Ninjago Rewrite: The Crystali...

By BlizzardPlays

What if the overlord put a spell on Lloyd on his heart? In this story it's like the original but with musical... More

Farewell the sea
The call of home
The shape of wind and water
A mayor problem
Public enemies 1,2,3,4 and 5
A painful promise
Ninjago city vs Ninja
Kryptarium prison blues
Hounddog Mcbrag
The benefit of Grief
The fifth Villian
The Council of the Crystal King
A sinister shadow
The spider's design
Darkness within
The Coming of the King
Return to Primeval's Eye
Crystastrophe
Christofern
A Lesson in Anger and Love
Forbidden Crystal love
Quittin Time
Return of the ice emperor
Safe Haven
Compatible
Distress Calls
An issue of trust
Dragon Form
Love within the Roots

The fall of the monastery

76 0 0
By BlizzardPlays

Narrator: Master Wu

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 15

Word count: 1,2k

Warning: mild language or nothing I guess

(In an abandoned subway car, the ninja search for a way to escape.)

Christina: What happened?

Kai: I think we're in trouble.

Zane: It appears the explosion collapsed the subway tunnel.

Kai: How deep down are we?

Cole: I've been deeper. (Christina looks at him confused) you know what I mean.

Jay: This old girl saved our lives! I told you they don't make them like they used to anymore. (He knocks on the car but nearly causes it to collapse.)

Christina: Bro! Do. Not. Do that again!

Jay: Sorry! Sorry sis.

Kai: Ugh. Cole, why can't you use your powers to clear the earth away?

Cole: This ground doesn't look too stable. But I'll try. (He uses his powers, but the car becomes more unstable.)

Kai: Stop. Stop. Stop!

Jay: Cole! Bad idea!

Zane: The tunnel is too unstable.

Christina: What do we do?

Kai: Time to call for help. (He puts on his hood.) Nya? Come in. Nya, you there? I'm not getting a signal.

Zane: Hmm. The debris seems to be blocking our communications.

Jay: Oh, great. Just great! I'm buried alive inside my favorite toy train!

Zane: Kai, hand me your communicator, and I'll attempt to amplify the signal.

(In the hangar bay, P.I.X.A.L. and the others attempt to contact the ninja.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Do you read me? Zane. Christina. Jay. Cole. Kai.

Wu: I fear something terrible has happened to them.

Skylor: We don't know that.

Nya: We lost all contact.

Morro: And seismic sensors indicate a powerful blast. Master Wu may be right.

(A light appears on the computer screen.)

P.I.X.A.L.: That is strange. The emergency escape elevator has been activated.

Wu: By whom?

(The elevator doors open to reveal Aspheera, The Mechanic, Pythor, and Vangelis. Wu and the others rush to confront them.)

Wu: Aspheera!

Aspheera: Hello, Wu-ser!

Wu: What is the meaning of this?

Vangelis: I would think it's obvious. We're here for —

Aspheera: Revenge!

(Pythor rolls his eyes in annoyance.)

Vangelis: No, not revenge! Not this time! Not everything is for revenge! We are here for the Weapons of Spinjitzu.

Wu: Come and get them. If you can.

Aspheera: I was hoping you would say that.

(A fight breaks out as the heroes and villains take on each other. Pythor uses his tail to strike Nya into a corner and laughs.)

Pythor: A little birdie told me you don't have any powers! You should've stayed in the ocean where you belonged.

Skylor: Nya! (She tackles Pythor, but he defeats both her and Nya.)

Mechanic: (to P.I.X.A.L.) I'm gonna fry your circuits! (He manages to send her flying into the stairs with his arm.)

Morro: P.I.X.A.L.! (He turns to see Vangelis, Aspheera, and the Mechanic about to get to him and Pixal but Master Wu goes in front of them and the villains surrounding him .)

Mechanic: Worry about yourself, gramps! Even you can't take on all three of us!

Wu: Let's find out. (He holds his own against the three villains.)

P.I.X.A.L.: (She sees Pythor materialize behind Nya.) Nya!

(Wu leaps up to tackle Vangelis, but Aspheera opens the compartment containing the Golden Weapons and knocks him off balance. Vangelis then sends him flying.)

P.I.X.A.L.: This fight seems a little unfair. I think it's time we even the odds.

(P.I.X.A.L. presses a button. Dozens of MiniPix emerge from below and surround the area.)

Morro: P.I.X.A.L., what are these?

P.I.X.A.L.: I call them, MiniPix.

Mechanic: Are they supposed to scare me? 'Cause they look adorable!

P.I.X.A.L.: MiniPix, attack! (The MiniPix begin to blast lasers at the villains.) You didn't think I built everything on my own, did you?

Nya: Actually, until now, yes.

Mechanic: (He strikes down a MiniPix.) Ha! Gotcha!

P.I.X.A.L.: The MiniPix are not designed for combat. They will not last long.

Wu: All we can do is try to prevent them from getting the Weapons of Spinjitzu! Quickly!

(Wu rejoins the fight and quickly surrounds Aspheera with the MiniPix. Just then, the elevator doors open and reveal dozens of Crystal Spiders.)

Aspheera: I win!

(The spiders quickly take down the MiniPix.)

Wu: Enough! (He fights, but is blasted into the computer.)

Morro and Nya: Master Wu!

Aspheera: Before the end, I promised to deliver a message from an old friend. Harumi sends her farewell.

Morro and Nya: Harumi?!

(Aspheera knocks the both of them back with Spinjitzu.)

Wu: Nya! Morro!

(Aspheera sends the computer crashing down on Wu and the others. The villains then approach the Weapons of Spinjitzu.)

Aspheera: The Sword of Fire.

Vangelis: I'll take the Scythe of Quakes!

Mechanic: The Shurikens of Ice.

Pythor: And I'll take the — oh, what? These are broken!

Mechanic: Ha, Ha. They don't work without electricity!

Vangelis: Come on! Arm the spiders and let's get out of here!

Mechanic: With pleasure. Spider bombs activated! I love these things.

Pythor: (muttering) Bloody useless nunchucks!

(The villains depart, leaving behind spider bombs with a two-minute timer. On the ground, the last MiniPix repairs itself and rescues Wu, Skylor, Nya, and P.I.X.A.L.. Unable to find Morro, it leaves without him. In the monastery's courtyard, Wu and the others wake up.)

Wu: Where's Morro?

P.I.X.A.L.: He's still in the hangar.

(In the hangar bay, Morro emerges from the debris.)

Morro: P.I.X.A.L.? Master? (He sees the spider bombs.) No! (He attempts to exit through the doors, but they are sealed. He then runs in the opposite direction.)

Wu: Morro! (The bombs explode.) No! (He tries to run into the fire, but is stopped by Skylor and Nya.)

Skylor: You can't!

Nya: It's too dangerous!

Wu: Morro is trapped! He needs our help! I cannot lose my first pupil like before ever again!

P.I.X.A.L.: they are right. It is too late, Master Wu.

(Wu falls to his knees in despair. Suddenly, Morro emerges from the wreckage in Nya's mech.)

Wu: Morro?

Skylor: Morro!

Nya: You made it!

Morro: (Coughs) I was lucky enough to find your mech Nya. (He gets out of Nya's mech) Are you alright? (The others nod.)

Wu: I'm just glad we didn't lose you again. (Just then, Zane's voice appears from the communicator.)

Zane: P.I.X.A.L.! Can you hear me? P.I.X.A.L.?

P.I.X.A.L.: Zane! Thank goodness!

(In the subway car, the ninja celebrate.)

Kai: You did it, Zane! Way to go!

Jay: Woo hoo!

Zane: P.I.X.A.L., our situation is dire. We are in need of immediate rescue. We're trapped inside a subway car in a collapsed tunnel. Do you copy?

P.I.X.A.L.: I copy. We'll figure something out. Stand by.

Cole: Tell her to hurry! This thing isn't gonna hold up much longer. (The car collapses even more.) Get down!

Jay: What do we do?

Christina: We gotta get out of here, now!

Zane: Look, there's a hatch! (He removes the rock on the hatch and opens it.) This way! Quick! Look out!

Cole: It's coming down!

Wu: What are you waiting for? Nya, Morro, go! The both of you go after them, quickly!

Nya: What about you?

Wu: We'll be fine. Just go! There isn't a moment to lose!

(Nya gets in her mech and Morro gets on the side of the mech and blasts off.)

Wu: Good luck, you two.

Differences from the original:
Morro gets trapped in the monastery instead of Nya
•Nya and Morro when to save the Ninja together

This chapter is done and I wanted to make a Morro and Wu moment in this chapter so don't mind.

If there's any mistakes please tell me and I'll fix them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 525 15
welcome to the third book in the "Brother of Wind" series. in this series, I rewrite the story of Ninjago but the fate and destiny of a wind ninja ch...
6.8K 441 31
โ› I AM NOT MY FATHER. โœ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...
220K 5.9K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...
117 2 21
What if the ninjas didn't win the battle against the Crystal King? Well, in an alternate universe, the ninjas lose the battle against the Overlord, b...