[ON HOLD] ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ...

De kookie_kpopfics

"My Jaan ! Our bittersweet lovestory isn't written by the god but I, your sweet demon, who can claim you, lov... Mais

- ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž -
01. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .
02. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ.
03. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ.
04. ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐.
05. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.

- ๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ -

73 5 0
De kookie_kpopfics

___________

✈️🍪🌟 Hey there, On behalf of Aviance Airlines, it is my absolute pleasure to welcome you aboard our flight "Sweet Mafia King's Indian Girl."

Get ready to embark on a sweet and delightful journey that will satisfy your wanderlust cravings. Our crew is here to make sure your flight is filled with joy, comfort, and a sprinkle of Kookie's signature charm.

So sit back, relax, and let us take care of the rest. We're thrilled to have you on board, and we can't wait to make this flight a truly memorable experience for you all! ✈️🍪🌟

-----------------
| D E D I C A T I O N |

" All the dreamers and believers out there. It's for those who believes to find a lover like their novel books, who give them a princess treatment and become obsessed like the books you read.

This dedication is for those who want a lover like sweet book characters of the romance novels they read "

----------------
| T R O O P S |

• Age Gap.
• Stand Alone.
• Book Lover.
• Love At First Sight.

• Grumpy x Sunshine
• Indian x Korean
• Kind Girl x Heart Robe.

• One Sided Love.
• Bike Lover.
• He Fall First And Harder.
• Bright Aura.

__________________
| C H A R A C T E R S |

1. Jeon Jungkook

- 26 Years Old.

- Owner of #1 car and bike designing company.

- He's a total heartthrob with a magnetic personality that draws people in is not just your average guy, though. He's a famous biker with his Harley Davidson moterbike and luxury car businessman, and to top it off, he's also the feared mafia king in all continents, known as the badboy of his university but have a little kindness in left in his black stone heart.

2. Cheshta Tewatiya

- 20 Years Old.

- Doing Engeneering in Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

- She is a girl whose life has been filled with hardships and challenges. Despite the difficulties she's faced, she possesses a resilient spirit and a heart that longs for true emotions, but still looking for affection, appreciation, love and care for herself, her journey has been far from easy, with her parents no longer supporting her and a sense of loneliness weighing on her.

3. Park Jimin

- 28 Years Old.
- President Of #1 Bike And Car Designing Company.

- He is not a heartrob but behave like one to everyone, best friend of Jungkook but in real like his brother to him. He is really intelligent and bold guy, manage the whole company alone. He is in love with his shining blue colour Ferrari car, a sweet guy and known for his charming and hot look, in last the crime partner of Jungkook.

___________________

So, I hope you guys will be reading this story, and again English is not my first language so please tell me if I do any mistakes and i completely try not to do any mistakes. I already wrote 40 chapters of this story but doing some little editing so don't mind it.

- Aviance✨

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

74.4K 5.8K 64
Sแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…- 2ษดแด… ษดแดแด แด‡แดส™แด‡ส€ 2020 Cแดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…- 4แด›สœ แด€แดœษขแดœsแด› 2021 It hurts when you get cheated/backstabbed by your own people. But, there IS someone who is th...
28.9K 789 20
This is a story about a indian girl who went korea for her study and meet her bully jungkook . jk bullies her everytime but she ignored her as alw...
3.4K 218 43
This is a story about a girl who's age is 20 and her brothers name is kim Taehyung the heartthrob of the University but the thing is that her brother...
194K 8.4K 77
Hello cuties โ˜บ Wellcome to my fan fiction world ๐ŸŒ So it's my first ff ๐Ÿ’œ I hope that you will like it (ใ€ƒ๏ผพโ–ฝ๏ผพใ€ƒ)o If you like it give it a vote โœจโœจ (โ'...