they treated you, me I had enough." he said, looking at the sky.

Issei - " I know just hold on all right. Once you're all good we'll just say they started fighting each other. Then we will go out and travel the world and then we go back to our homes to our family's and of course we will still be friends." Desperately looking for anything but nothing.

Seya - " I like that. I'm really glad you're my friend Issei but I have a request." he said, looking straight into Issei eyes.

Issei - "If there's something I can do to help you. Then sure don't worry everything will be all right—"

Seya - "Kill me" was the only words he said as Issei start looking at him in shock.

Issei - "No! How can you tell me to do something like that?! I can't do that Seya!"

Seya - "I don't wanna go out like this! I don't wanna be a monster! I want to die as a human... I may not be one but but still, I wanna die as a human. I regretted ever agreeing to becoming a devil. This way of life, I don't want it. You know a devil girl wanted me to help her and she needed me to join her. I accepted. Once she saw my potential she called me worthless... the life of a reincarnated devil isn't great we have to struggle every day to satisfy our masters, we're nothing but tools a simple Chess piece in a board where our lives are on their hands." He said looking into Issei eyes.

Issei - "I know we're tools to them and not a person. That's why when I become a high-class devil I'll treat my peerage like family and people I can depend on and I want you to be there with me Seya. So please hold on just a little bit longer." He said, but his friend gave him a shake from the head.

Seya - "Sorry but I can't. Just do me this favor if you ever find a way to stop being a devil and be anything else. Swear to me that you live your life the best you can for me. Never forget me, and if you ever get a Sacred gear, make sure it's the strongest and be the strongest and show these noble retards what humans are made of." he said, raising his fist for a fist pump.

Issei - "I swear to you if I ever get a sacred gear, I'll make sure to train all day and be the strongest. If I ever get to be human again, I'll be a human with pride or If I become something else I'll make sure that never changes me because I'm human." he said, giving a fist pump before materializing a sword out of thin air.

Seya - "That's a cool trick of yours doesn't use demonic energy, just your own. stay cool for me alright." he says, beginning to shut his eyes.

Issei - "Yeah... stay cool." He said before killing his best friend.

And just like that, he was completely alone, not knowing how the hell to return to his house, his king's family kicked him out of the residence when they learned of what happened, even if he had been a piece of a member of their clan, in no way would they keep such garbage like him.

That left Issei wandered around the city with no one wanting to have him into their Peerage or give him a job.

.

.

.

The next day, in the distance in the sky Issei saw a train appear, that's when he remembered his previous king mention something about a train that passes through all the territories of the underworld before passing through stations in the human world.

The hope of returning home sprouted from his chest and he hurried to chase the train to where it stopped. Issei didn't know how to go up or if stairs would appear and he couldn't fly when he was bad at controlling his demon wings, luckily, when he stood several seconds under the train, ropes came out of one of the doors that held him and took him inside.

Issei was amazed by the interior of the train, furniture, glasses, carpets, all luxury things, especially the food. There was no one in sight and as such he jumped to devour dishes and drinks like Goku while thanking the same train for putting it in his car and that no one has appeared to reprimand him for eating without permission or without paying.

He ended up sleeping on one of the sofas and for the first time in days he slept very deeply until he woke up by the sound of the train warning that they arrived at a station or that they were about to leave.

When he got up and saw through the open doors he saw human structures, not demons, so he ran out, climbed some stairs and when he went outside, his eyes contracted and happiness had disappeared.

.

.

.

A completely unknown place lay in front of his eyes with hundreds of people walking around him, going down and up the subway stairs. Thinking about the train, Issei quickly went down the stairs, looking with confusion at all the other people about why they were all there. But he soon understood everything, the train was different, everything he saw when he left was different, the underworld train would not appear in front of normal humans.

Trapped, he was completely trapped in a city where they apparently spoke English, not knowing how, or when he could meet the underworld train again and even if he does, how will he know at which stop to get off to return home?

With little money he didn't give up and bought a charger for his phone and called his mother who was worried sick about him and happy to know that Issei alive but was shock on his story as she made sure to never meet Rias incase she does something. Issei was happy on making contact with his family and left him with one choice survive and get back home no matter what. Issei started doing contacts. When making contracts he could ask for anything in exchange for his services, that way he would survive for the timeframe.

After distributing them to people who didn't end up throwing it a few steps away from receiving them, he stayed firm staying in a cheap hotel. It was on the third day in that city when a small piece of paper appeared in front of him, taking it in his hands with happiness, he turned it around to know the address of his contractor. It took him about two hours to arrive and when he did he made an effort to get the other to believe that he was the demon he requested and not a vagabond. It was difficult, very difficult to fulfill his request with his abilities, but he succeeded and in return the man gave him money. Issei will never forget it, if he hadn't asked for his service, he would surely have nothing left in the next day.

After that day, other people began to use the contracts Issei gave them thus saving him in an unknown place. There were days when Issei only made one contract, but on other occasions Issei made two or even three contracts a day, all because proving what one person can do. Managing to live that way, Issei ended up being used more and being able to communicate better with all those who were his contractors.

One day he was ask by a person in the address of a maid cafe and went. As he step inside Issei fell as the floor became a slide so Issei slid down the slide until arriving in front of an old man.

The old man was named Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg a mage who wanted Issei to clean his room after finishing Zelretch gave Issei a recognizable Sword from his Dream and Vision. Issei decided to call it Aslaug and thank Zelretch as the old man grin he ask for 3 contracts to send to his acquaintances. Issei seeing no problem he gave the flyers and left the old man room.

Issei discovered the sword he had the ability to change form. Into its Sword form, Spear form, Bow form are the only form that Aslaug has which are useful in different situations.

The next day he was contacted by a different contractor who was a beautiful girl with long golden blond hair styled entirely in large coils. She wears ribbons in her hair. She wears a long blue dress

She ask for Issei to be a butler to assist her needs, luckily Issei didn't have any other contractors calling him so Issei was able to focus his attention on Miss Luviagelita Edelfelt who seems to be graceful, never blaspheming and displaying a beauty similar to that of a swan. Of course, Issei found out that it is all just a facade, on the contrary she very competitive and suffers from perfectionist tendencies. Although wealthy, Luvia does not tolerate excessive spending that puts Issei at ease. However, she told Issei that such spending of money is meaningful because aristocrats are aristocrats. She understands that commoners like Issei do not have good views about the aristocrats, but she loves that about them strongly because she understands them. She accepts that her fate is to marry a high-class gentleman of noble birth, but the more she spent her time with Issei she told him that her personal tastes are more towards a simple man she said that while licking her lips. Issei thought maybe she was thirsty.

The next contactor was another girl named Bazett Fraga McRemitz who wears a black, two piece business suit with a red-violet necktie. She has short, magenta hair and a mole just below her left eye.

She requested Issei services on assassinating her in capturing a mage. Issei agreed in exchange Issei requested to learn physical combat and employs runic sorcery on the limbs, hands, and feet to increase fighting potential which she agreed. Issei noticed that Bazett a serious, kind, and hardworking individual who possesses a strong sense of justice. She can be short-tempered, but calculating. While she presents herself as a strong-willed and mature woman with an independent streak, she is actually rather lonely. So Issei made sure to keep her company when even Issei see her and just to make her smile.

The next day Issei was contacted by a witch who asked to protect her daughter named Ingvild Leviathan. That name alone put Issei on guard think about Devils, Rias and was going to refuse but the eyes of the woman who begged Issei made him sigh and swear to protect her. The witch was thankful as she explained the situation that her husband hasn't made contact with them so will find what's happening and wish Issei to take care of Ingvild in the meantime.

Issei sigh as he accepted but told her of his situation as the witch understood and gave him some gem that he could sell or use. As the Witch left Issei was in charge of Ingvild. Ingvild heard his story of his Devil life and felt guilty about it but made sure to make Issei aware that not every person are like that. The two began to get close together where Issei leaves to make a contracts and when he returns Ingvild greets him and made dinner for him to which was tasty.

But the day that would change his mind about 'all devils being evil' was the day he fought a shadow person with a army of black wolves that Issei beat in order to protect her it make her not use her sacred gear that would cause a flood in the area so with great determination he protected her.

So that day changed him not all devils were bad because there were still some out there that are like Ingvild and that they can change. It just depends on the type of person they are.

So Issei lived a year with Ingvild while working on his contract papers with people who used his services and having great relationships with his contractors as well. That includes Luvia, Bazett but for some reason Ingvild pouts and doesn't like it when he spends his time with them for some reason.

.

.

.

After one year of living on contracts, suddenly a high-quality paper appeared in front of him. Upon reading it, Issei learned that he was invited to return to the underworld to receive news regarding his thousand contracts fulfilled in just one year of becoming a reincarnated devil. Luckily, on the paper it told Issei how to take the train from the underworld as if they knew about his lack of knowledge of the world. He and Ingvild followed the directions and they took the train where, once again, Issei and Ingvild ate the food inside and enjoy it and this time Issei staying to look out the window at the dimensional space with Ingvild.

After arriving at their destination, which was a kind of office, he was informed about the permission he carried to take the test of promotion to a mid-ranking Devil .

Normally it was necessary to wait for the day when it was decided to take the test, Where you pass the written exam that deals with the history and many things of the most important clans before moving on to the practical test, where the strength of the examiner will be classified, if he passes both tests he will be allowed to rise from rank to a middle-class devil.

But for Issei case it was different thanks to a secret method that not many know.

Due to their desires that the reincarnated devils do not rise from ranks, so the pure-blooded ones are the only ones of high rank, the devil in high positions and the members of the devil council did not want to implement such a method, but with some pressure they gave up and created that method, but they kept it secret, claiming with the idea that, if they discover it for themselves, it is because they really make many daily contracts.

A reincarnated devil had to fulfill a certain amount of contracts in fifteen years if he wanted to rise in rank only on the basis of contracts. If they fulfilled a contract, but the next one failed, the count would be reduced by one, as if the previous one had never happened, that way many would unknowingly move away from the quota. But those who reach the established number of a thousand contracts, could take the written exam and if they approved it they would be middle-ranking devils..

So far only three people discovered such a method, Issei being the third, but the other two had taken between thirteen and fourteen years and when they found out they wanted to pull their hair out due to the second requirement. To rise from middle rank to high-ranking devil, three thousand contracts had to be fulfilled. If it took them thirteen or fourteen years to reach a thousand contracts, how long would it take them with three thousand? It was impossible for them to get there, even if they make contracts all day.

Issei, knowing of the method, a wonderful idea came to his mind and with that he saw a light in his life.

If he is a high-ranking devil, he will be able to have a peerage and fulfill his promise with Seya while also having help in his current situation. With that objective in mind, Issei visited the city's library in order to study as much as possible about the history of the underworld without leaving anything aside but of course, Ingvild support. That was the first time in his life that Issei had studied so seriously but Issei felt like you did this before before vision appeared where he was studying Magecraft with a man with long black hair with a black business suit with glass as well smoking a cigarette teaching the poor Issei to study. But his efforts were not in vain, after a whole month of studying the middle class test arrived and Issei was able to pass the written test becoming middle rank without others knowing it.

.

.

.

Before returning to the human world, he asked a girl named Himekami Lizel a descendant from a noble family and help him to make more contracts since he didn't know how to make them. After teaching him she and Issei, Ingvild became friends as Lizel wasn't like another devils she does not look down on humans and is not arrogant, boastful and selfish. She greatly believes in Issei's resolve, finds it admirable. Lizel dislikes most of the other noble Devils, and Devil council, because of their goals being mostly to boost their family's reputation and their own. On the other hand, Issei is different despite being a reincarnated devil he knows the hardships that come from it and doesn't mind supporting him. And she told to Issei that has a potential to change the world for some reason, she believes it and wishes him luck.

Issei now believes that their good devil out there and was happy to know that.

.

.

.

He and Ingvild returned to the human world, except that Issei made another mistake and this time he reappeared in an unknown place, well not so much when he noticed a metal tower that was erected at the top. Luckily Issei knows how to speak different languages so he found out that they were in the city of France.

( Maire - "Vive la France" )

Issei had planned to do the same as in the other city, make contracts in exchange for money and raise the amount for the three thousand contracts, even though it would not be easy. He did not expect to be the only demon in the city thanks to the presence of exorcists who on several occasions almost killed him and Ingvild if it were not for the fact that he managed to hide their presence or because they found them the next day working in stores such as cafeterias, greengrocery, bakery, among others.

It could be said that he had earned the trust of several exorcists including the saint name Lena Libre after Issei and Ingvild helping children to get back to the church Issei was nearly killed because Lena thought Issei came to do something with the young priestesses that was happening around other churches making them excommunicated.

But soon Issei explained that he was there to help the children back because of stray devil attacks in night. So after Issei told Lena his story about how he became a reincarnated devil, Even how he was trade off like a slave in a damn week, his cruel king, his best friend's death, his situation and how he and Ingvild are living. After being told of the situation she felt sorry for his situation so she declared that Issei and Ingvild have a free pass and will not be attacked. Issei was very thankful. He also wanted to send something to his mother and grandfather so with Lena assistance she She had the things mailed to his family.

What Issei sent was a reddish gem and money to them because he's been earning a lot of money while doing these contracts and decided to just send some to his family, including a reddish gem he filled with mana with the type of magecraft he was learning that was filled with fire element. The day when his mother read the letter, she was proud for her son and was very interested in his story as she began to write a novel about it that became very popular. Not mention when she used the gem she started creating fire, self proclaimed herself as a fire witch that caused his grandfather near heart attack after knowing that her daughter was a wizard.

Speaking of his magecraft it even intrigued Lena on how Issei uses it not to mention spending times with Lena and the other servants of the church he's been getting visions and ask if they have any [black keys] but Lena and the others have no idea what he was talking about. So Issei explain what he knows about the [black keys]. After hearing the explanation Lena decided to have them created and thank for his explanation and how to create them.

.

.

.

Time passed by the seasons and after the fifth winter, leaving the apartment with a coat and a scarf, a familiar high-quality paper appeared by a transfer spell. With smile adorned Issei face when he saw the message similar to that of last year, that message that had given him a goal not to give up. With a last view of the Eiffel Tower, Issei and Ingvild headed for the underworld train that would arrive in a few hours, although he regretted having to leave that beautiful city.

After arriving to the underworld Issei and Ingvild found Lizel and told her that Issei made it. She said she would like to stay with them because of the situation going on her household, saying no problem they had her come with them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Flashback Ends brought to you by Chibi Issei being annoyed with a Chibi Zelretch.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_____________________________________
Flashback End - With Issei...
_________________________

Issei opened his eyes and extended her arms as if she could still see something approaching him. He got up, took a long bath, then had dinner with Ingvild and Lizel until a small square box appeared on their bedside table in silence. Issei approached and opened that box and found fifteen red chess pieces.

And for some reason his phone start to play a song by accident because of Siri it was beginning to play "Last Stardust" but no one decided to stop it since the song felt necessary as Ingvild followed the lyrics of the song.

Issei - "I did it... I finally did it!" He celebrated out loud without being able to withstand the emotion by jumping, throwing the pillow in the air and throwing it to the bed. "I did Ittt!!!"

Ingvild - She smiled happily knowing that Issei finally did it as she followed the song. "Congratulations Issei I'm happy for you!" She said before joining in Issei full on excitement.

Lizel - "Congratulations Ise you deserve it, I knew you can do it" She said before getting hit by a pillow by Ingvild. "Hey Ingvild! I'll get you back for that!" She said before joining in the mini pillow fight

.

.

.

After their fun they lay on the floor with but each had a smile for the girls it was that Issei completed his goal as for Issei he was proud of his achievement as he watches the open box with his evil piece and allowing them to see the room.

Issei(Mind) - "I finally did it. Hehe I promise you Seya... and prove you bitch Gremory." He frown of the sight of red hair, blue eyes and a promise that he would make her suffer.

However, Issei started to having a dream, a dream about a the past... no the vision... no his past life as Issei Renato the second last master of Chaldea... Chaldea... what was that place again?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Changing Scene brought to you by Chibi Issei and Chibi Ritsuka walk past each other before turn around but can't see each other.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_____________________________________
Unknown - With a Old Man...
______________________

We can see a ball shape gem, inside their was a old man sitting in his chair but this old man was none other than Zelretch who was watching a mirror in front of him show Issei who was struggling in his sleep.

Zelretch - "It seem it's time for you awake Issei Hyoudou. Let's see how you story goes compared to the others Issei I met." He said with a smile. As a phone appeared beside him.

Phone - "Zelretch it's time for this Issei to awaken now. I'm afraid his servant can't hold his memories back anymore. So let the fun begin." The voice was a young man who seemed to be excited for the story.

Zelretch - "All right then Mr. HajimeZero. The preparations are set. He has his sword, magecraft but the only thing missing is his holy grail, and servants. I believe you select them." He said to the phone.

Phone - "Yep... well of course I had help now then." The voice of HajimeZero became quiet before a Shiny Golden light appeared which was the [Holy Grail]. "Their now send it and leave it all to Issei. Well that all have a good day." The voice said before a click could be heard.

Zelretch - "Haha that person was seriously waiting for this moment. Well Issei Hyoudou it's time." He said before cutting a portal before flicking the grail towards it before disappearing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_____________________________________
Underworld - Issei Apartment...
______________________

Meanwhile Issei was sleeping together with Ingvild and Lizel as the dream of Issei started to become clearer as the Vision he hardly could see became clear to him.

These Visions were about his past life as a master.

But not any master the master of Chaldea an organization to protect humanity.

Then at some point in his evil pieces began to shine brightly at the level where the light bothered everyone and causing them to waking up.

Issei - "Huh? What is that light?" He said rubbing his eyes before fixing his gaze in front of him. "My pieces! What's going on?!"

Ingvild - "Hmmm? What's going on?!" She said looking surprised while looking at Issei evil pieces.

Lizel - "Turn off the lights. I was trying to—" What's happening?!" She said looking at what's happening.

Issei being to take the girls to take cover in fear that an error has happened to his piece and they would explode, if something like this happened because of his unique and unstable magical power it would mean that maybe Issei can't have a Peerage, that would be the worst possible result. At that moment his fear increased more when Issei saw how some pieces began to lose their shape almost as if it were going to explode.

Issei - "Ah!! Take cover!" He shouted to the girls who begin to duck.

.

.

.

But nothing happened.

Taking a peek where he saw how the pieces begin to levitate on their own leaving him confused. If they weren't going to explode, what was going on?

Issei didn't know how to react to what he was seeing.

Even for him, who had little experience with magic, he could perceive the loss of demonic power that represented the ability to form a peerage. The next thing was how each of the pieces lost its original shape. From his fifteen pieces they changed into a new and unique designs.

The pieces descended to Issei hands before rotating in a circle before the [Holy Grail] appeared in front of him. He examined the pieces as he remembered exactly what pieces became which.

The queen's piece became that of a beast

His two Bishops became a Archer figure and a person holding a staff.

His Rooks had a knight holding a shield and the other a person being held by chains.

His knights had knight hold a sword and the other a lance.

And lastly his pawn taken some similar form to the other pieces except for some as in someone with a kind of mount leash in his hands, someone with two daggers, one covered in a coat, two jester in opposite sides. and finally, the remaining had a person with dragon wings surrounding it.

Issei continued to examine them before finally Issei found a click as his eyes wide as he looks at his hands.

Issei - "Huh... What the hell happened my vision they weren't just dream... they were my past. My past life." He said as the two girls watch over him. "I remember I was Issei Rentaro the master of Chaldea... Mashu...Ritsuka. I'm back" he said with a smile as his memory came back as he looks at the grail.

The grail was floating in front of him as everyone of the underworld senses the power of his [holy grail]. Before saying anything he remember his wish when he died.

Issei - "That right. If I could make a wish... I wish that we could see each other again and you to Mashu." He said repeating his words as the grail granted it. But something else happened that would leaving evy in shock. As his own Evil Piece began to break into small piece. "Ehh? Is this real?!"

He said as his demonic power, wings, everything that made him devil had disappeared, making him a human as before.

Issei - " fascinating the holy grail reverted me back to a human again, it is supposed that even if your king dies and they take out the piece after his death, you will continue to be a demon forever" He said without knowing how to react. Obviously he was happy to be human again, he strove for years to be a high-ranking devil only to have the pieces to form a peerage and now the pieces changed.

Another explosion of magic exploded flooding the entire room with golden magic that left Issei smiling.

The event is not over yet.

As 12 pieces that surrounded the grail began to glow into different colours, each ejecting different amounts of magic. The glow lasted for minutes until their shape was modified, ending up showing 12 figures of 12 women who left Issei smiling to see them and surprise to see some new faces. Meanwhile Ingvild and Lizel were in shock at what was happening as the 12 women were first-class beauties, Almost immediately the 12 women release a few words that leave them speechless completely as they turn towards Issei.

12 women - "We're glad to see you again Master!/We are at your service, Master!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello everyone this is HajimeZero hopefully you enjoyed the prologue of the servant Bond. And cannot wait for the next stories.

There's still a few things I want to do like Issei recruiting members to join Chaldea I'm currently working on that and deciding who should join.

The next chapter will be about returning home while also interacting with his servants again.

Lena Libre is a character that has appeared in the fanfics done by a Fellow DXD Author named ARGUS_FALLEN_019. Massive thanks to him, and she will play a vital role in the story very soon.)

Well, that's all for now if you have any suggestions for characters to join Chaldea and to becoming staff member or people with important roles.

If you go to my conversations, the winner for the next story is (the Fall of the hero) so I do expect that to be coming out soon after that I'll also be working on (grand order). But I'm also gonna be working on (void of death) as well.

Anyways, this is Hajime zero signing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 78 6
(Highschool DxD X Urusei Yatsura) Issei hyoudou is destined to be killed by Raynare, and be reborn as a Devil in the Service of Rias Gremory, eventua...
25.7K 445 22
After life deciding his fate he gave up and nothing went well, when he tried to fix it and make the changes he wanted life bit him back and killed hi...
54.6K 624 11
Saji's sick, and Issei has been chosen as his replacement! How would he adjust to a whole new environment? Will it be hard to make friends with peopl...
64.6K 563 8
Issei finds out the truth about his reincarnation as a devil. See what will issei become and what course of action he takes. This story is similar t...