Keeper → George Russell

By SuspiciouslySav

They say she was a keeper, both in sports and in personality. They say that you were supposed to hold her out... More

Disclaimer
CAST
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
i| The Norris Bunch
ii| Emilia and me
iii| Alex and Holly
iV| Eye for detail
V| Deals and Destinations
Vi| Too busy to party?
Vii| Bad idea, right?
Viii| The bet
iX| Breakfast?
Xi| Solutions
Xii| A date?
Xiii| Something new
XiV| Interrogation
XV| Brothers and boyfriends?
XVi| Reveal
XVi| Victory is ours
XVii| Sweet Caroline
XViii| To the ground
XiX| Peace
XX| Memories
EPILOGUE
ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖

X| Problems

1.3K 55 2
By SuspiciouslySav

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Maneater

"She's a maneater, make them work hard."

Holly Norris was a talker.

Since a very young age, she found it hard to hold her tongue and she always had a sarcastic comment up her sleeve. She was always up for chatting about anything, nothing ever too stupid, or discussing business where needed. She never let people treat her wrongly, no matter high up they were in authority. Respect was a two way street, in her opinion.

George Russell was irritating.

Holly thought so; not that it bothered her too much. George was the definition of sounding 'old English' and Holly was convinced he need a better fashion style too. He was quite argumentative but not in a rude way, so he bounced off Holly's energy.

Holly Norris and George Russell were alike yet so different all at the same time.

Like she's promised, Holly was making an effort to try to get to know George. Alex and Emilia were right, Holly couldn't keep sleeping with him when she hardly knew him and if she was going to tell Lando about it, she'd rather tell him it was because she knew George.

Or she didn't need to tell Lando. Perhaps she'd end up hating George and it wouldn't matter anyway.

"Holly, are you paying attention to what I just said?"

"Huh?" Holly's eyes snapped up to her agent. "No, sorry, Iris. I've got my head in the clouds."

"Well bring it down to earth, we have things to do!" Iris clapped her hands. "You have interviews you need to be on before your games and we need to work on what you'll say."

"Isn't 'say nothing' the motto?" Holly raised her eyebrows.

"That's more suspicious than saying something," Iris hummed. "Just don't bring up any team strategy, you know the drill. If they ask, just talk about your personal training. Got it?"

"Crystal clear."

"And make sure you know your brother's results for the weekend, you know what these shows are like," Iris sighed, rubbing her head. "If you are over in America at any point, please tell me ASAP. Jimmy Fallon's team asked for you."

"Why? I'm just some random English goalkeeper—"

"You are England's best goalkeeper and the sister of a professional racing driver, Holly," Iris emphasised. "Serious, what's wrong with you today? You'd normally be bouncing around with joy at the thought of going on Jimmy Fallon's show."

"Nothing...just questioning my life decisions."

"So it's about George?"

"Of course, it's about George," Holly groaned, throwing her head back on the chair. "How am I supposed to know whether I like a guy?"

Holly and Iris were friends, even though Iris was also her agent. Holly was happy to talk to anyone about her life, she didn't feel like she had anything to hide. She didn't care about the rules of society...though she had to protect her friends and team. That was the only reason why she'd hold her tongue.

"Oh hunny, haven't you ever had a boyfriend?" Iris asked kindly.

"Nothing serious," Holly shrugged. "It doesn't matter anyway. I'm not cut out for that relationship bullshit."

"That relationship bullshit might be good for you," Iris smiled, patting her on the shoulder. "Maybe you should give it ago. Nothing bad can happen. You're a liar if you think your brother will actually do anything. He'll be pissed, sure, but he'd never say anything."

"True," Holly titled her head. "Anyway, back to work—"

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★

"Who's your favourite aunt? That's right, I am!" Holly Norris cooed at her baby niece.

Athena Norris was her youngest niece, with Mila Norris born first. The two of them were Oliver and Savannah's daughters, both amazing people. Athena was the newest Norris, born in 2023 just a few months ago. 

"Don't let your sisters hear you," Adam commented as he sat beside his daughter.

"You're so cute, Thena," Holly continued to coo, holding the baby in her arms. "Mila is going to be such a good big sister to you. Lando should get a girlfriend so I can have more nieces and nephews to babysit."

"Get your own baby," Oliver joked as he took his daughter from Holly's arms.

"No," Holly whined. "Too much effort. I'll pass. Maybe I'll get a cat."

Adam Norris snorted. It was such a Holly thing to say and he doubted that his daughter would ever have a simple and stable life. She enjoyed the thrill of everything way to much and Adam didn't blame her.

"I wouldn't even trust you with a cat," Flo joked as she joined her sister. "Hey, I saw you and George together the other day."

"W-what?" Holly parted her mouth. "Where?"

"On twitter," Flo replied in a bored tone.

"Oh?" Adam turned to his daughter. "I didn't know you knew George?"

"He was...with Alex but Alex had to leave," Holly half-lied. "Is twitter speeding rumours."

"As always," Flo shrugged. "They keep tagging Lando, it's really funny."

"Right," Holly mumbled. "We were just out with Alex, sorry to burst twitter's bubble."

Flo didn't seem to care much but Oliver seemed to smirk at his sister, who resisted the urge to place her middle finger into the air. She tried not to swear in front of her parents, even though it was hard.

"Mila, what do you have there?" Holly redirected everyone's attention.

"Unicorn!" The little girl beamed, placing it on Holly's lap.

"Your unicorn is cute. What's its name?"

"Sparkle," Mila mumbled, passing Holly more of her toys.

Holly didn't know how to deal with children but she just kept taking Mila's toys when passed and putting them onto the chair. Once she had no more toys to give, Mila's attention was turned back to the children's show playing on tv, freeing Holly.

While she told herself it wasn't a good idea, Holly couldn't help but open twitter to find out what Flow was on about. She needed to make sure she got a hold of it. Or...she didn't get a hold of it and she just lived her life like any other person. She didn't care and who was it going to hurt if people found out? Apart from Lando...but Holly was going to tell him, she had to.

She saw something in George, she just didn't know if it was friendship, a good one night stand or something more. Even if it was any of those things, Lando deserved to know. George was his friend and it would be wrong.

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★

Instagram
Georgerussell63

Holly
Hello Georgie

George
Georgie?

Holly
that's your new name
anyway I want to warn you
that you should plan your funeral

George
Uh why?

Holly
I'm going to tell Lando
he won't actually kill you but
he might be mad at you
i am his favourite afterall

George
you're right, i should
plan my funeral.

George
What makes you want to tell him?
I thought it was all good

Holly
because you seem cool and
I want to get to know you but 
not sneaking around like teenagers
so he need to know everything.
I'll wait till after the race weekend.

George
Alright, he's your brother
I don't want the two of you
falling out

Holly
If it makes you feel better, this is a 
good sign for you. most people don't
make it to the telling lando stage
feel lucky.

Sorry for the short chapter, writer's block is still hitting hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 10K 52
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season started - Apri...
188K 3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
960K 15.2K 33
I loved him, and there were times he loved me too. When the cameras were off and the lights were low, Lando Norris really did love me. I have to bel...
166K 1.9K 58
You're supposed to start college in September but you get given an amazing opportunity, during that time you meet a boy who has a slight obsession wi...